He's back

The more you hate the more you love.

Going back to school. Being excused is done by now. And you and the other’s are heading to school right now.

 

“Yah! Ouch Youngmin hyung. It‘s still hurts!” Minwoo whined.

 

“HEHE~ Mianhae. Minwoo-kun.” Youngmin said and then patted Minwoo’s head.

 

“Aigoo` I don’t want to leave in Kooreen‘s rest house. I really love that place.” Kwangmin lazily smirked.

 

“Well, Me too. But we need to attend school. Maybe next time will do~” Minwoo answered.

 

“Aish~ I‘m so BORED. Where‘s Kooreen. I wanna see her right now..” Youngmin pouted.

 

“Posses?” Minwoo blurted.

 

“No, I think obsessed.” Kwangmin said sarcastically.

 

“Yah! What do you mean guys?” Youngmin bluntly asked with his crossed arm.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

Me, and oppa was walking to our school hallway and we’re heading to my classroom. I was thinking of something that made me bothered. How’s my childhood friend?. He’s the closest friend of mine. But how come that I don’t know what his goals? These are some of  question that no answered yet. He don’t even tell it to me? *Pouts.* Aish! Waeyo? And he don’t even informed me that he’s already here? Wae because he’s already a Pop start now? And he don’t want us to see him. How rude of him. Seriously. I heard my Kevin said goodbye to me and kissed me in my forehead. But I didn’t manage to bid a goodbye. Instead I continue murmuring in my mind.Aish! Sunwoo oppa~ He’s so dead if he show his face in front of me?!! I snapped out of my thoughts when someone covered my eyes. I don’t realized that I’m already in front of my classroom. “Hi~ guess who?” a familiar voice whispered to me I can feel his warmth breath it slightly tickled me.. “Y-youngmin?” I blurted. He unveiled my eyes. “Aish! Where’s the OPPA???” Youngmin whined with stomping his feet. Aigoo~ my namjachingu is so cute. I smiled and leaned on him. And gave him a  peck on the lips. “Hi oppa~ Goodmorning.” I greeted with my sweet voiced. I chuckled as I saw his cheeks it’s like a red apple  it’s totally RED and he was really speechless. I sat on my seat beside him. And he do the same thing and just gazed at me.

 

End of your POV

 

“Hi, Kooreen?” Minwoo greeted with a wide smile form on his handsome face. “Goodmorning Kooreen!” Kwangmin greeted you too.

 

You smiled “Hi, Minwoo and Goodmorning Kwangmin oppa.” you greeted back.

 

“How‘s your wound Minwoo?” you asked . Minwoo smiled again “It‘s fine now. Don’t worry?!” he chirped. “Well Kooreen how are you?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“I‘m fine. Teehee~ uhmmm. Well I missed our classmates and Ms. Kim also. Wait! Aigoo~ she will teased me and Youngmin if she find out that…..” you freak out. Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin lughed at your cute reaction.

 

You gasped. “What?” you asked curiously.

 

Minwoo pinched your cheeks. “You just cute while your in nervous situation..” he giggled.

 

“Yeah~ Minwoo is right. Don’t be so nervous about that. Ms. Kim is already expecting that..” Kwangmin chuckled.

 

You made a pout face.“What do you mean?” you asked.

 

Youngmin raised his brow. “Yah! Kooreen!Don’t mind them if they bully us. They‘re just jealous.” he smirked.

 

“Show-off?” Minwoo and Kwangmin blurted and then laughed.

 

You wrenched your brow. “POOH?!!” you blurted.

 

Youngmin flinced. “Wae, wae? What did I do?” he freak out.

 

“You‘re such a~ You cut off by yMs. Kim who just arrived and greeted all of you. “Good morning my students”

 

“Good morning songsaengnim.”

 

“Ohhh my favorite students are finally back. Well. Kooreen! You have something to tell me?“ Ms. Kim chirped with a weird grin on her pretty face..

