Welcom Party Part 1

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Minwoo, it‘s okay don’t mind them. You want to be like me right so cheer up!” you said.

 

“Oh, you want to be what?” they said.

 

“You want to be Kooreen?” Donghyun freak out.

 

“So it means you want to be a girl.” Youngmin added.

 

“I dunno that you are a GAY! I must be careful to you.” Kwangmin blurted.

 

“Minwoo is it true?” Donghyun asked.

 

“No I‘m not.” Minwoo sheepishly grinned

 

“Ah, guys It‘s not what you think.” you tried to explain but they don’t listen they keep on teasing Minwoo.

 

“Oh, really? but why whenever you want your revenge is…………..a kiss?” Youngmin continue teasing him

 

”I told you I’m not a gay!” Minwoo grinned.

 

“Woo~ Spill it out Minwoo~ don’t be shy…” Youngmin teased.

 

“Yah! I told you I‘m not a gay or what!” Minwoo whined.

 

“Then prove it.” Kwangmin added. Donghyun just nodded and wait for Minwoo to prove it.

 

Minwoo gazed at them. “Aish! You want proof huh? Fine.” he said and turned around to face you.

 

You gasped. “G-guys I told y~ Minwoo cut you off by cupping your cheeks and pulled your face close to him and kiss you on your lips.

 

Your eyes widened and you just stunned there in disbelief. While Donghyun and the twins jaw dropped.

 

As Minwoo break the kiss. He gave you a I’m-sorry- look.

 

“Yah! You are really annoying why did you do that to her.” Kwangmin complained and pulled out the collar of Minwoo.

 

“What‘s wrong ? You said you want proof right so I just shown it to you.” Minwoo sarcastically said. He mindlessly touched his lips *Aigoo! I did it. Kooreen‘s Lips is really soft.* he giggled in his mind

 

“Kooreen? Are you alright?” Donghyun asked you and while shaking your body. You still didn’t budge.

 

“Aish! Look what you‘ve done to her. Minwoo you scared her!” Youngmin grinned.

 

“Yah! I just do what you said! You want proof right so there it is. So don’t blame me.” Minwoo exclaimed.

 

“Nah-uh go and beg for her forgiveness.” Kwangmin muttered.

 

“No, I don’t.!” Minwoo insisted.

 

Kwangmin glared at him “Yah! I told you, go and beg for her forgiveness.” he blurted out.

 

“Seriously I want to punch this annoying baby.” Youngmin sheepishly grinned.

 

“What did you say? I AM Not A~~”Youngmin cut him off by putting a bread on his mouth.

 

Minwoo gasped and put the bread out of  his mouth. “Yah! Why did you do that?” Minwoo pouted.

 

“To keep your mouth shut!” Youngmin answered him.

 

“Because you‘re really annoying…if only your mouth has a zipper?…I already zipped your mouth.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Yah! Stop it right now. Just helped me here.” Donghyun butts in. “Kooreen . Are you still alive.?”

 

“Kooreen wake up! Or you want me to kiss you again?!” Youngmin smirked.

 

When you heard Youngmin smirks you finally back to your usual self again. “W-what happen to me?” you gasped.

 

“Woah what a good tactic Youngmin.” Donghyun amazed.

 

“See, I only owned that power to do that.” Youngmin praised himself.

 

“Hoo~ we‘re glad that finally you came back.” Kwangmin said.

 

“You scared us Kooreen.” Minwoo added.

 

“Are you okay now? ” Donghyun asked.

 

You mindlessly touch your head. “Uhmm I‘m fine. *When something popped out to your mind.* Woah Minwoo oppa?” you spoke

 

“Uh, err….W-waeyo?” Minwoo stuttered.

 

“What did you just do a while ago.?” you asked mindlessly.

 

Minwoo‘s eyes widened .“Uh. Yahhhhh! Kooreeenn!!! *He hugs you like a kid* I‘m so sorry I kissed you!…uhhuhu” He squawked like a lost child.

 

You hugged him back and patted his back. “Ow, Minwoo oppa don’t cry.. Uh don’t worry I‘m not that mad. It‘s just uh….never mind..” you said

 

Minwoo break the hugged and rubbed his eyes like a totally kid.“ Really? You not mad at meeeh?” he said like a kid.

 

“He’s surely  a baby!” Donghyun chuckled

 

You nodded and patted Minwoo’s  head. “Nae.”

