A fight?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

"No!"

 

"Pikwang"

 

"Aniyo~"

 

*Puppy eyes* "Puh-leash!!!"

 

"I said NO!!"

 

*Kitty eyes* "Please Kwangmin!"

 

"Y-ye...... NO!!"

 

"Yah! hyung~ why not? I just want to see that picture.T^T" Minwoo whined

 

You, Youngmin, and Shinyeong was laughing at their cuteness. "Minwoo is sooo desperate." they chirped

 

"Well, shall we go?" you offered. "Yeah, my jagiya is right. Donghyun hyung will be angry if we're late." Youngmin agreed.

 

Shinyeong nodded" Wel let's go then I wanted to see them too." she chuckled.

 

"So let's go~" Kwangmin said and started to walk.

 

"Yahhhh KWANGMIN?" Minwoo kept on pouting until they reach the shop.

 

 

 

The other members are already catering some of a few customers when you and the others arrived.

 

"Hey! you guys what took you so long?" Donghyun scold them.

 

"Hi oppa~" you chirped. "Dont hi hi me Kooreen. What took you guys so long?" Donghyun repeat.

 

Shinyeong popped out at the back of Youngmin who's already shaking at Donghyun's angry presence.

 

"Opps o-oppa?" you nervously said. Kwangmina nd Minwoo looks so scared too. They can't even talk.

 

"Hi Donghyun oppa~ please dont scold them. They took so long because of me~" she blurted with a cute smile.

 

"Ohhh Shinyeong? You're here. well okay is that so...thye're safe for now. So let's go inside ? come on Shinyeong let me gave you a present for visiting here in were coffee shop" the boss said.

"Okie, let's go inside ^^" Shinyeong chirped. You with the others just nodded and followed them.

 

Inside the coffee shop

 

"Ohhhh our cute Shinyeong-ah is here~ and hhmy pretty Kooreen!!! I miss yah~" Jeongmin hollered with a seducing wink while wiping the table as he saw you guys entered the shop.

 

"Hi,oppas"you greeted. Youngmin furrowed his brow. "Tss always seducing my girlfriend!" he hissed

 

Hyunseong "Well, Wecome Shinyeong~" he greeted

 

"Thank you oppas~ I miss chuuuuuuuu!" Shinyeong said like a kid and gave them a forever hugged.

 

"Aigoo~ that was the sweetest hugged ever" Jeongmin chuckled

 

"Teehee~" Shinyeong giggled.

 

"Aish~ Jeongmin" Minwoo pouted. Donghyun clapped."Let's go guys~ let's hurry~" he ordered.

 

"YES BOSS!" they hollered. And they started to change into their work attire and caters some customers.

 

"Good!" Donghyun smirked."Hyunseong can you make some sweets and delicious coffee to our special guest" he said and then winked.

 

"Thank you oppa~"  Shinyeong chirped.

 

"Yes hyung~" Hyunseong said and do as he say.

 

Time passed by...Many customer again came.But this day is not that tuogh unlike the previews days when they almost freak out just to cater more customers. This is different, they work  smooth and they could handled it.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ring ring ring

 

"Yoboseyo~" Sunwoo answered.

"Well, if you want to know where she is working right now. She's at the Coffee prince shop." a girl informed him.

 

"Jinja?" Sunwoo asked.

 

"Nae, I'm sure of it. I already visited that damn place aish!" the girl said in irritate way

 

"Okay thank yah~" Sunwoo said and hung up the phone. He went to the coffee prince shop. after a couple of minutes he arrived.

 

"So, here it is huh? Well not bad."Sunwoo smirked and entered the shop.

 

"Annyeong haseyo adn welcome to coffee prince shop~" Youngmin greeted with a bright smile.But it fell when he saw who it was.

 

"Sunwoo?" Youngmin said irritately.

 

"Waiter can you lead me to an unoccuppied table." Sunwoo said.

 

Youngmin raised his brow. "Well, follow me sir?" he said sarcastically and lead the way.

 

"Thanks~" Sunwoo grinned.

 

"Here! sir!" Youngmin said and leaved him alone like he dont want to take his order.

 

"Tsss. He totally dont like me huh~ well where's my Yi kyungie anyway?" Sunwoo smirked and look for you."There she is!....Yi kyungie~" he called out. You mindlessly look and went to him.

 

"S-sunwoo oppa is here?" you mentally said to yourself. and went to him. "Here's our menu sir." you said politely.

 

"Well Kooreen this is nice huh. You're working. But why you decided to work anyways?" Sunwoo chuckled

 

"May I have your order please?"

 

"You look so beautiful in that attire. Donghyun hyung force you to wore that am I right?"

 

"Yes, But please I'm here to work Sunwoo oppa. So can you just say what your order is?" you said.

 

"I want you!" Sunwoo answered.

 

"Oppa?" you said in irritate way.

 

Youngmin shoved you. "Go and cater somebody else. Leave this one to me." he ordered.

 

Sunwoo wrenched his brow. "What the.......?" he hissed.

 

"But oppa?" you gulped mentally before you spoke.

 

"Just leave this one to me~ go!" Youngmin said in a scary tne of voice.

 

You frinched "A-arrasseo~" you said and then do as he say.

 

"Now what is your order?" he said coldly.

