Eeri experience

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Yah! Kooreen I want a kiss too” Youngmin pouted. While you are all heading to your cabin.

 

“Shut up Youngmin. Kiss your face.” You said in a foolish way.

 

“B-but I want that too” Youngmin sobbed and made a funny pout.

 

“Hey, hey Youngmin…know your limitations…”Kevin butts in

 

You laughed “That‘s good oppa. Save me from him” you smirked.

 

Youngmin gasped. “Aigoo~ Fine I give up.” he murmured.

 

“Good!” Kevin smirked. “uhmm Kevin is really strict as ever.” Minyoung teased. Shinyeong nodded. “Unnie is right!!!”she giggled.

 

“Yeah! Kevin is really strict. When it comes to her one and only little sister.” Donghyun hollered.

 

“How I wish Kooreen has a twin sister so I‘m not heartbroken like this…”Jeongmin said playfully. Kwangmin smacked his head off. “Going to your daydream again?”he teased.

 

“Yah! Why did you do that? I‘m older than yah!” Jeongmin pouted. Minwoo just ignored them 

 

“Hyunseong hyung save me from this scary ahjussi!” Kwangmin teased. And fake a scare look. Jeongmin face palmed himself. “AHJUSSI????? Do  this heandsome creatures like me, look like an AHJUSSI?!! Oh gosh, your blind!” he freak out.

 

Hyunseong laughed and other as well.. “Jeongmin relax.”he chuckled.

 

“Yah! Oppa! Hyunseong oppa is right.” you agreed and tapped his back.

 

“Relax, Jeongmin you should maintain your handsome look. ^^” he giggled while his staring at his features in his pocket mirror.

 

“How long we‘re going to walk like this? So tired.” Youngmin whined. “Aish1 my boyfriend is an oldy brat.Tsk” you hissed.

 

“Yah! What did you say?”Youngmin whined.

 

“I love you.” you chipred. Youngmin smiled and leaned on your shoulder while walking. You look at your left side. *HOHU he’s easy to trick! Teehee just kidding.* you evily thought.

 

“We‘re finally here. Let‘s unpack all of our things. And guys help me.”Kevin said like his older than them.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“That was a tiring walked.”

 

“let‘s go and unpack our things.”

 

“Nae!”

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

Aish! I honestly don’t like this place. I can feel that something bad and will happened. Aigoo~ Minwoo don’t think that. You’re scaring the out of yourself. Yah! Yah I need to unpack my things before I take a stroll. After a couple of minutes. I’m done and I decided to take a walk by myself to seek for a good and fresh air. When someone’s following me. I kept on walking and walking. “Yah!! Minwoo oppa! can we talked?”

 

End of his POV

 

Your POV.

 

After I unpack my things I saw minwoo went out. I decided to stalked him or maybe followed him. This is we’re chance to talked since it’s been 3 days since we haven’t talk. But he still ignored me. But I didn’t gave up I still followed him “Yah!! Minwoo oppa! can we talked?” I shouted while I kept on following him. Without realizing where we are right now. “Minwoo oppa?!”

 

End of POV

 

 

"Minwoo oppa??" you called Minwoo while following him.. Minwoo gasped and can't look at you directly. "W-what is it.?" he stuttered.

You hugged really tight. "I missed you so much Minwoo oppa! i'm sorry can you pleaase stop avoiding me? Because It hurts me." you sobbed.

Minwoo's tears fell as he heard those words of yours, he can't resist you no matter how hurt he is.. He hugged you back. "I-I'm sorry too Kooreen for being selfish! I thought you already forgot me. I missed you more than you know.... "he said with a low voice. You broke the hugged.

"I understand yoi Minwoo. You don't need to say sorry to me. it's my fault. Let's be friends again?" you told him.

Minwoo shook his head. "No, It's not your fault. Okay Don't blame your self. Uhmmm I'll try to be a good friends again with you. " he answered.  You nodded with an assuring smile. "Thanks Minwoo oppa. Wait I'ts getting darker...Do you know whe're are we oppa??" you asked nervously. Minwoo's eyes widened. He mindlessly shook his head. "I-- dont know Kooreen I'm sorry."He freak out. it's getting dark so Minwoo is turning to be a scaredy cat again.. And you twoare at the middle of the forest bad thing is..you two didn't bring a map...........Omoo 

 

"Omoo" You face palmed your face.“Yah! Oppa I‘m scared this is a forest right? So there is possible that a some of wild animals are leaving here!” You trembled.

 

“Yah! Kooreen don‘t scared me like that.”Minwoo took out his phone.“I brought my phone.”he chirped.

 

“Really?Quick! Call them” you said. Minwoo nodded and do as you said.

 

“Yah! oh crap no signal!”he murmured. You gasped “Mwo? There‘s no signal in here?! Aigoo we‘re so dead?!!” you freaked out.

 

“What should we‘re going to do Kooreen!”Minwoo sobbed. You suddenly hugged his onto his arm. “I-I don’t know either.” you sobbed.

 

“I‘m sorry Kooreen!It‘s my fault.” Minwoo blame himself.. “Aniyo~ Aigoo~ it’s so dark right not. ” you exclaimed while you two walking in a dark forest. A bat started flying and because of it. it made a noise that made you two screamed “AHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

“W-what‘s that?!!” You asked nervously. Minwoo is shaking. “I don’t know…Let‘s keep on walking though.” Minwoo offered. “O-okay.” you just said.

 

“We can use my phone as a flashlight ..I think.” Minwoo said. “Yeah you‘re right oppa.” you agreed. Minwoo took out his phone on his pocket and use it as a flashlight.It helps the two of you a bit.

 

At the cabin.

 

Youngmin gasped as he saw something eeri moving at the floor. “Eewwk W-what‘s that thing moving over there?“ he asked nervously. And pointed it.

 

Jeongmin look at where he pointed. “It‘s just a cockroach Youngmin?!” he answered manly. “T-throw it outside hyung!”he ordered.

 

“Yah! Be a man now Youngmin. It‘s just a cockroach.” Jeongmin ignored him.

 

Youngmin gulped nervously. “I-it‘s FLYING!!…T-towards us!!!” He freak out and run out of the cabin..

 

Jeongmin saw it too and run .“OH?! AHHHHHH RUN F-fOR YOUR LIFE!!!” He also freaked  out.

 

“Oh what‘s that noise?” Kevin asked curiously.

 

“Is it? Youngmin and Jeongmin?” Minyoung said.

 

 

“Yeah they are. What are they screaming of?” Donghyun said as they saw the two scaredy cat running like there’s going to eat them alive.

 

Shinyeong laughed.“They look like a kid. Teehee~”she giggled. “Yeah. They are”Kwangmin agreed.

 

“Ah….Kids today~” Hyunseong chuckled..

 

“RUN!!!” they yelled.

 

“What?”

 

“What did they say?”

 

“They said run?Waeyo?”

 

“Run?”

 

“I dunno why..”

 

“RUN!!!F-FOR YOUR LIFE!!! I-IT’S COMINGGGG!!!” they yelled like a girl.

 

“Ohh! Yah! Eww. COCKCROACH!!” Shinyeong freak out. Minyoung hide at the back of Kevin.

 

“Cockroach?” Donghyun mindlessly said.

 

“KILL IT hyung!!” Youngmin screamed.

 

“YEAH!! KILL IT!!!”JEONGMIN yelled.

 

Donghyun killed the cockroach.”Done Relax guys. It‘s just a cockroach!” he said.

 

Youngmin and Jeongmin is breathing hardly. “T-hanks hyung” they said at the same time.

 

“you guys are so lunatic. Screaming like there would eat you up! Aish!” Kevin complained.

 

“Sorry!”

 

“Where‘s Kooreen and Minwoo oppa?” Shinyeong noticed that the two of you are nowhere to find.

 

“Yeah! where are they?.”

 

 

I’ll cut it out here. Well how was it. Is it funny or not? I guess it’s not. Sorry for short? I think teehee~ Here’s my trailer.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Youngmin oppa?!” you sobbed.

 

*She‘s still thinking of Youngmin hyung even though I‘m here beside her.* Minwoo thought sadly. He let out a big sighed. “Aw don’t be scared I‘m here. Minwoo is here.” he said.

 

“B-but I‘m really scared. I want my Youngmin oppa! Here.” you whined.

 

Minwoo’s heart shattered into pieces again but still he control himself and act like brave. He then held you tight.“Don’t worry he‘s gonna be here soon and they‘ll save us.” he just said.

 

You tightened your grip too. “O-okay~” you just said.

 

“Good!” Minwoo gave you a small smile. “Awww!!” he whined.

 

You gasped “What is it?“ you asked nervously.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s it. Please keep on commenting and subscribe the story if you like it ^^ Love yah guys ^^

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANHAE!!!