Facing the Fear

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Do you think, Minwoo and my shinyeong will get along too.?” Minyoung worriedly asked.

 

“Uhmm. Maybe…. there‘s no possible in this world. Minyoung so don’t worry about them.” Kevin said.

 

“Uhmm. You have a point. Well. We‘ve been best friends since High school but I still don’t know anything about your love life.” Minyoung pouted.

 

Kevin gasped. “Ohhh. Minyoung it‘s not a big deal.” he chuckled.

 

“No. It is.” Minyoung whined. “You really love hiding something from me don’t you?.” she added.

 

”Uh-oh I‘m not hiding something from you. Aish! that pout again. Teehee` well I miss that pout of yours. I haven‘t seen that again before when we we‘re busy in our school. But now look at that CUTE pouting face of my best friend.” Kevin giggled and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

She made a pout face again Kevin took her a picture.

 

“Yah! Give it back to me. It looks so embarrassing.” Minyoung whined.

 

“Aniyo` This is really cute. I remind my lil sister to you. HEHE” Kevin giggled. While saving the pictures.

 

“So he really see me as his lil sister or what so ever. Aish!” Minyoung murmured.

 

“What? Did you say something?” Kevin gasped.

 

“Meh-rong~” Minyoung stuck out her tongue.

 

“Aish! I heard you said something..What is it?” Kevin pouted.

 

“No I‘m not going to say it.” Minyoung grinned.

 

“Tell me Puh-lease!” Kevin begged. And made a pout face.

 

 

“Not, until you erase my pictures there.” Minyoung smirked

 

“Fine. If you don’t. Teehee~ I wont erase it.” Kevin teased.

 

“Yah! Kevin-ah!” Minyoung whined.

 

“Waeyo` this is cute.” Kevin chuckled.

 

“Fine, please share something about your love life. Don’t you trust me as your best friend?” She said like a kid.

 

“Okay, If you‘re asking me about that. I still don’t have time for that kind of sort. And If you‘re asking me if I already liking someone or something…well ‘Nobody.’…so are you satisfied now Minyoungie?? ” Kevin giggled.

 

“Ohhh. Okay. I‘m satisfied.” Minyoung said.*Maybe it's a good thing that he still don't have a special one.* she thought.

 

“Good.” Kevin patted her head like a kid. When You and others came.

 

“I smell a cute couple here!” Donghyun chirped

 

“Yeah! Me too. Maybe COUPLES! Because of them.” Jeongmin emphasized the word 'couple'. And pointed his lips to you and Youngmin.

 

You made face. “Jeongmin oppa?” you pouted. Youngmin just laughed at their silliness.

 

“Hey. Hey. What‘s up with that look and smile.? I hate that kind of naughty smile.” Kevin blurted.

 

Minyoung laughed “You guys are really funny!” she giggled.

 

“Yeah they are..” Hyunseong agreed.

 

“But you and Kevin sunbae, really looks like a cute couple.” Kwangmin teased.

 

“Yeah. Well, Ladies, I heard that when you ask a boy who they like and they say "nobody", 1% are telling the truth, 5% are lying, 94% that "nobody" is you” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Yeah I knew it?” Donghyun agreed.

 

“Me too.” Hyunseong agreed too.

 

“Well, well. ” Jeongmin smirked.

 

“Ohhhh really? Where did you heard that?” You curiously asked.

 

“Uhmmmm. Jinja Youngminnie?” Minyoung brightly said.

 

“A-ani ani Minyoungie. It‘s just a saying or a superstitious. You know. You should not believe in that.” Kevin contradict and tried to convinced Minyoung not to believe on it.

 

“Ohh Kevin oppa is so weird today. Something is fishy…” you teased

 

“Yeah. Don’t mind Kevin hyung. It‘s true. Noona” Youngmin chuckled and winked.

 

“Ohhhhh…hope it‘s true.” Minyoung giggled

 

“Aigoo. Noona ishh so cute!” Kwangmin chuckled.

 

“Minyoungie noona is so cute lemme hug you” Jeongmin giggled and was about to hug her when Kevin dragged him away.

 

*Well I can feel that nobody is Minyoung. My dear cousin is so secretive.* Donghyun said in his thought.

 

“Wait Where‘s Minwoo-kun and Shinyeong?” Youngmin asked.

 

“Ohh. Now that you asked. Where are they.? Uhmm are they okay right now?” you asked.

 

“Wae? Did they fight again?” Jeongmin asked.

 

“Did they?” Minyoung added.

 

“Yes. I‘m sorry unnie.” you said in a low voice. "I missed Minwoo oppa! And I hope they're okay right now." you mindlessly said.

 

“Don’t worry Kooreen. Minwoo finally make up with her a while ago. And I saw them went in a Ocean park.” Kwangmin butts in and patted your head.

 

“REALLY” the hollered.Kwangmin nodded.

 

“Oh that‘s good.”

 

“I thought our mission was failed.”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Aigoo! our Maknae is growing up!”

 

“Nae that‘s my boy.”

 

“Aigoo hope they will get along and be together someday.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Well, Kooreen. Let‘s go?” Youngmin offered.

 

“Where?” you curiously asked.

 

“Where are you taking my sister?.” Kevin asked playfully.

 

“Uhmm to a place where you couldn‘t find her..” Youngmin said in a foolish way.

 

Kevin frowned. “Where are you taking her?”he repeated

 

Youngmin frightened. “Uh at the beach side.” he stammered and dragged you out.

 

“Y-youngmin?”you asked. “Where are we going?” you added.

 

“Just follow me okay?” Youngmin said and dragged you and went to the beach.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side Minwoo and Shinyeong .


They decided to go home and dont  even stop arguing about the dolphins.

"Yeah!! Cindy is really fast than Wendy." Shinyeong giggled.

"No, Wendy is faster than Cindy." Minwoo exclaimed. When a couple 
catch their attention.

"Ohh.Is that Kooreen Unnie and Youngmin oppa?" Shinyeong mindlessly
 said.

Minwoo just look at them with a sad face. "Yeah!"

Shinyeong noticed it. "If you want to share something.I'm always here 
waiting for you to share it.." Shinyeong said.
"Let's just go inside the house."Minwoo change the topic. He can't stand to see them like that. It hurts him a lot.

"O-okay." Shinyeong said.*Minwoo oppa. I know that you still love unnie. But I'll try my best to take care of you and lessen up the pain in your heart.* she promised in her mind.


At the beach side..

"Yah!!! What are we doing here?" You whined.

 

"What do you think we're going to do here?" Youngmin said playfully.

"Yah!!!I'm serious Youngmin!" You blurted in a childish way.

"Aish! Where's OPPA? Fine, Of course we're here. Because I'll teach you how to swim." Youngmin answered.

 

"No, I can't I'm scared! oppa?" You nervously said.

 

"Dont worry I'm here. Nothing will happen just trust me." Youngmin said and hugged you at the back.

 

You shrugged him. "B-but? I can't! I dont want to."

 

"Yes,You can!"Youngmin smirked and carried you bridal style and went to the beach.

 

"Yah!!!!! Get off Me!!!" you pouted

 

“No I wont.” Youngmin exclaimed.

 

 

“I said get off me! Put me down!” you struggled. And trying to escape on him.

 

“Yah! don’t move to much! You might fall.” Youngmin said.

 

“Nah.” you plainly said.

 

Finally Youngmin put you down. “Fine. Are you happy now?” he blurted.

 

You nodded. “Well. Let‘s go inside.” you offered.

 

“No, I told you I‘ll teach you how to swim.” Youngmin said.

 

“No. I don’t want to.” you exclaimed.

 

“Why?” Youngmin asked.

 

“Because I don’t!” you just said.

 

“No. I‘ll teach you no matter what.” Youngmin said desperately and started to explain and anything about how you’re going to swim.

 

"Blah blah blah"you teased

 

"Hey you! listen to me." Youngmin blurted and continue teaching her.

You just ignored him. “Whatever!”

 

*Why your so hard-headed Kooreen!Aish!* Youngmin thought mindlessly. “Yah! You‘re not listening to me?! Aish!” Youngmin pouted and swam until he get in a deep part of the beach.

 

“Youngmin oppa! What are you doing?” you half shouted.

 

“I‘m staying here until you tried to swam here towards me.” Youngmin smirked. When he felts his body became weak. That made him drowned.

 

“Youngmin!” you shouted. You cant see him right now. “Oppa! this is not funny anymore?!!” you freak out.

 

You look around the water and you really can't see him. "Help!! Youngmin oppa! please get up. Don't scare me like this Oppa!" you keep on shouting but no response. *I guess I have to do this!* you thought. And you try to swim and do what Youngmin said. It's a bit hard for you but still you tried to find him undr the deep water. You swim under the water and you saw Youngmin's body and you swim and swim until you reach him. You get his arm and save him. Finally you already save him and lay him at the sand. You felt really nervous at that time.

You shook his body to wake him up but its no use. "Youngmin-ah!" you murmured. You tried to pump his chest and do the CPR. After a few seconds you heard him chuckled.

You wrench your brow and shot him a death glare. "Your such a fool Youngmin!" you said in irritate way.

 

"What? atleast you learned. If I didn't pretend that I'm drowning over there. You wouldn't try it. And my teaching would be wasted." Youngmin giggled.

 

"I know but you scared me!" you blurted.

 

"Aigoo! My girlfriend really cares about me. How sweet!"Youngmin giggled and pinched your cheeks. You shrugged him. "Hmmff!"

 

"Fine,I'm so sorry if I scared you. Satisfied now?" Youngmin pleaded.

 

You sighed."Fine, I'm satisfied. Let's go inside before we catch a cold. and I also want to see Minwoo and talk to him." you said.

"Okay. If you say so. Let's go."Youngmin said. He kneeled and his back facing at you.

You gasped "What are you doing?" you curiously asked.

 

"Just hop on. I know your tired of saving me there. So this is my payment. Now hop on!" Youngmin chuckled.

 

You let out a big sighed. "Okay." you said and hop on at his back. And the two of you went inside the rest house.

 

 

 

 

Okay I'll end this up here. So how was it? Teehee~ always asking if how was it. I'm so mischievious. Teehee~ Anyways hope you enjoyed this. Please keep reading, commenting in this fic and subscribe it if you want. and please for my silent readers dont be shy to leave a comment T^T

So here's the trailer.

 

------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing Kwangmin?"Youngmin popped out of nowhere.

Kwangmin gasped in shock and jumped back. He look away. "Nothing hyung."he lied

Youngmin crossed his arms at his chest calmly "I saw you." he blurted.

Kwangmin's eyes widened. "I guess. I shouldn't lied to you.Well,I'm sorry." he said.

"I know you still love her. But please she's my girl now. And don't do it again to her." Youngmin said seriously.

"I can't promised that. But....Please dont hurt her because if you did. I will never think twice to get her away from you. " Kwangmin said calmly.  and leaving his hyung dumbfounded there.

 

------------------------------------------------------

So here it is. Well thank you for commenting and always supprting this fic. i love you guys. I really do. ^^ Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

 

 

Hope'll do! Love you guys!!!  and please wait for we're new fics. Me and my co-author Wonderbunny will make a new and cute fics. hope you'll looking forward to it.