at the Hospital part 1

The more you hate the more you love.
At the hospital after 1 hour. 

"Doctor?! What happened to her?" Minwoo asked immediately. "Well,she has a Near-syncope. Syncope is the medical term for fainting. This is a brief lapse in consciousness cause by transient cerebral hypoxia(Diminished Oxygen)" The doctor said 

"But why is her body is really pale and cold?!" Kwangmin added.

"All of that are some symptoms of the near-syncope, It may be caused different factors including emotional Stress,Vagal(Nerve) stimulation, pooling of blood in the legs, or sudden change in environmental temperature or body position." Doctor explained. 

"So how to prevent that near-syncope?" Youngmin asked. 

"This syncope usually is preceded by a sensation of light-headedness and may often be prevented by lying down or by sitting with the head between the knees. But still anyone who experience a fainting episode or 'Blackout' should see a doctor to determine the cause." the doctor added.

 




"Is she okay right now?" Kwangmin asked. "Is she gonna be okay?!" Minwoo worriedly added.

"Yeah dont worry. She will because she's already stable right now. She need some rest for a while to restore some energy." The doctor answered.

"Aigoo~ thank god!" Kwangmin and Minwoo hollered. While Youngmin just sighed in relief.

"Well,may I excuse myself now. If she already awake call me by pushing the green button there" The doctor said. 

"Okay. Doctor Cho!" They said. After the doctor leave the 3 worried men are sitting waiting for you to wake up.

"Aigoo~Kooreen. Please wake up now."Minwoo murmured. While holding your hands.

"I dont even know that she has an Illness like that." Kwangmin said. 

"I remember hyung, she mentioned a while ago about the sudden environmental temperature changes." Minwoo opened.

"Yeah I remember that." Kwangmin agreed. "So it really has something to do with her." Minwoo added.

"Yeah so that's why I feel so unease for her. Aish why I didn't think about it.How rude of me." Kwangmin mindlessly said.

"Me too.".Minwoo said and puffed his cheek out while thinking of something.

"Aish stop it right. It couldn't help her. Just please shut up and relax." Youngmin complained.

Xander came up. "What.happen did her near-syncope attacked her again?" Xander said while breathing so heavy because of panic.

"Xander Hyung!" Minwoo blurted. 

"Yeah you're right." Kwangmin answered him. While Minwoo just nodded.

"How did you know that hyung?!" Youngmin suddenly asked. 

"I'ts because she has that when she was 3 years old. And did you saw Dr.Cho? He's the personal doctor of Kooreen. And I called him immediately to examine her."Xander explained.

"Ow really?!" Minwoo and Kwangmin said in unison.

"I see." Youngmin smirked. *So that's why we already saw him when we arrived here.* he thought.

You suddenly woke up. "Xander Oppa!" you blurted but in a weak voice.

"Kooreen thank god." Xander said ."Kooreen are you feeling well right now?!" Minwoo mumbled and hold your hands.

"Aigoo kooreen you make us scared!"Kwangmin pouted. While Youngmin just sighed in relief.

You gasped."Why are you guys here?!"

"We saw you lying on the bench." Youngmin smirked.

"Kooreen why didn't you tell us about this earlier?" Minwoo worriedly asked.

"Yeah why? You know it would happen in the first place am I right?" Kwangmin added.

You look away to avoid their gaze. "I'ts because.I dont want you guys to worry about me." you mumbled. 

"Tsss you dont want us to worry? But look what you've done!" Youngmin exclaimed.

You pouted "S-sorry!" you just said. Minwoo rubbed your head.


"It's okay.Good thing is you're already fine now."he said. 

"Yeah dont do it again okay?! If you're not feeling well just dont be shy to approach us."Kwangmin reassured.

"Yes. Minwoo oppa and Kwangmin Oppa." you said and gave them a small smile. Youngmin just smirked.

"Sorry sweety if I'm late." Xander feel sorry and do an aegyo. 


"Oppa it's okay.Anyway did Hyeon jae.Oppa checked me?!" you You brightly said. 

"Yeah he is."Xander said. "Kooreen why are you so excited?!" Minwoo curiously asked.

"I forgot to tell you that Dr.Cho Hyeon Jae is her crush since she was young." Xander added.

"Mwo?!" Minwoo and Kwangmin blurted. "Her Crush?" Youngmin said in sarcastic way.

