Meeting him again?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

The next day, Finally you headed at the coffee shop of your friends.

 

"Yah!! I told you not to do that right?" Jeongmin yelled.

 

Kwangmin flinched "B..but its so tiring not doing anything here aish?!!" he complained irritately.

 

"No buts!! it's not that I dont want you to do anything here pabo! Is that dont do things that you dont know phewshh!" Jeongmin rolled his eyes but changed his mood into a good one as he saw you entering the shop. "MY DEAR KOOREEN!!!!" he hollered cheerfully and ran towards you and pulled you into a choking hug.

 

"Oww Jeongmin oppa~" you mumbled and hugged him back.

 

Kwangmin shook his head but then smiled as he saw you. "That's good Kooreen. Move on~" he murmured.

 

"Wait~ did I heard Jeongmin hyung calling Kooreen? Is she really here?" Minwoo gasped and look around.

 

Hyunseong chuckled. "Yeah she's really is here!..."

 

"Where?!" Minwoo freak out.

 

Hyunseong pointed "There~" As minwoo saw you he immediately ran towards you and abck hug you. 

 

"Kooreen!!!" Minwoo chirped and squeezed you. "I MISS CHU~ you know that?"

 

You smiled. "I miss you too Minwoo opa~ I'm sorry for making all of you worry about me." you murmured as you broke the hug.

 

"Yeah! You must say sorry to us because. YES! you really did made all of us worry!" Donghyuyn snapped. With his hands folded on his chest.

 

You gasped and ran towards him. "Donghyun oppa~"

 

Donghyun rubbed your hair gently. "Why dont you tell us that you're suffering by yourself? Why are you keeping it your by yourself? Did you forget that you still have all of us here?" he mumbled with a sad tone.

 

"I'm sorry Donghyun oppa~ For doing this, please forgive me?" you sobbed.

 

Donghyun wiped your tears with his thumbs. "SSHhh...It's alright..Stop crying now.."

 

"Yeah Kooreen you must stop crying now... I dont want to see you like that anymore." Jeongmin added.

 

Kwangmin nodded and patted your shoulder. "I'm so proud of you." he whispered.

 

You smiled. "Thank you guys.."

 

"So, To ease this dramatic moment can i make your favorite dessert and frappuccino now?" Hyunseong butted in.

 

You made a two thumbs up. "OMoo Hyunseong oppa!!! You never fail to make me happy!" you chirped and hugged him..

 

"Why Hyunseong hyung does have to get a free hug from Kooreen. If Youngmin sees this he's boiling in jealousness." Minwoo pouted.

 

"Its because Hyunseong hyung is not as skinship like us." Jeongmin mocked him.

 

Minwoo whined. "Yah!!"

 

"Tsss.. This kids." Donghyun shooks his head. "Come guys lets get back to work,. My dear cousin just be comfortable there okay.." he said and then winked.

 

You nodded happily and sat at the uncoouppied table. Then waited to Hyunseong to served your favorites sweets and coffee.

 

After a few minutes Hyunseong came up with your foods and served it to you.."Here Kooreen enjoy okay.. Sorry if we cant talk to yah right now...We have a lots of customers that we need to cater to.So talk to yah later~" he said.

 

You nodded in understand. "Its okay thanks Hyunseong oppa! Hwaiting!!"

 

"Nae Hwaiting!!!" Hyunseong beamed and smiled before he went back to his work.

 

You sighed and took a sipped of your frappuccino.."What's up with that sigh my dear princess?" a familiar voice snapped you out of your daydreaming.

 

You slowly lifted your head to see who it was. "Kevin oppa!!"

 

"You look so surprise to see me here, Eh?" Kevin chuckled and sat across from you. He then cupped his cheeks and stares at you. "So what's wrong?" he pry.

 

You made a pout face. "Its not that oppa.. anyway its just....... Its just hard to adjust you know?.." you uttered.

 

Kevin poke your cheeks. "Silly girl.."

 

You wrenched your brow. "What's with the poking? That hurts oppa~" you whined.

 

Kevin laughed and stole a bite from your favorite waffle ice cream. "Hmmmm"

 

You gasped and glared. "Yah that's mine Kevin oppa!!!"

 

"Yeah I know. No need to shout..." Kevin pouted as he swallowed the food.

 

You softened. "Wae you so cute oppa~" 

 

Kevin chuckled. "That's so me~ Teehee~" he laughed again,

 

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah right. That's so You~ PHewsh boastful..." he murmured.

 

"What?" Kevin blurted.

 

You shook your head. "Nothing!!"

 

"Anywhay is there something bothering your mind?" Kevin asked in curiousity.

 

You gasped in shocked. "Ah..........oppa~" "Yes?"

 

"What if you saw someone who's already gone...alive..." You asked sheepishly.

 

Kevin stared at you in confused. "You mean...okay I see...its impossible for that person to see a person who's already gone unless....its his spirit or....just never mind."

 

You sighed deeply.."Is that so....maybe I'm just halluccinating eh?"

 

"Wae?" Kevin asked.

 

You look at your oppa seriously "Oppa, I think I saw Youngmin last night." you muttered..

 

Kevin gasped. "That's too impossible my dear.. Maybe you're just stress or something..." he said.

 

"You think so?.. I guess you're right.." you murmured and eat your foods.

 

Kevin nodded..."Nae"

 

After you ate your foods. "Oppa, I must go now I want to seek some fresh air.." you said.

 

"Oh okay?" Kevin gasped and just nodded.

 

"Bye oppa!! See you later" You beamed.

 

"Nae, Arasseo! Be careful and dont think to much okay?" You're kevin oppa ordered and kissed your forehead. You just nodded and then leaved

 

You were walking at the park near at the bubble store. Thinking if you really saw Youngmin the last time you and Kwangmin went at that store.

 

You sat and relax yourself while staring at the blue sky. "Am I really hallucinating or something?" you said to yourself and let out a small sighed. "Maybe...."

 

"Ow! It's you! I'm glad  that you're already okay right now!"

 

You gasped and slowly look at the guy who spoke. As you saw the person you can't help but fell your mouth open.

 

The guy wave his hands in front of your face. "Hey you okay?"

 

You snapped out of your thoughts. "Ah I'm sorry.." you mindlessly response.

 

The guy smiled. "Mind if I sit here beside you?" he asked.

 

You shook your head. "No...I dont mind."

 

The guy smiled and felt comfortable as he sat right next to you. "So how are you?"

 

You can't look at him straight. *Youngmin?..Why? why can't you remmeber me?* you thought.. You shook your head. "A..I'm good." you just plainly said.

 

"I'm glad to hear that...Anyway I'm sorry...I just realize that I haven't introduce myself to you. Just call me Aaron that's my english name.. Cool right?" he chirped.

 

*Aaron? But you are Youngmin..*you insisted in your mind. "Oh. Nice name you've got there Aaron." you let out a small smile.

 

"Yeah right. How about yours? I wonder how beautiful your name is?..." he asked..

 

You sighed..."You can call me Kooreen." you response.

 

"Oh, as what I've expected you have a beautiful name. It suits you..very much." The so called Aaron complimented.

 

You chuckled. "Thanks." you thanked him. *I wonder why you can't remember me Youngmin. But I'm so happy to know that you're still alive.* you thought.

 

"You know. When I first saw you there is something hit me inside. When you fainted I didn;t think twice to help you...I felt so........worried" he uttered unsurely while clasping his chest.

 

You're eyes widened. "R-really?.." you startled*But still, there's something that binding me and you my Youngmin.* you thought with full of hope.

 

"Yeah...It's like there's something connection that pulling us together. I dunno its weird. But I dont care...Can we be friends?" he said...and held out his hands for you to shake it.

 

You mindlessly nodded. "It's okay we can be friends. " you then shook his hands. Suddenly as both of your hands touch against each other a strike of electrity hitted both of your hands that made you and him yanked your hands off of each other.

 

"That's weird." he murmured as he rubbed his hands.

 

You nodded . "Y-yeah.."

 

"Anyway...I need to go now maybe my girlfriend we're boiling in angriness whilst waiting for me. See you soon!" he bade a goodbye.

 

You just nodded and wave your hands. *Yeah your girlfriend who lucky she is.* you thought miserably.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's it how's my LONG LOST update...I'm sooooooooooooo sorry for not updating this fore soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LONG!! I'm such a bad author nae...Hope you like it so far...please do leave a comment and subscribe the story if you like it^^ thank you so much here's the trailer.

 

___________________________________________________________

"Where have you been my love?"

 

"Sorry for taking up so long. It's just I wondered around seoul.." Aaron response.

 

"Oh I see..."

 

"Anyway, Are you hiding something from me babe?" he asked..

 

"A-aron?...."

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

So how was it? heheeh What do you think will happened next? heheh So there it is. Please always support this story T^T saranghae!!! and my others and my new short story. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/264958/can-you-love-me-again-nuest

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!

 

 

Here's the Mini conversation.

 

At EXO planet

 

Kellen: HMMMMMMph *struggling really hard.* *at exo planet*

Exo: Finally we took so much time to catch up with Kitty's idea about this story.. Hope you like it though.. We're here to deliuver all of her message for everybody..

 

Angelz6 : Thanks for likinga nd commenting Kitty's story hope you still like this one..You think so? Lets all find it out soon ^^

NaiYubi: Thanks for commenting hope you're still looking forward tot his..Kitty we're still busy so please do understand her.

Aoi101:Hi my dear thank you for commenting hoipe to see you commenting here again..please kee looking forward to it.

crazygirl147: kitty says, "thanks saengie-ah i already updated now. Hope you still looking for it."

