The bulletin

The more you hate the more you love.

Minwoo's POV

*Kooreen and I had a secret!Aigoo Kooreen and I had a secret. Kooreen and I had a secret* This sentence keeps on bugging in my mind. 

Aigoo so happy I giggled. This time my chance is getting bigger. Woah.I heard Youngmin said something but I didn't heard it clearly and I just ignored him.Who cares anyway. I keep on walking while giggling when a bulletin caught my attention.There is so many people infront of it.So in my curiousity I went infront of it. I saw Kwangmin is beside me. People give way so we could see what's on the bulletin. I look closer. I dunno know my eyes widened by itself when I saw it. I almost faint. And I keep on asking myself. If its true. But there is a proof saying that is true. Though my eyes turned blurr I can see Kwangmin's undefine reaction. I dunno know what to do. I just felt Kwangmin's hand in my shirt dragging me like a suitcase there with my blank face. When we are inside our room I lazily sat at my desk and ask Kwangmin hyung if where is Youngmin hyung right now. I seriously want to beat him right now.

End of POV


"Hyung where's Youngmin!!".Minwoo asked with his teary eyes.

"Well,I remember that...." Kwangmin tried to remember it.

-Flashback-

Minwoo and the twins came early in the school.While the three of them are walking. Youngmin stop and decide to go somewhere else. 

"Hey I need to go somewhere see yah later." Youngmin said and leave without waiting for their response. So after hearing that. Minwoo and Kwangmin continue  walking.

End of flashback.



"That's it. he wants to go somewhere." Kwangmin blurted.

"Aish. Where did he go?!" Minwoo pouted.

"I dont know I just told you what he said a while ago. Aish" Kwangmin irritately but trying to be calm. They gasped when they saw you arrived. As you enter at the room they run to you.

"Kooreen?!!" They Hollered.

"Eh? Waeyo?!." You gasped.

"Yah! Kooreen have you seen the bulletin?!?" Kwangmin said .

"Kyahhhhh Kooreen is it true??!That Youngmin did tha to you?!"Minwoo sobbed like a crying baby.

"Mwo?! what are you talking about??! I haven't seen it yet." You blurted.

"Yah lets take a look at it." Kwangmin get your wrist and brought you infront of the bulletin board. "Look" Minwoo point it.Your jaw dropped as you see what's on the bulletin board. You look like you are going to faint. 

You know what they saw. A picture of you and Youngmin kissed you?!!! What the...who put that picture.

"Kooreen is it true T^T?!" Minwoo sobbed. As he saw you fleed away. Kwangmin calm him down and bring him to the classroom again. 
 
 
Your POV


Waeyo??! Why is it happening to me?! Aish that Moron?! What should I'm going to do. If Oppa find it out. I'm so dead. It's getting worser. I sobbed. Yah! Where's Donghyun oppa I need him right now! Donghyun Oppa help me. I want to get rid of this. Aish!!! God can you remove the no.6 in your 10 commandments which is 'Thou shalt not kill' So I could KILL that MORON ERT prince that you created.I said to myself while walking mindlessly. When you bumped into someones chest.

End of your POV.

Youngmin's POV

I was looking at this unique sweets. I was thinking why I bought this. Though I'm not fond of eating sweets like her. When I was walking with my hands in my pocket. I saw a mini sweets store with full of very unique sweets. It looks so cute. Maybe she will like it. So I bought it. I know eating sweets can make her forget anything. Where did I bought this? well,I bought this  When I already bought it I decided to go back to school. I saw many people  infront of the bulletin. When the people saw me coming they avoid me and run. As I take a look at it. My eyes widened. Crap??!!!What the heck is going on. Who put this?!!! Aish! I clenched my fist. If I know who the hell who put this I'll surely kill that Idiot. I run and look for her. I dashed like crazy. I look at our room but she's not there. I just saw Minwoo crying while Kwangmin was trying to cheer him up. After that I look at the place where she could be. I continue walking while looking at the sweets that I will give to her. Maybe crying she's again because of that. Aish! Damn you Youngmin. I blamed myself. When I accidentally bumped someone.I pulled her away of my chest. I was surprised it's Kooreen with her blank expression. "Kooreen?!" I blurted and hugged her. But she pushed me with all her strength.

 
End of Youngmin's POV

"Kooreen?!" Youngmin blurted and hugged you.

When you realize that Youngmin was hugging you. You pulled yourself away from him with all your strength. You glared at him. "Are you happy now?!" You grinned

"What are you talking about??!"Youngmin asked.

