Unique sweets

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Hey wake up. The bus stopped at our destination.” Youngmin woke you up.

 

You slowly opened you eyes.= and rubbed it gently. “Eh, really? Oh, I didn‘t notice that I fell asleep.” you said in disbelief.

 

“Yeah, so let‘s go.” Youngmin offered. You nodded. And the two of you went out in the bus and walk to reach your house.

 

Finally you and Youngmin finally arrived. You gasped when you see that your house is too quite. ”Oops! Why is it the lights are still off. Is it Kevin oppa is not yet here?” you smirked.

 

“I don’t think so.” Youngmin said.

 

“I see. He‘s still not yet here. I‘m so worried why is he not answering my phone call. Aish. What makes him busy like that. ”You pouted when unlocked the door and went inside.

 

“Being a student president of our big school is really tough. He needs to monitor and settled everything.” Youngmin explained.

 

You went at the kitchen to get some water with Youngmin who is following you. You gave Youngmin a glass of water. After that you took a sipped on your glass of water. “Aish! You‘re right.” you sat and cupped your face with a pout.

 

Youngmin get the paper bag with sweets inside and put it in front of your face.

 

You gasped “What is it?”  you asked

 

“It‘s for you.” Youngmin said.

 

“Waeyo? Why are you giving this to me?” you asked.

 

“Tss. So many question just get that.” Youngmin hissed. You gave him a pouting face and get it. You take a look at it.

 

“Wow this sweets are unique. This is the first time I saw this things! Is it really a sweet?” you amazedly said.

 

(Pictures of the unique sweets)

 

 

 

(Looks so yummy! teehee~)

 

“Of course it is. Why not try to eat that?” Youngmin offered.

 

“Uhmm. Do you know what sweets is this? And where did you bought it. I wanna go there too.” you chirped.

 

“Well, I don’t know what sweets is that. And I bought it near at our school.” Youngmin answered.

 

“Really. Well,*you get one piece of it and give it to him* get it.” you offered.

 

“What‘s this?” Youngmin asked.

 

“Get it. And eat it. I‘m sharing it with you.” you said.

 

Youngmin sighed. “Fine.” he said and ate it. *I thought she would say that she’s just checking it if there is a poison just like what happened on my dream.* he thought mindlessly.

 

“Hmm. The taste is really good.” you said.

 

Youngmin just nodded in agreement.

 

“Well, it‘s too late why wont you go home now?” you said curiously.

 

“Do you think it‘s safe for a girl like you here alone. I‘ll wait for Kevin sunbae to come before I leave.” Youngmin smirked.

 

“You‘re so weird today?. Wait omoo *Facepalmed* I need to call Donghyun oppa to inform that I‘m already here.” you said. And dialed his number. After three 5 seconds he answered the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Donghyun said on the other line.

 

“Donghyun oppa. I‘m already here. But Kevin oppa is not here yet.” you said.

 

“Mwo? What do you mean? you go home alone?” Donghyun freak out on the other line.

 

“Yah! You‘re too loud oppa. I can be deaf if you didn‘t stop there. Don’t worry I‘m fine okay. So stop acting like that.”  you pouted

 

“Aish! So sorry. I‘m just worrying you know. Well, locked all your door and windows there so no one thief could come there okay?” Donghyun said.

 

“Yup. Thank you Donghyun oppa. Bye.” you chirped. And after that hung up the phone.

 

“Why do you need to informed him. He‘s not your boyfriend or what.” Youngmin said slightly jealous.

 

“Simply because I promised it to him.” you plainly said.

 

“Okay fine. Whatever.” Youngmin sheepishly grinned.

 

“Wait, I forgot its already dinner time. I need to cook something.” you said.

 

“Wait. Do you know how to cook?” Youngmin asked curiously.

 

You get the meat out of the fridge. “Well, to be honest I don’t cook.” you said.

 

“Mwo? You don’t know how to cook. Aish you‘re really are irresponsible.” Youngmin said while shooking his head.

 

“Yah! It‘s because Kevin oppa do that for me.” you pouted.

 

“Whatever. Well, I‘ll cook.” Youngmin said. You gasped. “You know how to cook?” you asked.

 

“Do you think I’ll offered to cook if I‘m not?” youngmin freak out.

 

You puffed out your cheeky out. “I‘m just asking you don’t need to shout.”

 

Youngmin let out a big sighed. “Well, I‘m not like you. Nah! don’t bother me so I could concentrate with my cooking.”

 

“Let me help you.” You said and try to chop the onion. You’re tears start to fell because of the onion. And cause of that you accidentally cut your finger slightly. “Ouch!” you said in pain.

 

Youngmin saw you and he grabbed your finger before you it yourself. And he put it his mouth.

 

You gasped in shocked . You tried to yanked back your hand but he tightened his grip. “Yah! What are you doing?” you complained.

 

Youngmin put out your finger. And he washed it. And put a bandaged on it. “You‘re really are pain in the .” he smirked.

 

You slapped his shoulder. “Yah! I don’t asked you to do that!? Aish! You‘re really are idiot!” you sobbed.

 

“Whatever just watch and learn okay!. Don’t push yourself to do something that you don’t know.” Youngmin teased.

 

“Aish! fine.” you pouted with your crossed arms. Afterward the foods are already cook and you start to eat it. When Kevin already arrived.

 

“I‘m home!” Kevin hollered.

 

“Kevin oppa finally you’re here??” you sarcastically said.

 

“I‘m sorry kooreen. ” Kevin feel sorry.

 

And Youngmin went out the kitchen. “Good evening Kevin sunbae. Anyway I need to go home now that you‘re already here. Bye.” Youngmin said

 

“You drove her home? Well thank you so much. And  bye.” Kevin thanked him and bowed.

 

“Thank you Youngmin. Bye.” you hollered. Then Youngmin went home.

 

“Kooreen are you mad at me?” Kevin suddenly asked.

 

You gave hi as small smile. “No, I‘m not oppa. I‘m just worried. Well I feel so sleepy now. Goodnight.” you said and kiss him on his cheeks. And went to your room.

 

Kevin let out a big sighed in relief. “Thanks. goodnight” he said and went to his room and slept.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

End of this chappie. Eheheheh well I would like to thank all of my readers for supporting this story it really means a lot to me. Haist I miss you guys!!!! Love you.

 

Here’s my trailer.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Yah! Youngmin-ah. Is it only my dream or you really said that?” you said.

 

“No, it‘s just your dream.” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Tell me, did you answer my question yesterday?” you continue asking him.

 

“And why should I? it‘s just a nonsense query you know? It‘ just a waste of time.” Youngmin sarcastically said.

 

“Yah! Tell me the truth Youngmin!” you force him to tell you.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That’s my trailer for the next chappie. Stay cute my lovely readers.