 

"I dont need you here. I want Yi kyung to serve for me!" Sunwoo exclaimed.

 

"Then if you dont. Just leave!" Youngmin sheepishly said.

 

"What? is that how you cater a customer huh you blondie girl??" Sunwoo grinned.

 

"What did you say?" Youngmin said in irritate way and grabbed his collar.

 

"You are the blondie girl, wae it's true you look like a girl." Sunwoo said with a smirkes on his face.

 

Youngmin glared at him. "YOU~

 

Opps to be continued sorry guys I wont give a trailer for today. I'm sorry please forgive me~ T^T 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!

 

 

Mini conversation

Kellen: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~ I missed you guys so much!!! here's my update how was it? uhmm sorry if it's kind of short and sorry for not putting a trailer on it. instead i made it as a Cliffhanger though. But please hope I didn't disappoint you guys~

kyugatsu03: Peanut, uhmmmm nae i didn't do anything bad to Jeongmin~ But i'm so angry with him for making me tired that time. He's to fast and i can't catch him*pouts*

mickeywithoutears: OMOOOO well i'm so happppppppyyyyy to your comments~ nomu nomu nomu saranghae~

Chanminwoo_18: yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you missed us. Well we missed yahh too. you know that. Minwoo is so sad without you~ Well I already told it to Minwoo. *Wink* Well enjoy saranghae saeng. 

crazygirl147: Nae Minwoo and Shinyeong is such a cute couple ~ thanks saranghae ^^

Kpop_lovah: here's my update hope you like it ^^thanks ^^

XxKwangminxBiasedxX: omoo my tifanny is sooooo cute. You really love kwangmin dont you? *Winks*

jeong-lie07: Couz!!!! Sorry for late update teehee~ Uhmmm i'm fine and here's my update hope you like it ^^ Ayiehhh Donghyun oppa loves neslie~ aigo~ what a cute couple.

Hey JEONGMIN just be thankful that my peanut changed her mind because if not. I think you're not gonna be here anymore..know why?......because i will buried you alive. hmf. You made me tired you know that i have an asthma!

 

Donghyun: Hi guys~ we're finally here again. It's been a long tym ryt? so how are you? did you read this latest update? well hope so.

jeong-lie07: Hi neslie~ Me your lovely bias? ahaahh i'm so happy to hear that*blush* i'm fine an you how's my cutie neslie?

Chanminwoo_18: oh you missed us.. well we missed you too. thank yah for commenting and for the care with us *bows*

 

Youngmin: Annyeong haseyo my lovely readers!!!! So happy to be here  again we missed you guys so how's this update did you like it?

Annyeong kitty noona~ I miss chuuuuu too~ Are you okay? You have an what? asthma? Aigoo! That's too bad~

Chanminwoo_18: you're s sweet we miss yah too. ^^

 

Minwoo: Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I missssssssss you guys  T^T Did you missed me i'm so sad last time because i feel like no one wants to talk to me but noona told me something *blush blush* 

Chanminwoo_18: We understand yah I misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Soooooooooooo much!!!!! T^T how are you? it's okay we know that you are busy. Well noona told me that.....uh..*scratches head* uh.......*blush* D-do you really.......love me? *Blushed like mad*

Hi kitty noona thanks for telling it I'm so happy...*winks* and be careful okay because i dont want to lose my cute and lovely noona~

 

Kwangmin: Hi guys here i am again~ Missed me? well i misss you guys................. so here's noona's update please do support and read this. ?^^

XxKwangminxBiasedxX: Y-you do? >///< *Blush like a red apple*....can you quit doing that? ----->"biting your lips"

B-because it kind of seducing me......Aigoo just dont mind me aish! so babo! Well how are you? thanks for the care you're so caring and sweet! Neoman saranghaneunde noona~

Hi kitty noona we're glad taht nothing bad happened to you. Just relax and just dont mind this Jeongmin idiot~

 

Jeongmin: Yahhhhhhhhhh MEANIES!!!! well hi my precious mirrors.......... i mean my precious readers how are you? well i'm glad that i didn't get beaten up by Kitty.I'm so lucky thanks to my one and only savior my Mirror princess.------>kyugatsu03

kyugatsu03: Hi my mirror princess thank yah for saving me again. If you didn't maybe i'm dead right now. T^T so i'm sooooooooo thankful that I have you~ Saranghae *He threw his arm around you*

Well kitty it's not my fault you're the one who's chasing me here. So dont blame me~ *stuck out his tongue*

 

Kellen: J-Jeongmin: You're really are idiot! Aish! You will regret a this! got that? soon I'll buried you alive!

Jeongmin:*Whistles* WEll do as you wish! I'm not scared!

kellen: Marked my word you idiot~

Minwoo: there they are again~ tsk

Youngmin:Aish! jeongmin hyung is always pissing my kitty noona~ 

Kwangmin: *facepalmed* Why do he have to tease noona like that. Do he really wanna die early?

Donghyun: Who knows? maybe? Tsk. Poor kitty.

Jeongmin: I dont care~

Kellen: Hmf! sorry if it's boring~ T^T  Well guys hope you like it. please do support my stories and please dont be shy to leave a comment because that gaves me strength for continuing this fics. T^T I love you guys talk to all of yah soon! I will miss you saranghae!