 

 

“Yah! its so unfair. Why not give him a punch too. Just like what you did to me.” Youngmin whined. Kwangmin just nodded.

 

“Minwoo is different from you Youngmin. You know why? Because Minwoo is just an innocent while YOU are a ERT!” you exclaimed.

 

“Yah! I am NOT a ERT. I just can‘t resist your attractive lips.” Youngmin foolishly said.

 

You trenched your brow. “Damn you Youngmin!” you uttered in irritated way.

 

“Wae, it‘s true. Your lips is really soft and attractive.” Youngmin continue.

 

“Eh, really? Her lips is really soft?” Kwangmin asked curiously. *Oh, Nae he‘s right I felt that too when I do the CPR to her.*

 

“Aish! Stop it right now. We all know that. Because Kooreen is a totally package girl.” Donghyun praised you that much.

 

“Donghyun oppa.?” you smirked and gave him a confused look.

 

“Wae? Have you also kiss her before?” Kwangmin asked innocently.

 

“Of course when we we‘re young. ”Donghyun blurted and covered his mouth as he realize what he said.

 

Your eyes widened in shock.

 

“MWO?” they blurted.

 

“Yes, I am really fond of kids. when she was 3 yrs old girl. I used to greet her by a kiss.” Donghyun told them.

 

“That‘s what you called child abuse hyung.” Youngmin mocked.

 

“Oppa, I can‘t believe it. I can‘t remember it. How could you dare to do that to mesh?.” you sobbed.

 

Minwoo went close and whispered to you. “Donghyun is your cousin and he‘s really old so don’t feel so upset Kooreen.”

 

You let out a big sighed. “You are right” you said weakly.

 

“So, it‘s means that you are the one who stole her first kiss and not hyung.” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Of course not. We all know that our first kiss is our parents. So It‘s not counted anyway.” Donghyun explained.

 

“Ahh….” Kwangmin said.

 

“How could you kissed her before I? Aish! Hyung I hate you!” Youngmin pouted.

 

“Well, sorry it‘s to late for you.” Donghyun teased and stuck out his tongue. *Aigoo~ it worked. Teehee~* he playfully thought.

 

“Hey guys the foods our done. Pretty Kooreen  go and sit over there.” Jeongmin butts in.

 

“Yeah, and eat your breakfast now.” Hyunseong added. You do as they say.

 

“WOW did you guys made all of this? It looks so good. Thank you oppas!” you brightly said and gave them a kiss on a cheeks. And you started to eat it.

 

“Yah! Let‘s eat!” you giggled. “Aigoo~ so delicious.”

 

“OH! SWEET!” Jeongmin giggled. While Hyunseong just blushed.

 

“Why they are really lucky. Always receiving a nice gift from Kooreen. Aish! I envy them.” Minwoo pouted.

 

*Me, I‘m so unlucky. I haven‘t receive a kiss on her too. Except when I did a CPR to her. I know it‘s not counted.* Kwangmin pouted on his mind.

 

After that you caters lots of customers. Afterwards, You do all your daily routines. 

 

The next day, You practice a little bit for your presentation this coming Monday. You really are trembling while playing the piano.

 

“You look so gloomy and nervous for your performance tomorrow right?” Kevin asked you.

 

“Aish1 it‘s your fault oppa. If you didn‘t shown my video before, I am not going to trembling like this.” you blamed him.

 

“I am just proud of my Princess. Of course I want them to know that you are not only beautiful, smart and also a talented one.” Kevin chuckled and play his finger in your hair.

 

“But I‘m still not ready.” you whined.

 

Kevin caressed you hair. “My little sister is daebak! I know you can do it.! ” he cheered you.

 

“Thanks oppa for cheering me on.” you said.

 

“Anyway, I really like to ask this to you.? Because I‘m really curious about this.” Kevin said..

 

“What is it oppa? What‘s that thing that bothering you?” you curiously asked

 

“Do you already have a crush, like or something…? I want you to be open with me.. Of course I‘m your brother right.?” Kevin asked.

 

You let out a big sighed. “Uhhmm… I can‘t still distinguish it. I felt like I already fall in love with this person. But….. He‘s so cruel, I can’t understand him and I don’t know but sometimes he’s nice to me. *You ruffled your hair* Aish! It‘s so weird Oppa.” you mumbled. *Wait, omoo I forgot that guy already confessed to me.? I can‘t accept the fact that I‘m falling with him.* you crazily thought.

 

“Oh I see, the only reason why you are like that…. It means that you like that person.” Kevin explained.

 

“You think so?” you asked curiously.

 

“Yes. My dear. Aigoo my dongsaeng really a grown up.” Kevin giggled and pinched your cheeks.

 

“Anyway oppa. How come you know all of things. Have you already fall in love?” you curiously asked.

 

“Nope. I still don’t have time for that.” Kevin said.

 

“Ohhh…” you smirked.

 

“Nah. Go and do all you need to do and then rest after. I would like to inform you that you are the last performer tomorrow. ” Kevin said and winked.

 

“Woah! Really? Thank you oppa.” you chirped and kiss him on his cheeks.

 

 

The next day. It’s time for their Welcome party for the owner. Of their school. All of the advicers, staffs, student council members and the other performers are all busy. While the other students start to go and sat in the gym and wait for the party.

 

“Come on oppa. I want to watch their performance. Before I go in the dressing room.” you said and dragged your brother.

 

“Ow, Kooreen I‘m so busy. I‘ll just lead you the way.” Kevin smirked.

 

You made face. “Fine.” you pouted. “Here. I‘ll excuse myself now okay? Bye. After their performance you need to go at the back stage okay.” Kevin said and kiss your forehead. And then leave

 

“Aish. I’m Alone?” you pouted and sat near in front of the stage.

 

“Can I sit here?” an innocent and beautiful girl with a soft voiceasked you. You turned around and look at her.

 

*Wow. What a beautiful girl? I want to be like this girl.* you thought dazzlingly.

 

The girl cut your daydreaming off  “Ah, excuse me. Are you okay?” she said again in her soft voice.

 

You gasped. “Uh-oh, yeah I‘m fine. And pardon me?” you uttered.

 

“Uh okay. Can I sit here beside you?” she said.

 

“Yes. It‘s okay. It‘s good because I‘m alone too.“ You giggled.

 

The girl sat beside you. “Ow, I see. Kevin is really busy. Here his little pretty princess alone….” she said.

 

“Eh, you know my brother?” you asked out of a sudden.

 

“Yes, he‘s my best friend and a classmate too. By the way I‘m Shin Minyoung. But you can call me unnie.” she said and held out her smooth hands. And you shook it. Then you smile at her and she smiled back.

 

“Ohhh you are my brother‘s best friend.? Nice to meet you unnie.” you said politely. *How come my brother didn‘t fall in this beautiful with a soft voice girl. I like her for my brother. Teehee~ * you thought.

 

“Nice to meet you too Kooreen.” she brightly said. After a couple of minutes the party has began. And the gym is full of students.

 

“Alright. What a pleasant day is it. Thank you for all the student who participated here in our big welcome party for our lovingly school owner.” the Mc spoke.

 

All of you clapped. “Well well, I know all of you are so excited to see our school owner and some of our performers here. So let me introduce to all you our school owner. ……..Mr. Il Jung Soo.!!! Let‘s give him around of applause!” the mc yelled in excitement. They gave an around of applause. The owner came out the back stage. And do he’s speech “Good morning my lovely students…I, the owner of the school is happy to have all of you here in my school…….” The owner speak and continue until it ends. Joke ehehe.

 

“Okay thank you for that wonderful speech Mr. Il Jung Soo. We are all happy to see you and to know you.” the mc said. “Your welcome. So know you are waiting for this…. Let‘s welcome our first performer……*They screamed* Boyfriend! ” the owner hollered. The boyfriend came out the back stage and form themselves. The gym filled with the students screaming. The music starts. The song is You and I.

 

“I know…….we can go on…. But……it‘s brave…” Youngmin sang first with his hot voice ….

 

"> 

 

(Here is the video^^ thanks for the help of my friends here love yah!!!)

 

“Boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Ahhhhh!! Youngmin!”

 

“Minwoo!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhh”

 

“MY Kwangmin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!”

 

“Donghyun oppa!!!!”

 

“HYUNSEONGAAAAAAAHHHHHHH”

 

“WE LOVE BOYFRIEND”

 

“YOU AND I…I I  I I I!”

 

Your ear almost get deaf. In their screaming. You saw how they performed. As if they are not your friends that you met before . You can’t believe in their nice voices and their dance skills is really awesome.

 

“They are so hot!!!!!”

 

“Minwoo-ah!!!! Be my BOYFRIEND!!!”

 

“WE LOVE YOU AHHHHHHHH”

 

“Ouch! They are really loud aish! But my friends are really amazing.” you blurted.

 

“They‘re surely are amazing don‘t they.” Minyoung said.

 

“Yeah…they do. ” you chirped.  After their performance you excuse yourself to congrats your friends and to go in the dressing also. When some one block your way. You furrowed your eyebrow as you saw who it is.

 

 “Oh, Kooreen why are you here on the back stage? Are you looking for me?. Am I that really attractive so that you came here to see me?” Youngmin said.

 

“Yah! I‘m not looking for you. Get out of my way. Youngmin.” you grinned.

 

“If I don’t?” Youngmin sarcastically said.

 

You clenched your fist in front of his face .“ Did you see this? then If you don’t… it will fly straight to your face!” you grinned.

 

“It‘s okay. Because I guess I‘m grown used to it.” Youngmin said foolishly.

 

*Aish! This Moron is driving me crazy!* You thought irritately “Aish! Accept this!” you grinned and when you’re going to punch him someone interrupted you.

 

“Kooreen did you watch our performance? How was it?” Minwoo chirped and hugged you.

 

“Minwoo-ah yep. You are all amazing! I love your performance. You all look so different in your usual self.” you giggled.

 

“Really?” Kwangmin brightly said.

 

“Yes, you two are a good rapper. Jeongmin oppa and Donghyun are a good vocals and then your main vocal is really good. I love his voice and….he looks so hot that time. I didn‘t imagine it.” you chuckled.

 

“Jinja? Thank you Kooreen.” Hyunseong said while blushing like a mad.

 

“Of course we are all nice! ” Minwoo chirped.

 

“Aigoo Pretty thanks for that wonderful compliment.” Jeongmin said.

 

*Aish1 this girl didn‘t even notice me.* Youngmin pouted in his mind.

 

“Why only Hyunseong caught your attention. Am I not admirable and you chose Hyunseong than me?” Donghyun pouted.

 

“I like his voice…*you crossed you arms * and I think everything to him is perfect!” you giggled.

 

“Except his face.” Youngmin coldly said.

 

You raised your brow. “Yah! Hyunseong oppa is really handsome. You‘re just blind aish! This moron. So rude. I admired Hyunseong he‘s really a good person unlike you.” you blurted.

 

“Oh, come on stop it right now. Look I‘m just fooling around.” Donghyun stopped you and Youngmin said.

 

“You admired him?” Minwoo mindlessly said.

 

“So you had a crush on him. tsss” Youngmin hissed. But deep inside he’s hurt. *Why I‘m always like this….aish! I hate myself babo me!* he blamed himself in his mind.

 

“Yeah, I admire him because he‘s really a responsible person like my brother.” you said.

 

Kwangmin sighed in relief. “Ow that‘s good to hear I thought she will say that she likes hyunseong hyung.” he thought.

 

“Well, I‘m right. Hyunseong.” Jeongmin smirked and winked at him.

 

“I know. Thank you Kooreen. I‘m so happy.” Hyunseong chuckled.

 

“You‘re welcome oppa!” you said.

 

“Miss Kooreen we need to you know.” the make-up artist called for you.

 

“Ow, Kooreen. They‘re calling you know. Goodluck Kooreen.” Minwoo uttered.

 

“You can do it.”

 

“Goodluck” they hollered except for Youngmin.

 

“Thanks guys bye.” you said and leave.

 

 

End of this chappie. How was it? Ehehehe boring isn’t it? But hope you still enjoyed it. Here’s my trailer for the next chappie.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You really have a nice and angelic voice.” Minwoo chirped.

 

“How talented is this pretty girl. She know how to play piano too. So it means we‘re destined one.” Jeongmin added.

 

“You‘re voice is amazing..” Hyunseong uttered.

 

“Her voice is driving me crazy!” Youngmin thought.

 

“That‘s my……uh… my girl. Teehee~ good job Kooreen” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Thank you guys for the compliment.” you shyly said.

 

“Yah! Jeongmin don’t be so ambitious she is my destiny.” Minwoo exclaimed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That’s it. Enjoy reading it. ^^ Ppyong~ love you guys. I really do. Please keep commenting and subscribe this story. Thank you. ^^