First day at Coffee shop

The more you hate the more you love.

 

(Why not take a look at the logos and the Façade of their coffee shop!)

 

(The Menu!)

(The bulletin and the indoor of the coffee shop and a pictures of the owners)

 

 

When your cousin reported you for work the following day. Now Donghyun the Boss left you in Hyunseong’s hands. Hyunseong was there number one clerk for a long time.

 

“Hyunseong, teach her all you can,” Donghyun said, “Kooreen‘s going to be with us from now on” he added.

 

“Sure!” Hyunseong said firmly.

 

“Why him? Why not me?” Minwoo pouted.

 

“Woo~ woo~ Maiyoo~ drinks lots and grow taller Minwoo-ah, you have to grow taller so that you can teach her and meet girls with me. ” Jeongmin butts in.

 

“Hyung Minwoo can‘t! He‘s too pretty so we can‘t tell him to do stuff.” Hyunseong added.

 

“Exactly, The Prince in coffee Prince is our Hyunseong…He‘s strong, loyal, manly, good at working…well, what are you bad at?” Jeongmin praised Hyunseong so much.

 

“Hey! I‘m not pretty! And why I need to grow taller if I‘m taller than you?! And I don’t need any girls there cause I already have my one and only Kooreen” Minwoo exclaimed. You’re just laughing at their foolishness.

 

“Hyunseong can you clean this too later.” Jeongmin changed the topic. “Yes, hyung!” Hyunseong agreed.

 

“Well Jeongmin is right! So that’s why I chose Hyunseong to teach Kooreen. Okay Sorry. Just follow my lead. So Kooreen, Hyunseong’s good at everything. You watch and listen to him.” the Boss which is Donghyun told you.

 

“All right boss?” you sarcastically said.

 

“You *Pointed at hyunseong*Oppa teach me something about this business, and I‘ll be grateful. I want to start from the bottom,” you said. He just give you a shy smile.

 

“But before that. Let me show you your uniform that you are going to wear from now on. Follow me.” Donghyun said. You followed him at the dressing room. And held out a uniform.

 

(Your uniform attire is like this.)

 

(Your hair would be like this.)

 

 

You gasped. “Am I really going to wear it everyday?”

 

“Yes! No more resisting. Just wear it right now.” Donghyun said,

 

“Fine. Ow are you going to stay there while I‘m changing?” you said in disbelief.

 

“Oops!! Sorry. I‘ll leave right now! ” Donghyun said and run.

 

You face palmed in disbelief. “Aish! That guy why did he gave this kind of uniform to me, is it really a uniform for a waitress…..?” you mumbled and wore it. After 10 minutes you come out. And they gasped and stared at you!

 

“You looks so beautiful though you‘re wearing that. Still you‘re gorgeous!” Jeongmin amazedly said. Hyunseong just nodded.

 

“Do I really look like good in this?. I think I‘m not. It‘s to y aigoo!” you sobbed.

 

“Don’t worry Kooreen. You look good at it.” Kwangmin said.

 

“Nae! You‘re so pretty Kooreen!” Minwoo chirped

 

“She really suited that  and she really looks like a waitress!” Youngmin teased.

 

“You! Aish!” you blurted. Donghyun put his arms around your shoulder. “Kooreen is really beautiful in this suit I love it.” he said.

 

“Yah! Donghyun you‘re too close to her!” Kwangmin complained.

 

Youngmin glared at Donghyun “Donghyun you looks like a monkey there.” he teased.

 

“You‘re just jealous! You cranky Blondie!! I know You likes Kooreen am I right?! Don’t deny it!” Donghyun sarcastically said.

 

“And if I say yes?” Youngmin playfully said.*But it's rewally true. i just can't admit it! T^T* he thought.

 

Donghyun raised a brow. “Well, if it’s true. I‘ll find a way to get rid of her to you.” he said with crossed armed.

 

“Good luck to you. Hope you find a way!” Youngmin teased.

 

“Of course I will.” Donghyun said firmly.

 

“Guys, let‘s start to work now.” Kwangmin offered.

 

“The customers are there now.” Hyunseong added.

 

“Okay!’” they hollered.

 

“Yeah! Kwangmin is right. Now Hyunseong oppa. Let’s start now.” you said and went to him Hyunseong just nodded.

 

 

You got to know one another pretty well after that. Hyunseong was quiet fellow with very little words for anybody, but his smile disarmed a person. He taught you everything you needed to know. Hyunseong eagerly went about showing everything and he could identify the taste of coffee in just a look. He’s been good to you.

 

“You need a little more time to make a coffee.” Hyunseong said. “That‘ll come later.”

 

Many customers came in and came out of the shop. You and the other’s are busy catering all the customers. All are some of their fan girls. When they saw you. They keep on asking you.

 

“Hey! You‘re new here right?”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Are you  their……. you cut them off.

 

“Ani ani!….… I‘m just their….close relatives, who volunteered to help them. That‘s all.” you explained.

 

“Jinja?”

 

“Deh! So may I have your order please?” you said.

