Getting move on.

The more you hate the more you love.

 

 

After a few months. The sad incidents happened before is a tough incidents for you but now you're kind of slowly moving on. Since all your friends we're trying to make you happy and since you promise to Youngmin that you will love him till you die. You also promised to yourself that you'll still continue living in this world together with your precious friends.

 

In a hot afternoon. Kwangmin decided to fetch you in your house.To visit Youngmin's grave. 

Well,You're relationship to him was getting stronger. You two became best of bestfriends.Though you know and Kwangmnin knows that he still had feelings towards you. It  never become a barrier in your friendship.

 

You were looking at the mirror to check yourself when you heard the ring of the door bell.

 

DING DONG DING

 

*Youngmin oppa~ Aigoo I really do missed you. I have to be so beautiful if I went to your grave to visit you* You thought in amused.

 

"OW! I think it's Kwangmin oppa~ Wait I'm coming~" You hollered. Before you go down you glanced at the mirror for the last time. "Good~ Teehee~"

 

You slowly opened the door revealing a handsome creature . Who's smiling brightly like you almost got lure in his shining white teeth. Hehe I'm weird to think of that. well back to the story.

 

 

"Annyeong Kooreen?" Kwangmin greeted.

 

"Annyeong Kwangmin oppa?" You greeted back with a small smile.

 

"You ready now?" Kwangmin asked with a smile forming on his lips.

 

You nodded ."Yeah" you just said.

 

Kwangmin held out his hands. "So let's go?"

 

You innocently stared at his hands and instead of helding it back you just clung onto his elbow and dragged him. "Nae, Kaja~"

 

Kwangmin noticed it. That made him a little disappointed. He wanted to hold your hands and feel how soft it is. Just like how Youngmin held it. 

 

You didn't notice that he let out a sighed. *She still not over with hyung.* he thought sadly.

 

"Anyway I brought this flowers before I went here hope you like it for Youngmin." Kwangmin started a conversation.

 

You look at the flowers. "Yeah. That's pretty gorgeous and the fragrants were so good~" you chirped. "I'm sure Youngmin oppa will love it."

 

Kwangmin chuckled. "Of course he will love it because if he didn't I wont stop arguing with him not until I get tired."

 

You laughed. "Aish Kwangmin you so funny~"

 

Kwangmin laughed. "Yeah right. I knew it. Be happy~ Everyone wants you to be cheerful like that again."

 

You let out big sighed. "Kwangmin I'm sorry for being a burden to all of you. Since Youngmin died I became so stubborn for all of you. Even if you're not funny still you guys were trying to make me feel better again."

 

Kwangmin poked your cheeks. "What are you talking about? You're NOT  a burden to all of us. We are your friends and were responsible to make you happy again."

 

 

You smiled. "Thank you Kwangmin-ah~".

