Baro and the mysterious girl.

The more you hate the more you love.

At the coffe shop.

 

Shinyeong sighed."What do you think happened to Kooreen unnie and Youngmin oppa?" she asked.

 

"Dont worry Shinyeong I know they're fine right now. Because Youngmin couldn't resist Kooreen." Minwoo answered.

 

"Hope so." Sinyeong said in a sad tone.

 

Jeongmin snapped out his fingers in front of Shinyeong's face."Cheer up Shinyeong.Look do you want you're beautiful image will fade? if not then cheer up and show your attractive smile to us. And Dont worry about the.Becasue if Youngmin didn't make it up to kooreen. Imma tied his neck and dragged him using with my bike. got that?" Jeongmin cracked a joke.

 

"Dragged him using what?" Minwoo blurted.

 

"With a bike?" Shinyeong chuckled and started to laughed. "That was a lame joke oppa! ahhaha" she laughed it off.

 

"Yeah!" Minwoo went along with her laughed.

 

Jeongmin made an undefine expression just like this---> -_-..."Lame you said?*sighed* but atleast i made you guys laughed.Tsss...These kids.." he hissed and do his works.

 

"Eh? what happened to him?" Shinyeong gasped.

 

"I dunno..Maybe he's already pissed off. But just dont mind him." Minwoo answered.

 

"But maybe he's angry to us?" Shinyeong said worriedly.

 

"It's alright. Dont worry. He dont easily get mad." Minwoo assured.

 

"You sure."Shinyeong reassured.

 

Minwoo made a thumbs up with a wink ."Nae i'm sure of it!" he assured. Shinyeong smiled widely."Thanks Minwoo-ah!" she said and kissed Minwoo's cheeks.

 

Minwoo gasped and blushed like a red apple. He mindlessly touch his cheeks.  

 

"What a lovey dovey thingy!" Kwangmin butts in. 

 

Shinyeong blushed. "Eh,Kwangie oppa!So playful."

 

"Teehee~ what a cute couple." Kwangmin teased.

 

Minwoo snapped out."Yah! Pikwang!!" he blurted.*What a moment ruiner! wait. what did I just think?* he thought mindlessly.

 

"No i'm not! Why not admit that you are starting to fall in love with this cute lil girl." kwangmin seems like he noticed what minwoo thoughts

 

"teehee~ Kwangie oppa~ Dont joke around." Shinyeong nervously chuckled.

 

''Yah!what are you talking about!" Minwoo insisted.

 

"I know what you think sweaty!" Kwangmin teased.

 

"What!!! Seriously what are you?" Minwoo whined.

 

"Me?*point at himself* I'm just a handsome boy here." kwangmin answered sarcastically.

 

"A-ahh o..oppa's no need to fight right?" Shinyeong tried to stopthem.Good thing it's almost closing time.

 

"Yah! it's not what I want to hear from you..You MISTER AMBITIOUS!" Minwoo teased back.

 

"No I'm not. I'm just telling the truth." Kwangmin smirks

 

"O...oppa's!" Shnyeong tried to butts in but...*They're not listening to me T^T* she thought.

 

"Yes you are!!!!"Minwoo pointed.

 

"Aish! I felt like I'm left out here. Imma leave now. Bye oppa's" Shinyeong bid a goodbye but they didn't budge. They're still arguing to each other until they realized that Shinyeong was already gone.

 

"Am I right Shinyeong? He's so ambitious one!" Minwoo said and asked Shinyeongbut no answer.

 

"See.Shinyeong didn't agreed with you because I am NOT an ambitious one. RightShinyeong?" Kwangmin said sarcastically and aslo asked Shinyeong but no answered.

 

"S..shinyeong? Whereis she?" Minwoo asked worridly.

 

"Nae where is she?" Kwangmin nodded.

 

''She already leaved. While you two are arguing there." Hyunseong shouted while mopping the floor.

 

"Yah! It's your fault!" Minwoo blamed Kwangmin.

 

"Yah! what did I do now?!"Kwangmin asked mindlessly.

 

"If not because of you.She wouldn't leave!" Minwoo freak out.

 

"Yah! stop blaming me you cry baby!" Kwangmin mumbled.

 

''No i'm not!'' Minwoo pouted.

 

''Hey! what's the commotion all about?"

 

"Kooreen!" minwoo chirped and run towards you and hugged you. "Kwangmin is being mean to me.Shinyeong leaved because of him." he whined like a totally kid.

 

"Ehmmm"

 

"No. I'm not.He's the one Kooreen." Kwangmin defend himself.

