What took you so long?

The more you hate the more you love.

"Yah! Dongsaeng?What took you so long?" Kevin pouted,like he waited for you so long, but just 10 minutes a bit O.A isn't it?

You facepalming yourself mentally "Oppa, my lovely and caring oppa?*You do an aegyo* dont be mad at me" you giggled.

"HaloO! Kevin sunbae!" Minwoo hollered,who popped out at your back. "Oh? H-hello?" Kevin surprised. He then gives you a questioning face expression.

"Er, ugh?!*slightly sweating* H-h?" you stuttered. Kevin glared at you with an Answer-me look.

You gulped nervously. Like you're totally dead to him. Well that what's a protective brother do to their younger sister.

Suddenly somebody cut off your conversation. He tapped your shoulder and thought cluelessly at your weird action. " Kooreen are you okay?"

You look slowly at where the man who tapped you is. "Kwangmin Oppa!" you whined and look at him with a You-saved-me look. He just nodded in understanding.

"Ehemmn!"Kevin cut them off. He eyed you again. "I see you already have a friends my dear." he said nicely. You gasped in his sudden reaction because the scary faced his wearing a while ago changed into his angel look again.

You sighed in relief " Yeah oppa, as what you see, ugh let me introduce them to you Oppa."

"No need! We already knew each other!" they said in unison.

You just puffed out your fluffy cheeks in disbelief. They just laugh in your cute reaction. Suddenly.another guy showed up again and he looks so familliar.

"Yah! Kwangmin! What took you so long? Let's go .home you slowly cud!" Youngmin pouts."Well its time to say good bye Kooreen and Kevin sunbae!Bye!" Kwangmin said in cool but slightly irritate by his coward elder twin.


"Okay bye!"Kevin and you said in unison. *That jerk! Is so clever how could he do that to his own brother like his poor slave or whatever!* You thought irritately. 

Minwoo broke your daydreaming time in pinching in your pinkish cheeks."Aigoo,Kooreen has a soft skin too. Anyways I have to go now to.See you tomorrow.Bye!" Minwoo giggled as he looks at your blanked faced brother. "Bye too! kevin sunbae!" he winked then fleed before he get hit.

"Yah! Youngmin hyung and Kwangmin hyung! Wait for me you pooped headed twins!" Minwoo muttered.

The twins glared at him "You go home alone! You idiot!" they said in unison. 
Minwoo gulped "Opps! Just kidding!" he said. But the twins didn't budge. Minwoo raised an eyebrows. " Yah! I said I'm just kidding!" he tried to get they're attention still they didn't budge.

You and Kevin was laughing so hard like is there no tomorrow at their cuteness. 

"So, let's go to the market?" Kevin offered. You just nodded in happiness. "So let's get going, I also need to buy our grocery stuffs to feed our always hungry refrigerator." He cracked a joke. "Tehee~ so I will make it full with my favorites sweets food!" you devishly said.

"Yah! Be careful my dear or else you'll blown up like a pig." Kevin warned you. "I dont care!" you muttered like a sweets food maniac. Kevin face palm .-ing himself. "Atleast I warned you!" he smirked in disbelief.


"We're finally here! Grocery time! Ha Ha! Here I am, my beloved favorites sweets now find your place to get hide on. Teehee~" you grinned devishly, like your scaring the things out of your favorite sweets.

Face palming himself again "Yah! Can you please stop acting so weird. You're scaring the out of me!" Kevin sobbed.

"Teehee~" you looked at him with a scary look expression. He jumped back. "Yah! Let's get going, we need to manage our time cause 'Time is Gold' you know." He quoted. 

You finally came back to you're real self. "Oppa really good at managing time.!" you proudly praised him.

"Yeah! That's what student council president do, my dear you should learn it too." Kevin said.

You dashed into the sweets food section and you crazily get your favorite sweets. While your brother busy seeking for the important stuffs and foods for your hungry refrigerator.

"I'm done*looks at his watch* Oh! It's already 5:30pm I'ts almost late. Yah! Dongsaeng where are you?" Kevin uncontrollably mumbled.

You came in with your cart full of sweets food you like. " Yah! Sorry!"

"What took you so long?" he asked.When he mindlessly look at your full cart. His eyes suddenly widened as if it would come out.

You just giggled. Kevin's jaw dropped and like his going to be unconcious.

"Yah! Oppa! I'm starving now. Go and pay for all of it now!" you muttered.

"O-okay." Kevin response. And he pay for it.

 

Did you laughed in this story? I dedicated this story to @ beverly_ym.

 

SO PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE.