An Unexpected person?

The more you hate the more you love.

At the coffee shop.

 

“Bye Kevin oppa. take care.” you bade goodbye to your brother before you go inside the coffee shop.

 

“Okay, I‘ll call yah later. See yah!” Kevin said and rubbed your hair before he leave.

 

“Hey! Pretty Kooreen?!” Jeongmin hollered.

 

“Oh, hello Jeongmin oppa.” you greeted and get inside.

 

“Where are the others?” you asked.

 

“They are already there inside. How‘s your day?” Jeongmin said.

 

“Ow, really. Uhmmn. it‘s fine. I didn‘t see you in the school a while ago. Did you ditched in your class?” you asked while he lead the way..

 

“Of course not. I am also excused. Remember the performance?” Jeongmin said.

 

“Ow, yeah. I know it. Teehee~ sowwy!” you giggled.

 

“It‘s fine. There they are.” Jeongmin pointed.

 

“Oh, Gomawo~ Oppa. Hi. Sorry if I‘m….you know kinda late.” you greeted.

 

“You’re always welcome. My Pretty girl.” Jeongmin response with a winked

 

Donghyun look at his watch. “Oh, you‘re 1 minute late. What punishment you want?” he playfully said.

 

You raised your brow. “Just one minute late and then you already ask me for my punishment? How cruel of you oppa. Aish! Don’t you think that…. Making me wore the waitress attire that you force to  give to me. Isn‘t it already a punishment to me.” you pouted.

 

“Yah! Hyung! don’t be exaggerated it‘s just one minute.” Minwoo exclaimed.

 

“Yeah! He‘s right.” Kwangmin agreed.

 

“Well, if you are giving her a punishment. Then I‘ll do it for her.” Youngmin butts in.

 

“MWO?” they gasped.

 

“Youngmin are you okay?” Jeongmin blurted. And mindlessly touched Youngmin’s forehead.

 

Youngmin shoved Jeongmin‘s hand. “Yah! What‘re you doing? Of course I‘m fine. What‘s wrong with you guys?” he said in annoyance.

 

“So, my all my prediction are right.” Donghyun smirked. Hyunseong just smiled at their foolishness.

 

“What do you mean hyung?” Youngmin curiously asked. Donghyun stucked out his tongue. “Meh-rong~”

 

“Aish! Just stop now. Let me change.” You butts in.

 

 

“Yeah! Kooreen is right.” Minwoo agreed.

 

“Fine. Now go and change now Kooreen. I expect more customers today. That y outfit will click everyday.” Donghyun said.

 

You just gave him a death glared. “Oops. I forget to check my..u..h something.” he said and leaved the room before you chase him.

 

“Now, let‘s cater those lovely customers now.” Hyunseong offered. Before he leaved the room. He whispered to Youngmin. “I told yah! You can.” he said and leaved With the others. Youngmin just winked at him.

 

“Yeah. Let‘s start.” Kwangmin followed.

 

“Let me check myself first in my mirror.” Jeongmin said. “Handsome as always.” he added.

 

“Aish! stop it. Let‘s go.” Minwoo dragged him.

 

“Fine fine. You don’t need to dragged me. You‘re  just messing my cool image.” Jeongmin pouted.

 

“Whatever.” Minwoo smirked.

 

“Well, you? Why are you still here?” You asked.

 

“I‘m waiting for you?” Youngmin plainly answered.

 

“Yah! How could I‘m going to change if you are here?” you blurted.

 

“Well, I‘m here to help you.” Youngmin playfully said.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. “To help me for what?” you grinned. With your arms crossed.

 

“To change your clothes.” Youngmin continue.

 

“Yah! Get out of here. You simply ert. I can change by myself! Babo!” you freaked out and pushed him out of the room.

 

“Hehehehehehehe. I‘ll wait for you here outside.” he said and pinched your nose.

 

You slapped his hands. “Yah! Get out! I don’t want you here. Aish!” you said and locked the door. And start to change your outfit.

 

Members approaching the guests with trembling heart .Again many customers come. You are all busy catering them. With a smile in your face. When an unexpected customers came.

 

 

Donghyun cater some of the girls students.

 

“Is there a menu.?” the custer asked.

 

Donghyun get the menu and gave it to her. “This is the menu.” he said and the boss makes an accident.

 

“Ahh!”

 

“I‘m sorry.” Donghyun runs and get cloth. “I‘m in trouble. I spilled water.” he said and running straight away with a cloth

 

“I‘m sorry, are you okay?” Donghyun said and wipe the table. The boss is full of good senses cleans the tables first.

 

“Are you going to wipe my clothes too?”

 

“Wae? Are you okay?” Donghyun said.

 

“Can I clean my clothes first?” the girl he accidentally spilt with water said..

 

“Ah, nae nae.” Donghyun said and gave a cloth.

 

“Thanks.” the customers giggled.

 

“Recommend menu request?” Donghun get their attention. “Since the weather is hot, I suggest you an ice-crushed frap…” he said.

 

“What is it?”

 

“A type of Frappuccino. If you feel depressed, I sugg….suggest you a sweet cake..” he continue. The customers just giggled at him.

 

“I want tiramisu.”

 

“Tiramisu.” Donghyun mindlessly said. “Tiramisu? I miss you~” he smirked and heads toward the counter. Well thanks to the boss that made the guest laugh.

 

Kwangmin is looking around to look for his customers.

 

(Where are your customers Kwangmin? Teehee~ because of many customers came he forgot where is his customers.)

 

“Where‘s the table 210?. Minwoo-yah?” Kwangmin asked cluelessly.

 

“Where is the table 213?” Minwoo asked too.

 

He tried to inform Kwangmin. “It‘s there!” He pointed.

 

At table 213 finally Minwoo came with the wrong what?

 

Minwoo handed the tea. To the customers.

 

“Is this iced tea?”

 

Minwoo smile cluelessly. “Just a moment please?” he said and head back to the counter.

 

“What‘s wrong?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“They ordered lemonade but an ice tea came.” Minwoo answered.

 

“What? Minwoo you said it was the same?” Hyunseong said.

 

*Why did I say that….* Minwoo thought. “
Sorry I was confused teehee~” he giggled.

 

“Well, just give this lemonade to our customer now.” Youngmin butts in and handed the drinks.

 

“Thanks Hyung.”Minwoo chuckled.

 

“Yah! I got picky in the money.” Hyunseong mindlessly said.

 

The boss is worrying at the side of the counter. Donghyun expression does not seem that good.

 

“Next moment, I was wondering something about the boss.”

 

“I‘m going to drink this.” Donghyun said.

 

“Are you allowed to drink while working?” A curious noona asked.

 

“It‘s because I‘m the boss.” Donghyun said foolishly.

 

The ice cream waffle attracted Donghyun in one glance.

 

“Woah! It looks delicious.” Donghyun chirpled.

 

“Is Donghyun hyung going to eat the ice cream waffle?” Hyunseong mindlessly asked.

 

The two members going to somewhere without the other members.

 

“Can we be like this during working hours.” Jeongmin playfully said.

 

“It‘s delicious.” Donghyun smirked.

 

“It‘s really good.” Jeongmin added.

 

“Yah! What are you two doing there? A guests came, You are not allowed to eat there. ” you said.

 

Donghyun taking another bite in the middle. “Leave that alone and go caters some of the customers.” you said like a boss.

 

“Teehee~ I can‘t control my hunger.” Donghyun said. And do as you said.

 

“Aish! This cousin of mine.” you said to yourself.

 

The members surprised by the unexpected person. They are all confused by the surprised visit.

 

“Did you sell lots today?”

 

“Yeah!” Donghyun replied.

 

“You should show to K-will hyung his table and the menu.” Youngmin said.

 

“Here. Sit here and here‘s the menu.” Jeongmin followed Youngmin said.

 

The special guests choosing the menu.

 

“Can you do all of them?” K-will asked.

 

“Nae.” Jeongmin said.

 

“Really?” K-will asked look at him curiously.

