Our first Project

The more you hate the more you love.

."As if, you can scared me in that kind of nonsense things. Well do as you wish!" you devishly said. "Marked my word you !" Youngmin grew defensively with a new fight, Er fight with a girl like you? 

You just give him a fake and teasy smile in response.

"Hey Youngmin and Dongsaeng-ah stop that arguing right now " the class president stopped them. "So sorry for the inconvenience ms. President." you feel sorry for intensed happened just a while ago. 

"Okay thanks for that ms.Woo. Okay. Mr. Kang is not around so, ms. Kim and I, had a conversation about our project to make it announce early. She informed me that the project we have will partcipate in just two members per group. So here at the paper I was holding, where the list of partners name are written" the president explained.

"Well ms. President. Our project is all about what anyways, you haven't tell it yet" you asked

"Yeah our beautiful Kooreen is right!" Minwoo cheerfully said for you.

"Oh! Thanks for reminding me dongsaeng." she said. You just gave him and her a smile.

"Yah kooreen is really pretty" Minwoo giggled.

"Alright our first project is for our coming foundation, so means you're going to build your own Entertainment booth. Your grades are depending on it, so goodluck." the president said. 

"So can you introduce whose were going to be our partners?" Kwangmin excitedly asked and wishing to be your partner.

You at his side next to him are crossing your finger praying not to be partner by that man who you .Called a moron just a while ago. 

"Okay let start. Lee and sungho,.me and Minho, Minwoo and Kwangmin and last but not the least Kooreen and Youngmin. Now its fixed" Someone exclaimed."Can I change Youngmin's slot? I want to be Kooreen's partner noona?"Minwoo said.

"Omoo sorry I insist. Because its already fixed. So no more resisting okay. Goodluck and now face your partner talk about your plans" the president ended the discussion.

Minwoo is still pouting he puffed his smooth cheeky out. "This is so unfair!" You laughed at his cute action then you cupped his cheeks. "Thanks Minwoo-ah maybe next time will do" you said in concern. 

"But I want to be your partner. You have a fight with Youngmin Hyung, so I dont think your gonna be okay." Minwoo said like a poor child.

You frown your brows "Yeah I know, dont worry about me. I'll teach him how to be good." you sternly said and winked at him. 

"Yah stop pouting you annoying prince Minwoo. You should be thankful because I'm your partner, babo!" Kwangmin teased
"Yah! Kwangmin Hyung I'm not annoying prince! You dummy! I'm an AEGYO PRINCE!" Minwoo stuck out his tongue and defends himself.

You laughed "You guys are really cute to be together." You said nicely.

"But it would be pretty if you're with us too!"Kwangmin cracked a joke. The regret expression in your face was erase by his corny but cute joke. "Is that so? Gomawo kwangminnie"

Youngmin glanced at this growing friendship. "Tss! What the!...stop fooling around, I want To take a nap! You're so loud!" Youngmin said irritately. 


Minwoo put his finger pointer to his pinkish lip. "sshhi*he hissed* Our grandpa need to rest!" he grinned and then you got burst into laughter.

"You Minwoo idiot. You're so annoying!" Youngmin sobbed. Minwoo went to him closer and face him. "When did I annoyed you?" he muttered.

Youngmin slowly yanked back "You're always are annoying you idiot!" he eyed him. 

Minwoo raised his eyebrows and before Youngmin could yank back. Minwoo stole a kiss on his smooth lips.

"Yah! You stupid! Are you NUTS?!" Youngmin muttered. 

"Ani..yo~ now, you have a valid reason to be annoyed by me haha~" Minwoo sang in a teased tone.

"You gayish stupid Minwoo. My first kiss ended with you! Yah I hate you!" Youngmin pouted. 

Minwoo stuck out his tongue like this--> ;P. And then he stucked him with a back hug.

"Yah! Stupid Minwoo! Get off me!" Youngmin pouted while trying to escape to minwoo 's forever hugged.

You and the others start to burst into laughter about what you saw is like a child playing foolishly in front you. After that funny moments the bell rang. And the class is already done.

    •  Did you like this story? Sorry it's too short again. SO PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE.