Welcome Party part 2

The more you hate the more you love.

 

Before you read my next chappie let me show you. the picture of Minyoung. just pretend that she is Min young okay. thanks.

 

 

In this story. she is Minyoung. the bestfriend and classmate of your elder brother. she wil gonna be yur only girl friend there. eheheh

 

 

 

 

 

“Miss Kooreen we need to fix you now.” the make-up artist called for you.

 

“Ow, Kooreen. They‘re calling you now. Good luck Kooreen.” Minwoo uttered.

 

“You can do it.”

 

“Goodluck” they hollered except for Youngmin.

 

“Thanks guys bye.” you said and leave.

 

The staff lead you the way and start to make-over you. For your performance later. While the members of boyfriend went in front of the stage to wait for your performance. After the performance of the other performers. Now it’s your turn to perform. This is what they are waiting for.. To see you singing. They turned off the lights when you are going to sat in front of a piano. After a few minutes they turned it on. 

">

You sand E Zuo ju or Practical Joke by Wan Lan Yin If you want to hear it just type the title on you tube. Eheheh sorry I don’t know how to put a video here so. I feel so sorry if I cant show it. The song is really nice. The meaning is really good . I swear. Try to listen to that song.

 

“And now, for the last performer. Let‘s welcome the little sister of our Student council President. Miss Kooreen Woo.!” the MC

 

“Who‘s that girl?”

 

“Students Council President little sister?”

 

“Kevin Woo‘s little sister?”

 

“She looks like Youngmin‘s girlfriend!”

 

“Really is it Youngmin‘s girlfriend?”

 

“Yes! Such a pretty lady.”

 

“Oh, no wonder. She‘s really beautiful”

 

“They are perfect match!”

 

“WOW!”

 

“I wish I could be a beautiful girl like her!”

 

“Yoohoo Kooreen Your so beautiful we love you!!!!”

 

“Be my girlfriend!!!!”

 

“Woah! Kooreen is beautiful in that dress! And wait did they said that she looks like Youngmin‘s girlfriend?!“ Minwoo blurted.

 

“Yeah?! This the first time I saw her wearing a make-up and it suited her a lot. Oh, really? They said that?” Kwangmin agreed.

 

“Yeah! I’m sure of it! Yah! Youngmin. Inform them that Kooreen is not your girlfriend.” Minwoo pouted

 

Youngmin smirks. “So, they still know that she‘s is my girlfriend. No, and why should I? I like hearing it.” he teased.

 

“Pretty Kooreen is really gorgeous!” Jeongmin chirped.

 

“Yah! Youngmin! You’re stoling her freedom!” Minwoo sobbed.

 

“Whatever.” Youngmin said. And  watch you performing.

 

“And look all of the audience here are saying she‘s really beautiful.” Hyunseong added.

 

“Yes, that‘s my co………….I mean that’s my girl.” Donghyun uttered.

 

“Nah! Let’s watch her now.” Jeongmin freak out.

 

“Wow! I dunno that she could sing really well. Her voice is really nice.” Minwoo said.

 

“Yeah!” Kwangmin who’s staring at you.

 

“Her voice is absolutely amazing!” Hyunseong amazed.

 

*Yes. That’s my cousin. We are all talented. Bwahahahhaah.* Donghyun evilly thought.

 

“Hyung?! Is Donghyun hyung okay?” Minwoo asked mindlessly. As he saw Donghyun laughing by himself.

 

“I dunno.”Hyunseong ansered him”

 

“I think I’m starting to scared to him.” Minwoo said.

 

“Just don’t mind him. Just watch Kooreen instead.” Hyunseong offered.

 

“Okay you’re right.” Minwoo. *My Kooreen is not that Beautiful, smart but also a talented one.* He thought.

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

As I saw her, sitting in front of the piano. With her simple but beautiful dress. I dunno my heart skip a bit. And I really love it. I just can’t stop myself to gazed at her. She’s really beautiful in that suit. And her make-up is so damn pretty and it suited her a lot. It seems everything to her is perfect!.. When she start to played the piano. No wonder. She’s really perfect. Her voice is melting me like an ice cream. I just love to play her voice in my mind over and over again. If only I could recorded it in my mind. Aish! I really do love her. And I want to be her real boyfriend. But how? I know she doesn’t love me back! This is all my fault if only I became nice to her from the start. Maybe she’s mine now. Babo me!

 

End of Youngmin’s POV

 

Your performance is already done. The owner of the school went near at you.

 

“More!”

 

“That was amazing performance!”

 

“Kooreen I love you!”

 

“Be my girlfriend!”

 

“One more please!”

 

 

“Thank you.” you smirks and gave them a smiled. All of them screamed.

 

“Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

 

“More please!”

 

“Thank you for that wonderful performance. Miss Kooreen Woo. Let’s give her around of applause.” the Mc hollered. They clapped with their screaming.

 

“Thank you too. Miss Kooreen for your nice performance. I just really love it. And really perfect!” the owner giggled.

 

“Your welcome Mr. Il Jung Soo. I’m so happy.” you said.

 

“And you are so beautiful like me!. And I can’t believe it. You are Kevin’s little sister. That’s good t hear. You and the boyfriend is one of my favorite performers here. I’m so proud for all you.” The owner added.

 

“N-nae? Teehee~ “ you mindlessly said. *The owner is a gay?* you thought

 

“Now, again thank you. Let’s have Party! I want to enjoy this day! So come on music on! “ the owner hollered. And they do as he said. All of the, start to dance.

