KOYANGI!!

The more you hate the more you love.

That's my Alexander Oppa. He really loves to bake and he really has a special recipe in every food he cooked." You praised Xander to his cooking skills.

"Yah! I wanna live here forever." Minwoo blurted. "Yeah me too!" Kwangmin agreed. Youngmin disagreed. "What's the difference? It's the same like other house there." he said while you ignored.

"Really? Is that so~" you suddenly cut off by a playful cat and dog. "arfh" the dog barked. "Meow!" the cat response as if they understand each other.

Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo gasped in shock. 

"It seems they are having fun huh! Hello Minnie and Mickey." Xander said. And the dog and cat went to him.

"Minnie and Mickey come here babies.*You rubbed their heads* Good girls." you said.

"Wahh so cute a cat and dog playing and not fighting? Aigoo so cute." Minwoo blurted. 

"Yah! You're right Minwoo. Come here Minnie." Kwangmin said and called Minnie and start playing with him.

"Yah I want to play with her too." Minwoo added. 
"You like Minnie huh. Minnie is kevin Oppa's loving pet. While Mickey is mine." you said. 

"Really?" Minwoo asked. "Yes" you responsed while playing with your Mickey.

"Wow! KO-YANG-I!!!!. Come here Mickey* Mickey went to him*Good girl. Aigoo! so cute and fluffy." Youngmin said. Finally he smiled for the first time. *This is the first time I saw him smiled?* you dazzlingly thought. 

"Aigoo really cute." Youngmin said and hugged Mickey. "Yah! Get off your filthy hands off of her!" you pouted.

"I dont Want to. I cant resist her. She's so fluffy like my pillow. I can't stop hugging her." Youngmin insisted. 


You furrowed your brows "Why did you get her instead of Minnie.?" you asked. And Kwangmin answered it for Youngmin. "Because Youngmin really loves cat." he said. 

"Yeah. Isn't it obvious?" Youngmin smirked. "Yes whatever!" you said irritately. *I hate him so much! Hmp!* you thought.

"Alright kids! Stop it right now. I think you need to go home now because it's already 5:30pm." Xander broke the intensed happening.

"Oppa is right." you agreed. Minwoo cupped his cheeks "Yah I dont want to go home, I wanna stay here with you." he pouted. You tilt his head to face you. "Minwoo Oppa, your umma is worrying about you because its too late so you should go home now."

"Nah! I'm not living with my parents they are busy handling their business." Minwoo said sadly. You gasped."Mwo? Really so where are you staying right now?"you curiously asked. 

"I'm staying at their hause*He point his lips to the twins* as of now. My parents and their parents are closed to each other so that... That's it?" Minwoo continued. The twins nodded in agreement.

"Yah Minwoo, we have to go now. My nerves can't take this anymore it feels like I'm in hell." Youngmin muttered. 

"What did you say? You idiot!" you raised your voice.

"Youngmin hyung?! Sorry Kooreen, now let's go Minwoo-ah. Bye" Kwangmin stop his elder twin. And dragged Youngmin and Minwoo. 

"Kwangmin Oppa its alright. Bye take care .Minwoo Oppa dont be sad okay.*You winked at him that made him smile.* bye." you said. 


"Bye Kooreen thanks" Minwoo shouted and wave. Youngmin start the engine and drove so fast. You gasped. "Yah be careful! Aish this Moron! Tsk" you shouted to him as if he could hear it.

 

 

 

I put a cat in this story because I know Youngmin really loves cat. and Me too ehehe

 

PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE