The cute and the complicated couple?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

The next day.

 

"Hey, are you a stalker or what? why you keep following me wherever I go?" Minwoo said irritately. 

 

"Nothing. i just love to piss you off. because you looks more handsome when your mad and i like it." Shin yeong answered with a smirked on her lips. 

 

"Well, great you're really annoying. a girl who wants to follow me just to piss me and saw me mad. How lunatic of you." Minwoo mindlessly said and continue walking while Shin yeong is still following him. 

 

"I don't care. this is what i want. so i'll do it. Baby Minwoo~" she chuckled. 

 

Minwoo ruffled his hair in annoyance. *Aigoo~ seriously i want to get a rope and tied it to her neck and hang her in the ceiling. Hoo~ calm yourself Minwoo.* she evilly thought.

 

"What are you thinking Baby Minwoo?" Shin yeong snapped out to catch his attention.

 

"Me, i'm not thinking of something. dont be so assuming there. witch!" Minwoo contradicted. *Do I look obvious? ah. I need to be careful.* he thought mindlessly. 

 

"Hmm? really? i think you're lying. are you thinking of me? am I right?" Shin yeong giggled.

 

*Yes, I'm thinking on how I'm going to banish you.* Minwoo answered in his mind.  

 

Shin yeong gave him an inquired look. "What?" Minwoo blurted. 

 

"A-aniyo~ I was just wondering what are you thinking at?" Shin yeong answered with a curiousity in her eyes. 

 

"Aish! wanna know?" Minwoo said and eyed her. Shin yeong just nodded.

 

"Well, just guess it by yourself. byieh." Minwoo said sheepishly.

 

"Hey, wait!" Shin yeong stopped him. 

 

Minwoo rolled his eyes."What now?!" Minwoo said in irritate way. 

 

"We're not yet done. where are you going?" Shin yeong whined. 

 

"What.? Can't you see THIS!. *He pointed at the restroom.* It's a restroom. Now, *He crossed his arms on his chest with his raised brow* Are you still going to follow me there?" he said sarcastically. 

 

"Well, If you want to. I will." Shin yeong teased and was about to go inside the rest room. 

 

"Yah! get outta here.! Aigoo~ you're such a weird girl." Minwoo freak out and pushed Shinyeong and dashed into the rest room and locked himself there and never come out. Oops just kidding ^^

 

"He's so cute!" Shin yeong giggled.

 

"Shin yeong?" Her siter Minyoung called her.

 

"Hi unnie?" Shin yeong answered.

 

"What are you doing over there.?" Minyoung asked curiously.

 

"Uhmm well, I was just pissing something." Shin yeong chuckled.

 

"Or teasing Minwoo?" Minyoung added.

 

"Umm Am I that obvious?" Shin yeong asked.

 

"Nae, I was doing it to get close to him." Shin yeong reasoned out.

 

"By teasing him?" Minyoung said.

 

"Unnie I like Minwoo oppa." Shin yeong whined.

 

"I dont want to say this but I need to. Minwoo is in love with Kooreen and I can see that. I dont want you to get hurt so please stop it right now." Minyoung explained.

 

"But I'm still not giving up." Shin yeong blurted.

 

"Fine."Minyoung smirked and dragged her sister out.

 

"Unnie! where are you taking me?!" Shin yeong whined.

 

"Just wait and see!" Minyoung plainly said.

 

Inside the rest room.

 

*God why did you created such a mischievous girl like her. Now I'm suffering in her foolishness. Aigoo~ Somebody help me. Imma die here early. T^T* Minwoo whined in his mind.

 

At the Beach side.You are mindlessly strolling and thinking something.

 

Your POV

Why I need to suffer like this. Now, I know how complicated love is. It's really hard to face. My situation is really complicated. I'm inlove with my worst enemy and now his kind and caring brother confessed to me. Why didn't i fall for him. Why Youngmin? Why him from all the people here. I really dont know what to do?! I can't stand this anymore. Please what should I'm going to do? T^T I was thinking about that. when someone interrupted me. "Hey, Are you alright?" I turned around to face him.

End of your pov.

