I'm soooo UNLUCKY!!

The more you hate the more you love.

End of the class Kevin's waiting for you. He smile as he daw you but it faded when he saw your undefine expression.

 

"Kooreen?!" Kevin asked you curioulsy.

"Let's go oppa." You offered and get inside the car silently. And you're just looking outside the window mindlessly.Kevin looks so worried about you so....

 

"Are you alright my dear dongsaeng?! Did something happen?!" he asked you that made you face to him.

"Mwo?! I'm fine oppa. Nothing happen.".You fake a smile."Are you sure." he assured.

"Nae, I'm sure of it." You said.


 

"Well is that so?!.. Uhm have you already met Kim Donghyun ang Shim Hyunseong?!" He suddenly asked.

 

"Yes what's up with them?!" You lazily said.

"I'm sorry, if I always forgot to tell you something which is important."He said.

"So? I'm used to it oppa." You said coldly.


 

"Alright. I see. So Shim Hyunseong is my secretary,and I asked him to look after you when I'm not around." he  continue.

 

"Nae,I know that.".You plainly said

"Then Kim Donghyun is our cousin" He added.

"Mwo?!Did he know it?!" You gasped. "Yes" he answered directly.

"B-but why he didn't told me about it. I hate him!" You pouted.

"Aigoo dont hate him,maybe he has a reason why he didn't told the truth." he explained.

"Aish! fine." you just said.*You're so dead Donghyun oppa!* You evilly thought.


 

At your home. You're auntie already cooked for your dinner. You finally arrived.

 

"My sweeties!!!!!" Your auntie blurted when you two came.

"Auntie, you looks so excited?! Waeyo?!" you curiously said.

"Yeah, she's right." Kevin agreed

"Ofcourse, I'm so excited because I cooked for your dinner. So it means you will taste my special and yummy dishes!" She squealed in excitement. She acts like a mother.

"Let's go. I knew you're tried and hungry!" Your auntie said and dragged the two of you to the kitchen.Which you can see alots of foods there and all looks so tasty. The two of you sat in disbelief.

"Auntie?! You cook all of this?!" you mindlessly asked.

"Nae, I cooked it for the two of you. Well, Kooreen dont forget tomorrow huh?! Okay." Your auntie said.

"Yes auntie? Thanks for this delicious foods!" You said. "Thank you auntie." Kevin said.

"Arasseo let's dig in!" Your auntie said. 

They started to eat like there is no tomorrow. They chatted a bit while eating and they enjoyed it.

"Yah! I'm full. This foods are awesome! Auntie that's why I am so happy that I will go to you tomorrow. So I  still have the chance to taste all your delicious foods." you giggled.

"How sweet of you sweety!" Your auntie said and hugged.

"So, I will the one who will wash the dishes You may go and pack your things right now." Kevin offered.

"Mwo? are you sure?!" you gasped.

"Dont worry I'll help your oppa." Your auntie said ans winked.

"Nae, thanks auntie." Kevin agreed.

"Arasseo! thank you auntie and Kevin oppa." you said and kissed them on their cheeks. You dashed to your room and start packing you necessary things that you will needed for two days and one night. After packing it. You do all your daily routines and finished your homework and sleep. So that you will enjoy your weekend.

You woke up so early. Because this is tbe first tym that your oppa let you to sleep over in other house. You know his really strict hahaha.

"Are you ready?!" Your auntie said?! "Nae,nae i'm ready!!" you excitedly said.

"Good that you're already Ready. heheh. So let's go??" Kevin offered.

"Nae.!" you and your auntie hollered. 

Off to your auntie's house. You put your earphones to listen a music. The song title is Hate you by mariah carey. *Yeah. Finally I couldn't see him this weekend so lucky!. Grrr that guy?! Grrr I really do hate him.* you irritately thought.

After a long trip you finally arrived. You're really are excited. When you and your auntie secretly opened the door to surprised her sons.

"This is all your things. I gotta go now. Bye." Kevin whispered. You and your auntie just  Nodded. And opened the door. "SURPRISED!!" Your auntie blurted.

That made the twins and Minwoo surprised...When you saw them your jaw dropped in disbelief.

*Wae?! Auntie Jo? And Jo.twins?! Why I didn't notice that before? Babo me?!* you thought in disbelief.

"My sons!!" Your auntie hollered..The. Jo twins run and hugged her.

"Umma. Why didn't you tell us?!" Kwangmin. Youngmin just nodded.
"It's a surprised my sons." Your auntie said.

"Kooreen?!!!" Minwoo blurted and welcome you with a hugged.

"Oh?! Minwoo. You know Kooreen. " Your auntie said

"Nae. she's our classmate." Minwoo said.While you just nodded. 

"Kooreen?! Why is she here umma?!" Kwangmin giggled.

"Kooreen will stay here this weekend. I'm happy that you already knew her." She said.


"Mwo she's gonna stay here?!" the three boys yelped in unison.

"Yeah! Auntie said.".you.said plainly.*Nah!!! I'm so dead. I'm sooo Unlucky T^T* you thought.

"Auntie?!!!!!" they hollered.

"So it means they are cousin's noona." Minwoo smirked.*So I really have the chance to her!!*he thought and interrupted by your auntie.

"Aniyo Minwoo. Like your mother. Me and her mother are bestfriends. She used to call me auntie since she was young." Your auntie explained.

*Aigoo. I thought she's gona be only mine!* Minwoo mindlessly thought.

"Wahh. really what a small word. Welcome Kooreen!" Kwangmin chuckled. You just nodded. While Youngmin just keep on staring at you.
"Well my son's can you help umma and Kooreen to get our baggages inside." your auntie said. They just nodded.

"So Kooreen I'll show to you your room." Your auntie offered. You just nodded and follow her.

"This, feel at home my dear." She said. "Nae thank you auntie." you said. "Kooreen where should I put this" Minwoo said while carrying your things.

"Ow Minwoo thank you. Just put it down there." You said. "O..kay. See yah around." Minwoo response...And went outside your room.

"Hoo! I want to take a shower a to refresh my mind." you said. *Uh-oh.there is no bathroom in here. Aish Its in the living room.* you said to your self. You get your.towel and your underwears that you are going to used. You went in the bathroom. When you're going to take a shower. You noticed that you're underwear was gone.

"Omoo?!!! Where did I left it?!!!" You worriedly said. You try to call your auntie but she's in her room. When someone interrupted you.

"Are you looking for this?!" He smirked.

"Yah!T-thats...*Your face turned red*..M-my.." before you continue, he threw it on your face.

"Yah! Youngmin-ah!!You stole it dont you?!!!" you grinned.

"DUH!! And why should I?!! That underwear looks like an underwear of a grade schooler. hello?!" Youngmin teased.

You faced turned really really red. You run and locked yourself in the bathroom. 

"Tsss. that girl so irresponsible." Youngmin hissed and sat on the couch.


 

At the bathroom.

 

"That guy?! He's not just idiot but also a ert!" You said to yourself and start to take a shower. After you tip-toed and went to your room without no one notice you. You start wearing your clothes when Youngmin opened your door without knocking. Just to call you for breakfast. When he accidentally saw you putting your clothes on.

 

"Umma called you. It's breakfa------ he cut off by seeing you.

"Ahh!!!!ERT!! ERT ERT!!!..." You keep on yelling the word ERT while you start throwing some stuffs to Youngmin to avoid you.

 

"Yah! I didn't saw anything!! Ouch!!" Youngmin explained.

"Ahhh!! You're really are.ERT!!!" You yelled and keep on throwing something to him.

"Yah! Ouch! ouch!...I swear!!!...Ouch! Believe..me Ouch!!!" Youngmin trying to explained. You just ignored and screamed. That made Kwangmin went to know what happen.

"What happen Hyung?*He heard you and mindlessly looks ay you* Kooreen what happened!"Kwangmin shouted worriedly.

"D-dont look! Ouch!" Youngmin warned him but its too late. He already looks at you. That made you freaked out.


 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled and throw some stuff on them.

 

"Ouch!" Kwangmin sobbed.

"Told you..ouch!" Youngmin said.

"Hey I didn't see anything!! Ow ouch! ouch!" Kwangmin complained.

"Ouch! STOP IT" Youngmin yelled without lookibg at you. *Where did she get all of that?!* Youngmin thought.


 

"G-GET OUT!!!!!!" You yelled.

"SORRY!!" They said and run as fast as they can.

 


At the kitchen. The place embrace with akward silence. You're pouting expression didn't fade to your face. You ignored the twins in irritateness. You can't even imagine that they saw your pure white and milky skin. You can't believe it could happened to you. Your auntie broke the akward silence.

"Eh,Are you alright Kooreen?! I'm sorry for what happen." Your auntie worriedly said.

"K-kooreen U'm sorry please forgive me. I swear I didn't see anything.Please believe in me!!!" Kwangmin feel sorry about what happen.

You just smirked without looking at him."Ow please Kooreen I didn't mean it! I was worrying about you that's why I came up there to look for you." Kwangmin explained.

