Not an Update

The more you hate the more you love.

MINI Conversation.

 

Kellen: Hi guys sorry I couldn't update this today instead i'll update this on wednesday. So please keep on waiting on my next chappie =(. I have so many things to settled down. So..please understand me.

 

Peanut you're not just hearing things it's true Jeongmin likes you. ^^

 

Jeongmin: YAH!!! 

 

Youngmin: You dont need to say that. We know they will understand you ryt guys?

 

they said in unison except for Jeongmin: NAE! 

 

Kellen: *frowned her brow* What's your problem huh? Jeongmin.

 

Jeongmin: You and the others. *he sheepishly said.*

 

Kwangmin: why all of us? HYUNG?

 

Donghyun: Hey. What do you mean by that?.

 

Minwoo: Woo JEONGMIN HYUNG SO DRAMATIC.

 

Hyunseong: Am i with your problem too?

 

Jeongmin: Yes I said all of you right?

 

Hyunseong: -_- fine. 'm jsut asking...

 

Kellen: Yah! you idiot mirror prince dont cha ever yelled at hyunseong again! *she yelled*

 

Jeongmin: You guys are always picking on me. And how could i can't yelled at that? *he yelled back*

 

Kellen: And you're always picking a fight with me dont you?

 

Jeongmin: Yes.

 

Kellen: *rolled her eyes and pulled Jeongmin's collar.* You Jeongmin i'm so annoyed at you huh. If not because of my peanut maybe you're not here right now.

 

Jeongmin: *smirks* Like i care. You're just jealous.

 

Kellen: Me jealous? Duh! Why would I?

 

Jeongmin: Because My mirror Princess is better than you. She's the one that i'm waiting for. And the girl that the fortune teller said to me not YOU?

 

Kellen: You're face is like a hard rock ya know how come i'll get jelly with you. When i'm not even in love you. Aish! You're such a BABO!!!

 

Jeongmin: Ow really then prove that to us.

 

Kellen: What do you mean? 

 

All: Jeongmin!

 

Youngmin: yah!  Jeongmin you're too much.

 

Jeongmin: shut up Youngmin. *turned his face to me*Show to me that you dont like me. *He leaned closer*

 

Minwoo: Yah! hyung what are you doing to my noona?!!!

 

Kellen: W-ha...*yanked back and punch jeongmin* Yah! what the hell are you doing huh!! You're really are making me angry! I'm sorry peanut i can't restrain myself. i'll just teach this idiot a lesson!

 

Jeongmin: * his bleeding lips* See. You're blushing. it means you're one of the girls that adore me.*he teased*

 

Kellen:Of course who wouldn't blush when a guy leaned closer to you huh! It doesn't mean that a girl likes you when she blush just because of that non-sense thing that you we're talking about!

 

Youngmin and Minwoo:Jeongmin?!!

 

Jeongmin: What? I was just stating a fact. 

 

Youngmin and Minwoo: Will you stop teasing my kitty?!! *gasped and sweating really hard*

 

Kwangmin: Aish! You're so weird Jeongmin! *shook his head*

 

Kellen: Mwo?

 

Donghyun: Are we just hearing things or something.

 

Hyunseong: Is this a Love confession conversation?

 

Youngmin: A-ni aniyo~!

Minwoo: hehehe You're just hearing things or something ehehe. Just never mind.

 

Jeongmin: *smirks* HAHAHA!!! So pathetic
 

Kellen:O-okay? *turned to jeongmin* Seriously what's wrong with you?

 

Jeongmin: It's not the Jeongmin before....

 

Kellen: E-ekkk. So weird. Yah! Shut up you're creeping the out of me!!

 

Jeongmin: Or you're just..... *I cut him off*

 

Kellen: I said SHUT UP!!!

 

Donghyun and Hyunseong: Aish! these kids. Seriously when they will stop?

 

Jeongmin, Youngmin, Minwoo,And Me: NEVER!!!

 

Donghyun and Hyunseong: Fine. You dont need to shout!! aish! let's end this. Byie and keep on supporting kitty's stories okay? WE LOVE YOU BYIEH!!!!