This is the first time I saw her like that.

The more you hate the more you love.

You're done changing your clothes. "Xander Oppa~ I'm done, let me help you there!" you yelled and go down.

 

You feel embarassed with a sudden look came from your 3 visitors. Their jaw drops again. You're wearing your simple baby pink dress that shows your real beauty.

And you tied up your smooth curled hair. So now they could see your white fragrant soft neck. That boys adored it so much.

"Hey! The three of you?!" you snapped while your getting their attention. Which stuck on you. 

Youngmin cough. "Ugh! May I use the bathroom." he asked. "Oh? Sure! Just go straight there." you innocently said.


 

"Okay thanks." he smirks and go straight to the bathroom.

 

"Y-you...look..so pretty in that Short dress! Yah I mean in that simple dress." Minwoo stutteredly said.

 

"Thanks Minwoo, well I gotta go and help Oppa to serves the food and beverages." you said and pinch his nose.

"This is the first time I saw her like that?" Kwangmin mentally said. Minwoo raised his voiced. "Ofcourse it is?! Because this is the first time we visit here, you idiot!" Minwoo glanced at him.


 

You're about to go to the kitchen to help Xander to serve the food. When your phone rang and you answered it. "Yoboseyo?" you said to the caller.

"My dear little sister!" the caller hollered.

 

"Yah! I hate you!!You leave me here without a phone call from you.!" you responsed with a pouts.

 

"Oh?!  Kooreen? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, promised?! it's really hard to make a phone call here. I'm trying but its no use my dear. So I tried to go outside and seek for a Public Telephone Station , so that I could make a call to you." the caller which is your elder brother explained everything to you.


You sighed. "I'm just worrying about you Oppa. Did you arrived there safely?" you worriedly asked.

 

"I feel so sorry my dear, anyways yeah I arrived here safely. How's your day?" Kevin said on the phone.

 

"Uh..Fine Oppa. Xander Oppa baked my favorite strawberry pancake." you cheerfully responsed. 

 

"I'm glad that you're fine without me to take care of you. Oh sorry again my dear I need to hung up now. Takecare my dear saranghae. Bye." He said hurriedly he wait to your response before he hung up the phone.

 

"Wahh?! Okay takecare Oppa saranghae!" you said and hung up the phone.

 

*Yah! My poor Oppa is always busy as ever.* you thought. Then go to the kitchen.

"Sorry Xander Oppa if I took so long." you feel sorry. "It's okay. Did Kevin make a phone call to you now?" Xander asked. "Yes Oppa, let me help you now." you said and get the tray then served it.

"This is so delicious!" Minwoo hollered. "It's different from other Pancakes!" Kwangmin added. While Youngmin nodded.

"Ofcourse its delicious. Because I have my own special recipe. I put some love on that." Xander cracked a joke. 

"Eeewwkk?" Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo said in unison.

You laughed at their cute reactions.

 

How was it? is it still interesting or not?

 

PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE