Continuation of chapter 35

The more you hate the more you love.

 

Inside the coffee shop. Donghyun take you to their dressing room. And put you down on a couch.

 

“Here.” Donghyun smirked. Donghyun look at your wound.

 

“Thank you oppa.” you said.

 

“Aigoo~ I‘m so dead if Kevin find it out. She messed Your flawless white skin.” Donghyun worriedly said.

 

“Hyung here‘s the first aid kit.” Minwoo came with the kit.

 

“Thanks Minwoo, now get back there and helped the others.” Donghyun said.

 

“Yes, hyung. Are you alright Kooreen? Call me if you need something okay?” Minwoo said.

 

“Thanks Minwoo oppa. I‘m fine don‘t worry.” you said. Minwoo walk-out  the room and help the others.

 

Donghyun start to clean your wound before he put a bandage.

 

“Ouch! It‘s hurts Donghyun oppa.” you whooped.

 

“Just bear it Kooreen. It wont get hurt again later. Now I‘ll put it *The alcohol* right now be ready okay?” Donghyun murmured.

 

“O-omoo. It‘s really hurts. Ouch! ” you yelped.

 

Youngmin at the back door wandering what they we’re doing.

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

When I’m going to check for Kooreen upstairs. I heard a something weird so when I come close. I put my ear at the door and listened.

 

“Ouch! It‘s hurts Donghyun oppa.” Kooreen whooped.

 

“Just bear it Kooreen. It wont get hurt again later. Now I‘ll put it *The alcohol* right now be ready okay?” Donghyun  hyung murmured.

 

“My eyes widened I wander what they are doing? I asked again. “What are they doing?” I said to myself. while wobbling.

 

I heard Kooreen again. “O-omoo. It‘s really hurts. Ouch!. ” She yelped. I wrenched my fist.I must save her from Donghyun hyung!. I mindlessly opened the door.

 

“Yah! Donghyun what are doing to~~~~ Donghyun hyung cut me off.

 

“What‘s the matter?” Donghyun asked cluelessly. My jaw dropped.

 

“Hey?” Donghyun snapped his finger in my face.

 

“What‘s wrong with him?” Kooreen mindlessly said.

 

Aish! Babo me! What a dirty thought I have. I thought he was doing something to Kooreen. But I‘m wrong I accused them. Aigoo~ I‘m dead now!

 

“Yah! Are you thinking that?…….ahh! This kid have a dirty mind.” Donghyun said that made me face him.

 

“Kyah!!1 I‘m not like that. I was just…” I tried to defend myself.

 

“Just what?” Donghyun asked me again. I look at Kooreen. She gave me a confused look. I look down and said. “Well, I give up. Well you‘re right hyung. I thought you were having….*he mindlessly scratched his head*….a…you know what I mean hyung. Teehee~” I stuttered. I can’t say those words it’s too awkward to say. I sat on the floor in dismay.

 

End of his POV.

 

 

“Aigoo. Such a green minded kid.” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Aish! Really ert.” you mumbled.

 

“Well, it‘s already done. I already put the bandage. What do you feel?” Donghyun asked.

 

You mindlessly look at your wound with bandaged right now. “It‘s fine, though I feel uneasy. Teehee~ thank you Donghyun oppa.” you answered.

 

“Okay, I‘ll leave you here just take a rest okay. I‘m going back to work right now.” Donghyun said before he leaved.

 

“Okay.” you plainly said. Donghyun leaved.

 

You stared at Youngmin. He gasped. “What?” he mindlessly asked.

 

You raised your brow. “What are you thinking a while ago? About me and Donghyun oppa.”  you said with arms crossed.

 

Youngmin shook his head. “A-ani…aniyo~ anyway how‘s your wound? I thought it‘s just a small wound? But why are you whooping like kid a while ago.” he change the topic.

 

“Mwo? I-I thought it wouldn’t be hurt like this. Aish! Why am I explaining it to you. If you have nothing to do in your life just leave me alone.” you complained.

 

“Who said that I have nothing to do.? ” Youngmin sly.

 

“Me, waeyo?” you sarcastically said.

 

“You are a smart but you don’t even think that I have so many things that I can do here….with you…” Youngmin added.

 

You faced turned red. “What are you talking about?” you asked curiously.

 

“Nothing….wae are you scared? That I might do something….” Youngmin continue teasing you.

 

“Shut up. Aish! Why do you have to be like this. Teasing me with your weird thingy there. Aish! What a wicked are you.” you  grinned.

 

“Oh, my Lovely Yeobo, is too snubby to me. Wae are you having you‘re monthly period right now. That‘s why you are like that?” Youngmin said playfully.

 

“Yah! YOUNGMIN?! You stupid ert moron!” you blurted. You are trying to chase him but you fall from the floor. “Ouch!” you groaned

 

“Oh, Kooreen, you alright?” Youngmin helped you.

 

You shrugged him and sat on the floor. “Yah! It‘s your fault. I hate you.” you whined with your teary eyes.

 

“Aish1 you know that you have a wound, why you tried to chase me.” Youngmin said.

 

“Yah! It‘s your fault you know that I have this wound but you still kept on teasing me. *you rubbed your teary eyes.* I wana go down. I want to see Donghyun oppa.” you murmured.

 

When youngmin heard it. He felt really jealous but still as his promise he will do anything for you.

 

“You want a piggy back ride?” Youngmin asked. Then you nodded. “I bet after I give you a ride, my back will be hurt.. really really hurt.” he playfully said.

 

 You slapped his shoulder. “Fine, I‘ll call Minwoo or Kwangmin to do that for me.” you pouted.

 

“I‘m just kidding give me a kiss first?!” Youngmin added.

 

“Yah! ert. Duh! I‘d rather walk by myself than to kiss you. Hmp!” you chirped.

 

Youngmin laughed “Just kidding again. Now hop on?” he said. You just nodded and hopped on his back.

 

“Aigoo. You‘re so small and  thin but why are you so heavy?” Youngmin said foolishly

 

You hit him from the back. “I told you I‘m just kidding!” Youngmin said and laughed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghyun cater the last customer they had. Which is the Another special guest their Noona’s which is Sistar.

 

The other customers get recognized the girls first.

 

“Sistar.”

 

“They‘re really are Sistar!”

 

“Bora!”

 

“Sistar is really here!”

 

“Hi.” the special guest greeted and head toward a vacant sits.

 

“Ah,, they came… what do I do.” Jeongmin nervously said.

 

Sister came so this is another explosive preview. That made the members nervous.

 

“Kwangmin?  Sistar is there. ** ” Jeongmin mindlessly trying to seek help. But the member’s avoiding their places fast.

 

“Ecuse me?!” Jeongmin seems to be angry because no one is listening instead he goes straight to the guest.

 

“How are you? It‘s been a long time..” Bora asked.

 

“??? ehehe” Jeongmin smirked and wipe their table. He nearly made an accident by cleaning the tray.

 

“O-oomoo!” Jeongmin nervously murmured.

 

“Oh,” the girls freaked it. SCARED TO DEATH hahah

 

“S-sorry.” Jeongmin feel sorry. The sistar ordering to the menu instead of scolding him.

 

“The SISTAR noonaa are making a special request” Jeongmin half shouted.

 

“You were nervous?”

 

Jeongmin cannot put lift the tray properly.

 

“You were really nervous.”

 

Jeongmin just gave a weird smile. And handed the second lemon water. Sistar taste the lemon water.

 

“I can taste it even more now.” Bora said.

 

“Yeah it‘s okay.” Soyou added.

 

“No way..” Jeongmin said to himself. Minwoo just watching them.

 

“This is fun.” Bora giggled. Now Kwangmin came to serve the drinks.

 

“You have to say ‘This is so and so coffee.’ to the guests. So the guests would like it. They will go ‘Ppyong.’ teehee~” Bora advice or wheedled.

 

Kwangmin gave a confused look.

 

“Challenge!” they chirped.

