Finding their friends

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Yah! Where’s my jagiya?!! It‘s already dark. I’m so worried. She might crying right now.” Youngmin freaked out.

 

“And my Minwoo oppa! Please find them!” Shinyeong added.

 

“yah! It‘s your fault! You‘re not taking care of my pretty Kooreen! how dare you?!!! You should‘ve her boyfriend! I‘m gonna be a perfect boyfriend for her!” Jeongmin blamed Youngmin.

 

“Yah! yah! don’t blame me hyung. You know that we‘re busy unpacking our things. And we both don’t know where they went. And duh! Perfect you said? Stop joking around hyung. You‘re just jealous!” Youngmin bluffed.

 

“Yah! What did you say? If you didn’t pissed her on the first place she might not fallin in love with you?!1” Jeongmin whined.

 

“Well, Poor you hyung she fall in love with me because I’m so attractive you know why?….because  I‘m the Charismatic prince and you‘re just the MIRROR prince. Who‘s always checking yourself in the mirror.” Youngmin bluffed again.

 

“Shut up! Saeng. The pretty prince of the W academy You’re just lucky. End of the story~ Aish! you‘re ruining my good looks and good attitude.” Jeongmin said.

 

“Yah!!! Stop being childish and STOP fighting hyungs. It‘s not a big help. So shut up!” Kwangmin said in irritated way.

 

“Just think what we‘re going to do. Okay!” Hyunseong advice

 

“Hyung is right!” 

 

“Stop it!” Donghyun butts in “we should look for them” he said.

 

“I‘ll look for them.” Kevin said.

 

“I‘m going too?” Minyoung offered. Kevin shook his head. “No, just stay here okay?.” he said.

 

“Nae, Minyoung just stay here with the others we‘ll find them.”Donghyun agreed.

 

“Me too. My girlfriend is in danger now. So I need to find and protect her no matter what.” Youngmin blurted.

 

“I want to go too!” Kwangmin volunteered.

 

“No, just stay there Kwangmin” Youngmin said. Kwangmin rolled his eyes. “Fine, hyung.” he said sarcastically.

 

“Okay let‘s get the map and some of the flash lights. Hyunseong Jeongmin and Kwangmin just take care of Minyoung and Shinyeong okay. Don’t leave them here alone. Just saty here till we came back.” Kevin told them

 

They nodded.“Okay.” the said.

 

“Be careful oppa‘s!”

 

“Bye hyungs.”

 

“Nae, see yah!” they said and leaved.

 

At the middle of the forest.

 

 

“Youngmin oppa?!” you sobbed.

 

*She‘s still thinking of Youngmin hyung even though I‘m here beside her.* Minwoo thought sadly. He let out a big sighed. “Aw don’t be scared I‘m here. Minwoo is here.” he said.

 

“B-but I‘m really scared. I want my Youngmin oppa! Here.” you whined.

 

Minwoo’s heart shattered into pieces again but still he control himself and act like brave. He then held you tight.“Don’t worry he‘s gonna be here soon and they‘ll save us.” he just said.

 

You tightened your grip too. “O-okay~” you just said.

 

“Good!” Minwoo gave you a small smile. “Awww!!” he whined.

 

You gasped “What is it?“ you asked nervously.

 

“S-something is biting me?! I-I don’t know w-what is it!! Ouch!” Minwoo stuttered.

 

 You gasped. “Mwo?!! I can‘t see it oppa!” you blurted and look at his foot.

 

“Ah- aw! Aigoo~ I can‘t removed it. It‘s so sticky and hard to pull! Aww! Kooreen! it‘s really hurt!” Minwoo sobbed.

 

*What should I‘m going to do!* you thought nervously. “Minwoo oppa! Hold on.” you said and look for something hard.

 

You saw a rock it’s not big enough but still it can be use or it might be useful. You took it and started to smacked the thing that was biting Minwoo. After a few minutes it’s finally removed you helped Minwoo to escape on that place.

 

“A-www!!” Minwoo yelped. “please endure the pain Minwoo.’ you said while helping him. “We should escape from that place.” you added.

 

“I‘m sorry Kooreen1 I‘m a big pain in the to you.” Minwoo sobbed.

 

“Shhhhh…don’t say that oppa!” you said in a low voiced.

 

At the other part of forest where Kevin, Donghyun and Youngmin is.

 

“KOOREEN!!!!”

 

“MINWOO-AH!!!!”

 

“Where are you?!!!”

 

A bunch of bats flew wildly.

 

Youngmin gasped. “W-what is that hyung?!” he nervously asked.

 

“It‘s just a bat. They wont harm you. Unless you do something bad to them.” Donghyun answered.

 

“KOOREEN!!!!”

 

“Why did they left without our consent?” Kevin mindlessly said.

 

Youngmin poke his head. *Aish1 why I‘m such a scaredy cat right now? Kooreen where are you?* he thought. “Aish! Fine. Yeah it’s just a bat. ”Youngmin said in irritate way.

 

“Maybe, they just decided to stroll around and didn‘t mind where they are right now.” Donghyun told them while looking around searching for the two of you.

 

“But…aish1 if something bad happened to my princess, I will never forgive myself.” Kevin mumbled.

 

“Aish Don’t think like that?!” Donghyun said and smacked his head off.

 

“Kevin hyung. I know Kooreen and Minwoo will gonna be alright. So don’t say that.” Youngmin adviced

 

Kevin nodded. “ Arasseo.” he smirked. “KOOREEN!!!”

 

“KOOREEN!! MINWOO”They shouted.

 

“Did you hear that oppa?!” you blurted

 

“Hear what?” Minwoo said in a low voice

 

“KOOREEN!!! MINWOO!!!”

 

“That? I heard my name and your name oppa!” you chirped.

 

“Yeah! You‘re right.” Minwoo smirked.

 

“HERE?!!! Kevin oppa!!!!” you shouted enough for them to hear you.

 

“Did you heard that guys?” Kevin asked “Yeah!” Donghyun agreed

 

“What?” Youngmin asked

 

“SHHHH”.

 

“WE“RE HERE OPPA!!”

 

“I heard it. It came from that way.” Donghyun told them

 

“Let‘s go then” Kevin said.

 

“OPPA!!!”

 

“H-hyung” Minwoo blurted and then fainted.

 

“Kooreen! There you are?!!” Kevin blurted and came near at you.

 

“Ohh Minwoo what happened?” Donghyun asked worriedly as he carried Minwoo.

 

“Kooreen?!! I‘m glad that you‘re okay? But Minwoo?!! Is he okay?” Youngmin asked as he look at unconscious Minwoo.

 

“S-something…B-bite him” you answered on the verge of crying. Youngmin hugged you. “Don’t worry, I know he‘s gonna be okay.” he said.

 

“Well, let‘s go we have to go back and check Minwoo‘s wound.” Kevin offered.

 

Donghyun carried Minwoo at his back “Yeah! Let‘s go.” he said.

 

“Nae let‘s go. Jagiya~” Youngmin said and held you wrist. You nodded and followed them

 

After a long walked you all finally arrived at the cabin.

 

“Oppa‘s1 what happen to Minwoo?!!” Shinyeong blurted.

 

“Hyung what happened.” Hyunseong asked.

 

 

He‘s foot is bleeding?” Jeongmin added.

 

“Oh my….” Minyoung gasped. “Kooreen are you okay? And Minwoo…”

 

“It‘s a long story.” they said.

 

“Minyoung help me.” Kevin said. As they put Minwoo at the bed. Minyoung nodded.

 

“Unnie? What happened to Minwoo oppa?”  Shinyeong asked and hugged you with her teary eyes.

 

“Shinyeong. Don’t worry. It‘s just a bite of…something..D-don’t worry.” Youngmin tried to comfort her.

 

“Yeah, don’t worry.” you added.

 

 

To be continued. How was it. Sorry I know it’s bored. T^T please keep on supporting this. Well here’s my trailer.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well jagiya~ what happened yesterday with the two of you?” Youngmin asked

 

“Eh, Me and Minwoo. We talked and I-I hugged him. Because I already miss him.” you answered,

 

Youngmin crossed his arms. And rolled his eyes. “WHAT?!!” he freak out.

 

“Why are you getting mad? I-ijust hugged him?” you nervously asked.

“Be-because for a moment, he held my entire world!” Youngmin blurted while blushing really mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is. Sorry for making a boring chapter today I’m so disappointed to myself. T^T please keep on commenting and subscribe the story please…

 

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANHAE!!!

 

@comments reply: hi guys thank you for aways commenting in my fics. I love you guys.

Minwoo: Ohh...Chanminwoo_18you're so caring. thank you. T^T. Hi?!! mickeywithoutears and woomin4ever I miss your comments T^T by the way always takecare and keep on supporting this fic if you love me~ (^_^)

 

Jeongmin:Yahhhh why is their topic is about us?!! Are we really that noticeable? I fet so embarassed. -_-

Youngmin:Hi. thank you....XxKwangminxBiasedxX. For that lovely comment. (^_^) and i wonder what  beverly_ym is doing right now? I miss her energetic comment T^T and her lovingly friend misahime1234 Hope they're fine without me >_<

Jeongmin:Yah!! Youngmin, how could you keep  calm while they are laughing at us? Look crazygirl147 and Chanminwoo_18 is laughing because of that creepy cockroach! I hate it!. T^T. I can't bear it. My handsome image became FUNNY Image right now! I must blame the author. *He whined*

Youngmin: Kyahh hyung dont do that! She might hear you. Well if you want her to punch you really hard. Then continue whining there. 

Minwoo: *Nodded. *Youngmin hyung is definitey right.

kellen_1825 : Yah I heard that!!!*POUTS* Why are you baming me huh? It's my story s i will do anything i want. Hmp! So stop whining over there. You can't win. *Evil laughed*

Jeongmin: -_- She's scary!

Minwoo: that's my  kellen_1825 noona~

Youngmin: Told yah~ Well thank you for reading this story ^^ please keep on supporting this. *BOWS* 

Minwoo: *Bows too* I love yah~ bye noona~ stay pretty~

Jeongmin: No dont! *Stuck his tongue out. to piss the author.* TEEHEE~ 

kellen_1825: Yah! Jeongmin!!! *Punched him on his shoulder* You want me to erased you in this story?or not?

Jeongmin: OUCH!! *Rubs his shoulder* No. Ofcourse  I'm just kidding~ Teehee PEACE!!! 

kellen_1825: Good! just keep your mouth shut okay?! Bye Thank you Minwoo and Youngmin~ *gave them a forever hug*

Jeongmin:Aish! fine whatever. Blehh~

Youngmin and Minwoo: Arggh. I-icant breath!! 

kellen_1825: Oops! Sorry. ^^

Jeongmin:There she is again with her Choking hug. Teehee~ be careful in this author. She might....uhhh...nevermind..*he teased the author While checking himself at his mirror..*Aigoo~handsome as ever~ Yay~ 

kellen_1825:*Clenched her fist in angriness.* JEONGMIN!! Prepared yourself and Run for your life now!*She chase him* Sorry peanut T^T. He's such a bully today~ T^T

Youngmin: Aish! I must end this converstion right now. Before kellen_1825 noona killed Jeongmin. Again thank you saranghae and Ppyong~

 

Just for fun~ teehee~