"Yeah do you have a problem with that?!" you said while gaping at playful Youngmin.

"I dont know that kind of man is your type. Too old. You're really addicted to AHJUSSHI!"Youngmin teased. You gave him a death glared "Dont called him ahjusshi. You idiot!" you blurted. 

"It's true am I right?! His too old for you." Youngmin added.


 "Age doesn't matter?! You babo! I dont care if his too old for me. Still his my insperation!" You grinned.

"There they are again" Kwangmin said while Minwoo facepalming himself in disbelief.

"Yah! Youngmin hyung stop it right now." Minwoo stopped him. 

"Yeah hyung, Kooreen is still not okay. Stop making her pissed of." Kwangmin added.

"Who cares. Anyway." Youngmin pouted.

"Yah Xander Oppa. I want to see Hyeon jae Oppa!!" you mumbled. 

"Okay okay!" Xander said and pushed the green button. After 1 minute Dr. Cho came in.

"Yah! Hyeon Jae oppa!" you brightly said. "Ow! Kooreen. Are you feeling okay right now? Long time no see my dear Kooreen." Dr.Cho said.

"Yeah I'm fine now. Nae, Oppa I really miss you!" you said cheerfully.

"You really haven't changes. You're Hyeon jae Oppa Miss you too." Dr.Cho said and pinched your cheeks.

You blushed."Aigoo~ I'm so happy!" you cheerfully. He then rubbed your head gently.




"Tsss" Youngmin hissed.

"Kooreen is he really your crush?!" Minwoo sobbed with teary eyes.

"Yah Minwoo calm down." Kwangmin confront him 

"Yes, Minwoo.Oppa."You answered. 

"Aigoo~" Minwoo mumbled.

Someone interrupted. When someone knocking in the door.

"Come in!" Dr.Cho said.

"Goodafternoon! Dr. Cho the head doctor needs to talk to you." 

"Oh. Dr.Lee. Thank you. Anyways Kooreen. Meet Lee Yo won, my fiance." Dr.Cho informed.

"Mwo?!" they said in unison.

"W-wae?!" Dr. Cho stuttered said. 
"Ow! so its true that you're going to be married soon"Xander said.

"Yeah. Its true." Dr.Cho cheerfully said. 

"Nice to meet you Kooreen. So you are the lovely and pretty patient of Hyeon jae." Dr.Lee said.

"Ah.N-nice to...meet you too unnie" You stuttered.

"You're really are pretty Kooreen.And get well soon my dear." Dr.Lee added.

"Anyway may.I excuse ourselves now. Get well.soon Kooreen."Dr.Cho said.

"O-okay. Thank you." You said without looking at them.

"Ok then thanks bye." Dr.Cho added. Then they leaved.

"Ha Ha Ha!" Youngmin laughed hard. You and the others gasped in shocked.

"Yah! why are you laughing!" You said irritately. 

"Its just....its....funny! Ha Ha Ha Ha!" Youngmin said stuttered while laughing really hard.

"What's the funny?!!!" You irritately said.

"Uhmm....n-nothing AHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha." Youngmin added.

"Hyung are you Okay?!" Kwangmin asked cluelessly.

"Yeah why are you laughing!! You made my Kooreen pisSed off again"Minwoo mumbled.

"Tsss. You're laughing because of what you heard?! I dont care he's just my insperation. DUH" You said while looking at him with a Do-you-think-I-care look.

"How was it?!" Youngmin playfully said. 

You raised your brow "How was what?!!"You said.

"Being rejected?" Youngmin added. 

"He didn't reject me Babo!" You grinned.

"Yes he d~ you cut him off by throwing pillow on his face.

"Whatever!" You said and look away.

"Aish your just..... uh... whatever." Youngmin smirked.

"Aish. Kooreen dont mind him." Minwoo said.

"Yeah. Sorry for my elder twin. He's just like...uh..." Kwangmin stuttered.

"Like what?!!" Youngmin grinned. "Like a totally IDIOT" You answered for Kwangmin.

"Tsssss.*Aish this girl is really pissing me off.*" Youngmin smirked.

 

 
How was it? lame? am i right huhuhu sorry!
SO PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE.

                  

SPECIAL THANKS TO @MISAHIME1234 and @BEVERLY_YM FOR READING THIS FIC