Childhood friend

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Guys! Breakfast is already done. Come on and let‘s eat now.” Donghyun yelled.

 

“Aigoo~ Finally I can eat now!!! I thought I‘m gonna die here early T^T” Jeongmin chirped as he sniffed the scent of Donghyun’s dishes.

 

“Let me call the others.” Kwangmin offered.

 

“Nae, Me too.” Hyunseong said.

 

“Okay.”Donghyun smirked as he prepared the foods at the table.

 

“Ohh. Donghyun oppa. Let me help you to serve.” Minyoung offered.

 

“Aw! Thank you Minyoung.” Donghyun chirped and Minyoung help her.

 

Kwangmin knocked at the boys cabin. “Kevin sunbae! Wake up. It‘s already breakfast time.”Kwangmin said as he opened the door. Then hyunseong followed him suited.

 

“Minwoo-ah. Wake up.” Hyunseong shook Minwoo’s body gently.

 

Kevin finally woke up. He then heads toward the restroom first. Before he went outside to eat breakfast. “Oh-uh. Okay.”

 

“Minwoo-ah?” Kwangmin helped Hyunseong to wake Minwoo up.

 

“Hmmmm” Minwoo moaned.

 

“Wake up now. Breakfast time now.” Kwangmin said as he helped Minwoo to stand up. “O-okay.”Minwoo said.

 

“Be careful.” Hyunseong said and helped Kwangmin to carry Minwoo out of the cabin.

 

“Donghyun oppa1 where‘s Minwoo oppa? How is he?” Shinyeong asked.

 

“Maybe he‘s still sleeping.” Minyoung answered.

 

“Don’t worry Shinyeong, Minwoo is already fine now. Kwangmin and Hyunseong called Minwoo to eat our breakfast.” Donghyun answered.

 

“Ohh. Thank you. I‘m so worried about him. So I just want to know if he‘s already fine right now.” Shinyeong told them.

 

“Aigoo~ S-sh *Munching his foods.* S-shinnyeong. Minwoo will gonna be okay soon. It‘s just a wound. ” Jeongmin butts in while munching.

 

“Aish! Hope so.” Shinyeong sighed.

 

“Hey guys! Where‘s Youngmin hyung and Kooreen?” Kwangmin asked as they arrived.

 

“Good morning!” Minwoo greeted.

 

“Good morning Minwoo” Minyoung greeted back

 

“Put him on the chair gently.” Hyunseong smirked. Kwangmin do as he said.

 

“They‘re still not here.” Donghyun answered.

 

“Uh where are they?” Kwangmin gasped.

 

“Let me call them” Kevin popped out of nowhere.

 

“O-okay”

 

“Ohhh Minwoo oppa!” Shinyeong chirped and ran towards Minwoo and hugged him. “O-oh Shinyeong-ah.” Minwoo said.

 

“You scared me!” Shinyeong sobbed.

 

Minwoo hugged her back“I‘m sorry Shinyeong for making you worry. Don’t worry. Look I‘m fine right now.” he chuckled. Shinyeong tapped his shoulder.“Ouch!” he whined. “You1 don’t be stupid okay. Aish! Yah let me feed you.” Shinyeong pouted and offered.

 

At the place where Youngmin and you are staying right now.

 

“Kooreen?” Kevin called you.

 

“Ohh. Kevin hyung is calling you?” Youngmin heard Kevin.

 

“Oh, Nae. I heard it. Oppa! Waeyo.” You said. And went to your brother. “Waeyo? Oppa?” you asked as you greet him with a kiss on the cheeks.

 

“Breakfast time. Let‘s eat.” Kevin answered. And look at Youngmin. “Youngmin let‘s eat now!” he called him.

 

“Ohh okay.” you plainly said.

 

“Okay~” Youngmin said and followed them.

 

“I want to eat inside the cabin.” you mumbled.

 

“Okay. Let me eat with you.” Kevin agreed and said. You nodded and he followed you.

 

“I want to~ Donghyun cut Youngmin off. “Let them eat together. Remmeber what Kooreen said? She wanted to spend some time to her Kevin oppa.” Donghyunsaid and the others just nodded.

 

“Aish! Fine.” Youngmin whined and eat his breakfast with others.

 

You’re eating your breaky while watching music bank inside the cabin. When someone caught your attention. You almost spit all foods in your mouth. “He looks so familiar. Is that?…..”

 

Kevin gasped. “B-be careful Kooreen. You might choke.” he said.

 

“Kevin oppa! Is that….” you uttered but you can’t say the next word. You pointed at the T.V where a group of boy band we’re performing.

 

“What?” Kevin asked confusedly and look where you point.

 

“T-that boy, he looks like Sunwoo oppa?!!” you blurted.

 

“E-eh Sunwoo?“ Kevin gasped and asked confusedly.”Who‘s Sunwoo?”.

 

“Yah! You don’t know Sunwoo oppa?!! You already have an amnesia don’t you~” you teased.

 

“Yah! I don’t have amnesia okay? Fine I remember him. Sunwoo is your childhood friend But wow he already achieve his first goal huh? To be a pop star?” Kevin said while watching sunwoo at the T>V

 

You made a confused look.“ Mwo? What do you mean about he already achieved his first goal?” you asked.*Hmff his my childhood friend but he kept on hiding something from me* you pouted in your mind.

 

“Well, why not ask him, instead of me.” Kevin answered you sheepishly. “Yah! Oppa?” you whined. “He didn‘t manage to call me or something and tell about his achievements…!Aish! ” you pouted.

 

“Aigoo` don’t hate him. Just like that. You must find out what is his reason before you hate him. Okay? Because you don’t know anything..” Kevin advised.

 

You sighed “I‘m sorry oppa. I‘m just…never mind.” you said in a low voiced. Kevin caressed your hair. “It‘s okay. I‘m just advising you. Because I don’t want you to regret it someday.” he told you.

 

“Nae oppa.” you said. “Good girl.” Kevin chuckled. *Aish! if only you know the truth. Why Sunwoo did that.* Kevin thought.

 

End of this chappie. Aish! too boring  ahmp! I hate myself today. T^T here’s my trailer.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How‘s my jagiya~” Youngmin blurted as he you to go at the cafeteria.

 

“Mwo? Wh‘ve been together for almost whole day. And you‘re asking me if how I am??” you gasped.

 

“Uhmm..it‘s because I saw you‘re not in your usual self I worried…so I asked you like that.” Youngmin said in concern

 

*Aigoo~ Am I that obvious?* you thought mindlessly.“Ah,eh really? Teehee. Don’t worry I‘m fine.” you fake a chuckled. You gasped when someone hugged you at your back that made you and Youngmin gasped in shocked

 

“Hi..Yi kyungie!!! I missed you so much!!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is. I’m sorry if the story is boring and short again well, I’ll promised to make it interesting on the next chappie so please keep on reading and commenting in my fics..!!T^T

 

That’s it….Please always support this story and my other fics too. Please don’t unsubscribe and keep on reading and commenting it. Subscribe it. Thanks.

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!

 

Another mini conversation?

 

Kwangmin: Hi guys! Here’s another’s noona update!!!!

@xxKwangminbiasedxx oh thank you so much noona. You made me really happy! I really appreciated it saranghae <3. Aigoo~Can I hug you noona? *puppy eyes.*

Youngmin: Hi lovely readers. Uhmmm. How’s your day?

And oh we finally have a new subscribers thank you guys for subscribing noona fics. Please keep on supporting this and don’t be shy ok?` because we want to know your feelings HEHEHE

Minwoo: Aigoo` here we are again. Well I’ll pray that nothing bad will happen today right my sweeties! And oh hi to our new reader. Hi annyeong~

Jeongmin: Ow, *gasped.* @xxKwangminbiasedxx omoo` am I being naughty? Well I’m sorry for being like that ^^

@Kpop-lovah thanks really? this is a nice story? we thank you for that. And me such a cutie? aigoo~ i know that ^^ 

Kellen: Hi guys sorry for being such a sadist person yesterday. Anyways. I feel so tired today. I don’t know why? Or maybe I’m just broken-hearted. Juts kidding. T^T Aish! how are you my lovely saengs?

Minwoo: Aigoo. Noona is tired waeyo?

Youngmin: Are you alright noona?

Kwangmin:And oh your broken-hearted why?

Jeongmin:It’s just because she never had a boyfriend since birth~ and she’s deeply in love to our Kevin sunbae.

Kellen: I‘m kinda fine I think? *nods* Nae Jeongmin is right. *sighed.*

The twins : ohhh *Hollered.*

Minwoo: I thought noona loves us.*pouts*

Jeongmin: well,you’re in love with him right? But why did you paired him up to Minyoung noona. Why not pair yourself instead.

Kwangmin: yeah Jeongmin is right

Youngmin: Ohh so noona is totally in love. My poor noona tsk

Kellen:Yah! Aniyo~ I don’t have the guts to do that. Aish! I’m not in the mood right now. I want to take a nap. *whined.*

Jeongmin; You’re just choosy. Tsk~ Poor kellen_1825*shook his head*

Minwoo: you can sleep here with me~ teehee` *he then tapped his shoulder signaling you to rest your head to him* Come here noona?.*he offered*

Kellen: Aniyo~ your lovely sweeties will killed me if I do that. By the way thanks guys Saranghae byie~ *Made a fying kiss.*

Kwangmin: Minwoo stop joking around, let our noona take a rest for a while.*Youngmin nodded.*

Minwoo:*pouts* aish! fine anyways if noona is not here well, I‘m gonna end up this conversation right now. Well please keep on supporting noonas fics to make her feel better again. Please.*do an aegyo* She’s maybe tired today but soon I know she’ll be back at her usual self. So byiee!! I love you <3 ppyong~