 

      

 

Youngmin's Pov

I was strolling in the beach side, and   thinking about waht Kwangmin said to me last night. I still dont get him. When I saw Kooreen. Wearing her summer dress with a hat on her head she suited it a lot. but why she looks so priceless. I wonder why? so I decided to went close to her and asked her if she's okay.  Hey, Are you alright?"" I asked finally she turned around to face me. She just stared at me. "Hey, are you okay?" I repeated but i heard nothing.I can see her eyes and It's kinda swollen. So I manage to asked her again. I lifted her face  and look at her. "Tell me what's the matter?" i said. She looks away with her teary eyes and it looks like it will fell just a minute. "I'm so confused Youngmin." she spoke. I too feel confused so I asked her why. "Kwangmin confessed to me. And now he's hurt because of me." she answered and her tears finally fell down in her cheeks. My eyes widened in disbelief.I mindlessly hugged her. But she was struggling and trying to pulled me just to escape on it. "Get off me!" She blurted. But I didn't let her go. "I really hate you. But when I keep shouting on it. My heart is shouting that I love you. And you know what I can‘t accept it." she blurted. I was shocked at that sudden confession. I felt kinda happy because she already fell in love with me but when i heard her last sentence it really hurts me so much. "And you know why I can't accept it." that thing kept on rewinding in head as if it will explode.

End of his POV

 

No one's POV

 

"I really hate you. But when I keep shouting on it. My heart is shouting that I love you. And you know what I can‘t accept it.” you blurted.

 

“Why, did you hate me that much?” Youngmin asked

 

“No, because loving you hurt other people around me. ” you answered

 

“Kooreen. don’t blame your heart and don’t blame me. If you already fall in love with me it’s not your fault. I love you and you love me. Why not try to accept it. And be my girl?" Youngmin explained.

 

"It's not that easy Youngmin. I can't stand to see people hurt because of me. I'd rather hurt than to hurt them." She yelled. *My heart wanted to say yes but why I can't.* you thought.

 

"But it's not fair! Do you think it will solve your problem because of that? And how many times should I'm going to tell you that It's not your fault. It's your life, decision and your feelings. they couldn't do anything about it." Youngmin explained.

"It's easy for you to say because you're not in my situation. So you couldn't understand me!" you yelled.

"I understand you kooreen. I know how you feel.I know Kwangmin loves you in the first place and He know that we're both in love with you. I felt so sad for him too. It's hurt me too. But what should I do if I can't granted his want. I'm trying but i can't because I love you and I just can't let go of you like that." Youngmin contradicted.

 

Your eyes widened in shocked.  you can't spill any words out in your mouth You realized that he's right. *I'm so bad. I'm so selfish and I'm just caring to others while I'm hurting the one who I really love. I'm so unfair. Why I didn't think of that earlier.* you tought when another tears fell down in your cheeks.

 

Youngmin noticed it. He came closer he cupped your cheeks and wipe your tears away. he then look into your eyes sincerely. "Now, Would you be my girlfriend and accept your true feelings towards me?" he spoke.

 

*I dunno why my head nodded by itself.* you thought.

 

"So, It means your accepting your feelings now? By nodding your head?" Youngmin squealed in excitement

 

You sighed. "Y-yes." 

 

"Jinja? Aigoo~ *He pulled you into  a hugged.* I'm so happy." He said. And hugged you even more. "I love you Kooreeen . I'll promise that i will love you and will never hurt you. just trust yourself to me." he whisphered.

You can feel his warmth breath. And a smile formed in your face. *I felt so safe and comfortable by his hugged...I finally felt a sudden happiness. Though I'm still sad about hurting Kwangmin. Still I know that i just did what is right.* You thought. "I love you too Youngmin" you whisphered sweetly. That made him blushed and squealed in his happiness.

 

 

End of this chapter. Aigoo~ How was it? Now this is the start of their new relationship being Boyfriend and girfriends.  Hope you like it. Let's see what will happen next. here's the trailer.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What's your problem Minwoo?" You asked curiously.

"Your my problem. It hurts me seeing you with hyung right now. Because you're my FIRST LOVE Kooreen " Minwoo blurted with his teary eyes. 

 

"Mwo?" You and Shin yeong gasped. While Youngmin just look away at Minwoo sudden confession.

 

"I'm so sorry Minwoo I------ he cut you off.

"And now you are all forcing me to hang out with the person who I hated so much! What do you guys think of me. I'm not a toy or what. And I'm not kid anymore. So stop treating me like that. I have feelings towards you got that? Feelings that I can't get over it."Minwoo blurted and hiding his tears.

 

"What did you say? There just forcing you to hang-out with me?! "Shin yeong butts in that made You Youngmin and Minwoo look at her."Well, BABO you I didn't asked you to do this. If you dont want to hang out with me in the first place. Then you shouldn't be here with me. Aish! I can't believe this. I hate you!!!" Shin yeong shouted and run as fast as she can.

"Shin yeong?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

That was my trailer . Keep looking forward to it. Enjoy~ Please keep on commenting and subscribing in my story. thank you and kindly visit my new fics. here's the link. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend. Thank you. hope you'll do Ppong~ Love you guys. *Bows*