 

“Teehee~ Jeongmin hyungs send a fast reply.” Minwoo chuckled right next to Jeongmin.

 

“Brazil santos number 2.” K-will ordered.

 

“O-okay. Bra-brazil santos number 2.” Minwoo and Jeongmin smired and write in down.

 

“Is it being done right now?” K-wil chuckled.

 

“Yes, Donghyun is making it right now.” Jeongmin pointed.

 

“Donghyun, the brazil santos number 2 is being done?” K-will shouted.

 

“Yes.” Donghyun response.

 

“Of course.” Kwangmin added.

 

“Should I try an ice cream waffle?” K-will said.

 

“Please wait for a while.” Jeongmin said and head to the counter with Minwoo. “An ice cream waffle please.”

 

Boss Donghyun is making the coffee. But Kwangmin make something more. After making it Donghyun went straight to the special guest and handed it.

 

“I made it.” Donghyun chirped.

 

“The brazil santos number 2?” K-will asked and look at the coffee. “Wow, it looks so prepared.” he added.

 

“the taste can be very strong.” Donghyun explained.

 

“Tell me honestly, can it be strong? Or is it strong?” K-will pilled him with questions

 

“It’s strong.” Donghyun chuckled.

 

K-will laughed “Well, how long have I known you?” he asked.

 

“2 years.?” Donghyun answered.

 

“Yeah! You are a friend who only looks for something silliness now you made this.” K-will cracked a joke.

 

“Hyung that is a Colombia coffee?” Minwoo butts in. that made Donghyun and the guest face him.

 

K-will looks at Donghyun causelessly. “????” and laughed.

 

“Colombia which is next to Brazil” Donghyun gave a lame excused.

 

“Ah! This a friend of full of confidence.” K-will chuckled and finally taste the coffee.

 

“Oah, this is really bitter.” K-will said.

 

“But can we know the truth?” Donghyun mindlessly asked.

 

“Add ice. It‘s really bitter.” K-will said.

 

“Aigoo~ It’s because I am the boss. HAHA. I can’t make a better coffee. ” Donghyun chuckled.

 

While in the counter Kwangmin is making the real Brazil Santos with a barista pose. With the help of his twin the Brazil Santos number 2 is finally done.

 

“The one you ordered Brazil Santos.” Kwangmin came at K-will’s table with the coffee and handed it to him.

 

“You made this?” K-will asked curiously. Kwangmin nodded. And the guest start to taste the coffee.

 

“It‘s not bad.” K-will commented. “Oah!” Kwangmin said in relieved.

 

“Well, you‘re expression is kinda uhmmm…you feel like uneasy or trembling there.”

 

“Ehehe this is how I feel.” Kwangmin chuckled.

 

“Woah. Jinja?” K-will said.

 

“Nae, can I excuse myself now.” Kwangmin said before he went to the counter.

 

“This is the Ice cream waffle enjoy your meal sir..” you served together with Donghyun who slowly sits at K-will’s table.

 

“Oh, thanks.” K-will said and you leave at their table and went to other customers..

 

“Who‘s that cute little girl over there.” K-will asked

 

”Ow, that‘s Kooreen, She‘s my cousin.” Donghyun answered.

 

“Oh, is she Kevin‘s little sister? She looks similar to his Elder brother.” K-will said.

 

“Nae, as what you see. Well, let me help you to cut it.” Donghyun offered.

 

“Wahh. What a great service.” K-will smirked.

 

“Feed me one” Donghyun said like a kid.

 

“Is there a serving like this.” K-will chuckled. Donghyun laughed at his foolishness

 

“Because I cut it.” Donghyun chuckled.

 

“Oh, well Donghyun eat this and become successful.” K-will said and feed him. HAHAHA in one bite Donghyun’s wishes become true just kidding

 

Donghyun finally went to the counter and served the lemonade when the customers said that is not they’re order. He head back to the counter.

 

The lemonade comes out wrongly as a mistake.

 

“Is it ours then?” Hyunseong said.

