A SUDDEN CHANGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TEMPERATURE.

The more you hate the more you love.

Your POV

While I was walking. I felt strange maybe it's because of a environment temperature sudden change. No it would happen again. I continue walking when I feel dizzy?! Kyahh what's wrong with me?! I panicked. I saw a bench and I took a sit because I felt so weak. But suddenly my eyes rolled at the back and.......

Youngmin's POV

While we are walking. My younger twin and Minwoo start arguing that made me pissed off again. I stop them.

"Yah! why do I need to do that. !" Minwoo pouted "Because it suits you.alot." Kwangmin replied.

 
 "No! I dont want to. Do it yourself!".Minwoo yelled and Kwangmin yelled back to him " No do it!" he said.
 
 Aish my.head is spinning! Its always like this. "Yah! the two of you?! will you please shut up?! Why do you have to be like this?" I yelled at them. Good thing they stop arguing and continue walking till I saw a girl lying on the bench. She looks so familliar. When we came closer to her. Its Kooreen. I saw Minwoo and Kwangmin went over to her. I heard him said. "What happened to her? She looks so pale!" Minwoo worriedly asked.
 
 When my twin touch her head and said "Why her body is so cold?" He freaked out. I touch her too, yeah Kwangmin is right. Is she still alive?.What the... ofcourse she is. I suddenly felt nervious so I carry her like a princess and put her inside the car.
 
 
Narrators POV

"Youngmin hyung what are we going to do." Minwoo worriedly sobbed. 

"I will call Xander Hyung about this." Kwangmin said seriously. While Youngmin carry you like a princess. 

"That's right. let's go we need to bring her at the hospital." Youngmin smirked. They nodded. Minwoo sit at the back with you. 

"Please Kooreen hold on!" Minwoo said worriedly said. 

"Xander hyung!....Kooreen....Kooreen fainted." Kwangmin stutteredly said. 
 
"Mwo?! As what I've expected. Go and bring her to the hospital. I'm on my way there." the caller replied.

"Okay." Kwangmin said. and Hung up the phone.

"Is she still unconcious?!" Youngmin asked while .driving.

"Y-yeah. I'm so worried about her." Minwoo sobbed. Tears starts to fell on his cheeks. 

"Minwoo-ah dont cry, Kooreen will gonna be okay." Kwangmin cheer him on though deep inside he's really panicking.

"Thank you, hyung. Youngmin please hurry." Minwoo said.
 
 "Yeah I know you dont have to tell me! just stop panicking there okay?! You just making me freaked out. Relax okay?!" Youngmin mumbled. 

"Mianhae hyung." Minwoo said while looking at you worriedly. *Please Kooreen, hold on. I dont know what happen but please dont leave us.* Minwoo thought.
 
 
 
 
 
Kyahhhhh. What do you think what happen to Kooreen?
Sorry if it's short. umm hope you enjoy reading it please leave a comment. thanks.