Sleepy Head!

The more you hate the more you love.

The class for today is over but still Youngmin is sleeping so you tried to wake him up. "Yah! Jo Youngmin wake up!" you're shaking him to wake up. But he didn't budged. You sleepy heads moron! WAKE UP!!" you yelled. He still didn't budge. *What's up with this guy.* you thought mindlessly.

Finally Youngmin is yawning and start rubbing his eye gently. "Hey Youngmin-ah?!" you hollered. He then replied. "WHAT?!" 
You raised your brows."Do you know what time is it already?!" You pouted.

"How would I know, I was sleeping there! You knew that I was taking a short nap there, babo!" he yelled at you.

"You called it a SHORT nap? Are you nuts? You called it a short nap while you're sleeping there with an hour, like all day long! Holding my arms like a totally stuff there, letting me anxious there when your just taking your SHORT nap you said! You're such a SLEEPY HEAD! You lazy !" you yelled back at him. Youngmin's ear is freaking out. He then leaned closer to you and pinned you at the tree where your leaning on. So you're in between his arms right now. He surely locked you in, so you cant escape from him.

.Your eyes widened. As he leaned closer to you! You feel nervous. Again you're facing near at him but this time is really close. "Ugh! Y-young...min-ah?" you stuttered. He just stared at you blankly. "Youngmin-ah!?*start to sweat* what are you doing please stop this right now. Are you really.going to steal a kiss on me." you said to yourself nervously.

 

He laughed so hard as he saw you shaking and silent. You really seems scared and nervous. "You really cant speak huh! Are you scared to be kiss by me?!" He said foolishly.

You frowned."Yah! It's just I dont want to be kiss by a jerk like you!" you pouted.

"WHAT?! This person you called JERK has many fan girls. And there's alot of girls are dying just to have this soft lips!.*He points to his yummy lips* Youngmin sheepishly grinned."Whatever!" you said and avoid his gaze.

"Aish this girl?!" he said while shooking his head. 

"Yah?! Why is it so hard to wake you up?! T^T Xander Oppa is surely worrying about me.o_O" you whined.

"Well,your going to have to wake me up every single day " he devishly said. "WHY?!.T^T" you muttered. 

"Let's just say... your going to be my girl?." Youngmin said foolishly.

 
 You rolled your eyes. "What?! Who says I'm going to be your GIRL!" you innocently exclaimed.
 
 Youngmin got closer to you face again and made your face turns really red. "I say you're going to be MINE!. Do you have a problem with that?!" he teased you. "Eww!" you said disgustedly. 

He blinked and whispered. "In your dreams! Babo!" . You yanked back And push him away from you. "As if, I want to dream about it. It will just cause a nightmare to me. You idiot!" you said irritately.
 
Your phone rang means Someone is calling, you immediately answered it. "H-hello Xander Oppa." you said. "Yah Kooreen I'm worrying about you! Where are you ?" the caller said worriedly.
 
Sorry?! I'm still he~" you said while Youngmin cut you off. And snatched your phone.
 

"Hello, no need for you to drive her home because we're on our way there." Youngmin said to the caller and hung up the phone.

You snatched back your phone."Why'd you do that. Xander Oppa T^T yah I'm dead if Kevin Oppa find it out. I'm so dead." you pouted

"Stop pouting you crying.baby! Who's that xander and why is he going to drive you home. Where's Kevin sunbae?!" Youngmin said slightly jealous about what is your relation with Xander.

 
 "He's not around, babo!" you sobbed. "Ara ara let's go. I'll drive you home together with Kwangmin and Minwoo now." he said while dragging you.
 
 "You brute?! Are you sure you know how to drive?!" you asked nervously. "Ofcourse yes! You stupid girl" he defended himself. "Fine!" you said. At the parking lot where Kwangmin and Minwoo was waiting for Youngmin Irritately.

 

PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE