Knowing the truth?

The more you hate the more you love.

 

You were walking while thinking about Youngmin. Your mind were so preoccupied because of him. When you plugged yoir earphone on your ears and listened to a music.
 
As you were walking and listening. You can't think of another way on how you will help him gain his memories back.
 
Its really hard for you though but what would you do right?? You can't just snapped your fingers and his memories will come back just like that right?? 
 
You are not a magician or whatsoever. You sighed but still there this still hope that he might gain his memories back since when you hold his hands there this tingling sensation that electricuted both of your hands.
 
You let out a sighed in satisfaction. "Yes, you can do it Kooreen. If you want him back. You should be brave!" You motivated yourself and pump your fist. 
 
 
 
Youngmin's POV. 
 
I was walking back to the boutique store where I left my girlfriend for a while.
 
While I was staring at my hands confusedly. Why I did felt like there is an electricity hit my wrish when we shook our hands.
 
There this weird tingling sensation that telling me that that girl named Kooreen has something to do with me
 
Her eyes, her nose, her lips and her smile looks so familiar to me and I dunno why but I think I already saw that before.
 
But I can't really remember anything after I woke up in the hospital. Yes everything! When I woke up that time I can't even remember who really I am, my name, and why am I at the hospital at the same time.
 
But Taeyeon the person whom I saw when I woke up. She's just sitting right beside my bed and staring at me with her sad eyes.
 
I asked her who am I, who she was and why am I in that hospital that time. And she told me that she was my girlfriend, my name is Cho Arron. 
 
She even told me that I got a car accident with her on our monthsary. I felt bad of course but when she hold my hands and sobbed in front of me.
 
 I can't feel something towards her like what I've experienced now with Kooreen. I felt like I've known her for so long.I remember the first time I saw her at the bubble tea store when she fainted. I felt really worried for her.
 
There is something that pushing me to help her and so I did. But then my girlfriend felt jealous towards her when she saw her lying on my lap
 
Its like she knowd everything about this girl and she's just hiding something to me. And I could feel it. Maybe I should asked her about this. Since my head is really throbbing right now. I mindlessly snapped out of my trance when I heard Taeyeon called me.
 
 
End of his POV.
 
 
 
"Where have you been my love?"
 
"Sorry for taking up so long. It's just I wondered around seoul.." Aaron response.
 
"Oh I see..."
 
"Anyway, Are you hiding something from me babe?" he asked..
 
"A-aron?...."
 
Youngmin gave her a questioning look and crossed his arms waiting for her to answered her. That gave her creeps and goosebumps. 
 
Taeyeon shakingly sighed and let out an awkward smile. "Why dont we talk to a private place Aaron." She sheepishly respond.
 
"No! I want to hear you right here, right now so answer me." Youngmin insisted and stared at her intently. 
 
Taeyeon nerviously gulped 
And stared back at him. "Aaron okay, but please dont be mad at me when I told you the truth please. Promised me?" She pleaded.
 
Youngmin raised his brow and heaved a deep sighed. "I may not promised it but I'll try so go on!" He uttered.
 
Taeyeon hung her head low. "Y-you are not really C-Cho Aaron b-because y-you are Y-" she got cut off by the loud beep and the loud screamed of the by standers.
 
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
 
"Ahhhhh miss look out!!!"
 
"Omoooo!! The girl!!!"
 
But you can't here their shout because of your earphones that are plugged in yoir ears and also because your mind is busy thinking of him. 
 
Youngmin widened his eyes when he saw who is the girl that about to hit by a rushing car. "That girl she's the girl in the park and her name is Kooreen!. Omoo Kooreen!!" He blurted and started to run. 
 
Taeyeon was about to stop him but its too late. He ran as fast as he can in able to hit you. *Youngmin No!* she thought miserably.
 
"KOOREEN!" Youngmin blurted and pulled you into hug away from the rushing car that are about to hit you
 
You gasped that made you snapped out of your trance. You and Youngmin both fell on the ground that cause a loud thud. *Y-youngmin?!* you screamed in your thoughts. You mentally remove your earphones and sat up.
 
Youngmin groaned in pain. "Arghh! K-kooreen you alright?!" He managed to asked
 
You nodded absentmindedly. "Y-yeah. I think so." You stammered.
 
You help him sat. "You alright? I'm sorry!" You asked and apologized. 
 
Youngmin shook his head but then his head start throbbing in pain that made him clutched onto his head. "Arghh" he yelped in pain. 
 
You grew worried. "Oh my god. A-aron are you okay??! Somebody help us!" You yelled.
 
Taeyeon on the other hand can't go after him since you know who she is. So she just called for ambulance. 
 
"Arghhh ahhhhh!!" Youngmin screamed *Why my head is so hurt so badly. i didn't even bump my head that hard argh* he thought before he fell unconscious. 
 
"Nooooo!!" You screamed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's it my over late update mianhae i'm just so busy in my other stuffs that I forget to update this one.
 
I'm sorry I'm such a bad author anyway.. No mini conversation for now since I was just using my phone to update this.
 
 
And another big newd i'm sorry but this story is ending very soon hope you dont mind. I'm so thankful to all of my subbies here who continued supporting this up until now., 'bows' thank you so much.
 
So here it is. How was it??? Please dont be a silent reader thank you subscribed and comment. 
 
 
Love you guys sorry for the typos and grammar. 
 
 
LOVE: Kitty~