First day of school

The more you hate the more you love.

.The first day of your school in W Academy. 

"Dongsaeng? Come on we have to go now or else we'll be late?"Kevin said. 
"Uh okay oppa. I'm coming!" you shouted through your room.

"Okay I still give you one minute to get your valuable things out there." Kevin said in concern. "Yah i'm done oppa! Ppali Ppali I dont want to be late." you sobbed.

"Eh? *facepalm* I should be the one who telling you that." Kevin said in disbelief.

You gasped in shock and then link arms w/ur brother's arms."Oppa~ my dear oppa you're going to forgive me right?.*puppy eyes* right oppa?" you said to your elder brother to forgive you. 

Kevin sighed "Aw that puppy eyes again. Ara ara! Anyways, who would never forgive a person with such a cute eyes like that*like aegyo*." he said and winked.

You hugged him tight "Aigoo! My lovely oppa couldn't resist me." you proudly said.

"Arasseo let's go. I dont want to be late too." Kevin said.

"I know the reason, why you dont wanna be late?" you said slightly sarcastic. 

"Wae? If you really know the reason tell me why?"

You and your older brother are still talking about it while your off to school.
"If i tell it right? What price can i get?haha" you brightly said.

"This mischivious dongsaeng I have is really good at blackmailing haha." Kevin teased.

You furrowed your brows."Ofcourse not. Oppa." You pouted then you pinch his cheeks while his driving the car.

"Ow my dear princess stop it. Alright alright if you say the right answer. Uhmm I'll buy all your .Favorite sweets.Deal?" Kevin offered.When you hear it you're eyes widened and start sparkling like a star."Really? Alright alright. Deal! The reason why you dont want to be late is....?" you said.


"Is?.." Kevin echoed. "Is because you're the student council president." you said.

Kevin gasped in shocked "Eh? how do you know that?" he said curiously.

You laughed." Because I have a source."

"Who?" Kevin added. "No I'm not telling it! blank.gif." you exclaimed.

" o_O Jebal? *something popped out into his mind* alright no need to know. Later after the class we'll buy all your favorite sweets." Kevin said

"Yipee! Alright thanks oppa saranghae." you replied and make a heart shape.blank.gif

"You're so sweet thats my beautiful little sister." Kevin complimented you.

"Yeah oppa, as what you said. " you brightly said.

"Okay we're finally here. Let's go." Kevin said after he parked his car in the parking lot inside the huge school.

"WOW this is huge like our school in united states." you amazedly said.
"Like in Harvard University in usa, here at W Academy also has a grade school, high school and colleges." Kevin explained.

"Ow I see. Uhm why they are staring at me like that.? And you are really that popular here huh?" you asked.

"Uhm I think they're curious about you. Ahm not really it's just I'm the student council president so that they know me." kevin explain.

"o_O No, I dont think so. That girls I see they had a crush on you Oppa!" you sarcastically said.

"Er, whatever.*suddenly .He looks at his watch.* Omoo!It's already 6:58am I'm gonna be late for sure my classroom is to far from here. Omoo I'm so sorry my dear if I can't send you in your class room right now. I really have to go now.*kisses you on your cheeks* Bye!" Kevin said in a hurry then whizzed in through the corridor to reach his classroom.


Some of fangirls of your brother are jealous about what kevin did to you. They thought that you are his girlfriend so they're kinda envy you.

Facepalm "Uhm be careful Oppa*you shouted* Aish my over busy elder brother " you said while shooking you're head."Yahh I'm gonna be late too o_O I need to find my classroom now. Omoo where is it.?" you said while you're looking at your sched.You accidentally bumped someone
.

 

How's the first chapter? 

 

SO PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE.