Spin the bottle game

The more you hate the more you love.

 

“So let‘s start.” Hyunseong said and he spin the bottle it points at……..Jeongmin.

 

“So it pointed at you Jeongmin.” Hyunseong said.

 

“Lee jeongmin!” Youngmin hollered.

 

“Ask him right now. I‘m so excited.” Minwoo giggled.

 

“Okay! Choose truth or dare?” Hyunseong asked.

 

“Well, truth.” Jeongmin answered.

 

“Alright. Who‘s the girl that made your heart pump like there is no tomorrow?” Hyunseong continue.

 

Jeongmin looks at you. You gasped “Uhmn. Well, this pretty girl did.” he points at you

 

“Eh?” you gasped.

 

“Tsss. Now spin the Jeongmin!” Youngmin irritate said.

 

“Ara ara. Easy men.” Jeongmin smirked and spinned the bottle and simply points at Donghyun.

 

“Ow! Well, now it‘s me I‘ll choose truth too.” Donghyun said.

 

“Okay! So here‘s my question. Why you‘re so nice to Kooreen?” Jeongmin asked.

 

“Eh? Why You think so?” Donghyun asked back.

 

“Answer my query dude! ” Jeongmin smirked.

 

Donghyun said. “alright. Simply because I like her.” he said sarcastically and looks at Youngmin who looks so pissed right now.

 

You gasped and gave Donghyun an inquiring look. He then gave you a -PLEASE-RIDE-ON-MY-PLAN? Looked for response.

 

You sighed. *So that was his plan of helping me ah1 so pathetic!*you thought mindlessly.

 

“Aish! you like Kooreen?” Kwangmin blurted.

 

“Donghyun hyung how dare you!”  Minwoo acted.

 

“Why? Kooreen is really pretty besides she‘s smart. No guys wouldn‘t fall for her.” Donghyun said sarcastically again.

 

“Fine! Just spin now.” Kwangmin said broken heartedly.

 

“Now it’s my turn.” Donghyun said and spinned the bottle. And it points at Youngmin. *Gotcha!* Donghyun thought.

 

“Aish!” youngmin hissed.

 

“Well, well, choose Mr. Blondie!.” Donghyun said.

 

“I chose dare.” youngmin plainly said.

 

“Alright as what you said. Now prepare for my dare to you. Teehee~” Donghyun giggled

 

“Well Hurry up!” Youngmin irritatetly said.

 

“Arasseo. My dare is I‘m going to asked you whatever  I want and you will answered it or else you’ll receive a punishment. ” Donghyun continue.

 

“What the…. I chose dare but you will ask me something you want. What game is this! Aish!” Youngmin complained.

 

“Well, I have a point idiot! it‘s my dare so you must do it!” Donghyun added.

 

“Fine! asked me now!” Youngmin gave up and looks really pissed off..

 

*That‘s it Donghyun oppa make a revenge for me!* you evilly thought.

 

“Do you like Kooreen?!” Donghyun asked. You gasped *What question is that! Aish!* you pouted to your mind.

 

“Of course not. Why should I‘m going to like that kind of girl duh! She‘s not my type.” Youngmin said firmly.

 

“I don’t believe you?” Donghyun exclaimed seems his not satisfied.

 

“Think what you want. Dude. Now it‘s my turn.” Youngmin said. And spin the bottle and it’s pointed at his twin

 

“Well, what do you want?” Youngmin asked.

 

“Truth?” Kwangmin shyly said.

 

“Well, is that so. Here‘s my question. Who is your crush and why?” Youngmin continue.

 

Kwangmin gasped “Do I need to answer that?”

 

“Of course. Babo!” youngmin smirked.

 

“Answer that Pikwang!“ Minwoo teased.

 

 ”Fine. My crush is……..*He‘s shaking.* is………” Kwangmin paused.

 

“Is……??” they echoed.

 

“Kooreen!” Kwangmin said. Your jaw dropped.

 

“Woah! That‘s why I love this game. So no secrets allowed ahaahahha” Jeongmin giggled.

 

“You‘re so funny dude!” Hyunseong chuckled.

 

“Well, why?” Youngmin continue.

