A tragic?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

 

 

The next morning Sunwoo came in your house early.

 

"Good morning my princess." Kevin greeted you with a bright smile.

 

"Good morning oppa~" you chirped.

 

"Guess who's here?" Kevin chirped.

 

"Mwo?" You gasped. "What do you mean?" you asked confusedly.

 

"Well, Your one and only childhood friend is here." Kevin stated.

 

"Ow jinja?" you asked and rushed in the living room without waiting for your brothers response. Because you really wants to talk to him.

 

"Aish! this girl?" Kevin pouted and went to the jkitchen to prepare some foods.

 

"Sunwoo oppa~" you called out.

 

"Ow Yi kyungie?" Sunwoo excitedly responsed and walks towards you.

 

"Can we talk?" You asked.

 

''Yeah sure.Why not.'' Sunwoo said.

 

''Okay.Why are you like this? I mean You're not like this before you'...'' you asked but Sunwoo cut you off..

 

''So what do you want me to say?'' Sunwoo joke around.

 

''Oppa I'm serious here.'' you blurted.

 

''O-okay sorry because...I.....'' Sunwoo stuttered.

 

''Because I?......''you echoed.

 

"I.......Lo~" Sunwoo cut off by Kevin. 

 

"Here's the food that i made. Hope you'll like it. Enjoy and oh sorry for interrupting you guys." he said.

 

You rolled eyes. "Aish! by the way thanks oppa~" you said.

 

*Woo. What a good timing.* Sunwoo said in relief. "Thansk hyung~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the park. youngmin was jogging when someon grabbed him and put him at the black van.

 

"Yah! get off me!!" Youngmin tried to struggled.

 

"Shut up kid!" the big man cover his nose and mouthed and a few seconds Youngmin lost his conciousness. After that Youngmin woke up found himself in a automatic car with a girl who's staring at him. He gasped.

 

"Good morning My dear Youngmin!" the girl spoke.

 

"You what am I doing here?!" he yelled.

 

"I'm here to be with you forever. Till death." the girl said sarcastically.

 

"Waht are you talking about?!!Are you out of your mind?!! Let me go!" Youngmin struggled.

 

"Do you still remember me?" the girl spoke. "I dont remember a girl like you." Youngmin bluntly said.

 

"Well is that so~" the girl spoke and started the engine. "If your not going to be mine then let's just die together." the girl said and drove really fast.

 

"You're crazy!" Youngmin yelled and trying to stopped him. When the car had a break problem. Then the crashed and bumped into a big tree. Youngmin hitted his head really ahrd that amde him lost his conciousness.While the girl fainted. After a few minutes the car exploded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You gasped as if there's something happened. "huh?" your heart was beating so fast.

 

"Are you okay? Yi kyungie?" Sunwoo asked as he noticed you.

 

You shook your head. "Aniyo I'm fine." you lied. "This is weird" you thought mindlessly.

 

Sunwoo smirked. *Now you have him my cousin.* he thought evilly.

 

"Excused me."You decided to called Youngmin's phone but there's no responsed. You felt nervous so you tried to call at their telephone number. Kwangmin was the one who answered the phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Hello Kwangmin oppa~ Why is it Youngmin didn't answering my phone call? Is he there?" You asked worriedly.

 

"Ow Sorry Kooreen he's not here. He's at the park doing a jogged. Why? Maybe he's phone was on a silent?" Kwangmin answered.

 

"Ani~ I dont think so. I'm so worried I felt like there something happened. Can you go with me at the park. I want to see if he's okay." you said worriedly.

 

"O-w okay Sure." Kwangmin said as he hung up the phone.

 

At the park. After a few hours youa nd Kwangmina arrived.

 

"Where is he?" you said as you scanned at the place.

 

"He should be here. So weird." Kwangmin said as he saw Youngmin's phone on th floor suddenly there's a strike hit him inside. That made him touched his chest.

 

"You okay?" You asked worriedly.

 

Kwangmin took the phone. "Yeah. But Why youngmin's phone is here?" he said. *There something wrong!* he thought worriedly.