Chanminwoo_18 kitty says, "yah my saengie i missed you so much too and your twinnie!! T^T" she really misses you..

mickeywithoutears kitty says, "how was my update? is it okay?" ^^

NazatulGemini kitty says, " I already updated now ehheh "^^ hope you like it.

crissue kitty says," Hi saengie ^^  i already updated now hope you will like it ^^" 

XxKwangminxBiasedxX /XxJinyoungxBiasedxX  kitty says, "I MISSED YOU!!!! T^T  Thanks for commenting that long here in my story.. I really do love it so much..yeah...EXO kidnapped me T^T what should i do T^T help me guys please."

jeong-lie07 kitty says, " cous i mean Aron ehehee you misses commenting and talking to them am i ryt? so talk to them now hehe. But I'm sorry Donghyun and Hyunseong are not here today. They're still busy. T^T"

woomin4ever Kitty says, "my saengie-ah dont cry. I updated now hope it makes you happy though i miss you~

And guys Youngmin,Minhyun and Jeongmini finally found my hero~ And that's my REN! hihi"

kyugatsu03 kitty says, " My peanut do something help me pleae T^T they tied me here and covered my mouth T^T " 

 

 

Baekhyun:Hi readers!!! anyway~ Why is it Kitty claimed that we're the bad boys?

kyugatsu03 M...........myyyyy b..babe.. I'm so sorry. i just needed to do this thing. There is someone ordered us. sorry.  please forgive me.. T^T

XxKwangminxBiasedxX /XxJinyoungxBiasedxX OMOO please baby dont cry...Kitty noona is fine...*let out an awkward smile* please you too forgive me..

Kai: Hi noona?~XxKwangminxBiasedxX /XxJinyoungxBiasedxX I'm really sorry. please stop sobbing now. *cries*

Still in exo planet

Suho: *Facepalmed* Sorry kitty-ah for doing this..

 

Kris: Yeah we feel sorry...I knwo you are mad but please calm down.

 

Lay,Kai,Chen and D.O: Sorry Kitty~

 

Kellen: HMMMMM *glared at the exo members*

 

Sehun: Kitty noona dont be mad to us...we just save you from that bad guys. *removes the ropes and uncover your mouth*

 

Xiumin: Yeah kitty-ah maknae is ryt.

 

Tao: *nodded* So please dont be mad now and let me see your beautiful smile.

 

Kellen: Seriously why are you doing this to me? *still glaring at them*

Chanyeol: Kitty-ah wae? stop glaring sweetheart. We told you. We did this so we could save you from those bad boys.

 

Kellen: but they are not bad boys!!

 

Baekhyun: You're still protecting them after the did that to you..Why not just say thank you to us.

 

Suho: Dont be rude Baekhyun..Relax.. we cant blame her though..

 

Kellen: just bring me back to them!!

 

Luhan: Sorry my dear love kitty-ah. we cant...we're all jealous from them...

 

Kellen: Shut up!! jealous your face just let me go.

 

Kris: we can't do that...not until on march 31..

 

Kellen: march 31? after my special day? oh my!! NO!!!

 

 

At the earth.

 

 

Minwoo: Hi my lovely readers how are you today? Wae so silent eh? I misssss you all guys please dont be silent and let me feel your presence T^T and oh still kitty noona is not here how come she updated? Kitty noona where are you T^T

Chanminwoo_18 and channie? why you only missed noona? *pouts* noona is gone now T^T

woomin4ever Aww dont cry my dear please dont it made me sad  you now that T^T

 

Kwangmin: HI guys do you by any chance knows where our dear kitty noona is? 

XxKwangminxBiasedxX noona!! its been  al long tym!!! *giggles nad kisses her cheeks many times.* Noona!!! I'm so glad your here now T^T... Do you know that kitty noona got kidnapped by that aliens?

 

Youngmin: Aliens? those bastards imma kick there off. kitty noona's birthday is coming why dont they give her back to us!!

 

Angelz6 hah you think that ?lets just find it out soon

 

Aoi101 yes its me.  the mysterious guy^^

 

Jeongmin: Yeah ryt...How come they get my bestfriend without our consent!!

kyugatsu03 I'm so jealous my mirror princess. what's up with you and that alien bacon,Baehyun baekhun or whatever it is. T^T

Minwoo: Hyungs shall we tell it to Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung?

 

Youngmin, Kwangmin and Jeongmin: NO!!!

 

Minwoo: Why? T^T

 

Jeongmin: if hyung find it out they will gonna kill us you know that?

 

Kwangmin: Yeah they will do that for not saving our dear author.

 

Youngmin: *nodded* So we need to think of another way to save her...

 

Minwoo: yeah because i wanted to celebrate her birthday with all of us here complete.

 

The rest: YEAH so we need to end this mini conversation now and think of way on how we could save her. Hwaitng!! Lets bring them WAR!!