At the Coffee Shop

The more you hate the more you love.

 

At the coffee shop.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

They already arrived at the Daum café or boyfriend’s coffee shop.

 

“Hey! Hyunseong and Jeongmin, you‘re already here!” Donghyun said happily.

 

“Yes, we are. And we are waiting for we‘re LATE so called  BOSS.” Jeongmin sarcastically said and emphasized the words ‘LATE and BOSS‘. While you and the other’s laughed in their silliness.

 

Donghyun glared at them. “Well, I‘m just kidding hyung. *You caught his attention* Hey! pretty girl you‘re here too. What a lucky day!” Jeongmin said.

 

“Nae,” you response.

 

“Well, well well, wanna taste my specialty.?” Jeongmin offered. You nodded.

 

“So, pretty girl just wait. ” Jeongmin chirped.

 

“Well Kooreen. Were just going to change. Okay just wait there.” Minwoo said.

 

“Yeah! We need to hurry before the customers go here.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Yahhhhhhhhhhhh. BOYFRIEND IS ALREADY THERE!”

 

“Yeahh youre right!!!!!”

 

“Well, Speaking. Okay we have to change now. See yah later.” Donghyun added and dashed together with the others into their dressing room.

“Aish the annoying girls are there again! tsk” Youngmin hissed and run with the others

 

 

“Yahhhhhh let‘s go!” they squealed.

 

“Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

 

“BOYFRIEND!!!”

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

“Yah! Be careful.” Hyunseong pouted

 

“Ow ow easy girls.” Jeongmin chuckled.

 

“AHHHHH JEONGMIN oppa!!!!”

 

Jeongmin just gave them a winked and then went close to you and give his special coffee.

 

You laughed. “Are they always like this?” yoo told.

 

“Nae, but I‘m already used to them. Well taste it now. I want to see your reaction.” He said. While our poor Hyunseong keep on mopping the floor because of the muddy shoes of some of their fan girls.

 

You sipped a bit. “Mmm it taste good! Thank you Jeongmin oppa.” you said and gave him a sweet smile.

 

“You‘re welcome pretty girl, may I excuse myself now. I need to cater all of them while the others are still changing. So see yah!” Jeongmin said.

 

“Nae, Hwaiting!” you chirped.

 

The others came down and help Jeongmin and hyunseong to serve for their customers. So many customer came that day so that was the tiring day for them. But Donghyun didn’t forget to serve you’re favorite frappuccino and some delicious sweets that you want.

 

 

Closing time…

 

“Wooooohhh! Tortured again!” Youngmin whined

 

“Weeehh so tired” Minwoo hollered.

 

“Nae. You‘re right that‘s why I love skipping here.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Aish! my muscles aches.” Hyunseong complained.

 

“Mwo?” Donghyun blurted.

 

“Nothing, aish! My body hurts!” Kwangmin response.

 

“Woah!!! So happy to serves for that girls‘ I enjoyed it.” Jeongmin cheerfully said.

 

“Such a Monster!” Minwoo playfully said.

 

“Whatever Mindiot!” Jeongmin said. Minwoo gave him a death glared.

 

“You look so tired guys. your job here is really tough. Why wont you hire some employee that would help you here?” you offered.

 

“Aigoo! Why wont you try to help us? ” Donghyun said.

 

“Eh, Me? But I don’t know how?” you said.

 

“Well, we‘ll teach you.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Yeah! That would be nice if you‘re here!” Minwoo agreed. *So, I will always see my inspiration!* He thought dazzlingly.

 

“I think it‘s not a good Idea!” Youngmin exclaimed.

 

“Why you think so?” Donghyun asked.

 

“Well, she‘s so clumsy you know, she will be a nuisance here in our coffee shop.” Youngmin said.

 

“No! I‘m not!” You exclaimed. “Yes you do!” Youngmin added.

 

“I told you I‘m not!” you blurted.

 

“Here they are again.” Kwangmin mindlessly said. Minwoo and the other just nodded.

 

“Now you‘ve ruined my life. I hope you‘re satisfied.” youngmin grinned.

 

You whirled around “MWO! I….have ruined your life? You…..have ruined my life idiot!” you whined.

 

“What you need is a good spanking?” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Don’t you come near at me, you….. MORON….I don’t know how did I ruined your life!” you winced

 

“Don’t worry, I wouldn‘t touch you with a ten-foot-pole.” Youngmin said.

 

“And I wouldn‘t touch you with a 20-foot-pole!!!”
You blurted.

 

“Yahhh stop it! Kooreen calm down. And you Youngmin she‘s a girl you should respect her.” Donghyun stopped them.

 

“Tssk who cares, Girl you said?. Omoo! she looks like not.” Youngmin nudged.

 

“Mwo? Ow the boy who looks like a girl speaks! Ahaha.. You girly face you should wear a dress too, its suited you a lots.” you teased.

 

“Yes. Whatever.” Youngmin gave up. “Good.” Donghyun said.

 

“Let‘s play spin the bottle!” Kwangmin offered.

 

“Ow! I love that game!” Jeongmin agreed.

 

“I like to play too.” Hyunseong added.

 

“Okay. Me too.” Minwoo chirped.

 

“Maybe that‘s a good idea. You *He points at you* Wanna play too Kooreen?” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Uhmn! Alright” you said. You and the others looks at youngmin.

 

“Fine, I will play too.” youngmin sobbed.

 

“Yeehee!” Minwoo chuckled.

 

“This will gonna be interesting teehee~” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“So that‘s fixed.” Hyunseong said.

 

 “In this game, I will give a rule. There’s only two choices if the bottle points at you. You will choose if truth or dare? Got it. So answer there question nicely or followed what their going to dare to you. And If you didn’t do it, we will give an unforgettable punishment. So deal!” Jeongmin explained.

 

“Deal!” they said.

 

“So let‘s start.” Hyunseong said and he spin the bottle it points at……..

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued. So how was this chapter? I don’t have trailer for the next chapter. I made this so you will be curious about what will happened next1. So stay cute and wait for the next chappie! ^^ love you guys!