Why you are so nice to me?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Well, well, well the game is over. It‘s time to go home!” Jeongmin said and stretched his arms.

 

“Nae, nae it‘s too late for Kooreen to go home alone. Let me drive  you home.” Donghyun offered.

 

“Yeah Donghyun is right. Kooreen we should drive you home.” Hyunseong agreed.

 

“Yeah! Choose to us?” Minwoo said.

 

“Aniyo~ I‘ll wait for my Kevin Oppa. Don’t worry about me. You guys can go now.” you said.

 

“B-but?~~~ you cut Minwoo off. “It‘s okay. I‘ll be fine.” you said.

 

“Are you sure?” Jeongmin asked. You just nodded.

 

“Well, is that so? Fine be careful okay. Call me if you’re already at your home. Okay?” Donghyun said.

 

“Nae, promised.” you promised.

 

“Well, we gotta go now.” Donghyun smirked.

 

“Kooreen be careful okay?” Jeongmin whispered. While Hyunseong just nodded.

 

“Kooreen. Are you really sure about this? T^T” Minwoo worriedly said.

 

“I can go with you. If you want to.” Kwangmin offered.

 

“Thanks guys. But no thanks.” you exclaimed

 

“Come on don’t force her. If she don’t want to. Let‘s go.” Youngmin butts in.

 

“Aish! Bye Kooreen be careful. I‘ll die if something bad happen to you!” Minwoo said.

 

“Don’t be so exaggerated Minwoo. Well if you wanna die. I wont stop you.” Kwangmin nudged.

 

“Tsss. Then if I die. I’ll hunt you! ” Minwoo said

 

“Fine! whatever” Kwangmin sheepishly grinned. And then They hop on their car.

 

 

At the bus stop. You’re still waiting for your brother. You tried to call him but there is no answer from him.

 

*Aish! why he don’t even answer my call. What‘s wrong with Kevin oppa. It‘s getting late. I should go home now.* you thought irritately

 

You wait for a bus. Luckily there is a bus stopped in front of you its to crowd but still you hop on or else you’ll go home really late.

 

You sighed and try calling your brother again. “The number you have dialed is busy at the moment. Please try your call later” your phone murmured.

 

*Aish! Kevin oppa? I‘m really scared right now.* you said in your mind. And you try it again but nothing happened.

 

*Why is it so crowd in here.?* you thought mindlessly.  This is the first time you commute. So you're not use to go home alone. You gasped when someone called you.

 

“Hi miss. You‘re so pretty huh. Can I touch you.”

 

“Don’t bother me! You ert” you grinned and you look away.

 

“Ow! That was the kind of girl I like. So brave.” he said and he will touch you when someone covered you  he blocked that ert man so he couldn‘t touch you.

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

I excused my self to my brother. I lied to them that I will buy something in the market. So I could secretly follow Kooreen. I saw her waiting for nothing. I was hiding at the back of the tree near at her so she couldn’t notice me. After waiting for an our when a bus stopped in front of her she decided to hop on. And I ran immediately before the bus left me. I was staring at her when I saw a man approaching her and trying to molest her. So I rushed and go to her as fast as I can. I glared at the looking ert man and covered Kooreen to stop him. “No one can mess up with this girl. Do you hear me?” I smirked with my piercing look. The man seems scared so he move and look away. I look at Kooreen . She was wearing a blank face. I know she was shocked about what happened. After  10 minutes the crowdiness of the bus gone. And I dragged Kooreen to sit in an available seats. I let her sit near at the window while I sat in the aisle beside her.

 

She looks at me. “Are you okay now? Donghyun hyung is right you shouldn’t go with your own. So look what happened. You‘re really are hard headed don’t you?” I asked.

 

“Youngmin-ah why are you so nice to me?” she suddenly asked me.

 

I gasped at her sudden question. I looked at her. Then I look away to hide my face because I felt like I was blushing that time. So  I asked her instead.

“Why do you think so?.”

 

She looks away too…”Do you possibly…………like me?” she said mindlessly without looking at me .

 

My heart skipped a bit when I heard it from her. I let out a big sighed. “I don’t know, but………. the more I say that I hate you………..the more my heart says that I like you.” I told her. Again I gasped when I felt that her head fell on my shoulder. I sighed In relief .I didn‘t noticed after she asked me, she already fell asleep.

 

 “Well it‘s better if she didn‘t hear it.” I told to myself and rested my head in her head gently so I couldn‘t wake her up. and wait for our destination.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

To be continued. How was it.? Is it cheesy or not? Ehehehe hope you enjoy the story. And for those who likes my trailer here’ it is.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Wait, I forgot its already dinner time. I need to cook something.” you said.

 

“Wait. Do you know how to cook?” Youngmin asked curiously.

 

You get the meat out of the fridge. “Well, to be honest I don’t cook.” you said.

 

“Mwo? You don’t know how to cook. Aish you‘re really are irresponsible.” Youngmin said while shooking his head.

 

“Yah! It‘s because Kevin oppa do that for me.” you pouted.

 

“Whatever. Well, I‘ll cook.” Youngmin said. You gasped. “You know how to cook?” you asked.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How was the trailer? Eheheheheh enjoy reading it. And wait for the next chappie.