You finally give up."Arasseo I'll forgive you but him?!*you pointed your lips to Youngmin* I cant forgive him!" You muttered. He gazed at you but you looks away to avoid his gaze.

"Yah! Why did you peeked on her you ert blond!!" Minwoo blurted.

"I told you. its just an accident!" Youngmin exclaimed. 

"Maybe my son was right. Its my fault I command him to call for you. So please just for me?! Can I see your smile again?!" Your auntie said and do an aegyo. 


You sighed."Arasseo I'll smile just for you auntie." you said and smiled. 

"Aigoo~ Kooreen cant resist me. Ara let's dig in." Your auntie chirped. You just nodded and start to eat. The foods are really delicious that made your bad mood in a good mood. You really enjoying the foods that your auntie cooked.

You cupped your cheeks. "Omoo!! All  foods here are all DAEBAK!!"You brightly said and give your auntie a two thumbs up.

"Aing! i'm so happy to see you again like that. I'm so happy to hear that sweety. You're really are adorable Kooreen such like your mother." she giggled.

You blushed. "Teehee thank you auntie you really know what's my favorite foods auntie." you chuckled.

"Of course I know sweets am I right?!That's why made all of this sweets just for.you." your auntie giggled.

"Aigoo Kooreen's loves sweets." Minwoo giggled. "Yeah now we know!" Kwangmin added.

"Ow thank you thank you auntie! Seriously I want to-----------you cut yourself.*A..niyo if I stay here for a long time my life will be miserable because of this ert moron!*Sudden popped out to your mind which interrupted by mrs. Jo"You want to???"she curiously asked.

Yoy gasped "I-i want to eat all your foods here!" you blankly said.*Aigoo what a lame excuse!* you thought.

"Haha you're so funny Kooreen,Go and eat as much as you can it's okay!" mrs.Jo chuckled

You smiled."Thank you auntie." you said and start sipping your juice when...

"Aing! I hope that my Youngminnie would end up with you Kooreen." mrs. Jo chirped. 

"Mwo?!"You almost splash the juice when you heard it. While Youngmin choked when he heard it too. He's coughing.

"Opps auntie. I think its not a good idea. That would never happen." you exclaimed.

"Waeyo?!" mrs.Jo curiously asked.

"It's because Kooreen doesn't like him and Youngmin just like to.piss her off." Minwoo answered it for you. "Yeah Minwoo oppa is definitely right." you said and winked at him. Still our poor Youngmin is coughing and his mother gave him water.

"Ow really. Is that so." Mrs. Jo plainly said and caressed the back of Youngmin to make him feel better again.

"Yeah noona. They wouldn't be a perfect match!" Minwoo added.*Because we're perfect match!*He playfully thought. Kwangmin seems noticed Minwoo.

"Umma! If Youngmin hyung is not perfect for her maybe me and Kooreen are perfect to each other!" Kwangmin grinned and gave Minwoo a I-know-what-you-are-thinking-dude! look.

*Aish* Minwoo just puffed his cheeky out in disbelief.

"Omoo you had a point my dear Kwangminie. Well anyway we were having a pool party tomorrow so invite your friends later and inform about the party tomorrow." mrs.Jo said.

"A Pool Party!" Minwoo and Kwangmin blurted.

"Nae," she said. "Yipee!" they high five. "Let's inform hyungs later." Minwoo offered.

"Nae nae." Kwangmin agreed. While Youngmin just nodded.

*Pool party?! Omoo! what a big problem aish!* You worriedly thought.

 

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trailer 

"I knew you're wearing.your swim suits so why not try to remove that dress. Dont be shy I already saw that am I right.?" Youngmin playfully said.

You face turned red again "afghjkkmjkllkk o////o You are really ERT" you blurted.

"Well think what you want. Who cares anyway." Youngmin grinned.

"Yah! How could you saw that before I?!" Donghyun joked.

"Kyahhhh a bunch of ert!!!" you bluntly said and leaved

"Hey! you." the girl visitor said

You gasped."Eh me?!"

"Yes you are you better stay away from my jo Youngmin and Kwangmin!" she bluntly said

You furrowed your brow."Waeyo?!" you coldly said.

"Just back off or else..." she added. "or else.?!" you echoed. The girl get irritated and pushed you to the pool.

"You deserve that!" She grinned and leave you.

"Kooreen!!!!" they blurted. And someone jump onto the pool to save you.



 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the 2nd trailer. Aigoo sorry if its not interesting.

Aigoo to be continued. How was it?!!! Ehehe 

 

 

Sorry if it's not interesting haist. but still hope you enjoy it.
 
don't be a silent readers keep on commenting and subscribe. thank you my Lovely readers!!