New friends Part 1

The more you hate the more you love.

 

Narrator's POV

"Tss you laughed like a crazy there. Weirdo~" you mumbled. 

"Just  Nevermind. Yah what took them so long?! Aish!" Youngmin change the topic. You just ignored him.
 
"Sorry Kooreen! if we took so long." Minwoo said. Kwangmin just nodded and put the foods in the table.
 
"Oppa. what's up with this foods?!" you said in disbelief. 
 
"Teehee~ we need to eat more foods, so that when you teach us our mind would work." Minwoo said. "Yeah,Minwoo is right." Kwangmin agreed.
 
"Let's eat. I'm really starving right now!" Youngmin said irritately. 
 
"Yeah, let's eat now." Kwangmin said. Minwoo just nodded. When Youngmin start to get the kimchi. You suddenly slapped his hand. 
 
"Yah! what's wrong with you!!!" Youngmin yelled. "We haven't pray yet!" you muttered. 
 
"Yeah she'sh right." Minwoo said like a child.
 
"Come on, I'll lead the prayer!" Kwangmin voluntered. *What do you know about prayer! Aish I'm really hungry! Seriously, I want to choked this girl!* Youngmin irritately thought.
 
Kwangmin leads the prayer they started to eat.After that You teach them.
 
"You're really are smart Kooreen!" Minwoo hollered and hugged you. "Ah, not really" you said and hugged him back. 
 
"Yah! Minwoo-ah! Stop hugging her!" Kwangmin pouted. And trying to pull Minwoo away from you.
 
"Yah! I dont want to. I wanna hug her" Minwoo said and stucked out his tongue. That made Kwangmin pissed off.
 
Youngmin facepalming himself *Aish there they are again! So freaking annoying!* he said to his mind.
 
"Yah! get off her! You're just being a childish just to be close and touch her!
 
 
"Kwangmin muttered. Minwoo who's still hugging you.
 
"Kwangmin hyung! you're so mean! Kooreen?! Kwangmin hyung is being mean to me?!" Minwoo sobbed and like a totally crying baby. 
 
You laughed. "Kwangmin Oppa, It's alright its just a friendly hug." You explained. That made Minwoo stucked his tongue out again to .
 
"B-but....*I want you to hugged me too.* Okay." Kwangmin pouted. You smiled and pinched his cheeks that made him blushed.
 
Kwangmin touched his cheeks where you touched it. *She touched me. Omoo! She touched me!* he thought cheerfully. Youngmin noticed his weird twin. 
 
Youngmin snapped his hand to get his attention."Hey?!" Kwangmin didn't budge, he's still in his daydreaming mode. *Aish! this kid? so weird!* Youngmin thought. 
 
Suddenly someones interrupted them. They smacked their head off. "Ouch!!"That made Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo look to the people who smacked them.
 
"Who did this?!" Youngmin yelled. "Me! Wae?! Do you have a problem with that?!" the tall and red haired man smirked. 
 
"D-donghyun hyung?! Hyunseong hyun and Jeongmin hyung?!" Minwoo nervously said. While Kwangmin just rubbing his head mindlessly.
 
"Why did you guys do that?!" Youngmin asked irritately. "That was for.not hanging out with us!" Donghyun grinned. 
 
"And that was for being selfish.Why did you keep hiding this beautiful girl to us." Jeongmin added while checking himself with his pocket mirror. Hyunseong just nodded.
 
"I-its just.....sorry hyungs we didn't mean it.
 
Minwoo said in a low voice. "Yeah Minwoo is right."Kwangmin agreed. 
 
"Aish! Why are you explaining it to them. You dont need to!" Youngmin sheepishly grinned.
 
When Donghyun smacked his head off again. "Yah! You're so mean!!" Youngmin pouted. 
 
"Just shut up okay?!" Donghyun smirked. When you cut them off.
 
"Ahm. Oppa's please dont be angry to them, I'm sorry for being a nuisance to your friendship. They're just my only friends here because I'm their new classmate. so please dont scold them now." You feel sorry bowed. 
 
Donghyun tilt your head to face him. "Hey, you dont need to say sorry. And you're not a nuisance to were friendship. Anyway I'm Kim Donghyun. May I know your name too?" Donghyun said. 
 
"Uh! Thank you. I'm Kooreen woo." You smirked. Donghyun held out his hand. And you shook it.
 
"Hi. I'm Lee Jeongmin. You're so...pretty...girl.! Shining! shining!" Jeongmin hollered and held your hands to kissed it. 
 
You gasped. "Ow! You're too polite and sweet Jeongmin" You said and gave him big smiled. 
 
"It's my pleasure! You pretty girl." Jeongmin cheerfully said. You just laughed and turned to look at shy Hyunseong. 
 
"H-hi?!" Hyunseong shyly said without looking at you. He then held his hand out waiting for you to shook it. 
 
"Hello Hyunseong Oppa!" You cheerfully said and shook his hands. That made him blushed.
 
"Y-you..are..the younger sister of Kevin hyung, am I right?" Hyunseong suddenly spoke. 
 
"Kevin woo little sister?!" Donghyun and Jeongmin said in unison.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's my new update! Sorry if it's BORING.
But Hope you'll still read this. 
Please Keep on reading,subscribe and comment. thanks.
 
Special thanks to Woomin4ever and StarWinniechick.
for loving my fanfics i love you guys.