at the Hospital part 2

The more you hate the more you love.

"Ummn Xander Oppa." You smirked. "Waeyo?" Xander response.

"Please. Dont tell this to Kevin oppa. I dont want him to worry about me anymore." You said seriously. 

"B-but~ you cut him off. 

"Please?!pretty please?!" you do an aegyo.


"Alright. Sweety." Xander agreed.

"Kooreen you should take a rest now. You're still not fine.Look you're still pale." Minwoo worriedly said. 

''Yeah Kooreen. Minwoo is right." Kwangmin agreed.

"Ara ara. Let's go home now. Umma will get angry if we go home late." Youngmin smirked.

"Okay. Guys you should go home now. I'll takecare of Kooreen here. Dont worry." Xander agreed. 

"Okay. Bye Kooreen get well soon."Minwoo said.

"Bye Kooreen hope to see you tomorrow." Kwan Ngmin said goodbye. "Yeah thank you guys. Bye takecare." you said.

And they went home.

At school.
 


"Kooreen!!!"Minwoo blurted and run into you to hug you tight.

"Yah!!! Minwoo!!!" Kwangmin complained.

"Ow Minwoo oppa?!" You smirked. "I'm so happy to see you today. Are you alright now?!" Minwoo answered.

"Yeah Kooreen. I'm so.happy to see you!" Kwangmin hugged you. He then looks at Minwoo and stucked out his tongue to teased Minwoo.

"Aigoo~I'm so happy too. Thank you so much Oppas!"you chirped.

"Ow the Annoying girl is already here. Bravo!" Youngmin said sarctically.

You furrowed your brows."Oh well the Idiotic Moron Prince is here too." you grinned.

All of them laughed except for Youngmin who's really pissed of right now.

"Yah! What are you guys laughing at.?!" Youngmin yelled. That.made everybody stop laughing. 

"Ow you started it. But looks who's already pissed off right now." you sarcastically said.

"Who said that I'm already pissed off?!!" Youngmin eyed to you.

"Me,why do you have.a problem with that." you playfully said. 

"Well, too bad for you. Because I'm not." Youngmin exclaimed.

"Ow really?!." you mumbled. "Absolutely yes!!!" Youngmin grinned.

Suddenly Ms. Kim came in.

"Good morning songsaengnim!" They greeted.

"Good morning my lovely student." Ms. Kim greeted back. And sit. "Okay my students. I would like to tell you that. Our school will be having a big welcome party for the school owner. So I would like to tell that. I choose some of my students  To perform in that particular welcome party." Ms.Kim added.

"Woah." the students moaned including you.

"So I want to anounce that Jo twins and the members of Boyfriend will participate in that presentation" Ms.Kim said.

"Yeah really! I'm so.excited!" Minwoo blurted.

You clapped."Yeah goodluck Minwoo Oppa and Kwangmin Oppa." you cheered.

"Yiehhh for the first time you will see us! Singing and dancing. I missed it." Minwoo hollered. 

"Yeah me too. Its been a long time." Kwangmin.

"I dont even know that you can sing and dance! I'm so excited to see you performing guys!" you giggled.

"Aigoo~ thank you Kooreen." Minwoo cheerfully said.

"Of course we can!!!" Youngmin blurted. You gasped. "Yah I'm not talking to you babo!" you said and look away.

*Aish you'll gonna pay for this.!*Youngmin said to his mind.

At the corridor. Youngmin was walking when a girl blocked his way. 

"What?!" Youngmin blurted. The girl gasped and shaking. "Uh...Y-young...min..Oppa! C-can you.... get this letter." the girl said and held out a letter to give it to him. Youngmin get the letter that made the girl blushed and splash a big smile.

