The unexpected Kiss

The more you hate the more you love.

In the morning.

You woke so early. you heard someones chatting and laughing. In your curiousity you went where the noise came from. You are rubbing your eyes gently. 

 


Kooreen!!!!" You heard a familliar voice. You turned your face to him.

"Kevin oppa!!!!!" You squealed and hugged him so tight. 

 
"I....c-cant..b-breath!" He complained. You broke the hugged. "Oopps. Mianhae. I just Missed you oppa." you giggled.

"Finally, I felt that you missed me."Kevin said sarcastically. "What do you mean?" You raised your brow. "U-uh nevermind." Kevin stuttered.

"Kooreen!!! My dear!!" Someone hollered this time is a girl. You look at her mindlessly. 

"Auntie!!!!" You excitedly yelled and hug her.

"Oh you really grown up. Sweety. You looks so pretty.".Your aunt said. You gave her a sweet smile. "Auntie What brought you here. I knew your busy right?!" You asked.

She laughed."Ofcourse I missed my sons so badly so I came back here to see them. Though I'm not staying here so long I'll spend my time with them. I will surprised them tomorrow." Your auntie said. 

(Well she is not related to you. She is just your mother's bestfriend and she take care of you too before. That's why you called her auntie.)

"Ow really. That's a good idea!" You giggled.

"Yeah can you go with me?! I want to spend time with you too. Can you stay in my house for two days?! Its weekend tomorrow right?! And also I want you to introduce you to my handsome sons." Your auntie chuckled

"Ow really is that so......If Oppa  Will let me. I'll go." you said.

"Of course your oppa will let you. Am i right kevin?!" your auntie said winked at kevin. 

"O-ow okay. It's okay with me. Its just two days hehehe." Kevin agreed. *But I will be lonely for sure. Two days without my mischievous dongsaeng. Aish* he thought.

"Thank you Kevin.!!" Your auntie poked his cheek. "Its nothing auntie. I'm kind a busy so its okay. Just please take care of her." Kevin said and bowed.

"Ow no need for you to remind me. Of course I will take care of her. Hehe you're so adorable!" Your auntie giggled.

"Kevin oppa!" you hollered. "Deh?!... My dear.?!"Kevin smirked.

"I love you oppa.!" You said with your teary eyes.He wipes it "Eh, why are you crying?! Of course I love you my dear."Kevin mumbled.

"You're always busy oppa. That's why we cant spend time to each other." You sobbed. 

"Aigoo stop it right now. We will spend our time okay. When you come back." Kevin winked. 

"Thank you oppa." You chuckled.

"What a sweet siblings. Eheheh.I really want to have a daughter!" Your auntie chirped. That made all of you burst into laughter.

"Ara. Go and eat your breakfast and do your daily routine. Or else we'll be late." Kevin giggled.

"Yep Okay oppa. And thank you auntie I'm so.excited for tomorrow." You excitedly said and do your daily routines.

"Hope Kooreen will be my daughter-in-law soon." Your auntie said.

"I dont think so auntie. I knew my dongsaeng. She still not interested in love." Kevin explained.

"Ow I see. But we  Cant tell when love comes to her." Your auntie said.

"Hehehe. You really loves to have a daughter dont you?" Kevin chuckled.

"So obvious." Your auntie said.

"Oppa I'm ready can we go to school now?!" You excitedly squealed.

"Oh yeah. Bye auntie." Kevin bid goodbye.

"Bye auntie. Feel at home." you said and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Okay. Bye Sweeties!" She said.


 
Off to school.

 
"Where's Xander oppa?!" You asked.

"Ow I forgot. He already leave yesterday when we arrived. He need to do something." Kevin explained.

"Ow I see. Thank you Oppa." you said. *But he didn't bid a goodbye to me.* you pouted to your mind.

"Anyway. How's school?!" Kevin interrupted your daydreaming.

"Its fine oppa." You said.When something popped out to your mind *Omoo! Its not fine. I'm so dead if he find out!*You nerviously thought.

"What's wrong my dear?!" Kevin curiously.asked. "A..niyo~"You stuttered.

"Okay. We're here. Let's go." Kevin offered. You gasped. "Okay. *Aish I'm so dead T^T* Lets go." You said.

When you enter the school. All eyes are stucked on you two.

"Look at her is she the girlfriend of our Pretty Prince Charming?!"

"Yeah."

"But why is she with our student council president."

"Are they dating?!"

"Who knows?!"

You gasped at their murmured.

"Is it true Kooreen??" Kevin looks at you.

"Aniyo. Its not.*You look at the girls who were making a false news* Yah?! What are you talking about?! Didn't you know that Kevin is my ELDER brother! And I am NOT the girlfriend of yo ur pretty prince charming or what ever you called him!" You yelled. And glared at them.

They just run. 

"Calm down my dear." Kevin calm you down. "Oppa. I'm sorry." you feel sorry.

"It's okay. Lets go." he said and you nodded. "Please dont believe on them." you said.

"Nae, I trusted you." he smirked. "Thank you.Kevin oppa." you said and let out a big sighed.

Infront of your room.

"Bye Kooreen."Kevin bid a goodbye and kissed your cheeks. "Nae, bye." You just said.

"Kooreen!!!!!" Minwoo.hollered. Run into you gives you a forever hug.

"Minwoo oppa." You whined. "I saw Kevin sunbae is already there. Now your away from Xander hyung" he giggled.