 

"No. He is!" minwoo whined.

 

"Ehmmmm" Youngmin did but Minwoo didn't noticed it.

 

"Okay.Stop this fight now.Okay.Dont worry.I think Shinyeong went home because she needed so...stop blaming each other now." you explained.

 

"Yah!Minwoo!you little numb!!!! Will you please stophugging MY girlfriend?" Youngmin blurted.

 

"That's it hyung." Kwangmin agreed

 

''Yah~ Youngmin Kooreen is still my friend so I can still hug her like what we are before~ =p" Minwoo teased.

 

"M...minwoo?!!" Youngmin yelled.

 

"Go and get him hyung" Kwangmin mumbled.

 

"Yah Kooreen look Youngmin will gonna hurt me." Minwoo said like a totally poor kid.

 

"Youngmin? stop it. It's okay it's just a hug." You stopped him.

 

"B..but" You cut youngmin off.

 

"No more but's okay? Let's just help them okay. we need to close the shop." you explained.

 

''Meh-rong~'' Minwoo stuck out his tongue to teased Youngmin and Kwangmin.

 

"Tsss." kwangmin hissed and do his works

 

"Hmp!" Youngmin look at Minwoo with a You-are-Safe-for-now-but-soon-you're-not! look.

 

Minwoo look at him with a Who-cares-anyway look. And stuck his tongue out again.

 

"Tss...Let's go Kooreen and help them. The atmosphere here is notg ood." Youngmin offered and grabbedyour hand.

 

''O-okay" you stuttered.

 

"Hmp! Thanks Kooreen." Minwoo chirped and you just smiled at his cuteness.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Baro's Apartment.

 

Baro threw himself at his bed.With his irritation.He remembered you choose Youngmin over him. He cant forget it and he's kind of hurt or let's just say he's really hurt. When his phone rang.He picked it tiredly.

 

"Yoboseo?" he answered.

 

"Hey! Cous it's me."the caller responsed.

 

''Oh it's you....'' Baro said.

 

"What happened Sunwoo-ah?" a voice of a girl on the line asked.

 

"That Youngmin, ruined my plan." Sunwoo answered irritately.

 

"What? What do you mean?" the girl freak out.

 

"Relax Cous. I know I could win my Yi kyungie's heart someday and you could get you're blondie girl too.Just wait and see...." Sunwoo assured. *I love Yi kyungie. I gave all my best to achieve those goals for uncle to accept me for his daughter. * he  thought

 

"Tsss....Just assured that. Sunwoo...I'm counting on you." the girl assured before she end the line. 

 

"Fine." Sunwoo answered and threw his phone. *Kooreen wae? I was waiting for you for almost 8 years. Wae?* he thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the coffee shop.

 

"Done!" You chirped.

 

''Nae!'' minwoo and Kwangmin agreed at the same time.. And look away to each other

 

"Yeah! we are!" Jeongmin added. 

 

"So tired." Youngmin pouted.

 

"What? you tired? HOW? when you leave us here after you made a war here! Oh for god sake!" Donghyun whined.

 

''Easy Boss!'' Youngmin said cooly. Donghyun tapped at the back of Youngmin's head really hard.

 

"Ouch!" Youngmin winced.

 

"That serves you're right you idiot!" Donghyun said.

 

"Hheheh Donghyun oppa relax." you tried to calm him.

 

''Aish! fine" donghyun give up.

 

''Mopping the floor was the thing that I hated.Hehe'' Hyunseong cracked a joke.

 

"Are we asking?" they blurted.

 

''E-eh,okay I said you're not.'' Hyunseong scratched at the back of his head mindlessly. And they laughed Really hard!!!

 

"As what I've expected they're just picking on me!" Hyunseong pouted.

 

 

 

End of this chappie!Sorry if it's not good. hehehe but hope you still like it.^^ Sorry for updating so LATE! here's the trailer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sunwoo oppa~" you called out.

"Ow Yi kyungie?" Sunwoo excitedly responsed and walks towards you.

"Can we talk?" You asked.

''Yeah sure.Why not.'' Sunwoo said.

''Okay.Why are you like this? I mean You're not like this before you'...'' you asked but Sunwoo cut you off..

''So what do you want me to say?'' Sunwoo joke around.

''Oppa I'm serious here.'' you blurted.

''O-okay sorry because...I.....'' Sunwoo stuttered.

''Because I?......''you echoed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? teehee hope you like it. well let's move to my Mini Conversation .

 

kellen: Hi guys Here's my Super Duper over Late update! how was it? and how are you guys?Did you miss it? hope so.=(

mickeywithoutears Hi saengie thank you for always eading and commenting here i'm so happy. Sarangahe always! 

jeong-lie07 COUX!!!! I updated now.i'm fine and Donghyun he's fine too ehehe. ^^

kyugatsu03 It's okay peanut thanks. I understand how Hard headed Jeongmin is. -_- Teehee ^^

XxKwangminxBiasedxX Yeah me too i can't believe it too.^^ And oh relax saengie.heheeh *tried to relax you.*

crazygirl147 naeijustupdated thanks my dear for always commentng here.^^

woomin4ever Hi saengie!!!! Yeah he is! kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...NAE that girl is YOU!!!ehehehe thank you my dear for commenting here it's a big pleasure to me^^

Chanminwoo_18 Channie!!!!how are you?still busy=( hope you're fine like you're twinie. we missed yah^^

TheMonsterInYou Saengie how are you now? =( i miss you guysT^T

Kpop_lovah hi how are you? kyahhhhhhhhh i miss you my readers T^T

exoticelflover Hello this is my update...^^enjoy. 

koreancuttie311 Hi i updatd now hope you like it. and please update yours too^^

Donghyun: hi guys this is kitty's update!!! you like it. And kitty-ah it's okay if you update late. we understand.

jeong-lie07 i'm fine my cheonsa! and you? >,< i miss yah1 <3

Hyunseong: Annyeong~ here i am again. promoting Kitty's update please do support it.Thanks *Bowed*

Minwoo:Hi my cute cheonsa's how's you're day!!!did you guys miss me? T^T

Kwangmin:Hi Chingu's!!!! another funny update again/hopeyoulike me inthere eheheh sorry for being naughty in this chappie.  hi kitty noona!

XxKwangminxBiasedxX: noonna~nae please helpme.Youngmin is being mean to me T^T Lookmy head is still hurt because of him.

Youngmin;Yah!i heard that. Did you just say i'm mean?

XxKwangminxBiasedxXsorry noona i didn't mean to do it. i just protect kitty-ah from him.

Kwangmin:No I was just kidding~ *sarcastic way*

Youngmin;What?! Stop picking on me Kwangmin! -_-

Kwangmin:you're just pissed off.=P

Youngmin;Whatever you kiddo~

Jeongmin:Yah! you two! why so noisy huh? i'm trying to sleep here can't you see?!! and oh..

kyugatsu03 Ow i see but if she became good to me.I will be too. And of coursei dont want to get hurt anymore^^ You undertsand me right?My mirror princess...

kellen What did you say? me? A hard headed? No i'm not. Why you always nagging at me? HUH? You like me dont you? and you're jealous because i like kyugatsu03 than you? *he teased.* Oops! What did i just say? *Nervous*  Omoooo

Kwangmin & Youngmin: SHUT UP JEONGMIN!!! Busted!!!

Minwoo;How dare you to say that kitty noona likes you?!!!

Donghyun;Did he just say he like kitty's peunut?

Hyunseong:yeah I heard it.

Kellen;yes you are WAE you got a problem with that!!!And  MWO?!!!!me likes you? Are you kidding me?!!!! Gosh! even if i die i wont never ever like you!!!!and me jealous! EW! in you're dreams babo!!!!! And now face you're Karma!!

Minwoo:YEAH!Kitty noona is right! *he hi-five me*

Jeongmin:Yah! you are all so mean to me? *pouts* WAE!WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!!!

kellen And yahhhh.THAT WAS SO MEAN> AM I NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU? almost all girls are freaking out because of me and you. you're just EW-ing me?!!1how dare you~

ALL: EVERYTHING!

Jeongmin: What?!!!!! why is it everybody hates me hereT^T. MY princess11 everybody hates me waht should i do!help me T^T *sobs* 

Kellen:are youreally crying or you'rejust acting?

Minwoo; Woo!!! kyugatsu03 noona dont mind him.He's just acting~

the others; Nae!

Jeongmin:YAH!!!!! why my life is so cruel I'm trapped with this meanie people and i think me, my only mirror princess and my lovely mirror understands me and the one who's normal here.T^T *sobs*it hurts~

ALL; What do you mean by you're the who's only normal here!!?!! *Smacked jeongmins head* HUH?!!!

Jeongmin: OUCH! Nothing! aigoo~ let me end this now.please always supporting this creepy i mean cute story of kitty! Thanks ppyong`SARANGHAE kyugatsu03 *he said in a hurry and gave peanut a winks and run*

 

End of this conversation hope you enjoyed it ^^ saranghae!