Hurting Inside

The more you hate the more you love.

As Minwoo and Shinyeong entered the house they started to tease them.

 

"Hey, Minwoo-ah!!!" Jeongmin hollered.

 

"Yihee!" Donghyun teased.

 

"Mwoyeyo?" Minwoo asked cluelesly.

 

"Annyeong. Unnie and Oppas!" Shinyeong greeted with a bright smile.

 

"Hi" they greeted back  with a smirked and ignoring Minwoo.

 

"Hey!!! What's up with that smirks?! " Minwoo blurted they didn't budge.

 

"Shinyeong! You look so happy?" Minyoung blurted as if she dont know anything.

 

"Yeah! Did you have fun with Minwoo?" Kevin added

 

"Of course they are!" Jeongmin chirped.

 

"Yah! Lee Jeongmin! What are you talking about?!" Minwoo said in annoyanced.

 

"Aigoo~ our baby Minwoo has really grown up." Hyunseong said

 

Donghyun tapped Minwoo's shoulder and whispered to him. "Good job Minwoo. That's my boy!" he sadi sarcastically.

 

Minwoo shrugged him."Yah! I hate you guys." he pouts.

 

Shinyeong laughed. "Yeah that was fun. Right Minwoo oppa? We're finally friends now." she chirped.

 

Minwoo nodded. "Yeah. We're friends now." he agreed

 

"That's good." Kevin said.

 

"I'm happy to hear that. Minwoo just take care of my little princess okay." Minyoung chirped and flashed a cute smile.

 

"Aigoo~ Minyoung noona is so cute! Kyeopta~ nae I will.".Minwoo giggled and hugged Minyoung. Kevin removed Minyoung in Minwoo's hugged.

 

"Friends Or more than that?" Jeongmin teased. Donghyun and Hyunseong just nodded and gave them a naughty smile.

 

"Yah! hyungs,. You are all insane.!" Minwoo blurted and went inside his room..

 

They burst into laughter seeing their baby Minwoo Stomping his feet while heading towards his room.

 

"He's still such a kiddo~" Jeongmin chirped.

 

"Yeah he never change." Donghyun added.

 

"Let him stay like that and enjoy being young. He will get mature soon." Hyunseong said.

 

"Yeah Hyunseong is right." Minyoung and Kevin said at the same time.

 

"Aigoo~ though his like that. I still love him."  Shinyeong giggled.

 

Outside the rest house

 

Youngmin's POV

 

I carry Kooreen at my back or so called 'Piggy back ride'. She's not heavy. I wonder why her weight is like that. She eat's alot of foods and sweets but she never become fat. When me and Kooreen  we're heading in the rest house.I noticed that Kooreen's head bumped into my shoulder realizing that she already fell asleep. I mindlessly blew my hair stands which covering my face. and think How irresponsible she is. She will catch a cold. aish!.this girl really needs a lot of care. I sighed, we finally arrived inside the rest house I quickly lay her down on the couch and get a blanket and covered her. I decided to take a shower and get some hot chocolate for us instead of wiping her with a hot water and change her clothes. She might kill me if I do that. I took a glance at her before I leave.

End of his pov. 

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

When I was about to go in my room. Someone's caught my attention. I saw Kooreen sleeping peacefully on the couch. I wonder why I went close to her and stare at her pretty face.And I mindlessly start to talk to her like, as if she could hear me. There are moments.That I feel I just can't go on. Wishing that you were here for me. Oh how I wish you holding me close to you.Whispering those words I love you.I love you but baby you're not there for me.Like you were before.No words of love to hear.Can't smile anymore.Is it finally over?.I can't wait any longer.Do you ever think of me?Coz can't you see that I'm hurting inside.All the tears I can't hide.Life is never easy without you.I want you to know that I'm hurting inside.Though I said that it's okay....The pain is deep inside I can't mend it.Wishing you would come to ease the pain In my heart.Coz lovin' you just hurts deep inside.Empty moments,they just fill every part of me.Since you've been away from me.Give me a chance to say how much I care.Hold me close to you and let me through.But baby you're not there, coz you're in my hyungs care. I caressed her smooth hair. Staring in her face like I'm memorizing her features or image. I bit my lips and planted a kiss on her. I dont know why I suddenly kiss her on her lips. It's just........I still love her. I gasped when I heard someone. "Door open" It was hyung. "What are you doing Kwangmin?" he asked me. Omoo.Did he saw me? Aish! I gasped in shock and jump back. I look away "Nothing hyung" I lied.

 

End of his pov.

 

No one's pov.

 

 

"What are you doing Kwangmin?"Youngmin popped out of nowhere.

 

Kwangmin gasped in shock and jumped back. He look away. "Nothing hyung."he lied

 

Youngmin crossed his arms at his chest calmly "I saw you." he blurted.

 

Kwangmin's eyes widened. "I guess. I shouldn't lied to you.Well,I'm sorry." he said.

 

"I know you still love her. But please she's my girl now. And don't do it again to her." Youngmin said seriously.

 

"I can't promised that. But.......Please dont hurt her because if you did. I will never think twice to get her away from you. " Kwangmin said calmly.And leaving his hyung dumbfounded there.

 

You finally woke up and sat at the couch. You rubbed your eyes like a kid. You blink twice before you look at dumdfounded Youngmin who's sitting in front of you.

 

You gave him a confused look "Youngmin?!" You asked cluelessly. But he didn't budge. You snapped out your fingers infront of his face to get his attention. 

 

Youngmin gasped and turned into reality. "Oh. Kooreen You're finally awake?" he blurted.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Are you okay?" you asked curiously with his weird actions.

 

"Of course I'm okay. Why did you asked me like that all of the sudden?" Youngmin chuckled.

 

"You look so priceless over there. And your not moving like a statue there." you answered.

 

"Ohh really ummm......I'm just thinking of something. Heehee~ just never mind." Youngmin said. "Anyway I made a hot chocolate here. For you." Youngmin change the topic and handed the cup of hot chocolate to you.

 

You get it. and took a sipped on it. "Thank you."

 

"Well, I made it so that you wouldn't catch a cold. How's the taste?" Youngmin giggled and wait for your answer.

 

"It's bitter." you lied nad gave a small chuckled.

 

"What?" Youngmin blurted and taste his hot chocolate to know if your saying the truth. He took a small sipped on it. "Hey it's not bitter." Youngmin pouted.

 

"I'm just kidding. Now I think we're even!" You chirped  and stuck out your tongue to .. 

 

Youngmin ruffled his hair in disbelief "Aish You.... ! Just be thankful that I didn't wipe your body with a hot water and change your clothes. I didn't do that  Because I know that you might kill me if I did that to you~" He sarcastically said.

 

"Good that you know Youngmin?" You grinned.

 

"Yah! where's the word 'Oppa?'" Youngmin pouted.

 

"Oppa your dream!" you teased.

 

"Yah! How dare you. You're my girlfriend but your acting like your not." Youngmin whined. 

 

"It's just......I'm still not used to it. Teehee~" You said playfully.

 

"Let me help you to get use to it baby!" Youngmin said foolishly and attempting to do something to you.

 

"Hey, hey waht are you planning to do huh?" You said nervously. 

 

Youngmin smirkes. "Guess what...." he said playfully.

 

"Yah! Youngmin! Dont you dare to come here close to me! Or I'll~ Youngmin cut you off. 

 

"Or what?" he asked sarcastically. You gulped mentally. Youngmin smirked again and kiss you on your nose. That cause you to slapped him on his face.

 

"Yah! what did you do! Aish! you ert! Aigoo! get away from me before I punch your face!" You bluntly said with a pout.

 

"Ouch! Aish! Well, do as you wish! I'm not going to stay away from you." Youngmin teased.

 

"Yah!" You freak out. Youngmin got burst into laughter. "You're so exaggerated." Youngmin teased. 

 

You punched him on his shoulder. "You!.....I hate you." you said and made a pout face.With your crossed arms.

 

"I love you~" He continue teasing you with matching pinching your fluffy cheeks.

 

"Yah! Dont touch me and get your crappy hands off of me.". You whined.

 

"No I wont1" Youngmin exclaimed.

 

*Yah! God why is this happening to me! T^T* you whined in your mind. 

 

Youngmin still pinching your cheeks. *I will never let go of this girl. She's so precious and important to me. I will never let that happen* he thought.

 

 

End of this Chapter. How was it? Teehee~ uhmmmm Sorry if it's kinda boring eheheheh. Anyway here's my trailer.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going oppa?" You asked in excitement.

 

"Uhmm to a place......you'll like." Kevin answered while packing some stuffed.

 

You made a pout face. "Be specific oppa." you murmured.

 

"SECRET!" Kevin teased.

 

"Nah! Oppa. tell me please..." you begged.

 

"Tsk! just be patient my dear." Kevin said.

 

"Aish! fine." You whined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here it is. Keep on supprting this. Thank yah! Well thank you for commenting and always supprting this fic. i love you guys. I really do. ^^ Please read my other fics

too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

 

 

Hope'll do! Love you guys!!!  and please wait for we're new fics. Me and my co-author Wonderbunny will make a new and cute fics. hope you'll looking forward to it.