New friends Part 2

The more you hate the more you love.

 

While the twins and Minwoo gasped in shocked. "How did you know that. Hyung!?" Minwoo curiously asked. 

"Yeah, how did you know?" You agreed. "Uh....well...I'm your brother's secretary. Before he leaves he told me to look after you while his not around." Hyunseong explained. 


".........." The others are speechless.

"Ow, really. Thanks Hyunseong Oppa." You thanked him. He just blushed.

"Well,if you dont mind can we share a table with you" Donghyun asked. 

"Yeah, sure Donghyun hyung." Minwoo said cheerfully. The twins and you just nodded.

"Yah! Jeongmin, are you not tired checking yourself in the mirror everytime?" Kwangmin teased.

"No, I'm checking myself to look more handsome to Kooreen lovely eyes." Jeogmin replied and winked at you. 

You laughed "You're so funny Jeongmin Oppa." you cheerfully said.

"You know hyungs, Kooreen is just 16 yrs old."Minwoo cheerfully said. 

"Really?!" Donghyun and Jeongmin said in unison. The twins and Hyunseong just nodded. 

"Yes, Oppa. I'm just 16 yrs old girl." you said. "But why are you in the same class as them." Donghyun curiously asked. 

"Well, it's because she's really smart so that Ms. Kim transferred her to our class." Kwangmin explained. You and Minwoo just nodded.

"Ow?!" Donghyun said. While Jeongmim just smiled at you.

Ting ting ting the bell rang. So you decided. To go now to your class.

"Woah the bell rang. Bye guys and Kooreen!" Donghyun said. While Hyunseong just bowed. 

"Goodbye! Pretty Kooreen!" Jeongmin smirked gave You a flying kiss. 

"Pretty?" Youngmin said sarcastically. "You're just blind!" Jeongmin smirked and look at you.with a sweet smile.

"Bye Oppa's thanks. You guys are really fun to be with." You said and bowed.

-----------At the class----------

"Class, have you guys, have a plan to our first.project?" The class president said.

"Yes" the others said while the other's said no, not yet and we haven't think about yet. 

"So to the others who haven't talked about yet just go and face to your partners. Because again Mr. Kang is not around." The president added. 

"Okay" they just said. 

You suddenly face to Youngmin to ask about your project.

"Hey!" You smirked. "Wae?!" Youngmin said. 

You raised your brow "What wae?! We haven't talked about our project yet!." 

"I have a plan for it now." Youngmin replied without looking at you.

"Mwo?! Why didn't you tell me?! What us your plan?" You asked again.

"Just wait and see!" Youngmin said. 

"Mwo?!!" you gasped.

"Are you deaf?!" Youngmin muttered.

You raised your brow again "What do you mean, just wait and see?!" you curiously.asked. He just smirked at you. 

*Aish! Seriously! I want to kill this moron!* you evilly thought. Suddenly.he noticed you and leaned closer to you. 

"What are you thinking at?" Youngmin playfully said. You yanked back. 

"Its none of your business!" you pouted with your crossed armed to your chest.

"Are you thinking about me?!"Youngmin added. You furrowed your eyebrows "Mwo?! Thinking about You?! DUH! And why should I?! You're just a waste of time." you said. 


"Ow really! Is that so? Why you can't look at me straight huh?!" Youngmin teased.

"Aish!" you said irritately and look away to avoid his gaze.

Youngmin laughed hard at your reaction. "See?! You can't because you're really thinking about me." Youngmin playfully said. 

You gave him a death glared."Whatever!" you said. He just continue laughing. 

"Kooreen? Why is he laughing?" Minwoo suddenly asked. "Is my hyung turned to be nuts now?" Kwangmin added.

"I dunno! Aish why the environment temperature suddenly change." you asked. "Why? Is there something wrong about it?" Minwoo asked.

"Ani..yo ahm just nothing." you stuttered said. You denied because you dont want them to know about it.


 

"Okay." Minwoo said. "Thanks." you replied.

 

"Kooreen?" Kwangmin said. "Why?" you said suddenly in a weak voice.

 

"Is Xander hyung going to drive you home?!" Kwangmin continued. You nodded. "Good." He smirked. The class ended. 

 

 

How was it? Too LAME isn't?

Please read,subscribe and leave comment if you like this fic. thanks