Is he confessing to me?

The more you hate the more you love.

“Why are you crying?”

 

You gasped when you heard him spoke. You secretly wipe your tears. “No, I‘m not.” you denied.

 

“I saw it. So don’t deny it.” Youngmin said.

 

You finally gave up .“Well, you’re right. I‘m sorry.” you plainly said.

 

“You don’t have to cry because of me. Your tears is to special and you must cry it to the important person in your life.” Youngmin said.

 

You wiped your tears. And look at him straight. “Though you’re my worst enemy, still your important to me.” you said.

 

Youngmin avoid your eye contact with him. “Can you asked your question to me before?” Youngmin smirked.

 

Your eyes widened and nodded. . “Do you possibly…..like me?” you said.

 

 

Youngmin let out a big sighed. “Once……I will say it once…so listen carefully……..*he can‘t look at you straight.*……I LIKE YOU?!” he said.

 

You gasped. “Y-you like me?”

 

“Yeah, even though Jo Youngmin is unclear to you or an alien, it doesn‘t matter. It‘s hard to have a crush so I can‘t do it. Let‘s go as far as we can. Let‘s go once…..you cut him off. You went close to him and mindlessly touched his forehead.

 

“Are you sick? *you touched his forehead.*Oh yes! you really have a sick. Babo me.” you said in disbelief.

 

Youngmin smirked and pulled you into hug. You gasped and tried to insist but his too strong. “Hey?” you just said.

 

“I want you. You‘re so pretty to me. You know that…and cause of that I want to be greedy….*You can feel his sincerity so you just listen to him.* my heart is so overwhelmed. And you know who’s the person that I hoped for, the person I dreamed of? *You shook your head.*………...it‘s you..” He said.

 

“I-it‘s me?“ you curiously asked.

 

“It‘s exactly you. I‘m sorry if I can‘t admit it. I was scared…you know why?….because I only learnt bad things…..so from now on. I will do everything for you….” he continue.

 

“Eh,?” you smirked in disbelief.

 

Youngmin chuckled and caressed your smooth hair gently. “Do you think I can‘t?…I  think I already fall in love with you….when I’m with you, I feel like I will fly…and my days that were always the same is so new now, because we’re together and I’m satisfied…. so you need to trust me and trust yourself to me…I‘ll promised…. I will prove that I can. And I’m hoping that you‘ll fall in love with me too.” he added.

 

You blushed. *Is he confessing to me?* you mindlessly thought. “I don’t know what to say. But if you want to prove it…then j-just do it. Now, will you stop hugging me?” you said. He do as you said.

 

Youngmin smiled and pinched your cheeks. “Your face turned really red. I really like the way you blush...you‘re so cute..”

 

“Yah! I‘m not blushing babo!” you denied.

 

“Jinja? I felt your body…It’s so cold...are you still alive?” Youngmin cracked a joke.

 

You blushed again. “ADAFDSHFj. You ert! of course I am! You Babo!” you mumbled.

 

“Aigoo~ neomu kyeopta~ like mickey your very cute cat..” Youngmin chuckled.

 

*I‘m not used to it. I don’t know if I will let him to be cheesy like that or what. Aish! I really don’t know what to do~*you thought and face palming yourself in disbelief.

 

“Just take a rest. Babo! Aish weird Moron.” you pouted.

 

“Yes, My Yeobo. For you I will” Youngmin said and winked.

 

“W-what did you say?” you grinned.

 

“Yeobo? What‘s wrong with that?” He smirked.

 

“Hey! Stop addressing me like that. I‘m NOT your girlfriend okay!” you muttered with your arms crossed.

 

“Well, soon to be.” he chuckled.

 

“Kooreen calm yourself. I really want to choke this Moron right now.*you sighed* Relax Kooreen!” you said to yourself mindlessly.

 

“Fine, I‘ll stop now. You look so angry right now. Relax okay.” he said and took a rest.

 

“Good!” you said.

 

 

At the cafeteria.

 

“Hyung? I haven‘t seen Kooreen today. I already miss her! T^T” Minwoo mumbled.

 

“I wonder where is she right now. I swear I saw her a while ago. And Youngmin hyung, he‘s here but where is he?” Kwangmin said.

 

“Nae! Our Kooreen maybe she‘s in danger because of Youngmin hyung. Let‘s find and save her hyung.” Minwoo added.

 

“Relax Minwoo. Kooreen is fine. I can feel it.” Kwangmin said.

 

“If you‘re looking for Kooreen. She‘s at the infirmary till now.” Donghyun butts in.

 

“Donghyun hyung!” they blurted.

 

“Hyung? Kooreen is there? Waeyo? What happened to her?” Minwoo worriedly said and shook Donghyun‘s arm.

 

“Is her near-syncope attacked her again?” Kwangmin added.

 

“Tell us hyung, Puh-lease I‘m really worried right now.” Minwoo continue shaking doughnut’s arm

 

Donghyun shrugged Minwoo. “Yah! Can you let me speak? How should I‘m going to answer both of you. Aish! Well, Kooreen is there to take care of Youngmin because he fainted. And Kooreen blaming herself, she thought that Youngmin fainted because of her. So that‘s it.” he explained.

 

“Youngmin fainted?” Minwoo and Kwangmin blurted in unison.

 

“I forgot that, he has a fever since last night.” Kwangmin said.

 

“So, he use his illness just to be with Kooreen huh?” Minwoo muttered.

 

“Minwoo. Let‘s go there.” Kwangmin offered.

 

“Nae! Let‘s go. I‘ll save Kooreen from that idiot! He stole my Kooreen I can‘t bear it. Aish!” Minwoo said to himself.

 

“Aish! This kids. What a weird kids.*He shook his head in disbelief.* Hey! don’t forget you need to go in our coffee shop later.!” Donghyun yelled.

 

 

At the infirmary.

 

“Aish! So bored in here.” you said. You gasped when you saw Kwangmin and Minwoo came and run into you.

 

“Kooreen! Are you okay? Do you have a wound? Did he hurt you?” Minwoo blurted and gave you a hug.

 

“Nae? What did he do to you?” Kwangmin added.

 

“A-aniyo~ I‘m fine. He didn‘t do anything. Thank you oppa‘s.” you answered.

 

“I thought your near syncope attacked you again. You scared me.” Minwoo mumbled like a kid while still hugging you.

 

“Yah! Minwoo-ah1 can you please stop hugging her. You might choke her.” Kwangmin pouted.

 

Minwoo insisted. “Aniyo~ this is a hug of love. You‘re just jealous.” Minwoo teased.

 

kwangmin shook his head. “Aish! This kid.”

 

“Yah! I‘m not kid anymore!” Minwoo pouted.

 

“Nah!, whatever. Well, Kooreen how‘s youngmin hyung?” Kwangmin said.

 

“He‘s already fine. He‘s fever was already gone.” you answered.

 

“That‘s good to hear. Anyway you should call me. If there something bad happen to him. I‘m his twin so I must take care of him. No matter what.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Yeah! Kwangmin hyung is right.” Minwoo agreed.

 

“I‘m sorry. It was my fault. I really don’t know what to do. I panicked so the only person who popped out to my mind that time was Donghyun oppa.” you said.

 

“It‘s okay. I‘m just worrying. don’t worry. Though were fighting sometimes, still I have a care for him.” Kwangmin said.

 

“You‘re such a nice person Kwangmin oppa. That moron is really lucky to have you.” you said.

 

“Yeah! Not only Kwangmin but also us? Though we always had a fight with him. We’re still here for him.” Minwoo added.

 

“Yeah! You‘re right.” you said and rubbed his hair.

 

“Well, Lucky Youngmin because were excused in our class for three days.” Kwangmin said.

 

“We have to go later at your coffee shop right? So Youngmin couldn‘t make it?” you said.

 

“Wae? Are you going to miss me?” Youngmin butts in.

 

“Yah! Youngmin. Why didn‘t you tell that you‘re already awake?” Minwoo blurted.

 

“No, I‘m not.” you muttered.

 

“Well, You guys are really loud. Aish~ so how can I tell it.” Youngmin nudged.

 

“Are you okay now, hyung?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Nae, and look I could go to our coffee shop later.” Youngmin said.

 

“IT would be better if you go home and take a rest.” Minwoo butts in. *So Kooreen and I would have a chance to spend time for each other.* he playfully thought.

 

“Yes, he‘s right. I think you still need to rest” Kwangmin agreed.

 

“No, it will be boring if I‘m not there. And I want to spend my time with this pretty girl here.” Youngmin said and pointed his lips at you.

 

You gasped. “Mwo?”

 

“Pretty girl?” Minwoo and Kwangmin said in unison.

 

“Did he just called Kooreen pretty girl?” Minwoo asked curiously.

 

“There‘s something is fishy here.” Kwangmin smirked. *This is the first time he said that to Kooreen. Maybe he already admit that he likes kooreen too. Omoo! it can‘t be!* he thought.

 

Minwoo raised an eyebrow. “Yah! What do you mean by that?” he pouted.

 

“Wae? What‘s wrong? She‘s really pretty am I right. Why are you asking me like that.?” Youngmin chuckled.

 

“You‘re so weird Youngmin today? This is the first time you said that to her.” Minwoo said.

 

“Aish! There they are again. Yah! See you later guys. I need to look for my Kevin oppa right now. Byie!” you said and leaved.

 

“Okay! Bye Kooreen. Well tell us hyung. Do you already have a feelings for Kooreen?” Kwangmin added.

 

“Yes, I have and I really do like her. Are you happy now?” Youngmin said.

 

“Mwo?” they gasped.

 

“You‘re just kidding right?” Minwoo mindlessly said.

 

“You‘re just lying hyung.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Yah! what‘s wrong with you two? I’m not kidding! I‘m a human also, I could fall in love with her too. Babo!” Youngmin grinned.

 

“I can‘t believe it. The Idiotic Prince has already fall in love. Well, is that so. May the best man win?” Minwoo chirped.

 

“Woah! Yeah may the best man win. I‘ll do everything just to get rid of you guys to her” Kwangmin added.

 

“Fine. I wont lose to you guys. I will fight for her no matter what happen.” Youngmin smirked.

 

 

End of this chappie! This will gonna be interesting ahahah. Just kidding. I’m sorry I don’t know how I’m going to make Youngmin sweet and how Youngmin would confess to her. So sorry if it’s not a cheesy confession.  Well, to my lovely readers here’s my trailer for the next chappie.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"May i have you're order ma'am?" you asked politely

 

“So, it‘s you? You‘re here and working with them. What a .” Tae hyeon nudged.

 

“Tae hyeon. Is she the girl that you are talking about?” her friend asked.

 

“Yes she is, the one that I pushed in the pool.” Tea hyeon added.

 

You furrowed your brows. “If you don‘t like to lend a Face from a dog. Just watch your word. You !” you grinned.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s my trailer. How was it? Did you still remember the girl who pushed Kooreen in the pool before. That’s her. I just gave her a name. Teehee~ hope you like it. And hope you enjoyed it. 

 

I love you so much guys. I’m always missing you all. T^T. just wait a little more. I will do all my best to have my net connection back so I could have a time to chit chat with all of you.