 

You gasped. “Eh.? Songsaengnim?”

 

Youngmin stand up cheerfully. “Well, Songsaengnim. Kooreen and I are finally together. Right? My jagiya~” he blurted 

 

You blushed like a mad over there. “ADDGHFJJ NAE~ S-songsaengnim.” you stuttered.

 

Ms. Kim run towards you and hugged you happily. “YAY?!! As what I‘m expecting!! I‘m a good fortune teller right. I‘m so happy to the two of you. Well hearing those good news. I‘m not going to discuss today let‘s celebrate. ” she chirped.

 

“E-eh?” you smirked. Youngmin just smiling at that sudden announcement.

 

“Well tell me about your love story Now!!” Ms. Kim giggled and dragged you.

 

“Wow!” Minwoo chirped. Kwangmin chuckled. “That‘s cool~”

 

“Congrats YoungReen!!!”

 

“YIHEE”

 

“Yahoo~”

 

“HIHIHI”

 

“No class!”

 

“Yeah just celebrate!!”

 

“Woohooooo”

 

Finally the bell rang. And that time you finished telling your love story to your songsaengnim. You are laughing at her cuteness. After Ms. Kim leaved the room you get your backpacka and slung it onto your shoulder. And you happy face turned to a long face. You remember your childhood friend again.

 

“How‘s my jagiya~” Youngmin blurted as he you to go at the cafeteria.

 

“Mwo? We‘ve been together for almost whole day. And you‘re asking me if how I am??” you gasped.

 

“Uhmm…it‘s because I saw you‘re not in your usual self I worried…so I asked you like that.” Youngmin said in concern

 

*Aigoo~ Am I that obvious?* you thought mindlessly.“Ah,eh really? Teehee. Don’t worry I‘m fine.” you fake a chuckled. You gasped when someone hugged you at your back that made you and Youngmin gasped in shocked

 

“Hi…Yi kyungie!!! I missed you so much!!!” 

 

Youngmin raised his brow with a crossed arms. “Ahemn!” Youngmin coughed and glared at Sunwoo. But he just ignored him and face to you happily..

 

You broke the hugged. Your eyes widened in shocked. “S-sunwoo oppa?” you blurted.

 

“Yes it‘s me~ Yi kyung!” Sunwoo blurted and flashed you with his unstopping smile. He turned to face Youngmin. “Well, Are you her classmate? I‘m just going to steal her from you. Bye! Let‘s go Yi kyungie!” he said and dragged you.

(This is your childhood friends picture sorry i forgot to put it. )

“S-sunwoo oppa~ Y-youngmin oppa! see you later” you half shouted.

 

Youngmin clenched his fist. “That boy~ Who the hell he think he is? Saying that I’m just Kooreen’s classmate?  DO I LOOK LIKE HER CLASSMATE RIGHT NOW??? Damn it!… Stealing my girlfriend without my permission?  And he has a blonde hair too huh! I can‘t stand this.” he murmured angrily and followed the two of you.

 

“Oh that guy look!!!”

 

“Is it, Baro of B1A4?”

 

“YEAH HE IS!!!”

 

“BARO OPPA!!!!”

 

“But why is he with Youngmin oppa‘s girlfriend?”

 

“Yah. Wae?”

 

“WE LOVE B1A4!!! ”

 

“Where‘s the other members oppa?!!”

 

 

“Sunwoo oppa?!!” you blurted as you yanked your hands. And he stopped.

 

“Yi kyungie~ waeyo?” Sunwoo asked.

 

“Why did you dragged me? I was with my~ Sunwoo cut you off. “Yeah with your classmate. I‘m sorry for that. I was really excited to see my one and only Yi kyung. And I wanna know if you saw me performing on T.V. You know I dedicated it to you~” He chirped.

 

“B-but he‘s n~” he cut you again. “Wae? Didn’t you missed me?” he pouted.  He’s scared to know the truth.

 

“No, I dearly missed my childhood friend. But why did you lied to me?” you whined.

 

“Me lied to you?” he gasped. You nodded firmly. Your goals.” you added.

 

“Because I want it to make it surprised.” he said and look down with his sad face.

 

You flinched and tilt his head to face you.“ Yah! Sunwoo-ah~ I‘m not that mad. It‘s just…never mind. Well thank you for that surprised.” you giggled and pinched his fluffy cheeks.

 

“Jinja? T-tthank you my Yi kyung!!!” He giggled and kissed you on the cheeks. You gasped and stunned at that sudden kissed.

 

“Hey!!” Youngmin blurted. That made the two of you look at him.

 

“Y-youngmin oppa!” you clung onto him. “Do you know how it feels when you‘re girlfriend kissed by another guy?” he asked coldly.

 

“Wae? What‘s wrong with you. Yi kyung is my childhood friend. Kissing her in her cheeks doesn‘t matter. And Who are you?” Sunwoo smirked.

 

“Sunwoo oppa1 stop it. Youngmin oppa…..is my boyfriend. ” you blurted and look away.

 

“MWO?!!” Sunwoo gasped.

 

“Yeah! This girl is my GIRLFRIEND!! Got that? So stay away from her.” Youngmin grinned.

 

“B-but Youngmin oppa? He‘s my childhood friend I can‘t just ignored him?” you said mindlessly.

 

 

“Tsk. I know you two will broke up soon~” Sunwoo grinned before he leaved.

 

“Y-YOU!” you stopped Youngmin by hugging him really tight. “Please?! Stop oppa” you murmured. Youngmin obeyed you. But he’s still glaring at Sunwoo as he leave the campus.

 

“Tsss. Youngmin huh? Just enjoy your day while your Yi kyung‘s boyfriend but soon, Be ready, I will get what is mine.” Sunwoo grinned in his mind.

 

Yah! how’s this chappie!! Have you’re question got an answered? Hope so~ teehee~ hope you enjoyed this. Here’s my unstoppable trailer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi Kevin hyung~”

 

“ Ohhh. Sunwoo, I mean Baro? What can I do for you?” Kevin asked.

 

“About that Youngmin…Tss. He‘s kind of…annoying huh. He didn‘t know who‘s his messing up.” Sunwoo grinned.

 

“Well, Sunwoo, just don’t bother them anyway. What do you think will happened to Kooreen if she find out the truth?. She‘s my sister and I love her so I don’t want to hurt her… so please don’t‘ do anything that would harm you guys.” Kevin said seriously.

 

“I can‘t promised though. So see you Kevin hyung~” Sunwoo bid a goodbye. *Tsss. No one can stop me even you Kevin hyung~* he thought evilly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here it is!!! Please keep on commenting and reading this fics. Puh-leash!!!!

 

 

 

My Mini conversation

 

Kellen_1825: Yah! hi my lovely saengs!!! How were’ you? Hope this Chappie helps you to answer your  questions. Well hope so.  I love you guys. Really T^T. Sorry if I’m tired yesterday. don’t mind me~

XxkwangminbiasedxX: it's oaky teehee as long as your happy ^^ love yah~

Peanut!!! Did you read my updates now? Ahhahaha aish! I’m so funny. Teehee~ look, I stopped being sadist right now. ^^ and oh ypou have your own account right now I’m so happy!!!!

Woomin4ever: yahhh  woomin my saeng. You commented yahh. Omoo? Famous? My story  really?

Chanminwoo: Aing~ my saengie~ it’s alright. Unnie understand you…. And yeah Jeongmin is being such a naughty. *pouts*…. I love you so much!!!!!! How are you? I missed you~ T^T

Kwangmin: Hi noona and hi to all of the pretty girls here. I know you were all there. Pssst don’t be silent!!! Teehee~ And Annyeong Lil

Chanminwoo~ thank you for greeting us.