 

~~~

"Minwoo oppa!" Shinyeong chirped and threw her arms around Minwoo. As She entered the Boyfriend's coffee shop.

 

"Shinyeong-ah!" Minwoo sang as he received the hug of  Shinyeong.

 

"Awww Shinyeong-ah I want that hug too." Jeongmin pouted.

 

"Shinyeong-ah dont believe on this playboy~dont give him a hug." Hyunseong teased.

 

Shinyeong laughed. "Yeah I dont. My Minwoo will get mad at me if I did it."

 

Minwoo nodded firmly. "Yeah she's right~" he said as he put his arms around Shinyeongs shoulder.

 

"WHAT? Are you two? by any chance... are dating?" Jeongmin freak out.

 

"What do you think bro?" Hyunseong snickered.

 

Jeongmin facepalmed himself. "PABO ME~ Aish! Why I DONT EVEN KNOW that." again he freaks out.

 

Hyunseong patted his shoulder. "Because your busy flinging and mingling with other girls." he grinned.

 

"YAH! Hyunseong hyung when did you became so nosy like that?" Jeongmin whined. Shinyeong and Minwoo laughed at their cuteness.

 

"Hey hey!  What's the commotion all about?" Donghyun butted in.

 

"Donghyun oppa~" Shinyeong blurted and gave him a hug.

 

"Ow Shinyeong..You're here~ Its good to see you again~" Donghyun chirped as he broke the hug.

 

"Yeah, I missed your delicious coffee's and deserts here that's why I came here to visit again." Shinyeong uttered.

 

"Ow I'm glad to hear that. Well Hyunseong can you give Shinyeongs favorite desert and coffee~" Donghyun ordered.

 

"SURE~" Hhyunseong agreed and do as he say.

 

"Yipee! aw thank you Donghyun oppa~" Shinyeong said cheerfully

 

"AWW! How come Donghyun hyung can receives a hug from her and not me~" Jeongmin pouted.

 

"Because Donghyun is not a y like you~" Minwoo smirked.

 

"What did you say?!!!" Jeongmin yelled.

 

"You heard me hyung so no need to repeat it anymore~"Minwoo sheepishly said.

 

Jeongmin pulled Minwoo's hair. "Yah! how could you say that I'm a Y huh? Do you have proof?" he freaks out.

 

Minwoo smirked "Yeah I have. wanna see?" he teased and held out his phone.

 

Jeongmin gasped in surprised. He mindlessly gulped. "O-okay no need. You won"

 

"Ha! I won!" Minwoo hollered. Shinyeong and Donghyun laughed at him  while Jeongmin were pouting non-stop there.

 

"Anyways. How's Kooreen unnie?" Shinyeong asked.

 

"Well,she still can't even step in here after that incidents." Donghyun said firmly.

 

'"Aww. Kooreen unnie must be still upset right now. I miss her too." Shinyeong pouted.

 

"Yeah. We too. But what can we do right she's still not ready to enter here." Donhyun added.

 

Shinyeong sighed. "Yeah you're right Donghyun oppa~"

 

"But dont worry she can manage to smile now." Minwoo added.

 

"Yeah his right." Dongnhyun agreed.

 

Shinyeong let out a small smile. "Really uhmm well that's good though."

 

"Nae."

 

"Anways here's her favorite deserts and coffee~ " Hyunseong butted in and put the meal at the table.

 

"WOW~ thank you Hyunseong oppa~" she chirped.

 

"Enjoy your meal." Hyunseong smiled.

 

"Thanks"

 

 

~~~

 

After a couple minutes you finally arrive at Youngmin's grave. You put down the   fresh flowers while Kwangmin were looking for a lighter and a candle to lit it up.

 

"Annyeong Youngmin oppa~ It's been a long time nae?  And I really do missed you now. id you missed me too?" You pouted. "But dont worry our precious friends were always there to cheer me up. And my school were fine too. so please dont get worry about me." you added.

 

"Annyeong hyung~ Nae Kooreen is right everything is fine." kwangmin spoke.

 

"And you know what? kwangmin and I were a good best of bestfriends~" You giggled as your telling to Youngmin the news.

 

*Yeah right your bestfriend only~* Kwangmin thought sadly. "Yeah she's right."

 

"He's always there beside me and he never leave me alone." you added. "That's why I'm in a good situation right now because he's helping me to be in my usual self again" you told him and glance at Kwangmin. He just nodded in agreement..

 

"I dunno when I'm going to visit here again since were kind of busy because of school activities. BUT I'll promise to visit you more often." you said. "So please dont be sad when I'm not around aki?. Because though Kooreen is not here You're still here and here*pointed to your heart and your mind* I'm always loving and thinking of you. Got that?" you remarked as if he could hear you.

 

That statement kind of hurt our poor kwangie since as I told you he's still in love with you.

 

"Yeah Kooreen is right. So hyung always think that were always here for you even if you're not here anymore. We still love you." Kwangmin added and bowed.

 

You smiled and do the same thing You and Kwangmin stayed there for a while and sat on a bench near at his grave..

 

You stood up and  dusted your dress. "So Youngmin oppa~ We should get going now~ I'll see you soon I love you Youngmin oppa~" you bid a goodbye and blew a flying kissed.

 

Kwangmin chuckled at your cuteness. "Nae bye for now hyung. See you soon!" You two then leave and went to a near Bubble tea store there to get some cold drinks for this hot afternoon.

 

"Good afternoon ma'am and sir." the waiter greeted and bowed to the two of you politely. And you just gave him a smile in response.

 

"Table for two please." Kwangmin said.