 

You gasped at you saw it too.. "Nae this is he's phone Omoo what do you think had ahppened to him?" You gasped and tears started to flow in your cheeks.

 

"Let's search for him." Kwangmin said and grabbed your hand. You nodded and wiped your tears away.

 

 

 

Opps to be continued. How was it? Sorry if this .T^T but hope you still like it. T^T well are you looking forward to the next chappie? And  sorry for doing this to Youngmin? what do you think happend to him? Let's find it out!

 

here's the trailer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung! Youngmin is gone!" Minwoo sobbed.

 

"MWO!!!" you and Kwangmin gasped.

 

Kwangmin graabed Minwoo's collar. "Dont joke around Minwoo what do you mean!?" he yelled.

 

"The police called here and telling that Youngmin got in a car accident. He was inside the car when it start to explode. They jsut found Youngmin's wallet so they immediately contact us. And there is a proof hyung. They show to me his wallet." Minwoo sobbed and show the wallet.

 

Your eyes produced many tears as you heard Minwoo's news. you mindlessly took Youngmin's wallet and hugged it while crying really hard. You fell down your knees. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So there it is. Please always support this story T^T saranghae!!! and my others and my new short story. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/264958/can-you-love-me-again-nuest

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!

 

Mini conversation.

 

Kellen: Hi here's my update hope you like it. ^^ Finally ehehe

 

Peanut yahhhh omoo i'm so sorry! Please let me explain!!! *clasped my ahnds and begged.*

Jeongmin yah it's your fault peanut is angry with me now T^T

mickeywithoutears: thank you my dear. here enjoy this ^^

XxKwangminxBiasedxX sorry for making you sad saengie. Hope it helps you to be happy again. ^^

crazygirl147

Chanminwoo_18:yay! channie!!!! i missss you toooo so much! and thanks for missing my updates T^T saranghae! how are ya?

 

Donghyun: Hi here's kitty's update enjoy reading it!!! thank you so much guys!

kyugatsu03  yeah we're the one who's normal here.

Neslie: how are you? nice dance with kitty huh?

 

Hyunseong: Hi guys how are you? did you enjoy kitty's story? hope so.

kyugatsu03 thanks for saying that, hope there's no fight will happened again

XxKwangminxBiasedxX : eheh accidental confession? that's cool? ehehe nice one!

 

Minwoo: yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how are you my sweeties!!! I mis chu!! and hi kitty noona.

And oh Channie is here I misssssssssssss you so much how,are you? did you missed me? t^T

 

Kwangmin: Annyeong~ how's your day? 

Hi kitty noona?

XxKwangminxBiasedxX ow! *gasped and blushed* S-sure thanks noona. nae i think so. ghowa re you noona? did you miss me? *smiled brightly.* because i miss you *he whispered to himslef.*

 

Youngmin: T^T kitty noona why did you kill me here? what did i do wrong? *sobs*

Jeongmin: Tsss..... HAHAHAHAHA>>>> that serves your right Youngmin!!!!you teased me huh wel;l that's what you called karma hmn.

kitty wahhh me? always blaming me huh? bleh~ *evil laughed*

kyugatsu03 ow my mirror princess? MWO? jinja T^T waeyo? Let me explain please yah please please. *bent his knees and trying to do a kitty eyes* i will do evrything just forgive me!!!!

 

Kellen: YES this is your fault. Peanut is angry with me now T^T I hate you. Stop laughing there you idiot!

Donghyun and Hyunseong: *shooks their head* there theya re again! 

Kwangmin: *was busy eating popcorn with his noona* thanks noona.

Youngmin: Kitty dont cry. You still have me. *hugs me*

Minwoo: Yah! hyung! tsk.

Donghyun: Now this is a fight confession

Hyunseong: yeah we're so lucky to be the normal one here.

Kellen: I still want my peanut T^T !!! *my KEVIN and my REN please do help me* *in my mind*

Jeongmin: My mirror princess T^T!!!!

 

Ren: *popped out of nowhere* Well I'll help kitty to end this conversation. Hi guys ahope you enjoyed this fic of her. Please always support her stories. Thanks. byiehh. Hope kitty will gonna be okay soon *He made a heart shape in his hands.*

.