XxKwangmin biasedxX: Noona *Hugged you really tight.* thank you for letting me to hugged you. 8blush* Wait. You’re so fragrant huh. *winks* how are you? Aigoo` why I’m always asking this babo question * Scratched his head.* uh-oh………saranghae!!!!

 

Minwoo: I’m so happy to know that Noona is finally back at her usual self now?!! T^T Kellen noona! I miss you!!!! *Attempting to run towards the author. Youngmin grabbed him.*Yah!! Hyung?*pouts turned his face to chanminwoo.* ohhhh

Woomin4ever: Hi, noona told that you and channie are twins. So it means you’re both beautiful!! Nice to meet you *bowed and flashed a sweet smile.* how are you? Did you enjoy noona’s story? ^^ hope you do. *Turned to your twin*

Chanminwoo: HI!!! my sweet channie!!! I’m so happy….how are you? And if you’re asking me? Well I’m fine because of you~ *Blush* c-can you read other noona’s fics? *look down while palying his fingers* O-omoo!! >///<  Y-you saw my abs? *Covered his face.* Aigoo~ Jeongmin hyung it’s your fault. My innocent channie saw my abs. I’m so shy~ Noona!!! *Runs to the author while sobbing*

Youngmin: Hi guys~ another update!!!! And here we are again~ Hi guys…..*Leaned in close to the readers.* Please help me. Noona is still ignoring me. I’m so sad!! She might erased me in this story. I’m so scared. *He whispered*.help me please T^T

Chanminwoo: Hello ^^ hope you enjoyed talking to us. ^^

Jeongmin: Yah! Minwoo blaming me again? Why do you have to be like that! You’re the one who’s being show-off here. And you’re just the one who showed your abs in front of my handsome face babo! It’s your fault not mine. *and turned his face in front of his beloved mirror.* Look, you’re messing my handsome image.

Chanminwoo: Aigoo~ am I that naughty? I just love to pissed Kellen_1825. She’s soooo  funny when she’s angry…. Hahahahah but if you don’t like it. Then I’m sorry. *bowed.* just tell me what should I do? ^^

Hello PEANUT!!! Uh-oh or whatever Kellen called you` HOW are you my saviour!!!

Kellen_1825: Such a feeling close to my peanut! -_-

Youngmin: Noona?

Kwangmin: HAHAHA~ Minwoo you look like a tarsier which clinging onto noonas shoulder.

Minwoo: Yah1 noona! *Sniffs* protect me from Kwangmin!

Youngmin: Noona T^T

Kellen: well, Stop it right now. Our mini conversation is turning to be long right now. Well who want’s to end up this conversation for me?

Youngmin, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo: ME!!!

Kellen_1825: well, I’ll leave the three of you right now. I don’t care who will end up this conversation. Byiee my lovely readers!!! I love you talk to yah next time~

ROCK PAPER SCISSOR!

Jeongmin: YEAH I win!!!

Minwoo: Aish! Wait for me noona!!! Bye we’re precious readers!

Youngmin;*face palming his face* N-noona~

Kwangmin: well, will leave this to you Jeongmin hyung~ Bye guys as what noona said talk to all of yah next time~ please wait for us!!! Ppyong

Jeongmin:*took glance at his mirror before he speak* Ohhh. Well guys, it’s because it’s my turn to end up this conversation~ I wanna make it unique~ so before I end this. Let’s play a game. Just answered my question and I will do whatever you want. Game? Here’s the question. What do you think about me? Except for being handsome… teehee~

Uhmm. I’ll wait for your answer!! Please keep on commenting and reading this story~ Aw this is so embarrassing….>///< why I’m doing this~*Kneeled in front of the readers* puh-leash!! Subscribe this fic!!and her other fics!!! Thank yah! I L O V E Y O U!!!!! spell “Iloveyoutoo”I‘ll wait for it!!… bye bye. *Blew a kiss*

 

That’s it….Please always support this story and my other fics too. Please don’t unsubscribe and keep on reading and commenting it. Subscribe it. Thanks.

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!