Adventure time~ part 1

The more you hate the more you love.

 

Your giggling while entering the house with Minyoung and Shinyeong. "Thank you Unnie and Shinyeong, Hope Youngmin would like this small gift of mine." Kooreen chuckled.

"Of course he will like it. It's really cute and you said that he loves cat right?" Minyoung said cheerfully.

"And look unnie it looks so gorgeous! I like it. how I wish could receive something like that to my Prince Minwoo" Shinyeong giggled.

"Nae you're right unnie. Teehee~ Shinyeong Dont worry I knew minwoo he's good and sweet. Maybe He will give you a cute strap like this." You chirped and patted her head. Minyoung smiled

"Hope so unnie! Good luck! And give it now to Youngmin oppa!" Shinyoung squealed in excitement. "You too unnie give that strap to Kevin oppa now. I know he loves that bear!" You encourage Minyoung too.

 

"Nae Kooreen unnie is right. You should give it to Kevin oppa unnie! Hwaiting!"Shinyeong agreed. Minyoung nodded in agreement. At the leaving room Minwoo was mindlessly eavesdropping at them.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

He mindlessly stared at the couple strap that he bought before. That he's planning to give to you.

 

 

 

“Yes, why the pendant is key and a padlock? It’s because this Key, when you gave it to your partner it’s means that she’s only the one that could open  your unlocked heart and this padlock means the thing that locked your heart. If there‘s no key you can opened it. So it means she is the only girl that could open your heart.” the vendor explained

 

I remember those saying when I bought it at the park with Kooreen. Maybe she's not the right girl to open my close heart because she's the one who make it locked by loving her. I clenched my fist to ease the pain and to held my tears...I should give this to her but now I can't because she's already Youngmin's girl. I'm so ambitious that Kooreen will be mine. I thought she feels the same as me but i'm wrong because she's in love with youngmin hyung while I'm so in love to her... It's really hurts accepting the truth that she doesn't love me back. I still love her and Ireally do miss her. It's hard to avoid her, I'm wondering if  she's thinking about me too and if she misses me?..... Is it true that 'First love never dies?' Aish! I should get move on. I don't want to her Shinyeong's feelings anymore because I know how it feels.... I should learn to love her too.

 

End of his POV

 

At the garden where Youngmin is busy reading some books. You popped out of nowhere.

 

"Youngmin oppa!" You hollered. Youngmin looks at you with smirks on his face.

"Hi Jagiya~" he greeted. You didn't mind him calling you his jagiya instead you went close to him and show your small gift to him. "Oppa! look at this. I bought this couple strap for us..." you said. He take a look at it.

"Omoo~ Koyangi~Straps and it's a couple starps. Finally you accept that fact that we're couple right now." Youngmin chuckled.

You made a pout face. "I knew I'm wrong. I'm sorry for being like that. Now I bought this for us so I could pay you for slapping and being a bad girlfriend to you." you giggled.

Youngmin smiled brightly. "Yah! My Jagiya is really cute and sweet! I'm so happy.Thank yah! This is really cute I love it." He said happily and kissed you sweetly on your smooth cheeks.

You blushed like a mad. Your cheeks is like burning when he kissed you. "Your welcome oppa. Nah! let's put it on our phones." you offered he nodded and do the same thing. 

 

After an hour. At the kitchen You saw your Kevin oppa packing some foods and stuff. You curiously went and ask him.

"What are you doing oppa?" you asked curiously. "Preparing foods and necessary stuffs for our trip later." Kevin your oppa answered you happily.

 

"Where are we going oppa?" You asked in excitement.

"Uhmm to a place......you'll like." Kevin answered while packing some stuffed.

 

You made a pout face. "Be specific oppa?." you murmured.

 

"SECRET!" Kevin teased.

 

"Nah! Oppa. tell me please..." you begged.

 

"Tsk! just be patient my dear." Kevin said.