Your POV

After I went to my locker box. I walked and I see A girl who bravely blocked the way of Youngmin. So I hid and peek a little bit to see them. I heard the girl. "Uh...Y-young...min..Oppa! C-can you...get this letter."she stuttered and held out a letter I gasped when I saw Youngmin took it the girl is really happy.. But it faded when Youngmin smirked  "Thank you for this another peace of trash!" he smirked and threw it. I got mad I went to him. I pushed him with all my strength. "Yahh! What did you do to her! Look what you've done. You idiot." I yelled at him. I'm really angry because he made the girl cry. "What's wrong with you!" He said and glared at me. "You're really are.jerk Youngmin!" I said angrily. He leaned closer to me. That made me surprised. "What's your problem YEOBO. I rejected her for you. Because you're my Yeojachingu am i right." he said. "What did you say!!!"I muttered. "You're my yeojachingu right. So dont be jealous right now." he added and kissed me on my forehead! That made me froze. he declared something but I didn't heard because I was still in shocked.Then I didn't realized that, after he did that he leave me here. With all her fan girls who keeps on asking me. About what he declared. I dont know what to do. So I run as fast as i can to escape to their damn questions. Yah! Youngmin Imma kill you MORON! I said to myself. 

 
End of your POV
 
 
 
"Is it true!" they asked.
 
 
"Yahhh! Youngmin has  a girlfriend now!!!!!!!" All his fan girls
 sobbed.
 
"Youngmin!!!!!" they mumbled.
 
 
 
 
Youngmin's POV.

I gasped when someone pushed me. I saw Kooreen and she's really angry. Why?! "Yah!What did you do to her! Look what you've done!You idiot!" She yelled at me. I saw her really angry. So.I asked her."What's wrong with you!"I said and glared at her. "You're really are jerk Youngmin!"she said to me angrily. I gasped and I remeber something, so I leaned closer to her that made her surprised. "What's your problem YEOBO! I rejected her for you. Because you're my Yeojachingu am I right?!" I said. "What did you say?!"she muttered."You're my yeojachingu right so dont be jealous right now" I added and kissed her on her forehead. That made her froze. I laughed at her sudden reaction. "Look This  is Kooreen and she is my GIRLFRIEND" I declared.Now she's gonna pay for all the things for making me pissed off and to make her feel the same as mine too. Suddenly my heart beat so fast I mindlessly put my hand on my chest to feel my heart. Its really beating fast. So I decided to leave her there with some of my fangirls who keeps on asking her about what I've declared.Why is it like this?! I shook my head to be in my usual self again. "Well goodluck to you Kooreen." I said to myself and went to cafeteria.
 
End of POV
 
 
Narrator's POV
 
 
"Did you know girls that Youngmin had a girlfriend now?" the girl 1 said
 
"Oh, really? who's that lucky girl?" the girl 2 asked
 
"I heard her name is Kooreen." the girl 1 answered.
 
""Ow she's really that lucky. aigoo! our Pretty Prince Charming is already taken. huhuhu" the girl 2 sobbed.
 
it was accidentally heard by Minwoo and Kwangmin.
 
"Did you heard that?" Minwoo asked curiously.
 
"Heard what?" Kwangmin cluelessly asked.
 
"Aish you're really are idiot!" Minwoo said muttered.
 
"What?!" Kwangmin irritately said. when interrupted by the two girls who passed by infront of them.
 
"That Kooreen is really lucky to be Our Youngmin's girlfriend."the girl 1 murmured.
 
"Are you really sure about that,?" the girl 2 asked.
 
"Yes. our Youngmin said that a while ago!" the girl added.
 
"really? Aigoo i think I'm heart-broken right now!" the girl 2 sobbed.
 
"That's what I'm talking about?!" Minwoo smirked. with his crossed arms.
 
"Kyahhhh that Youngmin! he's so dead!" Kwangmin grinned.
 
"He's totally dead.!" Minwoo added. and they went at the cafeteria to look for Youngmin. Finally they saw Youngmin eating his lunch.
 
Minwoo raised his brow. "Yah!!!! Youngmin! Why did you say that Kooreen is your girlfriend? huh?" he said irritately. 
 
"Yeah why! huh!" Kwangmin added with his crosssed arms.
 
"Wae? Do you have a problem with that?" Youngmin grinned.
 
"You!!!!" Minwoo angrily said. Minwoo went close to him then......................
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        
Oppss to be continued. ahahaha Troublesome Youngmin! What do you think?
Minwoo is really angry.....
 
 

SO PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE.

                  

SPECIAL THANKS TO @MISAHIME1234 and @BEVERLY_YM FOR READING THIS FIC