 

“This is how I feel.” Kwangmin chuckled.

“Not like that…not like that .” Soyou complained.

 

“Put it down while saying it. Now let‘s do it again” Bora said and gave back the drinks to Kwangmin‘s tray..while Kwangmin wants to avoid the place immediately.

 

“Start!”

 

Kwangmin put again the drinks now with his feelings into it. “I put my heart into it with quality” he said.

 

“Ooohh…” Bora moaned

 

“Oh my…” Soyou added.

 

“Really satisfied.” Bora giggled and laughed.

 

At the counter . Member’s are out of their minds.

 

“Why is isn’t the ice cream waffle coming? Excuse me.” Soyou came and complained. The girl is coming with a strong pose.

 

“We are completely out of were minds.” Donghyun mindlessly said.

 

“How do I receive my order.”  she said

 

“Please wait.” Hyunseong chuckled.

 

“I kept waiting over there.” she added

 

“Just wait please. Please please” Hyunseong pleaded. The girl kind a pissed right now.

 

 

“Sorry.” the boss feel sorry. When the girl came back of her table with the other members of Sistar. He went to their table too.

 

“I am disappointed, I was anticipating since good looking people were doing this.” Bora pouted.

 

“Out of the people that came, you ate the most.” Donghyun whined.

 

The girls laughed . The table is full of clean plates. Donghyun started to clean it after the girls  pay and leaved.

 

“This is the money we earned tahnks to what we have done!” Hyunseong chirped.

 

“Oah! Thank god.” they hollered. With a clapped.

 

“They kept on saying accusations.. But I think it was really fun” Minwoo chuckled.

 

“Thanks to the Sistar seniors, our sales got up.  But we got caught with the orders. They are girl group but they order all things Donghyun said.

 

You and Youngmin finally came downstairs.

 

“Who are they” you asked at the back of Youngmin. He then put you at the chair around the other members.

 

“One of the girl K-pop idol.” Kwangmin answered.

 

“Ooohh, really.” you plainly said.

 

“They accused us a lot because of the lemon water. They even said that it didn‘t taste good although I squirt the lemon in advance…I was sad.” Jeongmin pouted.

 

 

“Aigoo, really Sistar did that omoo poor Jeongmin oppa.” you said in disbelief and patted his shoulder.

 

“Yeah poor me.” Jeongmin added and leaned his head on your shoulder. Youngmin saw it. And pushed Jeongmin’s head.

 

“Ouch! What’s the matter with you.” Jeongmin pouted.

 

“Yah! Stop leaning on her. ” Minwoo went along.

 

“Aigoo, I was just cheering him on. ” you giggled.

 

Jeongmin linked his armed onto your arm.“ Yeah Kooreen is right.”

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin glared at him.

 

“Yah! Get off your filthy hands on her. Did you wash your hands before you touched her.!” Minwoo whined and tried to take you away from Jeongmin.

 

“there they are again. Why is it always happening?” Hyunseong shook his head in this belief.

 

“HEHE you must be used to it.” Donghyun chuckled. Hyunseong just gave a small smile in response.

 

“Yah! don‘t pull Kooreen to me. She‘s mine.” Jeongmin pouted.

 

“Kooreen is mine! Babo!” Minwoo whined.

 

“Hey stop it!” the twins tried to stopped them.

 

*Aish! I‘m gonna die this early age. If they didn‘t stop.* you mindlessly thought.

 

 

 

 

End of this chappie1 how was it? Teehee~ is it fun.? I hope it’s not? Eheheh hope you enjoy this chappie.

 

Here’s the trailer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What are you talking about Minwoo oppa?” you asked curiously.

 

Minwoo bit his lips. “Uh.. Uhm I’ll wait for you. Promised you can count on me Kooreen.” Minwoo answer.

 

You gave him a confused look. “I can‘t understand you can you say it direct to the point?” you asked and gazed at him.

 

Minwoo avoided your gazed “I……..I………uh….”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is. Keep on reading and commenting it. Sorry for the grammar and spelling eheheh hope you don’t mind.