 

"Yes sir, Here sir you may now take your sit and I'll take the menu for you in just a minutes." the waiter said and lead you two in an available table.

 

Kwangmin helped you too sit in an available seats. "Thanks Kwangmin oppa~" you thanked him and Kwangmin sat infront of you.

 

Then the waiter suddenly came with his menu and handed it to the two of you. "What do you want to order Ma'am and sir?" he asked.

 

"What do you want?" Kwangmin asked you first.

 

"I'll have this chocolate milk bubble tea please." You answered after you scanned the menu.

 

"Is that all? No more sweets or something?" Kwangmin asked.

 

And you nodded. "Yeah no more I just need a cold drink for this ever hot after noon~" you chuckled.

 

Kwangmin smiled. "Is that so.1 chocolate milk bubble tea and 1 strawberry flavored please." he ordered.

 

The waiter nodded and wrote down your order before he proceeds to the counter."Okay thanks sir. just wait in 5 minutes."

 

You smiled. "Thanks."

 

"Since the weather's temperature changed. Are you feeling okay right now? Do your Near Syncope were attacking you again?" Kwangmin asked worriedly. Near syncope is your disease since you were young remember chaper 18-20?

 

You sighed. "Uhmm. not really. Dont worry I'm alright."  you said to make him not worry but you can feel the ame symptoms as what you felt before, Before you fainted.

 

"You sure?" Kwangmin reassured

 

You nodded. Suddenly You mindlessly gasped as you heard a familliar voice. when a new customer came with his partner.

 

"Good morning sir and ma'am. How can I help you two?" the waiter as usual greeted them.

 

"Table for two." the guy with color chocolate brown haired said. You got curious and tried to peek who was that but you can't see it clearly since your sight were kind of blurr.

 

The waiter lead them to the table which is the space is one table at the back of Kwangmin. The guy sat at the back of Kwangmin so you could see only was his back.

 

"Baby, Why do want to go here anyway?" you heard the girl said sweetly.

 

Your ears perked up when you heard the guy response. "As you can see babe. the weather is really hot and so I want to refresh myself by ordering some cold and fresh drinks here." You're sure that you heard that voice before but you can't remember who it was. So you're reallyare trying to see that guy.

 

Kwangmin noticed you. And mentally waved his hands in front of your face to catch your attention. "Are you okay?"

 

You snapped out of it. "E-eh! Yeah I'm fine." you gasped. "I think I'm not alright. Since I'm hearing weird things " you pouted.

 

"WHY? like what?" kwangmin asked you with an interesting look at his eyes.

 

"Like hearing Youngmin's voice." you answered him.

 

Kwangmin chuckled. "That's impossible Kooreen."

 

You nodded. "Yeah right It's not. Let's shrugged the topic off. Before you might think that I'm going crazy thinking that weird stuffs" you pouted.

 

Kwangmin ruffled your hair. "Okay. Arasseo!" and smiled at you. Then your orders finally came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT"S IS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AGAIN *cries* Hope you like it..How was it? Well please do support this and leave a cooment okay though I fast forward the story T^T saranghae here's the trailer.

__________________________________________________________

"Kwangmin, I want to go to the restroom now." you mindlessly said.

 

Kwangmin nodded. "Sure go on~"

 

"Thanks." You response.

 

You went in the restroom since you felt something weird in your health. Seems your near syncope were attacking you again. You look at the mirror and washed your face to clear your minds. "Am I alright? Please not now? I dont want to mess up here?" you said to yourslef while looking at the mirror. You sighed and rubbed your face with your towel. 

 

You sighed. "I'm fine! My near Syncope wont attack me again" you uttered  and went out the rest room. As  you went out there's a guy who went out at the boys restroom at the same time. And THIS GUY? was the guy which has a chocolate brown haired boy. The guy who you mistook his voice as Youngmin's. you dont know why but you mindlessly stunned there with your jaws dropped.

 

As the guy look up and noticed you."Are you okay Miss?" he asked with a worried expression.

_______________________________________________________________

So how was it? heheeh What do you think will happened next? heheh So there it is. Please always support this story T^T saranghae!!! and my others and my new short story. 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/264958/can-you-love-me-again-nuest

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!! No Mini conversation for now since i'm very busy I'll try to update soon!