Truth?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“Hey, Youngmin what‘s up with you long face?” Minwoo asked curiously.

 

“Kooreen? What‘s wrong? Did the two of you fought again?” Kwangmin

 

You sat beside Minwoo and then puffed your cheeky out. “Uhmmm nothing.” you lied.

 

Youngmin sat right next to you.“N-nothing at all.” he smirked.

 

“Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin came.

 

“Hey yo~”

 

“Kooreen?”

 

“What‘s the matter?”

 

You with Youngmin,Kwangmin and minwoo shook their heads.

 

“E-h?”

 

“Kooreen I saw Sunwoo a while ago, is he up to this?” Donghyun asked with his serious look.

 

“Sunwoo?”

 

“Who‘s Sunwoo?”

 

“Kooreen who is he?”

 

“Donghyun hyung, how come you know that Sunwoo?”

 

Donghyun gasped. “A-ah” he stuttered no words could come out

 

“He‘s my childhood friend.” you cut Donghyun off.

 

“Mwo?” they gasped except for Youngmin and Donghyun

 

“Really? So why is he here anyway?” Minwoo asked.

 

You sighed. “I don’t know either.” you answered lazily.

 

“Well, I see he‘s a k-pop idol right now huh?” Donghyun chuckled. Hyunseong just nodded in agreement

 

“Really?” Kwangmin blurted.

 

“I wonder why he‘s here?”Minwoo wondered

 

“We don’t know too babo~” Jeongmin sarcastically said.

 

“I‘m not asking you Jeongmin HYUNG`” Minwoosaid in sarcastic way too.

 

“Aish! Don’t mind him oppa‘s. I don’t want to talk about him today.” you coldly said.

 

“Yeah! Kooreen is right we don’t need to waste our time for that jerk.” Youngmin agreed.

 

“O-okay?” Kwangmin and Minwoo said at the same time.

 

“Easy men?” Donghyun chuckled

 

“If Kooreen say so~ Fine I‘ll obeyed her.” Jeongmin said and then Wink at you

 

You smiled a bit. “Thank you oppa.” you thanked him.

 

Youngmin raised his brow. “Yah! Jeongmin hyung stop winking at her, You‘re seducing my girlfriend!” he whined.

 

“Wae? Are you scared that I could stole her from you~” Jeongmin teased.

 

“As if you could seduce Kooreen~” Minwoo butts in. Kwangmin nodded in agreement.

 

Donghyun and Hyunseong can’t help but to laughed at their silliness .

 

“Tsss. Me scared? No way! It‘s just I can‘t take it. It‘s disgusting!” Youngmin sheepishly said.

 

“What?!!!! Me DISGUSTING?!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE DISGUSTING???HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME?? Don‘t you know that I‘m always talking to my lovely mirror and asking who‘s the handsomest person in the world…my mirror answered is ME?? SO how come that I‘m disgusting~” Jeongmin freak out.

 

“Aish! You‘re just the one who‘s answering those babo question of yours hyung~ because the one that you are asking is your reflection in the mirror!” Minwoo teased.

 

“Yeah~ Minwoo is right” Kwangmin high five him

 

Jeongmin stepped at Minwoo’s wounded foot. “AWWWW!!! STUPID JEONGMIN HYUNG!! AWWWW damn you~.T^T” Minwoo cursed him.

 

“That‘s serves your right Minwoo~” Jeongmin stuck out his tongue.

 

“Here‘s a peace of coin, find a person who‘s willing to talk to you.” Youngmin said sarcastically and handed the coin.

 

You sighed. ”Always fighting with a non-sense thing?” you said in disbelief.

 

“Yah! I don’t need that coin. I have money~ hmp A bunch of blind spreading all over here.” Jeongmin whined.

 

You shook your head. “Aish! Can we just eat right now?” you pouted.

 

“Yeah let‘s stop arguing.”

 

“Yah! Kooreen is right. We need to eat our lunch right NOW!!” Donghyun freaked out as he mindlessly look at his watch

 

“Yeah! Let‘s eat then”

 

At Kevin’s desk.

 

“Hi Kevin hyung~”

 

“ Ohhh. Sunwoo, I mean Baro? What can I do for you?” Kevin asked.

 

“About that Youngmin…Tss. He‘s kind of…annoying huh. He didn‘t know who‘s his messing up.” Sunwoo grinned.

 

“Well, Sunwoo, just don’t bother them anyway. What do you think will happened to Kooreen if she find out the truth?. She‘s my sister and I love her so I don’t want to hurt her… so please don’t‘ do anything that would harm you guys.” Kevin said seriously.

 

“I can‘t promised though. So see you Kevin hyung~” Sunwoo bid a goodbye. *Tsss. No one can stop me even you Kevin hyung~* he thought evilly.

 

Outside Kevin’s desk.

 

You accidentally heard the conversation of Sunwoo and your Kevin oppa.

 

Your POV

 

After I ate my lunch I decided to go to my Kevin oppa. I was walking through the corridor, to go at my oppa’s desk and ask something when I heard someone talking inside. I peek on the mini glass at the door where it came from.…….I cupped my mouth as I heard the conversation of Kevin oppa and Sunwoo oppa. What are they talking about? I wonder what’s on Sunwoo oppa? And TRUTH? What truth? It’s so weird…. I ruffled my hear in annoyance. I can’t understand this. Imma find it out. I gasped as I saw Sunwoo oppa walking out so I hid before he saw me. I felt something strange. Why I suddenly felt this….I mindlessly touch my chest.

 

End of your POV

 

 

End of this chappie sorry if it’s short? I know you’re still asking what’s onSunwoo’s mind. So please keep on waiting and look forward to it. ^^ here’s my trailer.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kevin oppa!" you asked 

"Waeyo?" Kevin asked you back

"What did Sunwoo oppa say?" you asked directly.

 

Kevin gasped. "Did you hear our conversation?" Kevin change the topic.

 

"Yah!oppa dont change the topic just tell me the truth?" you half-shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s it. Hope you enjoyed this chappie~ please keep on commenting and reading this fic thank yah` love yah!

 

Mini Conversation

 

Kellen_1825: Hi, guys? Did you missed unnie? And the others? Well don’t worry and we’re here again to make you guys happy. ^^ hope so…Teehee this is my update so how was it? Not interesting right? *pouts*

 

Peanut yahhhhhh. That’s good to hear. Thank you for eading this. Teehee~ Love yah. KAPPUCHUU!

Jeong-lie07: COUZ i I finally invited Donghyun oppa! for you!! hope i did make you happy!!!

 

And Jeongmin ? What kind of ending is that? *pouts*

 

Kwangmin: Hi guys~ I already missed everyone~ did you missed us? Hmhmhmhmhm. Well as what noona said this is her update hope you’ll read it.

 

XxKwangminbiasedxX Yahhhhh *freak out.* Me want to you to die? *shook head* No no no! Why would I do that? And oh! You said Iloveyoutoo to Jeongmin hyung. *Made a sad face.*B-but wait… Omoo~  D-did you just say, you love me more than Jeongmin hyung?~ *flashed with a bright smile.*

Jeong-lie07: yahhhhh me bad? jinja? aigoo~ i'm sorry. I'm just kidding that time. Your noona's cousin right nice to meet you *Bowed*

 

Jeongmin: Aish! *yawned lazily *Another boring day again~…. Hi fellas~ how are you without me?

 

Kellen waeyo? What’s wrong with my ending?. I want to make it unique so I did it. You have a problem with that? >=P

 

Peanut!!!! I mean really what if I called you..*thinks* hmmmm.. Butter? Yahhhhh it’s cute. Butter I will call you butter from now on!!! And.

 

Youngmin: Hi guys~ so happy to be here again~ though I’m still sad..

 

Hi noona~ *hoping*

 

XxKwangminbiasedxX aw thank you for that soothing words. Well you have a point in that.. B-but…aishh never mind.*shook head*

 

Kpop_lovah: hi~ thank you for reading and supporting noona’s fics. *bowed.* I’m so happy.

 

Minwoo: Annyeong haseyo~ my Yeoja chingus!!! How’s your day? Well this is noonas update have you already read this? Well if not please read it. And don’t be shy to ask and leave a comment we’re here to answer your lovely question.

Jeong-lie07: Hi thank you for caring with me. Yeah Kwangmin is bad T^T

 

Donghyun: Hi just new here teehee~ so this is the first time here because kitty's cousin wants me here. So how we're you guys?

 

Jeong-lie07: aigoo~ why are you looking for me? *Fashed a sweet smile*  wel thank you. how are you?

You're  kitty's cousin right? why you're so cute? Teehee~

 

Kellen_1825: Aish! Jeongmin still you haven’t change, but I love your ending though. It’s so funny!! Well let me answer your question too. What do I think about you? Well. *tapped her chin and think* You are the person who can’t leave without his mirror!!! You know what it means to me? You’re insane ^^ *stuck out her tongue.* Tssss. That’s for calling my peanut. As a BUTTER!! What do you think of her? A peanut butter spread? Aish!

 

Donghyun: Kitty just relax. hey Jeongmin always pissing our dear author. huh? *Ceching his fist.*

 

Jeongmin: *blew his bangs*Whatever. I still want her to called Butter whether you like it or not…it’s Butters decision not yours

 

Minwoo: there they are again~

 

Kwangmin: yeah~ *chuckled.* Noona has a point. Silly Jeongmin hyung.

 

Youngmin:*clapped his hands. To catch all of the attention* Well, can you face here first. I want you to watch this. I dedicated this to Kellen nooan.

 

Minwoo: what’s that hyung?

 

Youngmin: Just watch. Noona please listen to my message. Please?*played the video.*

">

 

 

 

 

Jeongmin and the others: Wooohhhh

 

Kellen_1825: Hmf. *puffed out her cheeky.* What’s all this? All I can see is your pictures is here.

 

Youngmin: Yahhhh noona please I want to make it up to you, I can’t bear this “Ignoring thingy”…so…uh…….please forgive me now? *puppy eyes.*

 

Kellen: I don’t want puppy eyes it‘s too common. *she sheepishly grinned.* Do a kitty eyes.*she ordered*

 

Youngmin: Kitty eyes? *panicked* How to do it? Aigoo I don’t know how help me guys.. T^T this is really hard.

 

Minwoo: KITTY eyes? What’s that noona?

 

Kwangmin: Is there a Kitty eyes?

 

Jeongmin:  Babo~ of course nothing…you guys are really idiot and blind also for not admitting the real beauty of the person ..which is me. *shook his head*

 

Kwangmin; Aish!!! Showy~

 

Minwoo: talk to yourself Jeongmin hyung~

 

Kellen_1825: Wae? You can’t? well is that sooo Baboooo and let me end this conversation right now.

 

Youngmin: Yahhhhh*stopped the author* Wait… I’ll try. *he tried to make a kitty eyes though there is no thing such like that. So funny.* is this right? *attempting* this is really hard T^T

 

Kellen_1825: *laughed at the funny feature of Youngmin who‘s dying to do a kitty eyes instead of puppy eyes.* Don’t’ stop until you learned how to do it.

 

Well guys. Thank you for reading this mini conversation of us. Hope you enjoyed this. Teehee and hope you enjoyed talking to them~  so anyway please keep on supporting my fics. Thank you!! I love you guys Ppyong~

 

 

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!