Revenge?

The more you hate the more you love.

Youngmin’s POV:

 

Wahhh I think I’m gonna be crazy! Why I can’t admit it. That girl kept on bugging me while I’m mindlessly walking at the corridor. I like her! I really do like her. It keeps on rewinding in my mind. But everything I do to her is not right.  How should I’m going to confessed to her. I really don’t know what to do! Aish! Though I had a conversation with Hyunseong hyung yesterday. I still don’t know how. Wait what did he advised to me?.

 

FLASHBACK.

 

“Hyunseong Hyung? Can we talk?” Youngmin asked.

 

“Sure. What is it?” Hyunseong said.

 

“I know that you are the only one that I could trust.” Youngmin added.

 

“Is it about Kooreen?” Hyunseong butts in.

 

Youngmin gasped. “Eh, how did you know that hyung?” he said.

 

“Well, let me say it‘s kinda obvious.” Hyunseong said.

 

“Jinja? Well, is that so. Yes this is about Kooreen. You know……I‘m really confused right now. I don‘t know what I truly feels about her. Sometimes I just want to , sometimes got jealous, sometimes my heart said that I like her. But my mind kept on insisting it. So weird isn‘t it?” Youngmin said.

 

“You know what. The only reason why you felt like that is because you like her.  Or may be you already fall in love with her. And why your mind kept on insisting it. Because you cant admit that you already fall in love with her.” Hyunseong explained.

 

“Really? So what am I supposed to do now?” Youngmin asked.

 

“Why not try to confessed to her. Well, if you didn‘t try…..you’re the only one will suffer..” Hyunseong advised.

 

“But how am I going to confessed to her. If all  I can  do to her, is  to . I don‘t have the guts to confessed to her.” Youngmin sobbed.

 

“Come on! I know you can do it. You‘re brave saeng!” Hyunseong patted his shoulder.

 

”Thanks hyung. Maybe I‘ll think about it.” Youngmin said.

 

“Well, good luck!” Hyunseong said and winked.

 

End of Flashback.

 

I ruffled my hair in annoyance. I didn’t sleep well last night because of that! Aish! why is it so hard to confessed. Somebody helped me!!!!!! I shouted in my mind. And didn’t notice that I stepped on a banana skin and accidentally fell on the floor. I can feel the pain in my . Because my bumped really hard. I mindlessly rubbed my . When I saw the one who threw it laughing likes there is no tomorrow. I angrily stood up and dashed into her.

 

End of Youngmin’s POV

Your POV

 

Aish! I hate him so much! I need to have my revenge. I thought he became really nice to me. And have care to me. But I’m wrong he’s still the same.! He’s really ert how could he stole my first and second kiss! Seriously I really want to kill him but I can’t huhuhuhu . Ahmp! Well I could use this banana. Well, well looks who’s here? The MORON Prince! Well it’s my time to get my revenge. Teehee~.  I threw the banana skin on the floor and luckily he stepped on it. And accidentally fell on the floor. As I saw it. I can’t help but to laughed really hard.

 

End of your POV

 

 

You threw a banana skin and Youngmin accidentally stepped on it and fell down the floor. He bumped his really hard at the floor. He stood up angrily and dashed into you. While you’re just laughing there like there is no tomorrow.

 

“Yah! why did you do that!” Youngmin complained while rubbing his in pain.

 

“Oops! sorry. I accidentally threw it. I don’t know that there‘s a people there. Well, is it really a human or……-------

 

Youngmin cut you off.  “You‘re really are making me angry don’t you?” he grinned.

 

“Yes you‘re definitely right!” you playfully said.

 

Youngmin grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him. “Well, is that so. I’ll make you more angry with me.” he smirked and when he start pulling you close again .

 

You smiled evilly at him and you gave him a surprised kick! “You deserve that you ert!” you grinned. And you left him in pain. Well, You directly hit him on his……you know…..? Eheheh.

 

“Well, I already had my revenged. Teehee~ wait did I kicked him really hard? Aigoo! I saw his face …it‘s really red! Omoo1 I should go back.” you said to yourself and decided to go back to the place where you give him a surprised kicked. Your eyes widened as you saw him lying on the floor. You ran into him and put his head on your lap. You saw his face turned really red. You mindlessly touched his forehead and it‘s really hot. “Omoo! Youngmin!!! You have a fever. Youngmin wake up!” you panicked while shooking his body gently. *Aigoo. It‘s my fault if I didn‘t kicked him, he shouldn‘t be fainted.* you thought. “Youngmin-ah wake up please. Somebody help us please.” you shouted unluckily no one heard you. So you decided to call Donghyun for help. You dialed his phone  number after 5 seconds. He answered the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Donghyun response on the other line.

 

“D-donghyun oppa? Youngmin fainted. I don’t know what to do oppa. Help me please!” you sobbed.

 

“Mwo? Where are the two of you?” Donghyun gasped.

 

 

“Where in the corridor near at the cafeteria. Please hurry up oppa.” you murmured.

 

“Okay! Hung in there. I‘ll be right there just 2 minutes.” Donghyun said.

 

“Okay!” you response and hung up the phone. You look at poor Youngmin. “I‘m sorry youngmin. I‘m so bad. I should’ve not hurt you.” you sobbed.

 

After 2 minutes Donghyun finally arrived.

 

“What happened?” Donghyun asked. While breathing really hard it seems he ran really fast just to get there.

 

“He have a fever. Oppa I don’t know that have it. I kicked him oppa….It’s my fault. ” you blamed yourself.

 

“Don‘t blame your self it‘s not your fault okay!. Let me bring him to the infirmary.” Donghyun said and carried Youngmin at his back.

 

“Okay!” you said and helped Donghyun to carry Youngmin at his back. After a long walked the finally take Youngmin at the infirmary.

 

“What happened to him?” the nurse asked

 

“He fainted cause of his high fever..” Donghyun explained.

 

“Well, okay put him on the bed. And let me check him” the nurse said while donghyun do as what nurse said. The nurse start to check him.

 

“How is he?” you asked.

 

“He will gonna be fine. After he drink his medicine. He‘s strong I can see it.” the nurse said. While helping Youngmin to drink the medicine.

 

“Oh, thank god.” you said. And sat on the chair besides his bed.

 

“I‘m done. May I excuse myself now.” the nurse said.

 

“Thank you.” you said.

 

“Good. By the way let me take care of him. You can go back to your class now.” Donghyun smirked.

 

“Aniyo~ I will the one should take care of him.” you insisted.

 

“Waeyo?” Donghyun curiously asked.

 

“It’s my fault so I should take care of him. You can go back now.” you added.

 

“Okay! I‘ll leave now.” Donghyun said.

 

“Thank you oppa.” you said. And Donghyun leaved.

 

You look at Youngmin again this time. With your teary eyes. *It‘s my fault.* you thought

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

 

 

 

Opps to be continued. Eheheheh haist till now there is no net connection I’m still renting a computer in a computer shop. Huhuhu so many boys. I’m so scared.

 

Well here’s the trailer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You don’t have to cry because of me. Your tears is to special and you must cry it to the important person in your life.” Youngmin said.

 

You wiped your tears. And look at him straight. “Though you’re my worst enemy, still your important to me.” you said.

 

Youngmin avoid your eye contact with him. “Can you asked your question to me before?” Youngmin smirked.

 

Your eyes widened and nodded. . “Do you possibly…..like me?” you said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That’s it. What do you think? He will confessed or not? Well stay cute. And wait for the next chappie! Enjoy reading it.!! I love you guys and I misss you all! T^T.