Pool Party

The more you hate the more you love.

In the morning you're still sleeping when Youngmin went inside of your room.

"Hey wake up?!"Youngmin said while shaking you.But still you didn't budge. "Hey SLEEPY HEAD WAKE UP!!" he shouted in your ears.

"Kyahhhhh! What's wrong with you. 5 minutes more okay. I'm too sleepy. You idiot!" you pouted.

"Umma said that I need to wake you up." He continue.

"I said 5minutes more. Dont you get it?! Get out?" you moaned and cover your face with a pillow.

Youngmin remove the pillow. "You're not going to wake up huh?!" he said.

"Aniyo..." you sobbed.

"Well is that so. Then If you dont I'll kiss you again." he warned. You ignored him. 

"One...." he count. You still ignoring him. "Two.." he continue. You dont answer. "Three." he said. But still you didn't budged. 

"Well, you really want me to kiss you again huh??!"He playfully said. He then start to lean his face closer to you. When you feel his breathe you gave him a surprised punched.

"Ouch!" He complained and touch his slightly bleeding lips. "Dont you ever come near at me or I'll punch you again." You said with your tongue stucked out and run to the bathroom.

"You!!!...Aish this girl!" he sobbed and went to the kitchen with his still bleeding lips.

"Hyung?! What happened to your lips?" Kwangmin asked.

"Woah! Did you bite Kooreen's neck? How dare you?!" Minwoo teased.

"Babo? What do you think of me a vampire?!" Youngmin grinned.

Minwoo laughed. "Nae,I was just kidding you know. And I know that she punch you. Well how  was it?!"Minwoo teased said.

Youngmin eyed Minwoo "Wanna know?!" he smirked.

"Aniyo. I dont want to be like you. My face is too handsome for that. And I dont want to ruin it by you!" Minwoo chirped.

"Whatever!" Youngmin hissed.

"So where's Kooreen?"Kwangmin asked.

"Are you looking for me??" You chuckled.

Kwangmin smiled."Nae, Let's eat?!" 

You smiled back and sat beside him.

"Good Morning Kooreen?!" Minwoo chirped. "Good morning Minwoo oppa. Where's auntie?!" You said.

"She bought some groceries for the Pool party later." Kwangmin answered it.

"I see "you plainly said.

"Kwangmin! She asked me not you. Why did you answered it instead of me?!" Minwoo pouted.

"Well too bad for you. You slowly cad!"

"I'm not slowly cad. You pika pika maniac." Minwoo teased.

"Aigoo.Minwoo and Kwangmin. Stop it right now. Lets eat okay." You stopped them from arguing.

"Kooreen,What Youngmin did to you?!" Minwoo asked.

You gasped a bit.*If I tell the truth Minwoo will be angry again* you.thought.

"Kooreen?".Minwoo snapped his finger to get your attention

"Ow well, nothing I just punch him for my revenge." You response

"Ah I see. I thought he bites you hahaha" Minwoo giggled.

"Silly oppa." You chuckled.

"Tsssss." Youngmin hissed. *Aish this guys?! So freaking annoying!* Youngmin thought in annoyance.

 

While Kwangmin is laughing at them. After breakfast they start to finish they're homework. Except for you. You're just watching T.V


 

"Kooreen Why are you not doing your home  work??"Minwoo curiously asked.

 


"Yeah Minwoo is right?!" Kwangmin agreed.

"I already finished mine." you answered without looking at them.

"Mwo? This is really hard. You're really are smart." Minwoo puffed out his cheeky out.

Kwangmin laughed. "It's your fault. Because you're not paying attention when Ms. Kim was discussing it." 

"Aish" Minwoo pouted.

You just laughed."Wanna help you?!" you offered. 

"Y-ye-----Kwangmin cut him off. "No.I will.Just relax there okay?!" Kwangmin butts in.

"O-okay!" You response. Then continue watching T.V. When your auntie already arrived.

"Kooreen!"Your auntie hollered.

You gasped. "Waeyo?!"

"Come here sweety. I have something to show you." She giggled.

"O-okay" You said and followed her.


 

In your auntie's room

 

"Look at this?*She showed a pair of swimsuit* Here i want you to use this swimsuit later. Okay?!" She said and handled it to you.

 
02-Alloy1-Keyhole-Bandeau-bikini-thumb-2
(that's your swimsuit.)
 
 

You gasped in disbelief."Mwo??!Auntie? Its too revealing. I cant." you pouted.

"Please sweety? Please please pretty please." She do an aegyo.

You let out a big sighed. "B-But? In one condition."You said

"What is it sweety?!" She excitedly squealed.

"I'll wear it with my dress." You continue.

"B-but. Arasseo." She gave up.

"Teehee. Arasseo." You giggled.*Yes! I'm safe!* You happily thought.

"Aish! Alright We were going to prepare foods for the Pool party later. See yah around." She said.

"Okay auntie."You said and you went to the living room and continue watching music bank.
 
 
 
Before the party. Donghyun,Jeongmin and Hyunseong came early.

 
Ding Dong Ding

"Wait I'm coming!" You shouted and opened the door. Because the twins and Minwoo is busy doing their homeworks.

"Annyeong!"They greeted.

"Nae Annyeong!"You greeted back .

"Ow Kooreen you're here??!" Donghyun curiously asked 

"Nae,Pretty girl Waeyo?" Jeongmin added. While Hyunseong just nodded.

"Let's go inside. I'll tell it later." You offered.

"Yeah Kooreen is right. We should talk about that inside." Hyunseong agreed.

"Yah this pretty girl are really right." Jeongmin said winked.

"Ara ara. Let's get in." Donghyun said. While you just gazed at him. They went inside the hause. 

"Woah look who's here?" Minwoo playfully said.

"Yeah were here! Mindiot" Jeongmin smirked.

"Yah! Dont make me a nickname like that!.Tsss!" Minwoo whined.

"Who cares?!" Jeongmin teased and stucked out his tongue.

"Hmp! Aish. This mirror prince.I hate yah!" Minwoo muttered .

"I hate yah too Mindiot!"Jeongmin response.

"Kyahhh! Jeongmin hyung. You're so bad.*he runs to you and hide at your back* Kooreen look at Jeongmin hyung, his being bad to me!T^T Bad Jeongmin bad!"Minwoo whined like a poor child. You just patted his head.

"What a crying baby?!"Jeongmin teased. 

"Yah!I'm not a baby! Look at me and Kooreen such a cute couple are we right."Minwoo smirked.

Jeongmin grabbed you "Yah ,No way.This pretty girl wouldn't be yours!."

"Yah! Shut up!!!I cant concentrate here!! You guys are too loud!"Youngmin whined. While Donghyun and Hyunseong sat on the couch ignoring them.

"Sorry hyung." Minwoo said . "Sorry Youngmin hyung It's Minwoo's fault."Jeongmin added.

"Nah!It's not my fault. It's your fault!" Minwoo exclaimed and glared at him.

"tsss how come it's my fault." Jeongmin added.

"You started it." Minwoo answered. "No. I'm not."Jeongmin exclaimed.

"Yes you do!" Minwoo grinned.

Youngmin ruffled his hair in annoyance."I said SHUT UP!" he emphasize the word shut up. He then gave them a death glared.

Minwoo and Jeongmin look away to each other.

"Minwoo-ah just continue your homework here dude!" Kwangmin offered.

Minwoo gasped."Omoo*Facepalm* I haven't finish it yet." He murmured.

"Nae, Just do your homework. And I'm going to snatch Kooreen from you guys." Jeongmin purposely said to piss Minwoo. He dragged you to sit at the couch. With Donghyun and Hyunseong who's busy watching Music bank. You know why because the group that are performing are all girls. Tssss. Guys are Guys. Teehee 

"Tsss." Minwoo hissed and started to do his homework 

"Wooohhhhh so busy. People are busy here." You hollered.

"What do you mean?" Donghyun asked.

