A date with Minwoo?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

At your house.

 

“Kooreen? Is it your knee is still in pain? Are you sure that you can go out now?” Kevin asked worriedly.

 

“Nae, I can! it‘s just a small wound teehee~. And Don’t worry Minwoo oppa is there to accompany me.” you giggled.

 

“Well, is that only a friendly date or a DATE?” Kevin said foolishly.

 

“Aniyo~ he just volunteered to accompany me to buy something…you know what I want.” you said.

 

“Fine, I‘m busy so I can‘t accompany you today. I feel so sad.” Kevin said.

 

“Aigoo don‘t be sad oppa. Maybe next time will do. I understand you. Though I feel so sad sometimes too. ” you said.

 

“I‘ll promise if I‘m no longer busy, we will go to anywhere you want. Okay.” Kevin vowed.

 

“Really? I want to go in an educational park. Like animal land and I want to go in a place where there is so many adventurous activities. Teehee~” you squealed.

 

“Of course we will. Don’t worry just wait okay?” Kevin patted your head gently. You nodded and smile at him.

 

When the bell suddenly ring. Ding Dong Ding

 

“Ohh, maybe Minwoo already came. Let me check it.” Kevin offered and go to opened the door.

 

“Annyeong! Kevin sunbae!” Minwoo chirped.

 

“Oh, it‘s you. Well come on Kooreen is waiting for you inside.” Kevin offered. They went inside.

 

“Hi Kooreen how‘s your knee?” Minwoo greeted.

 

“Ow, Minwoo oppa. Uhmm it‘s already fine look I can walk well right now. Eheheh ” you chuckled.

 

“Oh, that‘s good to hear. By the way. For you!” Minwoo said and handed a heart shape candy on stick which is well covered with a ribbon lace. Kevin took them a  picture .

 

Here’s the picture.

 

 

You took it. “Woah thank you. Minwoo ah.” you said

 

Minwoo giggled. “ Teehee~”

 

“Hmmm.. Minwoo-kun? Take care of my lovely sister okay. If something bad happen to my princess. Hmm you‘re dead. Now prepared yourself. ” Kevin said.

 

“Uh oh. don’t worry I will.” Minwoo mindlessly said.

 

“So let‘s go? See you later oppa?” you chirped.

 

“Okay bye. Take care okay.” Kevin said and hugged you.

 

“Now let‘s go.” Minwoo offered and held out his palm for you. You linked arms with him instead.

 

Off to the sweets shop. You two are in a cab.

 

“Woah‘ I‘m so excited to go there again! Minwoo oppa. Do you know that there‘s a Sweets unique shops near at our school?” you chirped and asked him..

 

But Minwoo is thinking of something so he didn’t heard you.

 

“Wahh, this day isn‘t a normal day for me. Because this is the first time the Kooreen and I have our first date. I mean I just accompany her. Well I‘m sure Youngmin is so jealous of me right now. Teehee~ when I saw his expression when…..

 

+FLASHBACK+

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

I know…we can go on….but…it’s brave.. My phone murmured

 

“Yah! Minwoo. Your phone is ringing answer it. Aish!” Youngmin blurted.

 

“Minwoo-kun answer your phone before Youngmin throw it.*He chuckled* Anyway bye I‘ll go to the mall and buy something, so see yah..” I heard Kwangmin bade goodbye.

 

Youngmin shouted again. “Okay. Minwoo-ah!”

 

“Yah! I heard you! You don‘t need to shout! Aish!” I complained and answered my phone. “Hello?”

 

“Yoboseyo? Minwoo oppa?!” a girl chirped on the other line. I squealed in excitement when I found out that the voice I heard is owned by my lovely and beautiful Kooreen. I giggle and answer her again. “Hi KOOREEN why did you call  and what can I do for you??” I asked her. I purposely emphasized her name so that Youngmin will hear it. Well, I’m lucky because he heard it. He looks so confused and I love it. Teehee~.

 

“Uhmm, I want to go in a sweets shop. Can you accompany me? Kevin oppa is busy so he couldn‘t accompany me today.” she answered me. I smiled though I know she can’t see it. “Sure, I‘d love to accompany you. Well what time do you want me to pick you up there?”  I asked again with a smirked. I glance at Youngmin who looks so jelly right now. And I just stuck out my tongue to piss him off.

 

“Uhmn I think 3:30 pm. If it‘s okay with you.” she said. “Well, I‘ll pick you up there later.” I giggled.

 

“Okay thank you Minwoo oppa. Bye see yah!” she said on the other line. “Anything just for you. Teehee~ okay see yah later. Bye.” I bade goodbye and hung up the phone. I saw Youngmin gave me a confused look again.

 

“Well, as what you heard, Kooreen and I, will go out later. It‘s like a date. Aigoo we we‘re having our first date.” I chirped. “Tsss. Date? Or you‘re just going to accompany her? Aish! you‘re really are ambitious.” he sarcastically said. I glared at him “What? I‘m not ambitious! Looks this is true. And we will go out later. Hmp! you‘re just jealous Youngmin hyung!” I sarcastically said. “Why should I? Wae? have you already kiss her ? Well if not you‘re so weak.” he added. I look at him straight “Next time will do!” I blurted and leave him alone.

 

End of Flashback

 

*Well, I‘m sure I could do it. I‘ll make him more jealous. Hmp!* Minwoo thought.

 

You kept of snapping your finger to get Minwoo‘s attention “ Hey! Minwoo Oppa? Hey?” you said.

 

Minwoo gasped. “Oh.. Oh? Kooreen? Waeyo?”

 

“Are you okay? I was worrying. You didn‘t move for an hour?” you said.

 

“Mwo? Really? I- I was just daydreaming….I think ehehe” Minwoo gave a lame excused.

 

“Aigoo. You scared me. Don‘t do that again okay?” you said in relief.

 

“Okay sorry Kooreen.” Minwoo answered. *Aigoo, Kooreen really cares about me!* he giggled in his mind.

 

“Good.” you said.

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

Aish! I need to know where did they go. That Minwoo. I can’t lose to that cry baby. I’m the Pretty Prince of W Academy! Oh, Pretty? Why did I said that?….I mean I am the Prince of charisma in W academy. I won’t lose to a cry baby like Minwoo the annoying Prince. Who’s waking me up with his cuteness. Aish I’m glad that I’m still alive after he always doing it. Good thing it didn’t cause a nightmare to me. *Face palmed.*  well, Think Youngmin think?! *Ting!* something popped out to my mind. Ow I know….I will stalked them instead.. Umm stalked isn’t it awkward to hear. Or let’s just say I’ll follow them. That’s it. Aigoo how smart am I. well I’m going to follow them.

 

End of Youngmin’s POV

 

At the sweets unique shop.

 

“Wow?! How did you discover this sweets shop? And it‘s near at our school huh?” Minwoo amazedly said.

 

“Youngmin showed this to me. And this where we bought the sweets that he handled for me.” you said while scanning the whole shop.

 

“Oh, is that so. Well, we‘re lucky of being excused we can do whatever we want Teehee~” Minwoo giggled. *But why didn‘t I discovered it first. Why Youngmin?. Aish!* he pouted.

 

“Okay. I‘ll take this. The one that we bought before.” you said.

 

“10,000 won ma‘am.”

 

You handed the money. “Here!” you said.

 

“Thank you, I receive 50.000 won. Now here’s Your change ma‘am.”

 

“Thanks.” you said.

 

“Thank you come again.”

 

“Are you done? Why didn‘t you tell that you’re going to pay for it?. I must pay it.” Minwoo said.

 

“Oh, you don’t have to. Well you know that, sweets are good in our brain?” you chuckled.

 

“Jinja? How did you know?” Minwoo curiously asked while walking.

 

“Well, I read it from newspaper.” you said. While walking right next to him. When a new renovated Horror house I mean Horror land caught your attention. “Woah! Horror land? I wanna go there.” you chirped.

 

(Horror land because I make the place bigger than a horror house. ^^ so it would be more exciting.)

 

Minwoo gulped mindlessly. “A-are you sure?” he stuttered.

 

“Nae, I‘ll pay for the ticket. Come on teehee~ I love this kind of place.” you giggled and dragged him.

 

“Ow, they are going to that horror land huh?” Youngmin said to his mind. He’s hiding on his car near at the horror land.

 

“Welcome to Horror land!” a man wearing a horror costume greeted them.

 

“Uhm how much is the entrance ticket.?” you asked.

 

“It‘s only 10,000 won. Ma‘am.”

 

“Ow, okay give me a tickets for two.” you said and handed the money.

 

“Here. Enjoy Ma‘am and sir! Again welcome to Horror Land. Prepared yourself before you walk-in inside..” the man with a horror costume hollered and laugh evilly.

 

Minwoo frightened for the second time, He gulped mindlessly. Good thing Kooreen didn’t notice it.

 

*Aigoo, his laugh looks scary than this.* Minwoo thought

 

“Thank you, Let‘s go.” you said and dragged Minwoo inside.

 

“O-oki~” Minwoo fake a smile.

 

They went inside the horror land. The whole place is really big and filled up of more scary stuffs. It’s really scary, there is a skull hanging everywhere with a blood strain. The place is really creepy it’s looks like a true creepy land. When both of you are walking to reach the main door. Someone surprised both of you a scary girl who looks like the grudge showed up and trying to chase the two of you.

 

“Are you really sure about this?” Minwoo asked mindlessly.

 

You look at him. “Yes of course I love this kind of place.” you giggled.

 

“Really? *Aigoo! I‘m so dead! He said to his mind while sweating.* B-but actually I‘m…… Minwoo cut off by a scary look like the grudge girl showed up at the back of them.

 

“Grrahhhh” she moaned.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” you and Minwoo shouted in unison. And run as fast as they can. *SCARED!*Minwoo screamed in his thought. And held your hand really tight.

 

“Yah! Hurry up. Just run and run!” Minwoo freak out and quickly ran.

 

Minwoo yell at every ghost that come out. Finally they reach the main door and open it. But They let out a big sighed before they open it.

 

“Ahhhhhhhh! I-I‘m actually afraid of darkness. And here am I. In a horror land which is really dark in here.” Minwoo sobbed. While walking and breathing Kind a hard..

 

“J-jinja?…” you said and stop walking.

 

Minwoo saw a scary statue. “Ohhhhh! Y-yeah, this is really scary Kooreen, Hold on, honestly I hate this kind of things” he sobbed with a teary eyes.

 

“W---- a scary mascot cut you off. “BWOAAHHHH” the scary mascot groaned. That made you and Minwoo screamed again.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” both of you screamed really loud that made the two of you run again. But this time your way got separated.

 

“Kooreen? Where are you?! I‘m really scared right now.!” Minwoo sobbed. “The biggest challenge of my life is to go here and face my fear.” he thought.

 

At the grave yard.

 

“Minwoo oppa?! Where are you?? Aigoo this place is really big how can I find him?!. If I  didn‘t force him to go here. It wouldn‘t happen. Aish! he might be crying I mean scared right now.” you said and poke your head. “Minwoo-ah! Where are you?!!” you shouted. And look around the whole place.

 

“Minwoo oppa!” you said. You gasped and screamed when someone hugged you from the back. “AHHH!! Get off me! Get off me!” you freaked out.

 

“Kooreen it‘s me, Minwoo. I was really scared I-I thought you already leave me.” Minwoo sobbed.

 

“Minwoo oppa? I‘m really sorry. I don’t know that you don’t like this kind of place. I must‘ve ask you first before I decided to go in here. I‘m really sorry.” you sobbed too.

 

“Sorry if I didn‘t tell you that earlier. I was trying but…….never mind and don’t blame yourself Kooreen. I go here because of you. Because you like this place. I want you to see happy so I did it. You know that I will do everything for you.”

 

 

 

“What are you talking about Minwoo oppa?” you asked curiously.

 

Minwoo bit his lips. “Uh.. Uhm I’ll wait for you. Promised you can count on me Kooreen.” Minwoo answer.

 

You gave him a confused look. “I can‘t understand you can you say it direct to the point?” you asked and gazed at him.

 

Minwoo avoided your gazed “I……..I………uh….” he stuttered.

 

“Excuse me, Ma‘am and sir.” a man with a horror costume again showed.

 

“Ahh!!” Minwoo screams with you.

 

“Yah! Don‘t you guys have another work to do? Ahh I forgot. It‘s your job to scare people” Minwoo freaked out.

 

“I‘m sorry. Well, may I help the two of you?”

 

“Yeah, we‘re kind a lost. Can you help us to find the exit.” you asked.

 

“Yeah, she‘s right. This Land is really scary.” Minwoo agreed.*Aish! I‘m still not ready to say that I like her. Maybe it‘s a good timing that this scary man came.* he thought in relief

 

“Why they‘re still not coming out?” Youngmin asked while waiting near outside the horror land mindlessly.

 

The man help the two of you to come out in the horror land.

 

“Thank you.” you said. And leaved together with Minwoo.

 

“Let‘s go somewhere else?” Minwoo offered.

 

“Okay!” you said and walked.

 

“Oh, there they are.” Youngmin smirked. He’s going to follow them when someone ask him.

 

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Kwangmin asked

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of this chappie. How was it? Heheheh hope you enjoy thank u for always supporting it. Here’s the trailer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Kwangmin asked.

 

 

“Ah, nothing,,,HEHE” Youngmin safely said

 

“Jinja. I saw you looking at that couple?” Kwangmin said and pointed at the two of you.

 

“Eh, A-aniyo... I‘m not” Youngmin denied.

 

“Wait is it Minwoo-kun?” Kwangmin curiously asked.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep on commenting and subscribe the story if you like….to the new readers thank u so much^^