 

“Well, is that so. I want French Vanilla.”

 

“I like Mocha latte!”

 

“Me, I‘ll have this Caramel Kiss Island coffee.”

 

“I think….I‘ll have….Strawberry Frappuccino..”

 

“And I like this Special coffee here.”

 

You wrote down all their orders. “Okay, is that all Ma‘am? Anything sweets?” you offered

 

“We‘ll have Turkish delight and waffle ice cream then.”

 

“Okay please wait for a while!.” you said and head to the counter.

 

“Hey! Miss beautiful and y waitress.!” the other boy customer called you but you didn’t heard him.

 

Minwoo butts in. “ Hey, sir. May I have your order?” he said and gave him a death glared.

 

“U-uh O-one glass of milk please.” The man stuttered.

 

“Is that all?” Minwoo grinned. “Y-Yes.” the man stuttered seems his he’s really scared.

 

“Well, thank you. And wait sir!” Minwoo scorned. And head to the counter.

 

 

“Hyunseong hyung?” Jeongmin called Hyunseong while wiping the table near at Hyunseong..

 

“Wae?” Hyunseong answered. While mopping the floor.

 

“You like Kooreen, don’t you?” Jeongmin said.

 

“No, I don‘t.” Hyunseong denied.

 

“Oh, come on! I saw how you look at her. Spill it out dude!” Jeongmin exclaimed.

 

“Fine, I admit. I was staring at her cause…I find her kinda cute…I mean she‘s cute that‘s all.” Hyunseong spilled out.

 

“See, I told you! But look hyung….your age is the same as Kevin‘s age so it means…Kooreen seen you only as her older brother too. Well, lucky me! I‘m still teen!” Jeongmin chirped.

 

“I know but soon. You‘re going to turned 20 also. So were kinda THE SAME!” Hyunseong emphasized the last words in his sentence.

 

Jeongmin face palming himself. “Aish! You‘re right.” he muttered.

 

After 10 minutes. You made your way back to the table with five cups of their coffee’s with their sweets and extra glasses of  water.

 

“Enjoy your meal Ma‘am.” you said politely.

 

“Thank you.”

 

After an hour or rather I say closing time.

 

“Woo~ Woo` Maiyoo~ so happy this day! So many customer came and out!” Jeongmin hollered.

 

“You‘re always like that.” Youngmin scorned

 

“That was you always say Jeongmin hyung.” Kwangmin said.

 

“Are you an alien or what?” Minwoo added.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong? You should be happy because they’re always here to lightened up our shop.” Jeongmin said

 

“Yes. He‘s right! We should be happy.” Donghyun agreed.

 

“I kinda enjoyed it too.” you added.

 

“That‘s good to hear” Minwoo chuckled.

 

“Well, lets start to clean now.” Hyunseong butts in.

 

“That‘s right. Now Jeongmin make some coffees and give it to Kooreen” Donghyun said.

 

“Yes Boss!” Jeongmin response

 

“Waeyo?” You curiously asked.

 

“Well, you should learn how to distinguish the difference of their taste or else…….I‘ll give you a punishment.” Donghyun answered.

 

Your jaw dropped as you heard him “Geez! Punishment? What the…..I just volunteered to help here. Now your giving me a punishment if I didn‘t learned it?” you exclaimed.

 

“Nah. Just have it. I know you love coffee‘s right.? Now it‘s your chance to taste all of it. And it‘s free.” Donghyun added.

 

“Fine. Boss!” you coldly said.

 

“Now, the rest let‘s clean up all this mess here.” Donghyun clapped his hands and lead the way.

 

Jeongmin do as Donghyun said. “This is the coffee‘s enjoy tasting it. And here‘s your favorite waffle ice cream and Frappuccino.” he whispered and gave it you.

 

(These are the coffee‘s that you need to taste.)

 

 

(Your Favorite Frappuccino)

 

 

(That is your Favorite waffle ice cream.)

 

 

“Wow. Thank you Jeongmin oppa!” you giggled.

 

You started tasting all of it. You sipped your Frappuccino weirdly. Youngmin noticed it and mindlessly sat beside next to you.

 

“What are you doing?” Youngmin asked curiously.

 

“I am tasting coffee. Since I don’t know about it. Our so called BOSS keeps punishing me. But then, thanks to Hyunseong oppa, he helped me to distinguish the difference between them” you chirped. While you took a sipped again.

 

“Look at this.” Youngmin get your attention. “Why are people these days like this? You are not like this when you are in front of someone. You pretend that nothing happened and put a cream on your lips.” he added. With a playful smirked.

 

You put down the coffee and try to remove the cream in your lips. But Youngmin grabbed your hand. “That was dirty.” He said and pulled you close to him. And removed the cream by himself.

 

Kwangmin accidentally saw it. He looks at them mindlessly and touch his heart. *My heart shattered into pieces. When I saw hyung kissed her again!*he thought broken heartedly.

 

Donghyun noticed it so he covered Kwangmin’s face with a towel. “Don’t look at it saeng. If you stay in this expression. I can‘t just pass by like this.” he butts in.

 

You pushed Youngmin. “Why did you do that! I can remove it by myself! Yah! first you stole my first kiss! Now my second kiss! Aish! How could you do this to me! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” you keeps on punching him.

 

“Ouch! stop it! or I‘ll kiss you again!” Youngmin warned.

 

“I told you before that don’t you ever come near at me! Wae! Wae! Wae! You ert!” you yelled.

 

“What‘s happening here?” Donghyun butts in. You ran into him like a totally poor child.

 

“Donghyun oppa! Y-youngmin…d-did it again!” you mumbled.

 

“Yah! Why did you do that again!” Donghyun muttered.

 

“Why? Are jealous? Because you can‘t do whatever you want to her?” Youngmin said playfully.

 

“Ahhjhjhjjkk. You ert! I must be careful when you‘re around! Hmp!” you grinned and you punched himagain but now you hit him hard on his face and leaved.

 

Donghyun laughed. “That serves your right.” He smirked and patted his shoulder playfully.

 

“You deserved it hyung! Stealing her First and second kiss. Which is supposed to be mine?! Aish! What a great karma you got!.” Minwoo added while shooking his head.

 

Youngmin the blood in his lips. “Geez. That girl!” he smirked.

 

“Bravo! What a nice and funny scene!” Jeongmin purposely said to piss Youngmin.

 

“Shut up! or I‘ll smashed you to bits!” Youngmin irritately said

 

“Well stop now Jeongmin hyung! Before he smashed you!” Hyunseong stopped Jeongmin.

 

“Easy men! *He laughed evilly* Fine. I‘ll stop now. He looks really pissed right now.” Jeongmin chuckled 

 

“In your dreams! Babo!” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Whatever!” Jeongmin said and checked himself in his pocket mirror.. “Aigoo! I‘m still handsome though I look so exhausted.” he chirped.

 

“Geez, So lunatic.” Youngmin murmured. Jeongmin just ignored him.

 

It’s already 9:30pm. And you’re just waiting for your brother. With a pouts to your face. When Kevin suddenly arrived.

 

“Kevin oppa.” you giggled.

 

“Annyeong haseyo!” the greeted.

 

“Annyeong! Well, Kooreen how‘s your first day here?” Kevin asked.

 

“Uhmn…well it‘s fine…..kinda tired but I enjoyed it.” you answered.

 

Kevin almost faint when he mindlessly saw your uniform. “Yah! Why is it your uniform is like that?! Donghyun hyung?” Kevin gasped.

 

(Well maybe you‘re confused why Kevin called Donghyun “hyung?” it’s because he’s older than Kevin. That’s all ^^ )

 

Donghyun patted Kevin‘s shoulder. “Well, I know. It will help it to have more customers so that I chose that outfit for her.” he explained.

 

“Aish! Whatever. Kooreen change now so we can go home already. Hmp!. ” Kevin sheepishly grinned. And you nodded and do as he said.

 

“Well, Kevin, let me treat you. While your waiting for your little sister. Have this special coffee of our shop” Donghyun offered and handed their special coffee to Kevin to lessen up the irritateness of Kevin.

 

Kevin let out a big sighed. “Thanks! Well Youngmin? What happened to you? To your lips?” he asked curiously.

 

“Because Youngmin K------------Youngmin cut Minwoo off and covered his mouth .

 

“Well, It‘s because I accidentally tripped on someone‘s foot. So I hit my face on the floor then……I had this bruise. Heehehehe~” Youngmin lied. *Aish! what a lame excuse.* he thought mindlessly.

 

“Jinja? ” Kevin said and took a sip on his coffee.

 

“I‘m done! Shall we go?” You said and Kevin nodded. Before you leave you gave Youngmin a death glared. He just smirked.

 

“Bye! Kooreen and Kevin!” they hollered and waved.

 

“Bye!” you said as you hop on in your brother’s car.

 

“That was a LAME! Excuse Blondie!” Donghyun teased. The others laughed in agreement except for brokenhearted Kwangmin. While Youngmin just ignored them.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The end of this chappie! Ehehehehe. I don’t know what to say but I want to hear your feelings about this chappie. So I’ll wait for your lovely comments! To  my new readers please don’t be shy to comment and thank you for subscribing my story! I’m so happy! So here’s my trailer for the next chappie.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah! why did you do that!” Youngmin complained while rubbing his in pain.

 

“Oops! sorry. I accidentally threw it. I don’t know that there‘s a people there. Well, is it really a human or……-------

 

Youngmin cut you off.  “You‘re really are making me angry don’t you?” he grinned.

 

“Yes you‘re definitely right!” you playfully said.

 

Youngmin grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him. “Well, is that so. I’ll make you more angry with me. So you will eagerly make me angry.” he smirked and when he start pulling you close again .

 

You smiled evilly at him and you gave him a surprised kick! “You deserve that you ert!” you grinned. And you left him in pain. Well, You directly hit him on his……you know…..? Eheheh.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha that’s my trailer stay cute my lovely readers!!! Enjoy reading it! I love you guys.