The mysterious guy?

The more you hate the more you love.

Kwangmin ruffled your hair. "Okay. Arasseo!" and smiled at you. Then your orders finally came.

 

"Here's your orders. Enjoy~"The waiter chirped and smiled at you.

 

You gasped and let out a small smile in response at his weird action. "T-thanks." and mindlessly sipped on your bubble tea.

 

Kwangmin got annoyed."Well,Kooreen do you still not want to visit in were coffee shop? It's been along time since you visit there."he asked.

 

You stopped sipping your bubble tea.Well, I'm not sure but maybe I'll try to visit there tomorrow" you answered unsurely.

 

Kwangmin's eyes got widened. "Really?"

 

You nodded with a smile."Yeah~"and took a sipped of your bubble tea again.

 

Kwangmin smiled back."Well that's good.The guys will be happy too if you finally visit there.^^" he said and you just let out a cute chuckled.

 

 

"Kwangmin, I want to go to the restroom now." you mindlessly said.

 

Kwangmin nodded. "Sure go on~"

 

"Thanks." You response.

 

You went in the restroom since you felt something weird in your health. Seems your near syncope were attacking you again. You look at the mirror and washed your face to clear your minds. "Am I alright? Please not now? I dont want to mess up here?" you said to yourself while looking at the mirror. You sighed and rubbed your face with your towel. 

 

You sighed. "I'm fine! My near Syncope wont attack me again" you uttered  and went out the rest room. As  you went out there's a guy who went out at the boys restroom at the same time. And THIS GUY? was the guy which has a chocolate brown haired boy. The guy who you mistook his voice as Youngmin's. You dont know why but you mindlessly stunned there with your jaws dropped.

 

As the guy look up and noticed you."Are you okay Miss?" he asked with a worried expression.

 

No answer. He went close towards you and snapped his finger to get your attention but in a wrong timing your near syncope attacks you that made you fainted. 

 

 

"Miss?!!" he freak out and caught you immediately before you fell on the ground. He was shaking you gently to wake you up. "Miss wake up? What happened to you? Miss?" he freak out.

 

 

His girlfriend suddenly came and felt jealous at the scene. "Babe, What's this?"

 

 

"Babe. I gasped when I saw her gasped in surprised as she saw me and I dunno why  she suddenly fainted. I got worried and mindlessly catch her.... She looks so pale and...." the  male answered with a worried expression forming on his face as he stares at you.

 

 

The girl twitched her brow in annoyance. "Since when did you become so worry about to other girls than me? If you wouldn't let her go. I'LL LEAVE! " she emphasized her last sentence.

 

 

With that the male flinched and he gently put you down on the floor. "I'm sorry Miss I wanted to help you but My girlfriend were too angry so, I'm sorry we gotta go now. Be careful" he whispered and stood up.

 

"Come on! Her boyfriend is there for her now." the girl said angrily as she leave the store followed by the male who took a glimpse at you before he leaved.

 

 

Suddenly Kwangmin got worried and because of that he went to the rest room to check you but in his dismay he saw you lying on the floor, unconscious. "Kooreen? You okay? he freaks out and carried you like a princess.

 

 

"Is she okay sir?" The waiter asked worriedly. 

 

 

"No! We need go now! Here's the payment for our orders." He freaks out and handed the money before he leaves and brought you at their house.

 

 

He laid you down at Youngmin's room and get some water and get your medicine at your pouch. And after a few minutes he came and sat at the right corner of the bed..

 

"Y-Youngmin oppa~" you spoke while you are in unconscious state.

 

"Youngmin oppa~"

 

"Kooreen?!" Kwangmin called out. 

 

You mindlessly opened your eyes gently. "K-kwangmin oppa?What happened to me?" you stuttered and you kind of feel dizzy.

 

"Your near syncope attacked you again. Here's your medicine drink it up." Kwangmin answered and help you to drink it. After a few minutes.

 

You sighed. "I'm sorry Kwangmin oppa~" you apologized and tried to sit at the bed. Kwangmin helped you.

 

Kwangmin shook his head and held your cheeks. "Its okay I know you dont want me to get worry that's wh----" you cutt him off.

 

You hold his hands. "Kwangmin. I saw Youngmin at that store..." you blurted.

 

"Kooreen its just your imagination Hyung is gone now okay?" Kwangmin didn't believed.

 

"Dont you believe on me?" you asked kind of hurt.

 

"I want to but.... Its...... hard. *he looks down to avoid your hurt gaze at him. He sighed* You know.... Kooreen, I think  you should take a rest for now." Kwangmin suggested without looking back at you.

 

"No! But wait...*you held at his arm* Kwangmin?" you whined seriously.

 

"Just take a rest." he said and helped you to lye on your bed.

 

You just let out a big sighed. *I swear I saw Youngmin there....But Though how many times I tell you this,Still you wouldn't believe on me no matter what.* you thought sadly.

 

 

 

 

Hihih that'sit.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn.. What do you think did she really saw OUR Youngmin or it's just her Imagination? hahah.. Hope you like it sorry if it's late hehe...please do leave a comment and subscribe the story if you like it^^ thank you so much here's the trailer.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

"Bye oppa!! See you later" You beamed.

 

"Nae, Arasseo! Be careful and dont think to much okay?" You're kevin oppa ordered and kissed your forehead. You just nodded and then leaved

 

You were walking at the park near at the bubble store. Thinking if you really saw Youngmin the last time you and Kwangmin went at that store.

 

You sat and relax yourself while staring at the blue sky. "Am I really hallucinating or something?" you said to to yourself and let out a small sighed. "Maybe...."

 

"Ow! It's you! I'm glad  that you're already okay right now!"

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

So how was it? heheeh What do you think will happened next? heheh So there it is. Please always support this story T^T saranghae!!! and my others and my new short story. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/264958/can-you-love-me-again-nuest

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!

 

 

Here's the Mini conversation.

 

kellen_1825 Hi guys again sorry for this late update. hope you still like it *bows*

 

crazygirl147: thanks saengie-ah i already updated now.

Chanminwoo_18 yah my saengie i missed you so much too and your twinnie!! T^T

mickeywithoutears heheeh Shhh. Dont worry. I have a good news  ^^

NazatulGemini I already updated now ehheh ^^

crissueHi saengie ^^  i already updated now hope you will like it ^^

XxKwangminxBiasedxX SAENGIE I MISSED YOU!!!! T^T 

jeong-lie07 cous i mean Aron ehehee you misses commenting and talking to them am i ryt? so talk to them now hehe. But I'm sorry Donghyun and Hyunseong are not here today. They're still busy. T^T

kyugatsu03 and to my peanut.Meand Jeongmin we're kind of Friends? now? hehe here's the mini conversation hope you like it waiting for your response ^^

woomin4ever my saengie-ah dont cry. I updated now hope it makes you happy though i miss you~

And guys Youngmin,Minhyun and Jeongmini finally found my hero~ And that's my REN! hihi

 

Minwoo: Hi my lovely readers how are you today? Wae so silent eh? I misssss you all guys please dont be silent and let me feel your presence T^T

Chanminwoo_18 and channie? why you only missed noona? *pouts*

woomin4ever Aww dont cry my dear please dont it made me sad  you now that T^T

 

And kitty noona? MWO? your what? T^T Seriously noona wae you saying this ? T^T

 

Kwangmin: HI guys! How's kitty noona's update do you like it? and 

XxKwangminxBiasedxX noona how are you? it's been a long time and I really do misses you!! T^T your hugs and kisses aigoooooooooo.I want that NOW!! 

 

Kitty noona i'm happy for you though.*still in sad face*

 

Youngmin: Hi guys hehe...Well...i'm kind of happy because I'm still in your minds my dear lovely and pretty readers. Do you guys want me to come back?

 

And kitty noona? wae? T^T Do I look like not attractive to you anymore? T^T

 

Jeongmin: Awwwww Seriously? what's happening to everybody here?Just because today is DECEMBER 21, 2012 the day where they proclaim that this is the end of the world? WEW how pathetic~ of-course it will never end not until I marry my ONE and ONLY princess.And that is kyugatsu03.... anyway *turn around to face her*

kyugatsu03 Hi annyeong my Princess! How's your day without me? right?Well I'm finally here now again . Are you happy? Its been a long time nae? And I'm still here thinking of you non-stop~ So are you?

And kitty! well Why is it you're not sure if we're finally are FRIENDS now?

 

Kellen: Awwwwwwwwww.Youngmin and Minwoo I'm so sorry my dear saengie's it's just.. uhmm nevermind. I dunno how to say it.T^T Mianhae! I still love you guys T^T

Thanks Kwangmin-ah eheh.

And oh Jeongmin? E-eh it's not that.*embarassed* I'm just... not used to it HE HE.. and anyway you sooooooo SWEET to my peanut I love that hahah. 

 

Kwangmin: Y-you're welcome kitty noona... *I missssssss my XxKwangminxBiasedxX* *EMOTING*

 

Jeongmin: Fine I undestand kitty.. Well, Now you know that I'm not bad... and look I'm getting matured right now hihi.

 

Youngmin: Oh yeah right? you love us... So that's why you brutally killed me here in MY story? *he said sarcastically with a pout *

 

Kellen: Thanks Jeongmin ^^ *gasped and look at Youngmin confusely* I-It's not that... and oh WHAT??????? I didn't brutally killed you here? 

 

Minwoo: It's okay noona *sniffs* your baby minwoo understand you. And YAH Youngmin hyung? how could you say that to her?

 

Kwangmin:............

 

Youngmin: YES you do! You let me burned in to ashes when you stated there that the car exploded where me and that Taeyeon were arguing inside. *pouts* That means you really want me to get kick out on my OWN story!

 

Minwoo: OWWWWWW that hurts...

 

Jeongmin: Youngmin has a point. I wanted to help you kitty-ah but i dont have the rights though. *shook his head*

 

Youngmin: Yeah right so call for your Oh-so-called-hero now because you needed him right now? Am I right?? *he teased then crossed his arms*

Kellen: *REN where are you T^T I know you're busy today huhu what should I do!* .........

 

Minwoo: Mian noona~*looks away*

Kwangmin:............ *still in EMOTIONAL MODE*

Jeongmin: Tsk I'm sorry kitty. I couldn't help you for now Youngmin is right.

 

Kellen: Kwangmin? Minwoo? and Jeongmin? WAE???*Flinched* B-but I didn't mean it though it's just for MY story T^T HUHU Somebody help me T^T

 

(There's a spaceship popped out of nowhere and landed infront of all of you, there's 12 gorgeous guys were coming out of that spaceship! Gosh! Who are they?)

 

Kellen, Kwangmin,Youngmin,Jeongmin and Minwoo: *gasped* W-what's that? is that some kind of Alien?.

 

The 12 gorgeous guys stood in front of them. And introduce themselves.

 

12 guys: Annyeong We are One! We are... EXO!!!

 

Kwangmin,Youngmin,Jeongmin and Minwoo: EXO????

 

Kellen: Exo? AHHHHHHHHH *fangirling* are you really here in front of me???

EXO:YEs We're EXO...And Kitty Yeah we are. Absolutely.

 

Kellen: *Stops fangirling* Yeah right. But wait.... why are you guys here? What are you doing here?

 

Jeongmin: So you are the EXo huh? hmmmm where's my rival over there!

Kwangmin:..............

 

Youngmin:Hmp! Yeah we know that you are but why are you here anyway? *he snorted*

 

Minwoo: Yeah why? *pouts*

 

EXO: We are here to get Kitty away from you guys!

 

Kwangmin,Youngmin,Jeongmin and Minwoo: WHAT?!!!!

Youngmin: Are you guys out of your FREAKING mind?

 

Kellen: WHAT? get me? Why? *freaks out*

 

EXO: No! We're not. That's an order. You may now come with us our Lady.

 

Kellen: W-what?!!! I-I dont get you guys? Why do I need to go with you?

 

Minwoo: *Tugged onto me* Kitty noona will not go ANYWHERE!!!

 

Jeongmin:Yeah she's not!!! To whom order is that huh?

 

EXO: No need for a person like you guys to know about it. Since you're hurting our LADY we will get her and protect her over a bad guys~

 

Kellen: Huh?! *fainted*

 

Minwoo: Noona!!! Look what you've done you scared no-....*got cut off by someone else.*

 

Chanyeol: *carried me bridal style* I got her! 

 

Baekhyun: Good job Chanyeol.Now our boss? Master will be happy, Now go and get inside the spaceship.

 

The rest of EXO: Yeah come on we're leaving now!

 

Kwangmin,Youngmin,Jeongmin and Minwoo: Yah!! Give our Author noona BACK!!!

 

EXO: Now that she's in a good hands? No we're not. Bye now and....... Bye readers hehe hope you like this story and  this Mini Conversation. And also the "Halloween Special" that's our story though.  Please do support all her story thank yah... Ppyong~

 

Kwangmin,Youngmin,Jeongmin and Minwoo::  NO!!!!!!!! NOONA!!!!! *they cried out.*