Why did you leave me Youngmin?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

 

You and Kwangmin went home to clarify if Youngmin was there. As they entered the door. They saw Minwoo with his swollen eyes. 

 

"Hyung! Youngmin is gone!" Minwoo sobbed.

 

"MWO!!!" you and Kwangmin gasped.

 

Kwangmin graabed Minwoo's collar. "Dont joke around Minwoo what do you mean!?" he yelled.

 

"The police called here and telling that Youngmin got in a car accident. He was inside the car when it start to explode. They just found Youngmin's wallet so they immediately contact us. And there is a proof hyung. They show to me his wallet." Minwoo sobbed and show the wallet.

 

Your eyes produced many tears as you heard Minwoo's news. you mindlessly took Youngmin's wallet and hugged it while crying really hard. You fell down your knees. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Kwangmin gasped and went over you. "Kooreen?!!!" he blurted. But you didn't response you were still crying really hard. He can't bear to see in that situation so he mindlessly pulled you into a hugged.

 

"I'm sorry Kooreen. Please be okay.."Minwoo murmured as he went along with them.

 

"Youngmin!!!" you murmured while crying. You can't believe on it and its hard for you to accept it..  You dont care if your eyes would be swollen. All you want to do is to cry. Kwangmin called the others to share the bad news.

 

~~~

"Mwo?!!! is it true?...How could that happened?" Donghyun yelled as he heard the news.

 

"Yes hyung...." Kwangmin plainly said and hung up the phone.

 

"What happened? hyung?" Jeongmin blurted.

 

Donghyun gasped and mindlessly dropped his phone.

 

"Donghyun hyung?!!!" Jeongmin wnet over him and so Hyunseong.

 

"Hyung waeyo? you okay?" Hyunseong asked while shaking Donghyun's body.

 

"Hyung answer us!" Jeongmin yelled that snapped Donghyun out of his thoughts.

 

Donghyun cleared his throught."Y-youngmin..." murmured.

 

"What about him?" Jeongmin pilled him with questions.

 

"Hyung relax please." Hyunseong tried to calm him down.

 

"Youngmin was dead"Donghyun said clearly.

 

"Mwo?!!!!!"

 

"You're just kidding right?" Jeongmin said in dis belief.

 

"Yeah Jeongmin is right hyung?" Hyunseong agreed to Jeongmin.

 

"I said he's dead!!!" Donghyun yelled that made them shut their mouth. Afterwards they can't control their tears and they cried.

 

~~~

Kwangmin's parents and the others  already knew about this bad news. But his parents are not there for Youngmin's death because of their busy schedule even if they wanted to go there they couldn't. Since Youngmin's body haven't found. You and the others went to the place where the accident happened or where Youngmin died. And then you were always putting some flowers and candles for him. Many people can't believe on this tragic. Some of Youngmin's fan girls where crying like there is no tomorrow. Even you. Who can't eat often. They couldn't talk to you since the day that they declared that Youngmin died. You can't even go to your Donghyun's cousin's coffee shop. Because you were just crying all the time when you remembering the memories of you and Youngmin. You're friends are really sad too but they are worried about your health.

 

"Kooreen please eat and dont do this to yourself." Minyoung said. But you just shook your head.

 

"Unnie? Please do you think Youngmin oppa will be happy if he saw you like that?" Shinyeong said worriedly.

 

"Yeah Shinyeong is right Kooreen!" Donghyun agreed and Minwoo just nodded.

 

You just look at her and a tears starts to flow on your cheeks again. "Why did you leave me Youngmin?" you murmured while crying.

 

"Unnie?!!" "Kooreen?" Shinyeong and Minyoung blurted at the same time.

 

Kevin shook his head. *I'm sorry my princess if oppa can't help you* he thought. He went towards you and then hugged you. "Please my princess. Dont do this to yourself.." he said as he caressed your hair.

 

"Yeah Your oppa is definitely right Kooreen." Minyoung agreed.

 

Shinyeong started to cry too. "Unnie I know you were having a hard time but please we can't bear to see you like that." she cried out and hugged you.

 

"Shinyeong-ah" Minwoo murmured. Donghyun tapped his shoulder to comfort him. Kwangmin just silent. While Hyunseong and Jeongmin we're changing the melted candles.

 

"I-i'm sorry~" you cried in between of their hugged. "I-it's just hard to get over him. It's hard to forget him and I can't accept the fact that he's gone now." you added while crying.

 

"Shhhh! We know that my princess but you shouldn't have suffer yourself like this." Kevin said to you.

 

You sniffed so many times. "I'm really sorry oppa, unnie and the others." you said as you wiped out all your tears away. You turned to look at the exact place where they saw the wallet of Youngmin. *Youngmin-ah if you could hear me. I promised that I will continue loving you even though you are not here anymore. I love you till I die* You promised.

 

 

Sorry for my super duper late update and sorry if this ish not nice update seriously i dunno what to do next so bear with this. Maybe I will fastforward it soon. gahhhhhhhhh feel sorry guys. this the trailer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Annyeong Kooreen?" Kwangmin greeted.

 

"Annyeong Kwangmin oppa?" You greeted back with a small smile.

 

"You ready now?" Kwangmin asked with a smile forming on his lips.

 

You nodded ."Yeah" you just said.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? heheeh What do you think will happened next? heheh So there it is. Please always support this story T^T saranghae!!! and my others and my new short story. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/264958/can-you-love-me-again-nuest

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!

 

 

Mini conversation

 

kellen_1825 Hi guys again sorry for this late update. hope you still like it *bows*

crazygirl147: thanks saengie-ah i already updated now.

Chanminwoo_18 yah my saengie i missed you so much too and your twinnie!! T^T

mickeywithoutears heheeh Shhh. Dont worry ^^

NazatulGemini yes they are ! heheh thanks for commenting here ^^

crissue i already updated now hop you will like it ^^

XxKwangminxBiasedxX huhuhu sorry saengie but i have to do this T^T 

jeong-lie07 cous i mean Aron ehehee you misses commenting and talking to them am i ryt? so talk to them now hehe. But I'm sorry Donghyun and Hyunseong are not here today. They're busy. T^T

kyugatsu03 and to my peanut please forgive me!!!!!T^T that jeongmin its his fault anyway T^T.

And to my REN omoo so he's the one who end up my conversation last tym. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *blush* Thank you ren-ah!!!

 

Minwoo: yahhh kitty noona who's Ren? anyways hi guys i missed you always!!!!

Chanminwoo_18 and channie? why you only missed noona? *pouts*

 

Jeongmin: Pshhh My mirror princess  kyugatsu03 please forgive me I didn't mean to do that i was just teasing her that's it! Believe me please? 

 

and dont mind that kitty!! *He murmured*

 

Kellen_1825: Yah! I heard that! You never change idiot!! hmp!

 

Jeongmin: Aish! this girl always had her Monthly period~*he snorted*

 

Minwoo; Ewwk Jeongmin hyung?!!!!

 

Kellen_1825; *blush like a totally mad person but i'm really mad seriously* kyahhhhhhhhhh  ert! *Crying*

 

Youngmin: Aish always teasing kitty noona. Come here noona dont cry.*approaches me*

 

Kwangmin: Yeah Hi guys especially to my precious noona XxKwangminxBiasedxX. YES i only misses you. and oh *Blush* Y-you kissed me? omooooooooooooooooo kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *jumping like a totally kid* Noona kissed me!!!!!

 

Me,Minwoo, Jeongmin and Youngmin; Happy much?!!!!

 

Kwangmin: Yes~ *he said sarcastically*

 

Ren: *popped out of nowhere* Kitty-ah are you calling for me? Why are you crying? who made you cry?

 

kellen_1825: *gasped* R-ren?

 

Ren: yes? *went infront of me and wiped my tears away*

 

Kellen_1825: *stunned*

 

Minwoo: NOONA~ T^T

 

Youngmin: Yah the heck are you?~~ Stop touching our dearest noona!!

 

Kwangmin: *Was still on his daydreaming* noona kissed me =)

 

Jeongmin: pshhhhhhh what a lovey dovey thingy. Well let's end this now. please always support this no matter what. If you want to find out what will happened next just keep on supporting it. stay cute! PPyong~ Saranghaeyo                            kyugatsu03 my mirror princess!!