Key lock couple strap.

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Oh, there they are.” Youngmin smirked. He’s going to follow them when someone ask him.

 

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Kwangmin asked.

 

 

“Ah, nothing,,,HEHE” Youngmin safely said

 

“Jinja. I saw you looking at that couple?” Kwangmin said and pointed at the two of you.

 

“Eh, A-aniyo... I‘m not” Youngmin denied.

 

“Wait, is it Minwoo-kun?” Kwangmin curiously asked. He stared at them.

 

“Uhmmm I don’t know.” Youngmin said.

 

“Wait that girl looks so familiar and that boy too. Wait it‘s Minwoo.” Kwangmin said.

 

“Uhh…really?” Youngmin said like he don’t know.

 

“Nae, I‘m sure of it. It‘s Minwoo-kun.” Kwangmin assured. *And that girl looks like KOOREEN?* he thought.

 

“Do you wanna know if it‘s that guy is really Minwoo?” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Let‘s follow them. I want to clarify if that girl is Kooreen.” Kwangmin grinned.

 

“Ow, well. Let‘s go.” Youngmin said and started to follow the two of you.

 

“Minwoo oppa. Are you okay right now?” You suddenly asked.

 

“Uh, oh. Nae. I‘m fine. don’t worry about me.” Minwoo chuckled.

 

“You know I can see that you are a Midcentrics type of  individuals. This type are not too adventurous, yet neither are they afraid to try new experiences as long as they are not too challenging.” you said.

 

“Really? Do you think that I‘m like that? But yeah you‘re right I‘m that kind of individual. And you what type are you?” Minwoo asked.

 

“Well, me I am an Allocentrics. Who are highly curious, adventurous and have a strong desire for new and varied experiences. When traveling I seek destinations with totally different cultures and environments. I enjoy meeting the residents, trying out local food and drink and staying in native lodgings. And  I want to explore and go on my own rather than buy packages tours.” you answered.

 

“You are really interesting I love that kind of person. So smart and adventurous I want to be like you. ” Minwoo chuckled.

 

“Jinja? Is that so, let me help you to be like me?” You giggled.

 

”Yes, Really? Sure I will try all my best just to be with you…I…I mean just to be like you. Teehee~” Minwoo giggled.

 

You laughed “Why are you giggling there? You are so funny.” you said.

 

“Well, I‘m really curious about this. What are you scared at?” Minwoo asked curiously.

 

“Uhmmm I‘m scared at wild animals. Like snakes, crocodile, shark and I‘m also scared in cockroach and so on and so forth.” you answered.

 

“Ow I see., all you said is right all of them are really scary. I‘m also scared at them. If they‘re big and sharp teeth bites you. Aigoo you‘re going to scream to death. That‘s why I really don’t like those animals too.” Minwoo said.

 

“Yeah, you‘re right.” you agreed.

 

“Hi, Mister. Look at this cute couple strap. Why don’t you buy your girlfriend?” a vendor butts in.

 

“Ah, ow it looks cute. How much is it?” Minwoo chuckled. “And thanks for calling us a cute couple.” he whispered.

 

“You‘re welcome sir, it‘s only 30,000 won. Choose want you want. But I prefer this cute Key lock couple strap. ” the vendor offered.

 

“Wae? Is there a meaning?” Minwoo curiously asked while scanning the straps.

 

“Yes, why the pendant is key and a padlock? It’s because this Key, when you gave it to your partner it’s means that she’s only the one that could open  your unlocked heart and this padlock means the thing that locked your heart. If there‘s no key you can opened it. So it means she is the only girl that could open your heart.” the vendor explained

 

“Really. You have a point in that, I want to buy it. here” Minwoo said and handed the money.

 

 

“Thanks sir..” the vendor said.

 

“Minwoo oppa. What are you doing there? I was walking when I noticed that I already left you. Glad that I’ve found you. And  Oh, a couple strap?” you asked mindlessly.

 

“A-aniyo, let‘s go over there.” Minwoo said and dragged you.

 

“Well, what are you doing in a couple strap store?” you curiously asked.

 

“Uhhmm nothing just looking around and uh sorry for always making you worry.” Minwoo said.

 

“Oh, it‘s already 7:30 pm. We need to go home now.” you blurted.

 

“Oh, yeah you are right. Come on and let me take you to your home.” Minwoo said.

 

“Okay.” you said rode a cab.

 

“Aish! That cry baby. He really bought that couple strap huh?” Youngmin said.

 

“Hyung, I…is it Minwoo and Kooreen are dating?” Kwangmin murmured.

 

“Of course they‘re not. I heard them a while ago. Kooreen asked Minwoo to accompany her.” Youngmin blurted and cover his mouth after he realize what he said.

 

“H-huh? Hyung I thought you don’t know?” Kwangmin asked

 

“Fine, I admit. I was following them.” Youngmin spilt out.

 

“Aish! why Minwoo, why not me? I feel so sad .” Kwangmin sobbed.

 

“Aish! Who knows. And will you please stop acting like that. You‘re not kid anymore. Grown up dude.” Youngmin said.

 

“I know. Let‘s go home. ” Kwangmin said in a sad tone.

 

“Hey, are you giving up just like that? How weak of you. Aish! Let‘s go home.” Youngmin smirked. 

 

At Jo’s resident

 

“Good evening my lovely son‘s?” their mom greeted.

 

“Hi, umma.” Youngmin greeted.

 

“Kwangmin son are you alright?” she asked.

 

“Yes, umma. I‘m fine don’t worry. I just want to take a rest. Goodnight umma.” Kwangmin said.

 

“O-okay. Well Youngmin my son go and eat you r dinner together with Minwoo.” their mom offered.

 

“Alright thanks umma.” Youngmin said and went to the kitchen.

 

“Ow, looks who‘s here the Pretty Prince charming of W Academy.” Minwoo teased.

 

“And oh, the Annoying Prince of W academy is already here.” Youngmin teased back

 

“Well, I don’t care. Aigoo. This day is really special to me. The day when me and Kooreen went out just the two of us.” Minwoo giggled.

 

“TSSS I bet you cried again..” Youngmin sarcastically said.

 

“Mwo? What do you mean hyung?” Minwoo asked while munching his food.

 

“Uhmmm just never mind. Well maybe Donghyun is angry again because we didn‘t come in the our coffee Shop today.” Youngmin said.

 

“OMG! You‘re right. Aigoo, we‘re so dead! I need to prepared myself now.” Minwoo frightened.

 

 

“You really are scared at him huh?” Youngmin said foolishly.

 

“Of course Donghyun hyung is really scary when he‘s mad.” Minwoo said.

 

“Hmp! Who cares anyway.” Youngmin grinned.

 

“Whatever..” Minwoo mindlessly said.*Just be ready on Hyungs punishment. Teehee I know Donghyun hyung wouldn‘t be angry with me.* he playfully thought.

 

In the morning………Now it’s weekend. At the Coffee shop.

 

“Yah! Why the three of you didn‘t come yesterday huh? I can‘t remember that I gave you a break or what so ever! Answer me?!” Donghyun yelled nad gave them a death glared.

 

Minwoo is shaking. “H-hyung I‘m sorry I- I forgot!” he stuttered.

 

“You forgot?!!! What a lame excuse! And the two of you? What are you‘re lame excuses?” Donghyun yelled.

 

They bent their knees. “I‘m sorry Hyung! It wont happen again! Please forgive us!” the twins blurted in unison.

 

Donghyun sighed. “Aish! Fine. Just don’t do that again. Now get inside. I want to discuss something so go…” he said.

 

“Yes Boss! ”The three yelled and stood up then do as Donghyun say.

 

“Good!” Donghyun said.

 

“Donghyun oppa!” you chirped.

 

“K-kooreen?” Donghyun gasped.

 

“Waeyo?” you asked,

 

“Why are you here?” Donghyun asked instead

 

“Nah, I‘m here to help you. Did I just volunteered myself? Aish!” you blurted.

 

“Ah, yeah. I remembered. How are you? And come on let‘s go inside and have your breakfast it‘s my treat. ” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“I‘m fine now. Eh, really?” you gasped

 

“Nae, now go and order what you want.” Donghyun chirped.

 

“Okay!” you said and went inside,

 

“Kooreen? ” Kwangmin gasped in shock he accidentally fel on the floor and stood up quickly. The other members can’t help but laugh.

 

“Ow, Kwangmin oppa. Are you okay?” you worriedly said.

 

“Nae, I‘m young but my body is old. ” Kwangmin chuckled.

 

“What a clumsy!” Minwoo chirped.

 

“Be careful Kwangminnie.” Jeongmin smirked.

 

“Thanks.” Kwangmin said.

 

“Hyunseong and Jeongmin make all Kooreen‘s favorite sweets. It‘s my treat to her.” Donghyun said.

 

“Okay.” Hyunseong said and make it as what Donghyun said.

 

“Anything just for this pretty girl.” Jeongmin said and followed hyunseong.

 

“Yah1 thank you guys.” You chuckled.

 

“Well, why did you want to treat her anyway?” Youngmin asked curiously.

 

“Yeah he‘s right.” Kwangmin agreed.

 

“Wae? is there something wrong with that? It‘s a thanks giving for helping us here.” Donghyun explained.

 

“AHH!” Kwangmin said.

 

“Okay fine.” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Minwoo can you get my bag at our dressing room? And Kooreen just sit and relax there.” Donghyun said.

 

“Sure.” Minwoo chirped. And start to go upstairs when Donghyun tried to scare him

 

“Okay.” you said and sat.

 

“Minwoo, run , run run,!” Donghyun blurted. The lights start flickering on and off like there’s something would happened. He purposely do that to scare Minwoo.

 

“What is it hyung? Ahh!” Minwoo shouted.

 

“It‘s a Ghost! Ghost ! Ghost!” Donghyun added.

 

“No hyung, please no hyung. You reaaly hit it. Ahhhhhhhhhh! don’t do that!” Minwoo freaked out. And run into kooreen and hide at her back.

 

They laughed. “You‘re such a baby!” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Yah! Hyung I hate you. Don’t be like that. If it’s like that I‘ll runaway.” Minwoo sobbed.

 

“It‘s getting worst.” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Yeah!” Kwangmin agreed.

 

“He was screaming more than me and I am a girl.” you said in disbelief.

 

“Maybe I‘m just a baby and should not be here.” Minwoo pouted.

“Oh, come on. I‘m just kidding.” Donghyun said.

 

“Really?” Minwoo chirped.

 

“Yeah, Donghyun oppa is right. He‘s just scaring you.” You added.

 

“Now, grown up Minwoo. Be manly like your Hyunseong hyung.” Donghyun wheedled.

 

Youngmin laughed. “Such a cry baby.”

 

“Yeah we should grown up.” Kwangmin agreed.

 

“Yah! I‘m not a crying baby. Why you keep calling me a BABY. I‘m a grown up. I have muscles!” Minwoo blurted.

 

Donghyun laughed “That‘s my boy!” he chuckled.

 

“Ow, muscles?. Are you kidding me? Your skinny like us. You‘re really are ambitious. Baby Minwoo!” Youngmin teased.

 

“Minwoo stop dreaming okay.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Yah! I‘m fat than you babo! I am not an ambitious and I am not dreaming. Aish! I hate you two.” Minwoo pouted with crossed arm.

 

“Minwoo, it‘s okay don’t mind them. You want to be like me right so cheer up!” you said.

 

“Oh, you want to be what?” they said.

 

 

 

Wahhh it looks so boring and I admit it. But hope you still enjoyed it. Well this is my trailer.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh, Kooreen why are you here on the back stage? Are you looking for me?. Am I that really attractive so that you came here to see me?” Youngmin said.

 

“Yah! I‘m not looking for you. Get out of my way. Youngmin.” you grinned.

 

“If I don’t?” Youngmin sarcastically said.

 

You clenched your fist in front of his face .“ Did you see this? then If you don’t… it will fly straight to your face!” you grinned.

 

“It‘s okay. Because I guess I‘m grown used to it.” Youngmin said foolishly.

 

*Aish! This Moron is driving me crazy!* You thought irritately “Aish! Accept this!” you grinned and when you’re going to punch him someone interrupted you.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Enjoy reading my story. Thank you sooo much!! I love you guys!!! ^^ i miss you guys =(