 

“As what like Donghyun hyung said Kooreen is really pretty and smart and she‘s my type of girl. That‘s all ” Kwangmin said and spin the bottle and points at…..

 

 

“Minwoo‘s time teehee~” Kwangmin evilly said.

 

“I know. Well I choose truth. Ask me now!” Minwoo said excitedly.

 

“Relax men! Uhm here‘s my question. I know you like Kooreen so. When will you give up liking her?.” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Well, when I already love her that time will I give up liking her.” Minwoo sarcastically said.

 

“Minwoo really has a point. So funny!” Jeongmin said.

 

“That‘s my boy!” Donghyun said. “Yeah1 you‘re right!” Hyunseong agreed.

 

*why is it all the topic is about ME? Aish!* you thought in disbelief.

 

“Aish! you‘re really are idiot!” Kwangmin mindlessly said. “So please.  Let me love her so I will give up liking her. ” Minwoo teased. While the other’s are laughing.

 

“Shut up! Just spin the bottle now.” Kwangmin sobbed.

 

Minwoo stucked out his tongue before he spin the bottle. ”Here! Ow kooreen the bottle pointed at you.”

 

“Nae, I see. I want dare.” you plainly said.

 

“Is that so. This is my dare. Kiss me.” Minwoo chirped.

 

They gasped in shocked “Mwo!?”

 

“D-do I need to do that?!” you asked weakly.

 

“Yeah! Minwoo its so cruel!” Jeongmin said.

 

“Well, Minwoo I think that was too much?” Donghyun added.

 

 

“Well, I’m not yet done in my words you know…don’t be so exaggerating to much.” Minwoo continue.

 

You sighed. “So continue..”

 

“Kiss me here. *He pointed on his cheeks*. Got it?” Minwoo said.

 

“Kooreen don’t do that! I‘ll do that for you!” Kwangmin exclaimed.

 

“Yuck! No. Kooreen will do that not you idiot!” Minwoo grinned.

 

“No!” Kwangmin sobbed.

 

“No woman like This pretty girl has to suffer like that.” Jeongmin pouted.

 

You laughed. “Thank you guys. But I need to follow his dare. Now Minwoo can you close your eyes?” you said. Minwoo nodded and do as you say. And now you went close to Minwoo and you cupped his cheeks. Suddenly someone grabbed your hand. You look at the person who grabbed you and it was Youngmin.

 

You gasped. And shrugged him “Y-youngmin?” you said in disbelief.

 

Youngmin leaned close to Minwoo and kiss him on his cheek “The dare is done. That‘s what you want right.? Now were even.” Youngmin smirked.

 

“Aish! I hate you. You‘re so dead Youngmin! Let me introduce you to hell later.” Minwoo pouted.

 

“Why not now? Are you busy.” Youngmin teased.

 

“I said LATER!” Minwoo blurted.

 

“Fine. Easy your heart.” youngmin added.

 

“Well, it seems like the one who haven‘t ask yet is Hyunseong. so Kooreen now it‘s your turn to ask him right now.” Donghyun butts in.

 

“Nae you‘re right oppa. So what do you want Hyunseong oppa? Truth or dare?” You said.

 

“I like Dare.” hyunseong answered. “So here‘s my dare can you make me a waffle icecream. Teehee` because I really like it.” You continue.

 

“Ofcourse. I will.” Hyunseong agreed.

 

“Yipee! Thank you Hyunseong oppa!” you giggled and hugged him. Hyunseong blushed Then he made a waffle icecream.

 

“I want that hug too.” Minwoo pouted. *Aish! I thought I could have a kiss on her too!* he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of this Chapter. How as the game? Is it fun? Or what? Teehee~ sorry I hope I didn’t disappoint you guys. So please keep reading this story. So here’s the trailer.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Why is it so crowd in here.?* you thought mindlessly. This the first time you commute. So you're not use to go home alone. You gasped when someone called you.

 

“Hi miss. You‘re so pretty huh. Can I touch you.”

 

“Don’t bother me! You ert” you grinned and you look away.”

 

“Ow! That was the kind of girl I like. So brave.” he said and he will touch you when someone covered you  he blocked that ert man so he couldn‘t touch you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you like it. ^^ enjoy reading my story. Please don’t hesitate to comment and subscribe this story if you like it.