 

”It‘s not ours.” Donghyun replied.

 

“Then what do we do?” Hyunseong asked.

 

“Drink this instead.” Donghyun

 

“Since you made a mistake, pay the fees…How much was this?.” Hyunseong said and look at the price.

 

“Woah? What is this a trick?” Donghyun  playfully said.

“Challenge?” Hyunseong teased.

 

“I‘m the boss here.” Donghyun added Hyunseong just laughed. After an hour Donghyun finally gave the ice tea to senior K-will.

 

“Can I think of this as a service?” K-will smirked after he get the tea.

 

“No, you have to buy this. We put our hearts in, for this drink.” Donghyun chuckled.

 

K-will laughed “You practice downstairs without any lights and now you grew up *Donghyun gave a funny smile* well, thank you. You‘re coffee shop is really nice.” K-will chirped. “Oh, it‘s already on the receipt? Wow you are so fast.” He added.

 

Afterwards Jeongmin handed the receipt and the guest pay for it.

 

“Thank you come back again K-will hyung!.” they hollered.

 

“Sure. Bye!” K-will bade a goodbye and winked at you.

 

“Deh? Is he K-k-will ahjusshi?” You mindlessly said.

 

Donghyun playfully pulled your hair gently. “Yes, Babo! He stayed here for an hour but you didn‘t notice him.” he said.

 

You pulled his hair back. “Yah! Because I‘m busy. There is so many customer came so,, that I didn‘t recognized him.” you pouted.

 

“Fine. Teehee” Donghyun said and pinched your cheeks. *Aigoo my cousin is so cute.* he thought and squished your cheeks.

 

(Many customers came that made them really confused. And of course it’s really hard to cater if there is a special guests you must pay some attention to promote your shop.)

 

You leaved Donghyun in irritateness. While looking around, You heard a customer called for a service and you went into their table.

 

 

“Waiter please” the one girl customer called.

 

You came and asked them. “May I have your order ma‘am?” you said politely.

 

 

“So, it‘s you? You‘re here and working with them. What a .” Tae hyeon nudged.

 

“Tae hyeon. Is she the girl that you are talking about?” her friend asked.

 

“Yes she is, the one that I pushed in the pool.” Tea hyeon added.

 

You furrowed your brows. “If you don‘t like to lend a Face from a dog. Just watch your word. You !” you grinned.

 

 

 

“Wae? You can‘t accept the fact that you are a , who always followed my Jo twins. I told you before that you must back off. But still you didn‘t follow me. It only means that.. You are a hard-headed !” Tea hyeon sarcastically said.

 

You raised your brow in annoyance. “Shut up ! Who the hell you think you are to accused me like that! I‘m not a or what who always followed them. You are just the one who always following them. Hmp. You‘re just insecure because all of them are at my back. Look at you. You can‘t even go near at them, unlike me anytime anywhere they are always there beside me. I pity you!” you purposely said to pissed her.

 

“You really are making me piss off aren‘t you?” Tae hyeon angrily said.

 

“Isn‘t it obvious?” you sarcastically said.

 

“Really huh!” Tae hyeon said in annoyance.

 

“Yes. Wae? Are you already pissed right now?” you added.

 

“Of course not. Just leave I don’t want to order with you!” Tae hyeon blurted.

 

“Fine!” you said. And leaved. Tea hyeon put her feet on your way and you accidentally tripped on her foot. She purposely do that to have her revenge.

 

“You deserve that you . We‘re not yet done.” Tae hyeon smirked and laughed together with her friend.

 

All your friends saw everything happened between you and Tae hyeon including the other customers.

 

Minwoo helped you stand. You had a small and slightly bleeding wound in your knee.

 

“Yes! We‘re not yet done. I‘ll make sure that you will lend a face from a dog. You !” you grinned.

 

“I‘ll wait for that .” Tae hyeon smirked.

 

“Yah! You better shut your mouth. Kooreen is not a . You ! Look what you‘ve done!” Minwoo angrily yelled.

 

“Whatever.” Tae hyeon sheepishly grinned.