"Ah..eh Kooreen." Hyunseong tried to defend himself.

"You're pretty than that girl group." Jeongmin smirked.

"Ummn. Nothing. Boys are boys.Tss" You hissed.

"Aish! this girl?!" Donghyun mumbled.

"K-koo.." Hyunseong stuttered.

"Yes?" you said and look at him. Hyunseong looks away. "Uh nothing."

"Oh okay." You said.  "Well,Kooreen. why are.you here anyway." Donghyun asked. "Yeah. Is it true that you are Youngmin's girlfriend" Jeongmin

"How do you know that?" You blurted.

"Well,that rumor spread already in our school" Hyunseong explained.

"So is it true?!" Donghyun said. You gasped in disbelief. You shook your head "ANIYO! I'm not his girlfriend. That Moron?! DUH! No way!Never!" You exclaimed.

"Is that so ,why are you here Pretty girl?." Jeongmin added

"It's just auntie invited me to stay here for this weekend. I dont know that auntie's son are the Jo twins so... .Aish..that's it." You explained.

"Ow" they hollered."Nae. I'm so unlucky." You added.

"Dont worry your Prince is here now to make you lucky again." Jeongmin smirked and leaned closer to you. You yanked back."O-okay." you said and look away.

"Jeongmin??!" Donghyun smirked and gave Jeongmin a death glared. 
"Alright.Fine easy dude." Jeongmin jump back. And sat beside him

"Good!"Donghyun said.

*Aw Donghyun oppa really cares about me his cousin. Thanks for him* You thought. 

"Kooreen? What's wrong?!" Donghyun suddenly asked. Seems like he noticed you.

"A..niyo.*I'll talk to him later about it.* you thought "Dont mind me.I'm fine" You said. 

"Arasseo." he said. They started to watch again waiting for the pool party. 
 
 
Party Time and your now wearing you're swimsuit with your summer dress.
 
02-Alloy1-Keyhole-Bandeau-bikini-thumb-2
12225011659_0.jpg
 
(Just the dress teehee dont mind that girl aki? ehehehehe)
 
 
Alots of visitors came. Including your cousin Donghyun together with his friends Hyunseong and Jeongmin. Only your brother and his friends not came. They enjoyed it except you. Who cant swim though you wanted to swim. And plus you doesn't have friends except for the twins,Minwoo and other members of boyfriend. So you just strolling around. Watching the visitors who's totally enjoying the party when someone blocked your way.

 
You raised your brow as you see who blocked your way. "What?!"
 

"I knew you're wearing your swim suits so why not try to remove that dress. Dont be shy I already saw that am I right.?" Youngmin playfully said.

You face turned red again "afghjkkmjkllkk o////o You are really ERT" you blurted.

"Well think what you want. Who cares anyway." Youngmin grinned.

"Yah! How could you saw that before I?!" Donghyun joked.

"Kyahhhh a bunch of erts!!!" you bluntly said and leaved

 

"Hey! you." the girl visitor said


You gasped."Eh me?!"
 


"Yes you are you better stay away from my jo Youngmin and Kwangmin!" she bluntly said

You furrowed your brow."Waeyo?!" you coldly said.

"Just back off or else..." she added. "or else.?!" you echoed. The girl get irritated and pushed you to the pool.

"You deserve that!" She grinned and leaved you.

"Kooreen!!!!" they blurted. And someone jump onto the pool to save you.

 
 
Youngmin's POV

I gasped when I heard them shouting Kooreen's name. I look around to see where's Kooreen. But I saw her drowning at the pool. I dunno that she cant swim. I started to run to help her but Kwangmin is to fast and he did it instead. I was just staring at him saving her. It feels likes I want to blame myself for not saving her.I clenched my fist. Why I suddenly think that I want to protect her.Duh!what's wrong with me??!Somebody help and explained it to me!!I really cant understand myself.Aish! so weird. I shouted in my mind. I saw Minwoo arguing with a girl I heard Minwoo said that girl is the one who pushed Kooreen. When I saw Minwoo leaved the girl.I immediaetly went to her.