"Yeah. You're so funny." You chuckled and rubbed his head.

"Teehee~" Minwoo giggled. You sat and greeted Kwangmin.

"Yo~ Kwangmin oppa. Good morning." You greeted and smiled.

Kwangmin blushed. "G-good morning Kooreen."

Minwoo squealed infront of you. "Yah? Kooreen." he hollered.

"Yes?!" You said. "About yesterday. Uh...how do I put this...".Minwoo uttered.

"Nae, I know that you're just kidding that time." You smiled at him that made him blushed.

"Y-yeah" Minwoo plainly said.*But the truth is it's true T^T*
 
"What did you do yesterday?!Huh!" Kwangmin grinned.

"Teehee. its none of your business." Minwoo chirped and stucked his tongue out.
 
 "Aish!" Kwangmin irriratedly said.

You just smiled at their cuteness. You dont even noticed Youngmin. Instead you just ignored him.

Youngmim POV

I saw her with his Kevin hyung and she ignored me.Aish! what's wrong with this girl?! Wae  Wae here I am again. Thinking about this girl. What the..... I was wondering about what she said to me yesterday a threat?! Just like that. Aish What is she planning to do. No I need to stop her. Of course I will never regret this. Just wait and see Kooreen. I'm not yet done to you! I said to myself.

End of Youngmin POV

"Yah! Youngmin hyung." Minwoo snapped his finger to catch his attention.

"Yah! WHAT?!" Youngmin whined that.made all of the student look at him.

"Ms.Kim is calling you." Minwoo said.

"Jo Youngmin. Is there any problem?! You look your not in your usual self." Ms.Kim said.

"A..niyo~" Youngmin said and look down to hide his ashameness.

"Okay. Class dismissed. Dont forget your homework." Ms.Kim remind.

"Yes ma'am." They said in unison.

"Mwo? Homework?!" Youngmin said in disbelief.

"Yes hyung.We have a homework. What's the matter.?!".Kwangmin smirked.

"Its nothing." Youngmin said plainly.

"Do you think he's okay??" Minwoo asked cluelessly. "I dont think so." Kwangmin said.

"Guys I gotta go now. Kevin Oppa is waiting for me. bye." You said. And they just nodded.

"Hi! You are Kooreen right?!"

"Nae?! what can I do for you?!" You answered.

"So you are the girl that.they were talking about" 

"Yeah unnie she's the girl." 

You raised your brow "What do you want?!"

"Umm we want proof." they answered.

"Proof for what.?!" You irritately said. "That you are the real girlfriend of our Pretty Prince Charming?!" 

"Pretty Prince Charming huh?!" You hissed sar castically. 

"Yeah answer me !" the fangirl said.

You glared at them "How many times should I'm going to tell you that I am n~~You cut off by Youngmin who popped out of nowhere.

"Our Youngmin." they.squealed.

"Hey girlfriend?!" Youngmin giggled and put his arm around your shoulder. Before you could answer he looks at his fangirls.They frightened.

"Dont you ever call her or else I'll cut your mouth off!*He eyed to them*.And You need proof Am I right?!" Youngmin grinned. The fangirls just nodded.

"Alright." He said and cupped your face. He looks at you straight and slowly close his eyes and pressed his lips against yours. That made you and the others frozed on what he did.

You stunned in disbelief. Your eyes widened and your jaws dropped. 

"Is that the proof that you want?!" Youngmin said as he broke the kiss.

"Sorry Youngmin oppa." the girls said with their teary eyes. Youngmin just smirked and grabbed your wrist as he dragged you away from them.

Some of his fangirls are sobbing on what he did. They cant believe. They ended up broken hearted.

You returned to your own self. "Yah! stop dragging me!" You yelled and released your hand to his. 

"What?! Is that how you thank me for protecting you." Youngmin grinned.

"Why did you do that!!!!" You yelled.

"Do what?!" As if he dont know what he did.

"Why did you stole my first kiss!!!" You angrily said.

"You should thanked me.Because if I didn't do that they will continue bothering you".Youngmin said.

"No!! Why should I'm going to thanked you. I'd ra ther like to bothered by them than to be kiss by a jerk who wants only is to make girls cry!!" You sobbed.

"I dunno that its big.deal to you." He added.

"Of course it is. I dont want my first kiss to end up with a jerk like you. My first kiss should be given to the one that you really love but.....but you just stole mine without thinking, your so selfish!!!" You sobbed.

"Can you please stop arguing with me?!!! Like I care this is just a beginning Kooreen were not yet done!" Youngmin smirked.

You slapped him."Yes this is just a beginning!" You grinned and leave him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How was it? ehehehhe hope you enjoy! 
well i have a trailer to the next chappie! hope it will help to encourage you to read the next one ahahahha
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Ahh!!!!ERT!! ERT ERT!!!..." You keep on yelling the word ERT while you start throwing some stuffs to Youngmin to avoid you.
 
"Yah! I didn't saw anything!! Ouch!!" Youngmin explained.

"Ahhh!! You're really are.ERT!!!" You yelled and keep on throwing something to him.

"Yah! Ouch! ouch!...I swear!!!...Ouch! Believe..me Ouch!!!" Youngmin trying to explained.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
How was it? ahahahah to the new readers please dont hesitate to subscribe the story if you like. Keep on commenting guys i love your comment!!