Tell me who really you are to me?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

 

At the Woolim hospital, where you could see alot of patients, nurse and doctors around. This is where the ambulance brought our poor Youngmin or so-called 'Aaron'. You were waiting at the area where the patients guardian or relatives are.
 
*Oh god please. Take care of Youngmin please dont let him leave me again!* You silently prayed.
 
Two hours passed. And the doctor came out of the patient room where they put Youngmin. The doctor check his notes and look for the Guardian of Youngmin.
 
"Mr. Cho Aaron's relative please??" The doctor called out.
 
You mindlessly raised your hands up. The doctor shifted his gazed towards you. You stood up and went towards him. "I'm Kooreen Woo. I'm one of Cho Aaron's friend doctor. How is he?" You uttered.
 
The doctor nodded."Okay, I see. Mr. Cho is stable right now. Ms. Woo are you aware about his accident before?" The doctor asked.
 
You let out a sighed and nodded. "Yeah, why doctor is there something wrong?"
 
The doctor shook his head. "No, Ms. Woo there is nothing wrong. But there is a good news." He chuckled. 
 
You gasped. "Uh-uh really? What is it doctor?" You curiously asked. 
 
"You are aware that after the accident, he temporarily lost his memories. And because of some things that help him to remember his past. There is a possibility that he regain his lost memory back probably sooner or later." The docto happily explained Youngmin's situation.
 
A smile crept up on your lips as you heard the news. "Oh god?! Really?? Omooo!" You chirped. "C-can I see him now doctor?" You asked.
 
The doctor smiled. "Of course, Ms.Woo. Go on." He gestured you to go inside his room.
 
"Thanks Doctor. I'll go check him now." You said. Sighing, you slowly opened the door and went inside silently. You sat on a chair beside his bed.
 
The guy that your longing for is sleeping peacefully in front of you. You his cheek tracing it down to his jawline. You sighed and stared at him."Soon, you'll regain your memories back. And you'll remember who am I into your life Youngmin oppa!" You murmured.
 
Your POV
 
I was staring at his peaceful feature. I really miss this guy. 
 
I miss everything. The first time we met each other. The first time he argued with me. The first time he made me cry. The first time he apologized with me. The first time he got worried. The first time he teases me, , the first time he kissed me, the first time he confessed to me and the first time he became my boyfriend. 
 
His warmth body that used to hug me like his teddy bear. His melodic voice that making me shivered in a good way. He's kisses that tickles me. He's slender arms and hands that use to touch me. My mind misses it so much. 
 
Its been a long time. The long time that I thought that my first love really died on that tragic accident. Way back to that. We used to visit the place where he got accident. Bringing flowers, litting uo the candles and sharing my stories to him was just a waste but its okay knowing that he's really alive and breathing properly in the same air, place and country. I wont regret anything that happened as long as I have him. 
 
You see Youngmin. The things that you've done to me when we found out that you've got in a car accident and died there when its not even true.
 
I've been so sad that I can't even eat oppa. I've been so fragile and vulnerable. I've been so weak when I lost you oppa. I almost want to kill myself and be with you that time. They can't even talk to me nice. I was like a lifeless manequine. And ghost. Perhaps, I'm not blaming you for that.
 
Now that I've found you, its so hard to say who really I am to you.. Its not that easy even if I really want to tell it to you. But I really dont know how do I start. Should I? Or I'll let you remember me by yourself??? Seriously, I really dont know what to do Youngmin. 
 
A tears suddenly slipped down through my eyes. Its really hard for me think amd to do so, since nobody believes me. Whenever I tried to explain it they wouldn't believe. 
 
Youngmin tell me what to do??? I covered my face and cried silently. 
 
End of POV
 
 
You were crying silently when someone snapped you out of your trance. Someone held your hands. You gasped and slowly removed your hands to your face. 
 
Revealing a worried face of a person in front of you. "Y-Yo.... I mean Aaron. How do you feel right now??" You mindlessly asked.
 
Youngmin sighed and held your hand tightly. "Why are you crying Kooreen?" He asked ignoring your question. You shook your head and let out a small smile. "N-nothing Aaron. I'm just worried nothing at all." You lied and mentally wiped your tears.
 
Youngmin stared at you deeply. And you stared back at him. "Kooreen, who really are you in my life???" He asked out of the blue."In my dream, I saw you, we are happy..together hand in hand...And your smile, your voice and your touch it seems familliar to me.It feels like you have a big part here... In my heart?!" He added,
 
You're eyes widened in shock with your mouth agape. Stiffened, you can't even utter a single word. "Tell me who really you are....to me??" He pressed.
 
Again your tears flew down in your cheeks. You mentally cupped your mouth and look away. "I-I'm sorry... I-I can-" you got cut off by someone who just popped out.
 
"She's Kooreen Woo. You're real girlfriend Aaron.. I mean Youngmin." 
 
You and Youngmin shifted their gazed towards the owner of the voice. "T-taeyeon?!!" They both said in unison.
 
"Yeah, Kooreen its me. I am an impostor! I lied to you Youngmin! I lied to everybody because of my crazy feelings towards you. I've plan this all along...without thinking properly..." Taeyeon sobbed. "Please i'm sorry Youngmin....Kooreen... Hope you forgive me!" She added.
 
"I-i cant understand?! W-what do yo- Arghhh!" Youngmin shrugged and clutched onto his head.
 
While you, You gasped at her sudden confession. So this is it. This is Taeyeon's plan all along?...You shakily went in front of her. You stopped and gave her a hard slapped. "I dunno if I could forgive you. Thanks you've ruined my life. Are you happy now??" You muttered halfheartedly. Taeyeon didn't respond instead she burst into a tears again. 
 
Youngmin on the other hand were so shocked. Making his head to throb again in pain.
 
You can't stand to see them right now. Not now. You are mad, really really mad at Taeyeon but a small part of you felt bad for her. Its really confusing So decided to ran and fleed far away from them in able for you think properly.  
 
"K-kooreen! Ahhhhhrrrhghhhh!" Youngmin yelped in pain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's it my 2nd to the last update. By the way it will end up on the last chapter that I will update soon. So see you next time okay??
 
Anyway, How was it?? I know boring right?? Mian.. . The truth is.... I have no inspiration for this story anymore 'cries' so hope I didn't disappoint you guys... Please forgive me?? 'Kitty eyes...
 
 
Hope you understand... But please keep on looking forward to this until to the final chapter soon.. Hwaiting!!! Saranghae chingu...
 
 
Off to type my other stories...'sigh' i have to end the other old stories of mine.. Wew so it wouldn't be hard for me to update the new one.. I'm very sorry.. But I have to hope you understand me..T^T
 
 
 
 
LOVE: Kitty ~