"Ow Youngmin oppa?!What can I do for you?!" She giggled to me. Aish what a I thought. I crossed my arms and said. "Dont yah ever lay your filthy hands off of her you ! or else I wont hesitate to hurt you even though you're a girl." I grinned and eyed her.

"B-but?!" She exclaimed. And I cut her off. "No buts. Just get lost!" I said with fiercing look. Finally She run. I went to Kooreen to look if she's already okay. But I gasped when I saw my brother do the CPR to her. While Minwoo sobbed. It kinda feel hurt but I just ignored it and keep on waiting for her to wake up. Oh please Kooreen be okay.

End of Youngmin's POV.


 
Finally your awake. You slowly opened your eyes and start to cough.

 
"Oh god Kooreen." Kwangmin blurted and hugged you tight.

"What happened?!" You asked cluelessly.

"You drowned in the pool." Minwoo said with his swollen eyes.

"Eh,Jinja??"You blurted.

"Nae you're right Kooreen." Donghyun answered it.

"Kooreen I'm so sorry. I promised to takecare of you but looks what happened to you. You almost die. " Your auntie said and hugged you.

"Auntie. Did I...ruined your party.".You said.

"Aniyo. My fellas daughter did it. Not you my dear. I'm sorry." she added.

"Auntie I'm okay right now. No need for you to say sorry. You dont have to.Please auntie continue your party for me." You said.

"Nae nae. I will."she response and broke the hugged. You wipe her tears. 

"Noona. I'm going to take her to her room before she catch a cold." Donghyun offered.

"Yeah. Takecare of her." She agreed because she know that he's your cousin. Donghyun carried you like a princess and brought you to your room.

"Waeyo?Why Donghyun hyung?" Minwoo curiously asked.

"I dont know too." Kwangmin answered.*I felt jealous too. How they become close like that?* Kwangmin thought mindlessly.

*Tsss that Donghyun hyung. Waeyo?! There is something's fishy?! Aish!* Youngmin  thought irritately.

In your room. Donghyun put you in your bed.

"Oppa." you said. 

"Waeyo?!" Donghyun smirked. 

"Why didn't you tell the truth." You asked.

"The truth?" Donghyun said as if he dont know.

You raised your brow."That you are my cousin! Babo!" you blurted.

"Ow that.*He scratched his head mindlessly* Teehee~ well its because I need to. So I can look after you." Donghyun said and patted your head.

"Waeyo.You can look after me eventhough they know that were cousin's."you pouted."Aniyo.Just understand me okay. Just keep it as a secret?" Donghyun said and winked.

You sighed "Okay oppa."

"Yah!!!What secret is that?!!Are you two in....you cut him off. "Yah! is not what you think. W-we----Donghyun cut you off. "Were cousins. And thats were secret." he said.

"Oppa?!" you said in disbelief. "Its okay. We can trust Minwoo. He's a good keeper right." He added and winked at Minwoo. 

"Nae. Dont worry." Minwoo assured. 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
End of this chappie. Aw sorry for making you disappointed this chappie is really LAME!! T^T. But here's the next Trailer.
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Yah! Kooreen have you seen the bulletin?!?" Kwangmin said .

"Kyahhhhh Kooreen is it true??!That Youngmin did tha to you?!"Minwoo sobbed like a crying baby.

"Mwo?! what are you talking about??! I haven't seen it yet." You blurted.

"Yah lets take a look at it." Kwangmin get your wrist and brought you infront of the bulletin board. 
 
"Look" Minwoo point it.Your jaw dropped as you see what's on the bulletin board. You look like you are going to faint.
 
"This is not true! This is not happening to me." You shook your head in disbelief. You said and fleed.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
This is not interesting am I right I made it long so You could forgive me. Hope you still enjoy this LAME chappie. Omoo I feel so sorry. And sorry for late update. My net . And I would like to say sorry for not updating my "The man you love" dont worry I will try to update it soon. Just please wait. *Puppy eyes* Okay pretty please? T^T