 

Minwoo gave Tae hyeon a death glared and face you again he saw your wound. “Aish! Kooreen your knee.” he worriedly said.

 

“It‘s alright it‘s just a small wound.” you calmly said.

 

“Let me carry her. Minwoo go and get the first aid kit.” Donghyun offered.

 

“Yes! Hyung!” Minwoo said and get the first aid kit.

 

“Good! The rest just continue your work. *He face to the customers* Sorry for the inconvenience.” the boss which is Donghyun feel sorry. The other customers just nodded in understanding them.

 

Youngmin will go, when Kwangmin stopped him and he angrily went in Tae hyeon‘s table. While Youngmin clenched his fist in irritateness and went outside the coffee to seek for a fresh air.

 

“OW! Kwangmin oppa is here now. Do I still look like pretty?” Tae hyeon giggled and asked her friend.

“Yes. He‘s really handsome.” her friend giggled.

 

“Well, Hi Kwang------ Kwangmin cut her off.

 

“Get your things and get out of here NOW!” Kwangmin yelled.

 

“B-but Kwangmin oppa?” Tae hyeon sobbed.

 

“Don‘t call me oppa you ! You hurt the one who I really love and I I hate it!. I hate those people like you. So go and leave right now!” Kwangmin grinned.

 

“Fine!” Tae hyeon said with her teary eyes. She get her things and start to leave. Outside the coffee shop. Youngmin blocked Tae hyeon’s way with a blank face.

 

“Y-youngmin?” Tae hyeon stuttered.

 

“You really have the guts to show your face here. don’t you?” Youngmin smirked.

 

“I-it‘s because I want to see you.” Tae hyeon sobbed

 

“What a ? Look! I told you to stay away from her.” Youngmin added.

 

“B-but. I just want to get rid of her t------- Youngmin cut her off.

 

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear those ing words you have cause it‘s pissing me off!*Tae hyeon will touch him but he shrugged her.* Just get out of my face you !” Youngmin said in annoyance.

 

“B-but Youngmin, I do love you!” Tae hyeon blurted.

 

“I don’t care about your feelings. I only love one person and it‘s only Kooreen. And I will protect her from a like you. *He points at her.* I know you, you like the two of us right? Well too bad for you we‘re both in love with the girl you messed up with. Cause of that I will never forgive a person like you. Now leave before I hit you!” Youngmin sheepishly grinned.

 

“You are all crazy! Falling in love with the same girl. Aish1 I‘ll prove to you that I‘m better than her!” Tae hyeon leaved while crying.

 

“You‘re so pathetic. You should get lost!” Youngmin added. And went inside to look for kooreen and the others.

 

“I will have my revenge Kooreen! I will do everything just to get rid of you to them. Jo twins is only Mine! Just wait and see!” Tae hyeon cursed.

 

 

 

 

Yah! how’s this chappie? Is it okay that I put her back? I think using her will make my story kinda intense.   Teehee~

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You want a piggy back ride?” Youngmin asked. Then you nodded. “I bet after I give you a ride, my back will be hurt.. really really hurt.” he playfully said.

 

 You slapped his shoulder. “Fine, I‘ll call Minwoo or Kwangmin to do that for me.” you pouted.

 

“I‘m just kidding give me a kiss first?!” Youngmin added.

 

“Yah! ert. Duh! I‘d rather walk by myself than to kiss you. Hmp!” you chirped.

 

Youngmin laughed “Just kidding again. Now hop on?” he said. You just nodded and hopped on his back.

 

“Aigoo. You‘re so small and thin but why are you so heavy?” Youngmin said foolishly

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ that was my trailer. Hope you like it. Enjoy my very lovely reader’s of mine. Just keep on commenting don’t be shy okay? Because I love your comments. ^^ to other readers if you read this story. Subscribe it if you like it. Teehee~ *Bows* Saranghae!

 

Sorry for the spelling ahhehe typo's ehehe instead of Donghyun i became "doughnut's" hahaha i was laughing in that par woo. ehehe just let it be. ehehe enjoy^^