 

"Aish! fine." You whined. "Aigoo! My pouting sister is really cute!" Kevin chuckled and pinched your cheeks. You shrugged him. "Yah!" you mumbled. *This is where Youngmin oppa kissed me. dont touch it* you whined to your mind.

 

"Aigoo~ You pout that much huh. Later I know, it would change your bad mood into  good one. Just wait and seee okay my pretty little princess. Now get ready and fix yourself. " Kevin chirped and continue packing things.

After an hour. They all hop on the car and on the way at the forest in korea called Halla Ecological Forest. Spanning 196 hectares, Halla Ecological (Eco) Forest on Yonggangsan Mountain is home to 288,000 trees representing 333 indigenous plant species. Having been designated as a conservation area, the forest provides plenty of great opportunities to observe and learn about Jeju's diversified ecosystem through various facilities including an observatory, plant nurseries, walking trails, etc.

  

 

 

 

This is the place where the wild grass area neglected for its destructed forest is restored into the original forest, where people can enjoy comfortable resting spaces and natural phenomena provided by the diverse natural ecosystem as well as see from the warm-temperate plants to Halla alpine plants all together. 

 

You all finally arrived at HALLA ECOLOGICAL FOREST.

 

"HALLA ECOLOGICAL FOREST?"

"Ohh I dont know that here in JEJU ISLAND will have a wonderfula and refreshing forest like this.."

"Ehh forest? It might have some scary wild animals here"

"Minwoo oppa dont be scared I'm here!"

"Really love the forest!"

"Wow A forest!" You hollered. You seems so attracted in that place because being an adventorous you really love this kind of place 

"Why did you chose this place anyway?" Donghyun asked

"I've chosen this place because...In Halla Ecological Forest, you can observe and enjoy diverse natural phenomena as well as take a rest. This is the place where we can find the way for human and nature to coexist. And besides kooreen loves adventurous place like this." Kevin said. 

You hugged Kevin with your forever hugged. "Thank you Kevin oppa I love you!" You chirped.

Youngmin made a pout face "I love those 'I love you' Too?" he whined. You laughed and the others as well as his cute and funny reactions. 

"Ohhh. Kevin is really a sweet brother." Minyoung chuckled.

"Is that so. Let's go ther now!" Donghyun offered.

"Yeah!!!" they squealed in excitement. They entered inside the forest.

 

 

 

To be continued. Hope this chappie didn't made you bored . T^T Thank you guys for always supporting this. i love you here's the trailer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minwoo oppa??" you called Minwoo while following him.. Minwoo gasped and can't look at you directly. "W-what is it.?" he stuttered.

You hugged really tight. "I missed you so much Minwoo oppa! i'm sorry can you pleaase stop avoiding me? Because It hurts me." you sobbed.

Minwoo's tears fell as he heard those words of yours, he can't resist you no matter how hurt he is.. He hugged you back. "I-I'm sorry too Kooreen for being selfish! I thought you already forgot me. I missed you more than you know.... "he said with a low voice. You broke the hugged.

"I understand yoi Minwoo. You don't need to say sorry to me. it's my fault. Let's be friends again?" you told him.

Minwoo shook his head. "No, It's not your fault. Okay Don't blame your self. Uhmmm I'll try to be a good friends agin with you. " he answered.  You nodded with an assuring smile. "Thanks Minwoo oppa. Wait I'ts getting darker...Do you know whe're are we oppa??" you asked nervously. Minwoo's eyes widened. He mindlessly shook his head. "I-- dont know Kooreen I'm sorry."He freak out. it's getting dark so Minwoo is turning to be a scaredy cat again.. And you twoare at the middle of the forest bad thing is..you two didn't bring a map...........Omoo 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is. Enjoy and keep on commenting and subscribe the story if you like it. T^T please dont be a silent readers because it make me feel sad T^T Hope you enjoyed this ....Ppyong

 

 

 

 Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANHAE!!!