"What am I talking about?! Well you said that you want to make my life miserable. So now you won! Are you happy now??!And thanks for ruining my life Youngmin. I dont know what's on your mind-----he cut you off. 

"I'M SORRY!!!" Youngmin blurted. 

You raised your brow "Hah! Is that only what you want to say?! I'm sorry. It's so easy to say but hard to express to a person like you?!!!" You fiercefully said.

Youngmin look down. Hiding his tears.This is the first time that he cried infront of people."I-i didn't....mean to do that.....to you."He said stutteredly. You gasped your fiercing eyes gone as you saw his crying. You are a softhearted person. Though you hate that person still your worrying for him. 

 
"E-eh?Y-youngmin??".You blurted. When your going to touch his face. He avoid you and run. He dont want you to see him like that.

"Yah! Waeyo?? He cried this is the first time I think?! I feel pity for him. I'm so bad. I must've not think for myself only. Stupid Kooreen.Aish!" I said to myself.

"Kooreen??" Donghyun hollered. "Donghyun oppa?!" you said.

"Are you alright?! I saw the bulletin. Is that true?! That he kissed you??!" he curiously asked.

"Nae,oppa! Help me. Kevin oppa will get angry with me!T^T" You sobbed.

"Aish that Youngmin. He really dont think. Okay. Dont worry I'll talk to Kevin later. Okay just relax. Stop crying right now. Donghyun is here now. Okay. I'll help you." He said and calm you down.

You hugged him."T-thanks Donghyun oppa." you said while crying.

He rubbed your hair."It's okay. Just cry it out loud!" he said.
 
"I feel better now.I need to go to my classroom now." you said while wiping your tears.

"Nae, I'll walk with you." Donghyun offered and you just nodded and started to walk.

After a few step.They are now here infront of my room."Well, I gotta go right now." Donghyun said and kissed your forehead. Youngmin who's walking near at your room saw it. *H-he kissed her??!Waeyo??!!!*Youngmin thought and held his chest mindlessly. He look away when he saw you glance at him. He just go inside the classroom ignoring you.


"Bye oppa" You said after you saw Youngmin went inside the room.

"Okay bye.See yah around.I'll promised I'll help you." Donghyun said. Why he kissed you in your forehead. He purposely do that to piss Youngmin. Who,he already saw that time. 

You went inside and took a glance at Youngmin and sit. You saw Minwoo with his swollen eyes while Kwangmin with his pouted face. It seems they're ignoring each other.

You just let out a big sighed. And wait for your Teacher. An akward silence filled your room. The president stood up as she receive a text message . 

"Okay class. Ms.Kim said that. All o teacher are on their meeting for the welcome party that we will present to the school owner. So she said that keep the silence and just talked about your plans.Got that?!" The class president announced.

"Nae,"They hollered.

You sighed "Aish....so boring?!I dunno know what to do."You said weakly. As you leaned your face in your desk 

"Kooreen. Is there something wrong?!Are you hurt??!"Kwangmin worriedly asked. That made Minwoo and Youngmin face at you.

"A...ni...yo...I'm just tired." You lazily said. Without looking at them.

"Are you sure.?" Kwangmin assured and patted your back. Minwoo stood up and went close to Youngmin. 

"Minwoo-ah what are you going to do him?" Kwangmin blurted that ma de you look at Minwoo.

Minwoo glared at Youngmin and He just glared back. 

Minwoo frowned his brow."Youngmin if there's a first. There is also a second." he smirked and planted a kiss on Youngmin's lip before he could say anything.

Your eyes widened. Kwangmin's jaw dropped.And the others are just staring with their blank face.

Youngmin pushed Minwoo that made him fall to the floor."Yah!What's wrong with you?!" Youngmin grinned.

Minwoo wipe his lips and stood up."That was for stealing Kooreen's first kiss!!!"Minwoo blurted. And sat in his chair. 

You facepalming yourself in disbelief. "This kids?!Aish!"You hissed.

"Minwoo I thought you will pick a fight to hyung.You scared us."Kwangmin mumbled.

"Why should I waste my handsome face for that."Minwoo whined.

"Aish!Whatever" Kwangmin pouted.

"Guys. Sorry for leaving you a while ago." You feel sorry and looks down. 

Minwoo lift up your face."Kooreen. No need. It's alright." He said.

"Nae,we understand you.We feel sorry for that."Kwangmin said.

You shook your head."It's alright." You smiled.

"Kooreen.You cried am I right?!" Minwoo curiously asked.

"A...ni...y-yes. Uhm anyway. When I drowned yesterday,Who saved me?I didn't who save me yet.?"You change the topic.

"Your eyes is kinda swollen.Uhh about that..." Kwangmin muttered. You wait for him to answer. 

"Kwangmin hyung saved you." Minwoo said in a weak tone.

"Jinja??!.Well Thank you so much."You chirped.

"And he do CPR to you."Minwoo added with a pout face. You gasped your smiled faded.Your face turned really red "C-c....P....R?!!!"You stuttered. *Oh no so it means?!!!*You thought while you mindlessly touch you lips.

Kwangmin blushed."S-sorry Kooreen.".he stuttered too.

"Yah! Why this twins are so lucky!!!"Minwoo pouted.*I hope,I have a chance to kiss her too!T-T*He thought hopelessly.

"I think I'm gonna faint right now.I dunno what to say but....Aish. Still I want to thank you for saving me."You said and bowed.*Its okay, its just a CPR not a kiss.Duh and I'm so happy that Kwangmin did it and not this Moron Youngmin.*You muttered in your mind.

Ring Rang Ring your phone rang. And you took it. "Yoboseyo?!" you said.

"Hello!Couz,Let's have our lunch together okay See you later.Kevin is busy today so he couldn't make it."Donghyun response on the other line.

"Ow Donghyun oppa??!Aw really?!.Uh O-okay see you later.Bye!"You said and hung up the phone.You shook your head.*Aish! oppa couldn't make it today!*You pouted to your mind.

"Kooreen is that Donghyun hyung?!Who called you?!"Minwoo curiosly asked.

"See you around?!What's with that?!"Kwangmin added.Youngmin was secretly listening to the three of you.

"Nae,It's Donghyun oppa.He invited me to eat lunch together.Because Kevin oppa couldn't make it.Aish!"You said and let out a big sighed.

"But wae,Donghyun hyun?!Is he already courting you right now?"Kwangmin said mindlessly as he realize what he said he covered his mouth.

"Maybe,Kooreen is not that hard to be love."Minwoo  act like he didn't know the truth.*Teehee,I'm a good actor today?!*Minwoo thought playfully.

"Aniyo.Is that....I just felt like his my Kevin oppa."You said.

"Ow!I thought he's courting you.Good thing it's not."Kwangmin said in relief.

"Waeyo??!"You curiously asked.

Kwangmin gasped."A...ni.yo."

"Woo he's just jelly Kooreen."Minwoo butts in. "Kyahhh.It's not true! Dont mind him."Kwangmin defend himself.

"O-okay."You plainly said. You suddenly look at Youngmin but he look away to avoid you. *Hmp what's wrong with this Moron??!*You Thought.

*Aish!What the....I'll just take a nap before I lose my temper.Grrr that Minwoo wait for your punishment.*Youngmin thought.And took a nap.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued. Teehee. How was it??Hope I didn't disappoint you guys ehehe.Trailer again??

 

Youngmin held out a paper bag of unique sweets and handled it to you. You gasped."Eh,are you giving this to me?"You asked.And he just nodded.You took it and take a look at it.

"Omoo!So weird!This sweets are freaking unique!!"You squealed.

"Deh!That was really unique.I knew that you would like it.So I decided to bought it."He smirked.

"Do you know what is this?" You curiously asked."Nope.I dont know either."he answered.

"Ow well,Thanks.Now you may taste it first?!"You offered.

"Why me?!I gave that to you so you must taste it first." He muttered.

"Of course I want to check if there's a poison in there.So I could be aware."You assured.

"Yah!Of course there's no poison in there.If you dont like it.Fine!I'll get it back."he complained. You gasped."No!You already gave this to me.So I wont give it back to you!"You exclaimed.

"So stop complaining and eat it."He said with his crossed arms.

"Arasseo."You smiled and put one inside your mouth. When Kwangmin and Minwoo came and ruined your happy moments with Youngmin.



teehee hope you're looking forward to it. Guys so sorry for not updating this story, this past few days. well it's because we dont have net connection right now.i'm waiting to have again. so why i updated now because i dont want to disappoint you7 guys. feel sorrry. i miss you all. i feel like i'm incomplete. haist so sad. =(

but please enjoy reading it. I love you my Lovely readers.^^