Knowing the truth?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

"Hope he didn't noticed me" you mindlessly said to yourself while peeking.

 

"I knew you were there Kooreen! So stop hiding and show yourself to me" Sunwoo blurted.

 

You gasped and shown yourself. "I'm sorry." you uttered.

 

"You heard it right?" Sunwoo said.You nodded. "Well,I see. Anyway bye See yah~" Sunwoo said sheepishly.

 

"S-sunwoo oppa!" you stuttered. But he finally leaved. You sighed and decided to go inside of your Kevin's desk.

 

Kevin was reading something and when you opened the door he gasped but continue reading. You went close to him and sat in front of his desk.

 

"Kevin oppa!" you asked 

 

 

"Waeyo?" Kevin asked you back

 

"What did Sunwoo oppa say?" you asked directly.

 

Kevin gasped. "Did you hear our conversation?" Kevin change the topic.

 

"Yah!oppa dont change the topic just tell me the truth?" you half-shouted.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't tell." Kevin exclaimed.

 

"Oppa! why not?" you pouted.

 

"Because it's too early." Kevin said sheepishly. "Aish! Fine dont tell me. You will regret this. " you pouted before you leaved.

 

"Nah-uh go and prepared yourself. You need to help your Donghyun oppa later right?" Kevin uttered. 

 

You wrenched your brow. "I know." you snub.

 

"Aish! this saeng of mine." Kevin pouted. "I can't tell it to you right now. Hope you understand. You wouldn't understand if I tell that Sunwoo is going to be your Fiance soon. After he achieved his first goal which is to be a k-pop idol that appa challenge him. He's next is to confront our appa to let him to marry you someday. I know appa will surely approve him since you and Sunwoo grew up together. Aish! I'm sorry my princess." Kevin thought.

 

The bell rang and You with the others decided to go at the coffee shop.

 

"Yah!! this will gonna be hectic again!" Minwoo pouted.

 

"But I missed our coffee shop though." Kwangmin said.

 

"Well, Let's get going before Donghyun hyung will kill us for being late" Youngmin offered.

 

"Nae, We must go now." You agreed. Youngmin took your hands. "Let's go then" Youngmin chuckled. You can't help but to smile at his cuteness.

 

Minwoo shook his head "Here they are again" said in disbelief. "Wait Who's that pretty girl?" Kwangmin blurted as he saw a familiar girl who's wiping out the board.

 

"Shinyeong!!" You chirped

 

"U-unnie!!" Shinyeong blurted and runs towards you.

 

You pulled her into a big hugged."I missed you guys!!" she chirped.

 

"Shinyeong?" the three boys said at the same time.

 

Shinyeong broke the hugged and face at them "Hi oppas!" she greeted. And then runs toward Minwoo and hugged him. "And I missed my Minwoo oppa the most!!!" she blurted happily.

 

Minwoo hugged her back"Shinyeong why are you here?"He asked curiously. "Because I'm here to transfer and study here." Shinyeong answered. 

 

"Really?"

 

"That's cool!"

 

"Lucky Minwoo!"

 

"Aigoo! Shinyeong is soooooo sweet!!"

 

Minwoo blushed. "Uhmm. It's a good news." he said cheerfully.

 

"Well Shinyeong we're heading to their coffee shop. Would you like to go and visit there?" You offered.

 

"Yeah, My jagiya is right. Why not go with us." Youngmin agreed and clung onto your shoulder.

 

"You must go Shinyeong ...So that Minwoo will have an inspiration too." Kwangmin teased.

 

"Yahhh Pikwang~" Minwoo pouted.

 

"Nae, I'll go with you!" Shinyeong chuckled. Minwoo blushed again adn lowered he's head shyly. 

 

"Let's go then" Shinyeong said and clung onto Minwoo's arms.

 

"Nae, KA JA!"

 

They decided to walk instead to ride on a cab. They wanted to make Shinyeong's day happy. So as they passsed by in a park. You request to stop there in just 10 minutes. they sat on a grass and took a rest.

 

"Ahhhh. so tired" Kwangmin complained.

 

"Kwangmin oppa is so tired. Omoo" Shinyeong worriedly said and then put her head onto Minwoo's shoulder.

 

"Are you sure you can work today?" You asked.

 

"Kwangmin why not rest for today?"Youngmin added.

 

"Youngmin hyung is right" Minwoo agreed.

 

"Aniyo~ I want to work right now. Well wait.*He took his phone and took a picture of Minwoo and Shinyeonng* Yahhhh what a cute couple."Kwangmin teased

 

"Yah! pikwangie how dare you?!!" Minwoo pouted.

 

"It's okay Minwoo opa. I knew you are a photogenic so dont worry though it's a stolen you're still cute and handsome!" Shinyeong chuckled. 

 

"Yeah! Look how Minwoo stared at her!!" Kwangmin teased and showed the picture to you and Youngmin.

 

 

"Aigoo~ that........So SWEET!!!" you said cheerfully.

 

"They're cute to be together right?" Youngmin said. Kwangmin nodded. "Yah! let me see hyung!" Minwoo pouted.

 

"No! I dont, you might delete this." Kwangmin exclaimed

 

"No I wont please. I promised" Minwoo begged.

 

"No!"

"Pikwang"

"Aniyo~"

*Puupy eyes* "Puh-leash!!!"

"I said NO!!"

*Kitty eyes* "Please Kwangmin!"

"Y-ye...... NO!!"

 

End of this chappie!! How was it? teehee. Uhmmm well here's my trailer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

"May I have your order please?"

 

"You look so beautiful in that attire. Donghyun hyung force you to wore that am I right?"

 

"Yes, But please I'm here to work Sunwoo oppa. So can you just say what your order is?" you said.

 

"I want you!" Sunwoo answered.

 

"Oppa?" you said in irritate way.

 

Youngmin shoved you. "Goa nd cater somebody else. Leave this one to me." he ordered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it. Please bear with my grammar and forgive me if there's a wrong spelling over there. 

 

Mini Converstaion!!

 

Kellen_1825: Another update of mine. How was it? teehee. Sorry for making you curious. Hope this chappie answered your question. Sorry if it's boring and the truth it's not that interesting huhuhu. I LOVE YOU GUYS 

Peanut: yahhhhhhhhhhhh really? kekeke Now that I have your permission. Let me have your revenged. *evil laughed.*

exoticelflover: hope you enjoyed this fics of mine. thank yah~

Jeong-lie: yahhhhh so happy to make you happy. here's were reply....saranghae!!! and a punishment  to Jeongmin for peanut? Yes i'll do it. ^^

Kwangmin: Hi!!!!!! Hey we're lovely readers. How are you?..Again here's noona's update please read it!!!

XxKwangminbiasedxX: Y-yeah you said it. *blush* Do you mean it? *smacked his head off.* Yahhhh asking a babo question again. how are you? did you missed me? Because me I missed you. And please dont covered your pretty face i want to stare at it. ^^ YES i'm not bad i'm just playful. Noona is right. Saranghae noona~

Minwoo: YAHHHHH> I'm here again!!! I miss everybody. T^T. I'm so sad no one wants to talk to me T^T kiity noona!! Hi ^^

Hi jeong-lie...T^T

Youngmin: Hello guys....we're here again to make you happy. SARANGHAE!!But before that did you like noona's update today? Hi kitty noona ^^

Donghyun: Hi guys here's kitty's update. I'm not here but i know on the nxt chappie will do~ ahahah Well how are you guys?

Jeong-lie:Sorry if it took so long. Your cousin just update just now so....Anyway how are you?  and why? you dont want me to call you like that? I dunno either. All i know is I want to be sweet *blush*

Jeongmin: Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh guys!!!!! author will give me a punishment. Please help me!!!!! *freak out dont know where to go*

Butter I mean peanut? Aigoo~ You're the only my savior please dont let me beat u by kellen!!!yahhhh I'm sorry i'm just kidding that time. Instead of butter can you be my mirror princess?

Kellen: Hi Minwoo and Youngminie!!! and JEONGMIN ready for my punishment?*evil laughed.* 

Jeongmin: Yahhhhhhh D-dont please. Revenge is bad right guys? *no one answered* yahhhh guys helped me.

Kellen_1825: Jeongmin revenge is SWEET right? ahahahah. I heard it from my Eunwa saeng~ So prepared yourself now. BWUAHhahah*Chasing Jeongmin*

Minwoo: Noona is enjoying this again.

Youngmin: Just let her be. Teehee~

Kwangmin: Youngmin did noona forgive you?

Youngmin:Nae! thanks for that KITTY EYES!!!!

Donghyun: Kitty is surely in love with a cats huh just like Youngmin

Minwoo: Really?  but i love mickey mouse, he's a mouse am I right?*pouts*

Jeongmin:yahhhhhhhhhhh guyssss help me here!!* still running and chasing by the author*

Youngmin:Nae, *he beamed*

Kwangmin: Well, that's good to hear hyung~

Donghyun: Minwoo pouting again?

Minwoo: I'm so sad today~

Donghyun,Kwangmin,Youngmin: Waeyo?

Minwoo: Uh..*blushed* N-nothing...,.

Kellen_1825: JEONGMIN!! *with evil look*

Jeongmin::G-GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwangmin: There's something fishy on him.

Youngmin:Yeah! Dont tell me?.....

Minwoo: Yah!!! *Cut Youngmin off* ANIYO~*Run away* BYE SWEETIES SARANGHAEYO!!!

Jeongmin: Goodbye guys IMMA DIE RIGHT NOW T^T

Donghyun:Well well let's end this conversation right now.OoppS! *PARENTAL GUIDANCE* There's so many dongsaengs here. They shouldn't see what Kitty will do to Jeongmin. ahahha Let me end this. Please always keep on supporting this story and her other fics. I know you will enjoyed it.THANK YAH!!! SARANGHAE SWEETIES!!!! Ppyong~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!