Sleepy head

The more you hate the more you love.

Youngmin held out a paper bag of unique sweets and handled it to you. You gasped."Eh,are you giving this to me?"You asked.And he just nodded.You took it and take a look at it.

"Omoo!So weird!This sweets are freaking unique!!"You squealed.

"Deh!That was really unique.I knew that you would like it.So I decided to bought it."He smirked.

"Do you know what is this?" You curiously asked."Nope.I dont know either."he answered.

"Ow well,Thanks.Now you may taste it first?!"You offered.

"Why me?!I gave that to you so you must taste it first." He muttered.

"Of course I want to check if there's a poison in there.So I could be aware."You assured.

"Yah!Of course there's no poison in there.If you dont like it.Fine!I'll get it back."he complained. You gasped."No!You already gave this to me.So I wont give it back to you!"You exclaimed.

"So stop complaining and eat it."He said with his crossed arms.

"Arasseo."You smiled and put one inside your mouth. When Kwangmin and Minwoo came and ruined your happy moments with Youngmin.

 

“Well, here‘s my brother and the annoying prince” Youngmin said.

“Hey! Hyung. What are you doing? Wake up! You Sleepy Head!” Kwangmin said

 

“Wait? Why I need to wake up?” Youngmin complained. He gasped when he felt that Kwangmin is shaking him hard. He suddenly opened his eyes and realized that it was only his dream. When he look up his face to see for his twin, he only saw was Kwangmin, and Minwoo  are leaving together with you.

 

“Aish! He‘s so hard to wake up!” Kwangmin said.

 

“Yeah, let him stay there.” Minwoo added.

 

“Omoo. Donghyun oppa is waiting for me, let‘s hurry!.” you said.

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

So it was a dream. I sighed. When I wake up I think of her and a smile appears on my face, but then a tears comes down in my eyes cause I know she will never be mine. Aish! Babo me!. I look at my watch. It’s already lunch time. I stood up and went to the cafeteria. I saw Kwangmin waved at me. I didn’t wake back instead I went towards him and sat beside him.

 

“Hyung! we left you because you‘re so hard to wake up. So sorry! Anyway are you okay hyung?” Kwangmin said.

 

“It‘s okay. I was just having a bad dream.” I said.

“Aw! That‘s why you‘re so hard to wake up.” Kwangmin muttered.

 

“Where are the others?” I asked. “Well, they bought foods for our lunch. Anyway hyung, what do you think? Why Donghyun hyung became so close to Kooreen?” Kwangmin asked to me.

 

I sighed. “Maybe Donghyun likes her.” I just replied.

 

“Aish! You think so?. Tsk.” Kwangmin mindlessly said.  “Deh! Well stop asking me right now. I‘m still sleepy.” I said coldly. He just look down. I know that he’s jealous so I decided to stop him asking me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Donghyun’s POV

 

I want to know, If why Youngmin acted like that to Kooreen. He have been acting weird this lately. I didn’t saw him like that before because he’s too snobby when it comes to girls. Well being their hyung I want to find it out by myself with the help  of my dear cousin. Teehee. So smart of me! We are now heading at were table. I saw Youngmin sitting beside his twin.

 

End of Donghyun’s POV

 

 

“Oh! That Sleepy head is already here?” Minwoo sarcastically said. While your just gaping at him.

 

“Shut up!” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Well, Kooreen come on here, and sit beside me.” Donghyun chirped.

 

“Uh okay oppa.” you response and sat beside him.

 

“Kyahhh I want to sit beside her! How dare you Donghyun hyung!” Minwoo pouted.

 

“Sorry! But maybe next time will do!” Donghyun said.

 

“Aish! Fine!” Minwoo cupped his cheeks with pouting face.

 

“Yah! Let‘s eat.” Kwangmin said. They pray first and started to eat.

 

“Guys, you need to go in our coffee shop okay. This past few days you didn‘t come. So now you need to or else I‘ll burned you guys to ashes!” Donghyun grinned.

 

They frightened. “Nae!” they said mindlessly..

 

“I can‘t hear it?!” Donghyun yelled.

 

“NAE!!!” they blurted. “Good!” Donghyunsmirked

 

“Our Coffee shop?” You asked curiously.

 

“Yes,our coffee shop because we, the six of us owned a coffee shop here in Seoul. And I am the Boss. You didn‘t know it, did you?” Donghyun explained.

 

“Yes, I didn‘t know it.” you response

 

“I see. Well wanna come?” Donghyun offered.

 

“Of course, I‘d love to!!! Wahhh I wanna taste your special coffee‘s and sweets there. And I hope that you have a Frappuccino there. That‘s my favorite coffee! Aigoo so excited to go there!” you giggled.

 

Donghyun laughed. “You are so FUNNY!!!” he told.

 

“Yah! What‘s the funny? And Mwo? What did you say? I‘m so FUNNY?!” You whined.

 

“Yes, you are. It‘s just you‘re making me laughed in your cute reaction.” Donghyun said.

 

You slapped his shoulder. “Ahmp! Whatever you say!” Donghyun just laughed

 

“Donghyun hyung?” Kwangmin smirked.

 

“Waeyo?” Donghyun response. While munching his foods.

 

“Uhmn. Nothing.” Kwangmin said. “Hyung he‘s just jealous of you ahahah” Minwoo chuckled.

 

“Mwo?” Donghyun gasped. “ANIYO! I…am just curious you know?” Kwangmin blurted.

“Curious about what?” Donghyun curiously asked.

 

”He‘s curious about you and Kooreen. Teehee~” Minwoo added.

 

Kwangmin ruffled his hair in annoyance “ANIYO!!!!I told you it‘s not! Aish!” Kwangmin yelled.

 

“Cool, men! You‘re so defensive Pikwangie!” Minwoo chirped.

 

 “Oppa you don’t need to shout?” you said calmly.

 

“Yeah! Kooreen is right.” Donghyun agreed and sipped his iced tea.

 

Kwangmin gasped and look around to see if somebody heard him. Well in his dismay all of people there are staring at him. He look down in disbelief. “Oops. Mianhae!”

 

“Aish! So pathetic!.” Youngmin smirked.

 

*I‘m so stupid!* Kwangmin thought. And minwoo stucked out his tongue to . Kwangmin gave him a MEET-YOUR-GRIMM-REAPER-LATER look. Minwoo gave him a Let’s-meet-him-together look for response.

 

*Aish! This idiot. You‘ll gonna pay for this. Ahmp!* Kwangmin thought evilly.

 

“Hey! two lil kiddo~ Stop it right now. So, shall we go?” Donghyun said.

 

“Nae, that‘s a good idea!” you chirped and dragged Donghyun.

 

“Yah! Kooreen drag me too. PlEASE! T^T” Minwoo pouted.

 

“No! drag me too Kooreen!” Kwangmin exclaimed.

 

“Drag yourself to hell hyung!,” Minwoo said.

 

“Why don‘t you do it first!” Kwangmin said. Youngmin face palmed himself in disbelief. “Aish! Again!”

 

“No, this handsome creature wont be accepted there.” Minwoo playfully said.

 

“Of course you are accepted there IDIOT!” Kwangmin whined. They keep on arguing while heading towards the parking lot.

 

 “No, I‘m not” Minwoo exclaimed.

 

“Yes‘ you do” Kwangmin said.

 

“You two! Shut up or I‘ll bash your mouth off!” Youngmin grinned.

 

“Fine, whatever you say you Moron.” Minwoo said and run.

 

“Aish! This Mindiot! Ahmp!” Youngmin smirked.

 

“That kid so childish!” Kwangmin said in disbelief. They went inside the car and drove to their destination.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued here my next trailer guys. I don’t know if it’s a nice trailer teehee~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

“I think it‘s not a good Idea!” Youngmin exclaimed.

 

“Why you think so?” Donghyun asked.

 

“Well, she‘s so clumsy you know, she will be a nuisance here in our coffee shop.” Youngmin said.

 

“No! I‘m not!” You exclaimed. “Yes you do!” Youngmin added.

 

“I told you I‘m not!” you blurted.

 

“Here they are again.” Kwangmin mindlessly said. Minwoo and the other just nodded.

 

“Now you‘ve ruined my life. I hope you‘re satisfied.” youngmin grinned.

 

You whirled around “MWO! I….have ruined your life? You…..have ruined my life idiot!” you whined.

 

“What you need is a good spanking?” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Don’t you come near at me, you….. MORON….I don’t know how did I ruined your life!” you winced

 

Please keep on commenting and sorry for the grammar and some mistakes there hope you still enjoyed it.