 

“He is the owner of this school right? I thought Mr. Master is guy?……but I’ m wrong is a gay?” Jeongmin said in disbelief.

 

 

“Mr. Master is a GAY?” Minwoo blurted.

 

“But he acted like a man a while ago?” Kwangmin said.

 

“Yeah! I can’t belief it. When he gave us mission before he’s voice is really manlier but now?…” Hyunseong added.

 

Donghyun jaw dropped. “What the….” he smirkes.

 

Youngmin laughed. “Omoo?! Mr. Master is a…….GAY? “ he said and continue laughing. After the owner declared the party you went staright to your friends.

 

“Hey guys! How was it?” you asked.

 

“Kooreen!” Minwoo chirped and welcome you with a big hugged.

 

“Hey! that was a nice performance.” Donghyun said.

 

“Really?” You brightly asked.

 

“Yeah!” Kwangmin answered. *You never disappoint my heart.!* he thought.

 

 

“You really have a nice and angelic voice.” Minwoo chirped.

 

“How talented is this pretty girl. She know how to play piano too. So it means we‘re destined one.” Jeongmin added.

 

“You‘re voice is amazing..” Hyunseong uttered.

 

“Her voice is driving me crazy!” Youngmin thought.

 

“That‘s my……uh… my girl. Teehee~ good job Kooreen” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Thank you guys for the compliment.” you shyly said.

 

“Yah! Jeongmin don’t be so ambitious she is my destiny.” Minwoo exclaimed.

 

“Yah! Stop it right now.” you stopped them when a soft voice interrupted you. That made all of you turned around to look who it is

 

“Kooreen! I love your voice. You’re really are amazing like your brother.”

 

“Unnie! And Kevin oppa! “ you blurted.

 

“Who’s that?” they asked.

 

“Another beautiful lady.” Jeongmin said.

 

“My dear Princess.” Kevin hollered.

 

You look at your brother and Minyoung. “the both  of you are Here Aigoo~ so cute couple.” you giggled.

 

“Cute couple?!” they blurted.

 

“What are you talking about?” Donghyun asked.

 

“Are they a couple? They’re really cute! “ Minwoo agreed.

 

“Yeah, Minwoo is right. “ Hyunseong agreed.

 

“Kevin sunbae is she your girlfriend?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“They’re so cute to be together.” Jeongmin said.

 

“they are perfect matched! “ Youngmin added.

 

“Ah. Ani’ we’re not couple we’re just best friend.” Minyoung said.

 

“Yeah! Minyoung is right.” Kevin agreed.

 

“But you look like a couple! “ you mumbled. You whispered at your brother. *I like her for you oppa!* you said.

 

Kevin blushed like mad. “AASDFGHJHJh you’re…..so funny my dear. Ehe!” he stuttered.

 

“What are you two talking about?” Minyoung suddenly asked.

 

“Aniyo~” you and Kevin said in unison.

 

*I know what Kooreen’s thinking she likes that girl for her brother. * Donghyun’s thought.

 

“Okay! “ Minyoung said.

 

“Anyway. We came here too. Because I want to invite you to go in our rest house. Since our rest house is located near at a beach, I know you will enjoy there.

 

“REALLY?!”

 

“Yeah! The place is really big and amazing1 our rest house is near at Jeju island. So we will never be get boring. There is also some activities there. Aigoo` I’m sure sure. You will love that place. “ you giggled.

 

“I wanna go there as long as I’m with Kooreen!” Minwoo chuckled.

 

“Me too. “ Kwangmin agreed.

 

“ Of course we’d love to. “ Jeongmin said while Hyunseong just nodded.

 

“Well, I miss that place. I love to stay there. Really.” Donghyun said. *Everything there is perfect.* he thought happily.

 

“Well me too.” Youngmin agreed.

 

“So it’s settled. We were go there tomorrow. Okay. I know all of you will go so I already managed everything. “ Kevin said.

 

“Wow! Kevin Sunbae is really responsible!” Minwoo giggled.

 

“He is!. That’s why he’s the best brother ever!” you agreed.

 

“So, what are we waiting just let’s have fun and party party.” Donghyun chirped.

 

“Yeah!”

 

They started to dance like a crazy there. They enjoyed it. And of course they are really excited to go in you Rest house.

 

“I’m so excited to go there. Teehee~” you giggled.

 

“Yeah me too.” Donghyu  popped out of nowhere.

 

“Anyway oppa. Are you serious about the kiss yesterday?” you asked

 

“Of course I’m not. I’m just teasing them. Teehee~ I know you will kill me if it’s true.” Donghyun chuckled.

 

You sighed in relief. “That’s good to hear.” you said.

 

 

 

 

So how as it.? Sorry for the grammar and spelling. Teehee. Just like the others I have no tym to check it out. So please bear with me. Hope you still enjoyed it.  So here’s my trailer.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“The place is really refreshing. I love this place.” Youngmin uttered.

 

“Yah! You scared me?! Aish! Yes of course it’s really refreshing here.” you agreed.

 

Youngmin sat beside you. You noticed him so you move a bit. “What are you doing here anyway?” you asked mindlessly.

 

“Wae? Is there any problem? I just want to stay here with you.” Youngmin answered.

 

“Aish! You’re always ruining my day.” you pouted.

 

“Or I’m always lightened up your day?” Youngmin playfully said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That’s it… always leave your comment and to my new readers please don’t be shy to subscribe and leave a comment because I love it. ^^