I'm glad to be your student.

The more you hate the more you love.

"Ow" someone smirked.

"Omoo! Songsaengnim-i? I'm so sorry." you said and help her to get some of the textbook she had.

"Ow its okay maybe you're the new student am I right?" the teacher said.

"Yes ma'am." you said. "Oh that's good did you're brother inform you that you are no longer in the 8th grade?" the teacher asked.

You surprised "Uhm what do you mean songsaengnim?" you promptly asked.

"Ow I see, he didn't tell you yet. Well because of your high grades and you are the Summa laude at harvard university we decided to transfer you to 9th grade." the teacher explained.

"Mwo? Really? I cant believe it.o_O" you said in disbelief.

"So it means starting from now, I am your teacher on your first subject." the teacher added.

"Ow I'm Glad to be you're student"You cheetfully said.


"My pleasure! Uhm let's go to your classroom. I know you're still not familliar in here." the teacher said and give a small laugh. While you're two strolling to the corridor to reach you're classroom.

You laughed too and said "Yeah you're right ma'am."

"We're finally here. Well before I forgot to tell it. In my class theres only a two female student one of it is you and the other one is ms. Jjang." the teacher added before they go inside.

"Mwo? We're only two female student here and the rest are all boys?" you said in shocked.

"You're definitely right. But ms. Jjang is older than you guys. She's 19 year old right now, so I've chosen her to be the class president." the teacher said.

"Ow I see. That's good." you only said.

"So come on and get inside?" the teacher asked.

"Ookay thanks for informing me ma'am" you said slightly stuttered.

"You're welcome. Dont be nervous okay just relax." the teacher confront you. You give her a sweet smile for response.

Inside the classroom

"Good morning songsaengnim-i" The students greeted.

"Good morning my students. But before we start. I would like to introduce you the new student" the teacher said.

When you went inside.

"Woah." the student said in unison

"Ow she's really pretty finally I'm not the only girl here." the female student said cheerfully.

"yeah she's really pretty!"

"What a cute girl." the other male student added.

But the twins just staring at you. You kinda feel .Embarrass but you keep it and still boost you're cheerfully side.


"Alright student let me introduce her to you. She graduated her first 6th grade in Harvard University in united stated as a Summa laude." the teacher cheerfully explained

WOW!

"She's really that smart and a talented student because of her high grades so instead of attending in 8th grade we transfer her as 9th grade."Teacher added.

"Wow really cool" they're really amazed.

"Yeah she is.And before I forgot she's the younger sister of the student council president in our school." the teacher said proudly.

"The student council president sister?!!" the students said in unison.

"Yeah she is so let's hear from her." the teacher said.

"Annyeong! Chonun Kooreen Woo imnida. Nice meeting you. Hope we could get closer." you said cheerfully.

"Tsk so annoying!" the blonde hair said.

You furrowed you're eyebrows. "I heard that!"

"Its just I really dont understand girls." he continued.

"Hyung its because girls is girls!" his twins said.

"Yes! Whatever!."The blonde one said irritately. And his twin just pouted his lips.

When you heard the other twins soothing word, you kinda feel better then smiled.

"Alright thanks ms. Woo Er, where to put you. Ahm I know. You can sit between the Jo twins."

"Mwo!" you and the blonde one said unison in shock.

"Well I love this kind of happenings it will be the challenge in you're life. So mr. Jo Kwangmin will you please move and sit to the next chair right next to you.

 

End of Chapter 2

hope you enjoy it have fun!

 

SO PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE.